MSc Total Quality Management Distance Education: The MSc Total Quality Management distance education course covers two years. This course has four semesters at the Postgraduate level. In this course, students learn to improve the quality of various materials or components that form an organization. The students who usually quit their higher studies due to financial reasons can now complete their studies in this distance learning mode.
Here the syllabus, of course, contains various subjects that provide specialties in science and management. The various subjects studied in the course are quality assurance and audit, personal management, managerial economics, strategic management, environmental management system, and so on.
- MSc Distance Education Admission is going on at IGNOU. The Admission Deadline is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Delhi University will soon start MSc Distance Education Admission for the 2023 session.
- AMITY University Distance MSc Admission will begin soon for the 2023 session.
MSc Total Quality Management in distance mode offers a flexible learning opportunity, and this can be availed after meeting the eligibility criteria given below as:
- To be eligible for this distance course, a candidate must have completed a BSc degree in science, management, engineering, etc.
- The score of candidates on a minimum basis is required to be 50% in the last exam of required qualification.
- Entrance exams are based on the institute to which students apply for this course.
In India, various distance Institutes offer the MSc Total Quality Management Distance Education course for which the fee ranges from INR 18000 to 45000 per year.
MSc Total Quality Management Distance Education
MSc Total Quality Management
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Course Fee||INR 18000 to 45000 per year.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
Distance MSc Total Quality Management Admission Process 2023
There is an online or offline method for applying to this distance MSc course. However, mostly the applications are made online mode through the official site of the university.
- Open the online application portal of the University for applying to the course.
- Register on the website with details as a new candidate.
- Fill out the application form with appropriate details after checking the instructions.
- Check the requirement for documentaries and then upload these within the form.
- Make an online payment of the course application fee.
- Submit the online application form, and this submission will be confirmed through an email.
MSc Total Quality Management Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||Managing Quality in Services Industry||1ST YEAR|
|2||Quality management||1ST YEAR|
|3||Statistical Quality Control||1ST YEAR|
|4||Strategic Management & BUSINESS POLICY||1ST YEAR|
|5||Leadership and Management Issues||1ST YEAR|
|6||INFORMATION SYSTEM MANAGEMENT FOR MASTERS||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|S.NO||SUBJECT(S) / PAPER(S)||YEAR / SEM|
|1||Project Management In Practice For Masters||2ND YEAR|
|2||Global Supply Chain Management for Masters||2ND YEAR|
|3||Software Quality Assurance and Testing||2ND YEAR|
|4||Total Quality Management For Masters||2ND YEAR|
|5||Six Sigma Quality with Lean Production||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of MSc Total Quality Management Distance Education
- This course is vital in stimulating activities among students.
- Revisions can be made several times for the studied lectures.
- Students are flexible to take classes at their preferred timings.
- Approaches can be made to other students or seniors.
- Distance learning is beneficial in maintaining good results in a short time.
Educational Scope After Distance MSc Total Quality Management
MSc Total Quality Management in distance mode provides learning to candidates equally as provided to the regular students. The candidates, with the completion of this course, become able to avail of higher study programs.
Students will have various course opportunities that are in relation to the subject of total quality management.
Some of the courses that are to be pursued by these candidates are given as follows:
- Ph.D. in Total Quality Management
- Certificate in Total Quality Management
Recruitment Area for Distance MSc Total Quality Management
On completing the distance MSc Total Quality Management course, these degree holders can find various top-position jobs in the related areas, and some of these jobs are:
- Quality Supervisor
- Quality Control Executive
- Quality Engineer
- Quality Leader
Top 10 Colleges For MSc Distance Education
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur national university
- NMIMS Distance Learning
- Guwahati University
- Amity University
- Chandigarh Online University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- University of Mumbai
Be the first to leave a review.