MSc Fashion Design Distance Education: MSc Fashion Design is a distance learning PG course that can be completed in a minimum of 2 years. The use of aesthetics and design in clothes and accessories is covered in this course.
A curriculum called M.Sc. Fashion Design exposes students to the fields of Fashion Design, Textile Design, and Garment Manufacturing Technology. Additionally, it teaches pupils how to create patterns and assemble clothing.
- MSc Distance Education Admission is going on at IGNOU. The last date to apply is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Mumbai University Distance MSc admission will start soon for the 2023 session.
- Kurukshetra University will soon open its admission window for the Distance Msc 2023 program.
Students having an interest in getting admission to MSc Fashion Design must meet its eligibility criteria. The eligibility set for this MSc course at various distance learning institutes in India is given below:
- The applicant for MSc Fashion Design must have a valid UG degree in fashion design or a related stream (such as BSc Fashion Design, BSc Textile, BSc Design, etc.)
- The applicant should have a fluent academic record in UG degree. To fill application form for this MSc program, the candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks aggregate in a Bachelor’s degree.
- Enrollment in this PG program in Fashion design is mostly merit-based and dependent on Bachelor’s results.
As a remote learning course, MSc Fashion design charges fewer expenses as compared to doing Msc in traditional mode. The average tuition cost for this two-year PG program starts from INR 35,000 to 50,000 per year.
MSc Fashion Design Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Fashion Design|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Course Fee||INR 35,000 to 50,000 per year.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
MSc Fashion Design Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The admission process for getting placement in the MSc Fashion Design Distance Education program is uniform in most distance learning institutes in India. Most institutes are accepting online applications for this MSc course, and the procedure for applying online is mentioned in below points:
- Aspirants, at the initial step, should visit the website of the desired institute to which they want to be an admission to MSc Fashion Design.
- On the Main Page of the website, look for the admission portal tab and open it.
- Now register with the institute by providing valid email and personal details.
- After registration, click on apply now and log in with particular details.
- An online portal for admissions will open. Find PG Distance Admissions tab and select MSc Fashion Design in it.
- Now click on proceed, and an application form in a new window tab will open. Provide all the details accurately.
- Make an online application fee payment for MSc Fashion Design and submits the application form.
MSc Fashion Design Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||PATTERN MAKING & DRAFTING||1ST YEAR|
|2||THEORY OF TEXTILE STRUCTURE||1ST YEAR|
|3||FASHION MODEL DRAWING & SKETCHING||1ST YEAR|
|4||HISTORY OF FASHION||1ST YEAR|
|5||TEXTILE DESIGN AND COLOUR||1ST YEAR|
|6||CREATIVE PATTERN MAKING & GRADING||1ST YEAR|
|7||PRACTICAL I||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||FASHION THEORY , MARCHANDISING & MARKETING & SKILLS||2ND YEAR|
|2||GARMENT CONSTRUCTION||2ND YEAR|
|3||FASHION ILLUSTRATION||2ND YEAR|
|4||FASHION DESIGNING||2ND YEAR|
|5||FASHION RETAIL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT||2ND YEAR|
|6||NATURAL TEXTILE FIBRE||2ND YEAR|
|7||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of Distance MSc Fashion Design
- You may study at your own pace if you pursue a master’s degree in fashion design via distance mode.
- You demonstrate your ability to handle various projects, determine priorities, and adjust to shifting work situations by completing your distance learning MSc degree.
Educational Scope of MSc Fashion Design Distance Education
Getting higher education is the dream of every student, so this MSc Fashion Design Distance Education program is also providing you with opportunities for higher study after completing it. The educational scope after completing this MSc Fashion Design Distance Education Program is given below:
- M.Phil Fashion Design
- M.Phil Textile Design
- Ph.D. Fashion Design
- Ph.D. Fashion Technology
Recruitment areas of the Distance MSc Fashion Design
A professional with having master’s degree in fashion design can make his/her career in multiple sectors across the country. The top recruiting areas for such Masters are:
- Textile Industries
- Garment Shops
- Educational Institutes
- Civil Services
Top MSc Distance Education Universities
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open University
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
- Karnataka State Open University
Be the first to leave a review.