MSU Distance Education Admission 2023: Admission is going to start soon for various distance education Programmes for the session 2023-24. Manonmaniam Sundaranar University offers BA, BCom, BBA, BLISc, MA, MCom, MLISc, diploma, PGDCA, and certificate courses. Candidates are advised to complete their registration before the last date.
MSU Distance Education offers more than 25 UG, and PG Courses like BA, MA, MCom, BCA, BSc, etc., in distance mode. A two-year BEd program has also been offered under distance education.
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, or MSU, established the Directorate of Distance Education in 1990. It is an approved university which is located in the Tamil Nadu state in the Tirunelveli district.
MSU Distance Education Admission Latest Updates
- PSTM / PSEM Online Application at MSU Distance Education. Click here
- Online application for MSU Distance Education Degree Certificate. Click here
- Students can fill out the application form at www.msuniv.ac.in/Distance-Education. Click here
- Applicants can check the status of their applications at Manonmaniam Sundaranar University. Click here
The admission process at Manonmaniam Sundaranar University starts now for the new sessions. Interested students can register for any distance programs at @msuniv.ac.in/Distance-Education.
MSU Distance Education Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University|
|Location||Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu|
|Fee||MS University Fee Structure|
MSU Distance Education Admission 2023
MSU distance education admits students based on merit-based qualifying requirements, which students must satisfy in order to be considered. It is required that students’ prior qualifications be relevant to the program for which they are applying.
- MSU distance education provides BBA, BCA, BA, BSc, B.Lit, B.Com, and BLIS at the UG level. To be considered for these courses, you must have a passing score of at least 50% on the 10+2 test and pass the final exam.
- MSc, MLIS, MCA, MA, and M.Com are offered by MSU at the PG level. Students can apply for these MSU PG programs by satisfying the requirements of having a relevant UG degree with a minimum average passing score.
MSU Distance Education UG Admission
Students here can apply for B.Ed, BPA, and B.Pharma based on eligibility. Students can get more information as mentioned below.
- BJMC: it’s a 3 years degree to make a career in the media industry, passing 10+2 with 50% marks necessary. It has a tuition cost of INR 15000/-.
- B.Ed: It’s a UG degree where students are enrolled based on their merit and 50% least marks in previous examinations. Its fee is INR 18500/-.
- BPA: Candidates interested in Arts can obtain this degree on direct admissions. There is no entrance exam, students will need to secure 50% marks in the last exam. The tuition fee is INR 14700/-.
- B.Pharm: this 3 years degree is for students having passed the 10+2 in Medical. This course will have a fee of INR 16000/-.
- BA: MCU offers a BA course with 3 years of duration. Studenst aslo can enroll BA Tamil, BA English, BA History, BA Criminology & Police Adminitration, BA English etc. Those who pass their 12th class can enroll in these BA courses at MCU.
|BA||Intermediate with 55% marks||Tamil, English, History, Criminology|
|BSc||Passed 10+2 with PCM/B Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Psychology|
|BBA||Passed 12th class in commerce background||–|
MSU Distance Education PG Admission
The distance learning program at MSU offers a wide range of postgraduate courses. Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication, Master’s in Education, and Master’s in Public Administration are top-demand courses. On the official portal, MSU is begun accepting applications for PG programs. Students can register themselves at @www.msuniv.ac.in. Students can check more details below.
- Masters of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC), 2 years PG course provided to students having a BJMC or any other related degree with an average score. INR 21000/- is the fee.
- Masters of Education (M.Ed), a B.Ed degree holder can pursue this course if he/she obtained at least 50% marks in previous exams. The fee is INR 22600/-.
- Masters of Performing Arts (MPA), students had a previous study background in Arts and have a BPA/BA degree can apply to this course and its fee is INR 17500/-.
- MSc: Those students who want to enroll on this MSC course must have their BSc Degree. This course duration is 2 to 4 years.
|MA||Graduation in any discipline||Tamil, English, History, Criminology|
|MBA||Graduation in any discipline||Human Resources, Marketing, Finance|
|MSc||Bachelor of Science degree in relevant subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
MSU Distance Education Diploma Course Admission
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University has started admission for the new academic session. There are a number of distance learning diploma courses available at Manonmaniam Sundaranar University under its distance education program, including a Diploma course in Computer Application, a Diploma course in Food Production, a Diploma course in Fashion Designing, and a Diploma course in Human Care Service, for example.
