MSc Environmental Science Distance Education: MSc Environmental Science distance course is a postgraduate degree program offered at the PG level within a minimum duration of 2 years. This course is meant to provide knowledge about plants, fungi, algae, and other things that are part of the Environment. There are four semesters in the course, and it is designed for students who cannot study regular courses.
There are many things to learn in this course and acquire skills to be fitted in various specializations. In this course, students will have choices to get specialization in solid waste management, environmental pollution, environmental chemistry, ecology, and so on.
- Subharti University will soon open their Distance Admission window for the MSc Environmental Science program.
- MSc Environmental Science, program Distance Admission is going on at IGNOU for the 2023 session. (Click Here)
- Kurukshetra University Distance MSc Environmental Science program Admission will start soon for the new session.
MSc Environmental Science distance course is a most flexible study course and is offered to students based on certain eligibility criteria that are:
- A mandatory requirement in the criteria is to pass a degree of graduation in the related field.
- The score of candidates must be from 45-50% on an average basis to be eligible for admission.
- On the institute level, some colleges or Universities might conduct entrance exams, but mostly distance admissions are merit-based.
In India, the MSc Environmental Science Distance Education course can be studied from colleges and universities with a fee of INR 16000 to 90000 per annum.
|Course Name||MSc Environmental Science|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
INR 16000 to 90000 per annum.
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
Distance MSc Environmental Science Admission Process 2023
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education applications can be submitted either online or offline. In order to apply online m, visit the website of the University.
- Visit the online application portal to submit the form online.
- Register on the website as a new student.
- Read the instructions and fill out the form accordingly.
- Preview the form once after filing the form.
- By using the online mode, pay the application fee.
- Submit the form, and as confirmation, enrollment will be sent via email.
Advantages of MSc Environmental Science distance education
- It is beneficial in stimulating the activity of students
- Provides flexibility in studying at a convenient time and place.
- Approach other students for learning purposes.
- This course will impart scientific skills to students.
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE||1ST YEAR|
|3||ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY||1ST YEAR|
|4||ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION AND CONTROL||1ST YEAR|
|5||INTEGRATED SOIL WASTE MANAGEMENT||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT||2ND YEAR|
|2||ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT||2ND YEAR|
|3||ENVIRONMENTAL BIOTECHNOLOGY||2ND YEAR|
|4||ENVIRONMENT AND ECOLOGY||2ND YEAR|
|5||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
Educational Scope after Distance MSc Environmental Science
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education course provides learning advantages as well as career development. After this course studying at a higher level becomes possible.
There are many courses that students can avail of in various specializations after this distance course.
The course available after the distance MSc Environmental Science course are:
- Ph.D. in Environmental Science
- Ph.D. in Energy Management
- Certificate course in Environment
Recruitment Area for MSc Environmental Science Distance Learning
There are multiple recruiting areas where students can begin their career development. Some of the renowned job positions after this MSc Environmental Science Distance Education course are:
- Environmental Health & Safety Officer
- Research Assistant
- Safety Assistant Manager
- Country manager
Top MSc Distance Education Universities
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
- Karnataka State Open University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open University
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
Be the first to leave a review.