MSc Environmental Science Distance Education Admission 2024: MSc Environmental Science distance course is a postgraduate degree program offered at the PG level within a minimum of 2 years. This course is meant to provide knowledge about plants, fungi, algae, and other things that are part of the Environment. The course has four semesters, and it is designed for students who cannot study regular courses.
This course has many things to learn and acquire skills to be fitted in various specializations. In this course, students will have choices to specialize in solid waste management, environment, pollution, environmental chemistry, ecology, and so on.
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education Admission Updates: February 2024
- IMTS Institute has opened enrollment for its MSC Environmental Science Distance education programme for the academic year 2024-25. Interested people should apply before the deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply now.
- NIILM University Haryana has launched admission to its MSC Environmental Science DDE programme for the 2024-25 academic year. Candidates may submit an application form by 29 February 2024. Apply now.
- SKU The university has begun the admission process for the MSC Environmental Science open learning course, which will commence in the academic year 2024-25. Apply before 29 February 2024. Apply now.
- IGNOU has announced that admission is now available for their MSC Environmental Science Distance programme for the academic session of 2024-25. Apply before the deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply now.
MSc Environmental Science distance course is a most flexible study course and is offered to students based on certain eligibility criteria that are:
- A mandatory requirement in the criteria is to pass a degree of graduation in the related field.
- The score of candidates must be from 45-50% on an average basis to be eligible for admission.
- On the institute level, some colleges or Universities might conduct entrance exams, but mostly distance admissions are merit-based.
In India, the MSc Environmental Science Distance Education course can be studied at colleges and universities with a fee of INR 16,000 to INR 90,000 per annum.
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education Highlights
|MSc Environmental Science
|BSc in any discipline
|2 to 4 years
INR 16000 to 90000 per annum.
|Online & Offline
More Distance Courses
Distance MSc Environmental Science Admission Process 2024
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education applications can be submitted either online or offline. In order to apply online m, visit the website of the University.
- Visit the online application portal to submit the form online.
- Register on the website as a new student.
- Read the instructions and fill out the form accordingly.
- Preview the form once after filing the form.
- By using the online mode, pay the application fee.
- Submit the form, and enrollment will be sent via email as confirmation.
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education Documents Required for Admission
- Qualification certificate (10th, 12th, UG, PG).
- Address Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
Advantages of MSc Environmental Science Distance Education
MSc Environmental Science distance education has many advantages for the students who pursue this program via distance mode. First is time flexibility, where students can take online classes from anywhere and anytime. And the fee is very affordable for pursuing a master’s degree in environmental science. The best part is that you can continue your job and study together if you work professionally.
- It is beneficial in stimulating the activity of students
- Provides flexibility in studying at a convenient time and place.
- Approach other students for learning purposes.
- This course will impart scientific skills to students.
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education Syllabus
|Environmental Impact Assessment
|Environment And Ecology
|Environmental Pollution And Control
|Integrated Soil Waste Management
|Energy And The Environment
Educational Scope after Distance MSc Environmental Science
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education course provides learning advantages as well as career development. After this course studying at a higher level becomes possible.
There are many courses that students can avail of in various specializations after this distance course.
The courses available after the distance MSc Environmental Science course are:
- Ph.D. in Environmental Science
- Ph.D. in Energy Management
- Certificate course in Environment
Recruitment Area for MSc Environmental Science Distance Learning
There are multiple recruiting areas where students can begin their career development. Some of the renowned job positions after this MSc Environmental Science Distance Education course are:
- Environmental Health & Safety Officer
- Research Assistant
- Safety Assistant Manager
- Country manager
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education Job Area
After completing MSc Environmental Science distance education students will have numerous options to make their career. Below is given some job areas where candidates can get the job.
- Wildlife Photography
- Animal Research Centers
- Colleges and Universities
- National Zoological Parks
- Wildlife Journalism
- Forest Departments
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education Salary
With an MSc Environmental Science from a distance education program, graduates can get into a wide range of jobs. MSc environmental science distance education graduates in India earn between INR 2.7 LPA and INR 3.9 LPA on average. After getting this master’s degree, grads’ salaries are not set and depend on many things. In India, a graduate’s salary depends on their location, job title, skills, knowledge, experience, and level of education.
Top MSc Distance Education Universities
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
- Karnataka State Open University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open University
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
Be the first to leave a review.