MSU Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University or MSU has established the Directorate of Distance Education. UGC Approved. It is located in the Tamil Nadu state in the Tirunelveli district. It was set up in 1990. MS University offers more than 25 UG, PG Courses like BA, MA, MCom, BCA, BSc, etc., in distance mode. A two-year BEd programme has also been offered under distance education.
The admission process at Manonmaniam Sundaranar University has been started for sessions 2022-23. Interested students can register for any distance programs @msuniv.ac.in/Distance-Education. Manonmaniam Sundaranar University’s Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education offers multiple programs with the purpose of
- Providing quality education to rural and unreached populations.
- Achieving excellence in teaching, research and extension, and
- Inculcating human values for establishing a ‘culture of lawfulness. With a mission in mind, the institute will serve the academic needs of the poor and weaker sections of society.
Bachelors of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC), it’s a 3 years degree to make a career in the media industry, passing 10+2 with 50% marks in necessary. It has a tuition cost of INR 15000/-.
Bachelors of Education (B.Ed), It’s a UG degree where students are enrolled based on their merit and 50% least marks in previous examinations. Its fee is INR 18500/-.
Bachelors of Performing Arts (BPA), Candidates interested in Arts can obtain this degree on direct admissions. There is no entrance exam, students will need to secure 50% marks in the last exam. The tuition fee is INR 14700/-.
Bachelors of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), this 3 years degree is for students having passed the 10+2 in Medical. This course will have a fee of INR 16000/-.
Masters of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC), 2 years PG course provided to students having a BJMC or any other related degree with an average score. INR 21000/- is the fee.
Masters of Education (M.Ed), a B.Ed degree holder can pursue this course if he/she obtained at least 50% marks in previous exams. The fee is INR 22600/-.
Masters of Performing Arts (MPA), students had a previous study background in Arts and have a BPA/BA degree can apply to this course and its fee is INR 17500/-.
MSU Distance Education Latest Update
- DD&CE – Admission Notification for Academic Year 2022 – 2023. Click Here
- DD&CE – Online Application for Academic Year 2022 – 2023. Click Here
- DD&CE – Hall Ticket & Front pages for May 2022 Examination. Click Here
- DD&CE – May 2022 Examinations Timetable. Click Here
- DD&CE – December 2021 Examinations Revaluation Results. Click Here
- Online Application for Degree Certificate. Click Here
- The last date of application submission for May Examination 2022 Session is 24/8/2022. (Source)
- The Admission Portal will remain open until July 2022 for eligible students. Visit Here
MSU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University|
|Location||Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu|
|Fee||MS University Fee Structure|
MSU Distance Education Admission 2022
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University is offering admission through distance education mode for the season 2022-23. It offers various PG and UG courses in the field of Arts, Science, and Commerce. MSU distance education courses are available in General and Technical areas.
Directly admitted students are permitted to have Personal Contact Program Centers (PCP), however those who applied through a learning centre will be assigned to categories within the institutions.
MSU distance education admits students based on merit-based qualifying requirements, which students must satisfy in order to be considered. It is required that students’ prior qualifications be relevant to the programme for which they are applying. The application form can be downloaded and filled out using the online system. It will also be submitted using the online method. Applying link https://www.msuniv.ac.in/Distance-Education/.
- MSU distance education provides BBA, BCA, BA, BSc, B.Lit, B.Com and BLIS at the UG level. To be considered for these courses, you must have a passing score of at least 50 percent on the 10+2 test and pass the final exam.
- MSc, MLIS, MCA, MA and M.Com are offered by MSU at the PG level. Students can apply for these MSU PG programmes by satisfying the requirements of having a relevant UG degree with a minimum average passing score.
- With a payslip of INR 200/-, students can fill out MSU distance education admission application forms.
MSU Distance Education UG Admission
|BA||Intermediate with 55% marks||Tamil, English, History, Criminology|
|BSc||Passed 10+2 with PCM/B Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Psychology|
|BBA||Passed 12th class in commerce background||–|
MSU Distance Education PG Admission
|MA||Graduation in any discipline||Tamil, English, History, Criminology|
|MBA||Graduation in any discipline||Human Resource, Marketing, Finance|
|MSc||Bachelor of Science degree in relevant subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
MS University Distance Education Admission 2022 Last Date
|Online Application Form Starts||01 September 2022|
|Last date of Online Application Form||31 October 2022|
MSU Distance Education Application Form Process 2022
Applications for admissions are submitted offline. Students who wish to get admission to MSU can approach the official website for admissions. Interested Candidates must download the application form online and offline. The candidate can follow the steps which are given below:
- Visits the official website of MSU Distance Education https://msu.ecampuszone.com/dde/centre/main/student_apply.php
- Download the application form. And fill up in the form all required details about educational information as well as personal information.
- Fill it and attached all required documents along with the application form.
- Photocopy of the following set of documents along with the application form is to be submitted.
- The candidate gains 24 departments for access and various courses.
- Admission can be open and availed by the site with offline form filling.
- The site on which all updates, forms, and admissions are open is a link.
- Only INR 650 is needed for entry charges that are paid by demand draft.
- Papers and important papers are to be put up with the downloaded form.
- Candidates gain distance learning help as well for those who live far.
MSU Distance Education Required Documents
- Last Qualification Mark Sheet
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Address Proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Birth Certificate/Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate.
- Marks sheets of 10th class/12th class as well as a diploma.