There are a number of ways in which a candidate can apply for admission to the university if he or she meets the required qualifications by visiting the university’s official website.
Certificate Courses at MSU Distance Education
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University’s admission process is going on for the new session. Apart from numerous UG, PG, and Diploma courses, the University also offers certificate programs in distance mode. MSU offers two certificate courses in distance mode: Certificate Course in Library & Information Science and Certificate and Certificate Course in Yoga for Human Excellence.
MSU Distance Education Application Form 2023
Applications for admissions are submitted offline and online. Students who wish to get admission to MSU can approach the official website for admissions. Interested Candidates must download the application form online and offline. The candidate can follow the steps which are given below:
- Visits the official website of MSU Distance Education https://msu.ecampuszone.com/dde/centre/main/student_apply.php
- Download the application form. And fill up in the form all the required details about educational information as well as personal information.
- Fill it out and attach all required documents along with the application form.
- A photocopy of the following set of documents along with the application form is to be submitted.
- The candidate gains 24 departments for access and various courses.
- Admission can be open and availed by the site with offline form filling.
- The site on which all updates, forms, and admissions are open is a link.
- Only INR 650 is needed for entry charges that are paid by demand draft.
- Papers and important papers are to be put up with the downloaded form.
- Candidates gain distance learning help as well for those who live far.
MSU Distance Education Required Documents
- Last Qualification Mark Sheet
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Address Proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Birth Certificate/Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate.
- Marks sheets of 10th class/12th class as well as a diploma.
MSU Distance Education UG Course & Fee
|Courses||Duration||Fees (in Rs)||Courses||Duration||Fees (in Rs)|
|BSc Physics||3 years||15000||MCA LE||2 years||9000|
|BSc Chemistry||3 years||15000||MSc Physics||2 years||9000|
|BCA||3 years||15000||MSc Chemistry||2 years||9000|
|BCA Lateral Entry||3 years||15000||MSc Psychology||2 years||9000|
|BSc Statistics||3 years||15000||MSc Environmental Studies||2 years||9000|
|BSc Psychology||3 years||2000||MSc Software Technology and Management||2 years||6000|
|BSc Yoga for Human Excellence||3 years||6000||MBA / MSc Yoga for Human Excellence||2 years||9000|
|B.L.I.Sc.||3 years||6000||M.L.I.Sc.||2 years||9000|
|PGDCA||3 years||6000||Diploma Courses||2 years||5000|
|MCA||3 years||9000||Certificate Courses||1 year||5000|
MSU Distance Education Revised Fee
|Degree Certificate||A candidate who completes the program through DD&CE during the examination conducted in the month of May shall apply for the convocation on or before 31st August of next year. The fees for this category Rs. 500. Otherwise, the candidate has to apply either under the Special or Instant category.|
|Rs. 2000 (Special) + search fee Rs. 200 per year|
|Rs. 5000 (Instant) + search fee Rs. 200 per year|
|Duplicate / Damage Degree Certificate||Rs. 3000 + search fee Rs. 200 per year
Rs. 10000 + search fee Rs. 200 per year (for Second Duplicate)
|Duplicate/Damage Mark Statement||Rs. 2000 + search fee Rs. 200 per year Rs. 5000 + search fee Rs. 200 per year(for Second Duplicate)|
|Correction in Mark Statement / Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate||Rs. 1000 per each Certificate|
|Gazette published a name correction||Rs. 1000 + search fee Rs. 200 per year|
|Genuineness Certificate||Rs. 1000 per course for Govt. / Aided Services|
|Rs. 1500 per course for Private Services|
|Rs. 2500 per course for candidates joining in a broad|
|Migration Certificate||Rs. 500|
|Course Completion Certificate||Rs. 500|
|Duplicate Course Completion Certificate||Rs. 1000|