MSU Distance Education UG Course & Fee
|Courses||Duration||Fees (in Rs)||Courses||Duration||Fees (in Rs)|
|BSc Physics||3 years||15000||MCA LE||2 years||9000|
|BSc Chemistry||3 years||15000||MSc Physics||2 years||9000|
|BCA||3 years||15000||MSc Chemistry||2 years||9000|
|BCA Lateral Entry||3 years||15000||MSc Psychology||2 years||9000|
|BSc Statistics||3 years||15000||MSc Environmental Studies||2 years||9000|
|BSc Psychology||3 years||2000||MSc Software technology and Management||2 years||6000|
|BSc Yoga for Human Excellence||3 years||6000||MBA / MSc Yoga for Human Excellence||2 years||9000|
|B.L.I.Sc.||3 years||6000||M.L.I.Sc.||2 years||9000|
|PGDCA||3 years||6000||Diploma Courses||2 years||5000|
|MCA||3 years||9000||Certificate Courses||1 year||5000|
MSU Distance Education Revised Fee
|Degree Certificate||A candidate who completes the program through DD&CE during the examination conducted in the month of May shall apply for the convocation on or before 31st March of next year. The fees for this category Rs. 500. Otherwise, the candidate has to apply either under the Special or Instant category.|
|Rs. 2000 (Special) + search fee Rs. 200 per year|
|Rs. 5000 (Instant) + search fee Rs. 200 per year|
|Duplicate / Damage Degree Certificate||Rs. 3000 + search fee Rs. 200 per year
Rs. 10000 + search fee Rs. 200 per year (for Second Duplicate)
|Duplicate/Damage Mark Statement||Rs. 2000 + search fee Rs. 200 per year Rs. 5000 + search fee Rs. 200 per year(for Second Duplicate)|
|Correction in Mark Statement / Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate||Rs. 1000 per each Certificate|
|Gazette published name correction||Rs. 1000 + search fee Rs. 200 per year|
|Genuineness Certificate||Rs. 1000 per course for Govt. / Aided Services|
|Rs. 1500 per course for Private Services|
|Rs. 2500 per course for candidates joining in a broad|
|Migration Certificate||Rs. 500|
|Course Completion Certificate||Rs. 500|
|Duplicate Course Completion Certificate||Rs. 1000|
|Duplicate ID Card||Rs. 500|
|DEB Approval Copy||Rs. 1000|
|Tamil / English Medium / PSTM Certificate||Rs.1000|
|Duplicate Exemption order for Readmission students||Rs. 500|
|Fee for discontinuation certificate (for those who have discontinued the course in DD&CE)||Rs. 500 per year|
|Change of address||Rs. 300|
|Medium of Instruction / EquivalencyCertificates for Bridge Courses||Rs. 1000|
|Change of Centre / Medium / Course||Rs. 600|
|The penalty for payment of Tuition Fees||Rs. 250 per year|
|Fee for getting an attested copy of the syllabus||Rs. 500|
|Fee for additional study material per paper For UG||Rs. 300|
|Fee for additional study material per paper For PG||Rs. 400|
MSU Distance Education Exam Fees
|Course||Revised Exam Fee Rs.|
|For Each Theory Paper|
|UG Courses (including B.Litt., Gate & Bridge Certificate / Diploma Courses||150|
|PG Courses (M.A., M.Com., & MSc) and B.L.I.Sc.||200|
|B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Phil., MCA & MSc Software Technology||350|
|PG Diploma Courses||300|
|B.L.I.Sc. and Diploma Courses||200|
|B.Ed and MSc Chemistry (6 hours)||600|
|BSc Chemistry and MSc Yoga||300 / 400|
|PG Diploma Courses, MSc Environmental Science (3 hours)||300 / 400|
|M.Sc Physics (4 hours), M.Sc software Tech. & Mgt., MCA and MCA (Lateral Entry), and M.L.I.Sc.||400|
|M.Phil courses (Candidates has to pay along with theory fee)||5000|
|Dissertation / Project Work / Viva-Voce|
|PG Diploma Courses||500|
|Viva-Voce, Project work, and for all PG Courses||500|
MSU Distance Education Colleges
|St.Xaviers College, Palayamkottai||Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu||1923||Government|
|Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College||Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu||1859||Private|
MSU Distance Education Study Centers
|Tirunelveli||Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education University Campus Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli.|
|Manonmaniam Sundaranar Govindaperi, Cheranmahadevi, Tirunelveli|
|Manonmaniam Sundaranar University College, Hindu Nadar Uravin Murai, T.N. Puthukudi, Puliyangudi, Tirunelveli|
|Manonmaniam Sundaranar, BMC Complex, Tisayanvilai, Tirunelveli District.|
|Manonmaniam Sundaranar University College, VET College of Education, VET Nagar, Four-way Road, Panagudi, Tirunelveli District.|
|Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Constituent College of Arts & Science, Best International School Campus|
|979/1, Madurai Tenkasi NH Road, Achampatti, Kadayanallur, Tirunelveli|
|Manonmaniam Sundaranar University College, Seevalarayanenthal Vilakku, Thiruvengadam Road, Sankarankovil, Tirunelveli|
|Tuticorin||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Constituent College of Arts and Science for women, Sathankulam, Thoothukudi.|
|Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Constituent College of Arts & Science, Nagalapuram, Vilathikulam Taluk, Thoothukudi.|
|Manonmaniam Sundaranar University College, Nagampatti, Pasuvanthanai Via, Ottapidaram Taluk, Thoothukudi.|
|Kanyakumari||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Spot Admission Centre, Moderator Gnanadason Polytechnic College CampusDistillery Road, Near Vadasery Bus Stand, Nagercoil Tamil Nadu.|
|Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Constituent College of Arts & Science, Government Primary School, Kanyakumari, Kanyakumari District.|
MSU Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli – 627012, Tamilnadu, India
- Phone: +91-4622321614, +91-465232202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
- Madras University Distance Education
- MKU Distance Education
- Bharathiar University Distance Education
- Alagappa University Distance Education
- TNAU Distance Education
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.