|Duplicate ID Card||Rs. 500|
|DEB Approval Copy||Rs. 1000|
|Tamil / English Medium / PSTM Certificate||Rs.1000|
|Duplicate Exemption Order for Readmission Students||Rs. 500|
|Fee for discontinuation certificate (for those who have discontinued the course in DD&CE)||Rs. 500 per year|
|Change of address||Rs. 300|
|Medium of Instruction / EquivalencyCertificates for Bridge Courses||Rs. 1000|
|Change of Centre / Medium / Course||Rs. 600|
|The penalty for payment of Tuition Fees||Rs. 250 per year|
|Fee for getting an attested copy of the syllabus||Rs. 500|
|Fee for additional study material per paper For UG||Rs. 300|
|Fee for additional study material per paper For PG||Rs. 400|
MSU Distance Education Exam Fee
|Course||Revised Exam Fee Rs.|
|For Each Theory Paper|
|UG Courses (including B.Litt., Gate & Bridge Certificate / Diploma Courses||150|
|PG Courses (M.A., M.Com., & MSc) and B.L.I.Sc.||200|
|B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Phil., MCA & MSc Software Technology||350|
|PG Diploma Courses||300|
|B.L.I.Sc. and Diploma Courses||200|
|B.Ed and MSc Chemistry (6 hours)||600|
|BSc Chemistry and MSc Yoga||300 / 400|
|PG Diploma Courses, MSc Environmental Science (3 hours)||300 / 400|
|M.Sc Physics (4 hours), M.Sc Software Tech. & Mgt., MCA and MCA (Lateral Entry), and M.L.I.Sc.||400|
|M.Phil courses (Candidates have to pay along with theory fee)||5000|
|Dissertation / Project Work / Viva-Voce|
|PG Diploma Courses||500|
|Viva-Voce, Project work, and for all PG Courses||500|
MSU Distance Education Colleges
|St.Xaviers College, Palayamkottai||Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu||1923||Government|
|Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College||Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu||1859||Private|
MSU Distance Education Study Centers
|Tirunelveli||Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education University Campus Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli.|
|Manonmaniam Sundaranar Govindaperi, Cheranmahadevi, Tirunelveli|
|Manonmaniam Sundaranar University College, Hindu Nadar Uravin Murai, T.N. Puthukudi, Puliyangudi, Tirunelveli|
|Manonmaniam Sundaranar, BMC Complex, Tisayanvilai, Tirunelveli District.|
|Manonmaniam Sundaranar University College, VET College of Education, VET Nagar, Four-way Road, Panagudi, Tirunelveli District.|
|Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Constituent College of Arts & Science, Best International School Campus|
|979/1, Madurai Tenkasi NH Road, Achampatti, Kadayanallur, Tirunelveli|
|Manonmaniam Sundaranar University College, Seevalarayanenthal Vilakku, Thiruvengadam Road, Sankarankovil, Tirunelveli|
|Tuticorin||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Constituent College of Arts and Science for Women, Sathankulam, Thoothukudi.|
|Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Constituent College of Arts & Science, Nagalapuram, Vilathikulam Taluk, Thoothukudi.|
|Manonmaniam Sundaranar University College, Nagampatti, Pasuvanthanai Via, Ottapidaram Taluk, Thoothukudi.|
|Kanyakumari||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Spot Admission Centre, Moderator Gnanadason Polytechnic College CampusDistillery Road, Near Vadasery Bus Stand, Nagercoil Tamil Nadu.|
|Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Constituent College of Arts & Science, Government Primary School, Kanyakumari, Kanyakumari District.|
MSU Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli – 627012, Tamilnadu, India
- Phone: +91-4622321614, +91-465232202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
- Madras University Distance Education
- MKU Distance Education
- Bharathiar University Distance Education
- Alagappa University Distance Education
- TNAU Distance Education
MSU Distance Education FAQ
Ques: Does MSU provide distance learning?
Ans: Yes, MSU provides distance learning.
Ques: Is MS University Distance Education approved by UGC?
Ans: Yes, MS University Distance Education is approved by UGC.
Ques: Does MS University offer certificate courses?
Ans: Yes, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University offers various certificate courses.
Be the first to leave a review.