HPU Distance Education Admission 2023: HPU University For Distance Learning will Soon Announce The Fresh Admissions For the 2023 Session. Distance education at HPU offers undergraduate, graduate, and diploma courses at affordable prices. The International Center for Distance Education & Open Learning was a leading university that offered postgraduate courses in Social Sciences, Commerce, Humanities, and teacher training in distance education.
- Himachal Pradesh University will soon start the Distance Admission for the 2023 session.
Himachal Pradesh University was established in the year 1970. The University formed the International Center for Distance Education and Open Learning (ICDEOL) after one year of its establishment. ICDEOL is located in the HPU complex at Summer Hill, Shimla.
HPU Distance Education ICDEOL Highlights
|University Name||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Location||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
HPU Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission to the UG/PG courses offered by HPU ICDEOL is completely based on the merit/Entrance exam. A candidate who wishes to pursue admission to the HPU through distance education mode can visit the official site to fill out the admission form.
- To apply for UG courses admission a candidate must have a 12th board certificate.
- Similarly to apply for PG Course admission candidate must have UG degree with at least 45-50% marks.
- There are courses like BEd, B.PEd, BHMS, BCA, BBA, BJMC, BA LLB, BHM, BCom, BA, and BSc. Whereas admissions can be obtained for PG courses including MA, MSc, MCom, MBA, MCA, LLM, MMC, and M.PEd.
- Mostly merit-based entries are offered to UG aspirants and there is no admission test. The candidates aspiring for UG admissions will be needed to have a minimum score of 50% which must be on an average basis.
- No admission test but merit is considered the main qualifying criteria for each of the PG degree programs and students should have a UG degree.
- It will cost you an application fee of INR 500/-.
HPU Distance Education Eligibility
The Eligibility for HPU ICDOL courses varies by course level, stream, and specialization:
- 10+2 with a 45-50% grade from a recognized board of senior secondary education makes a candidate eligible to get admission to the HPU ICDOL UG Courses.
- A bachelor’s degree with 45-50% grade is required to apply for Himachal Pradesh University ICDOL PG Admission.
The Eligibility criteria for applying for some popular courses are given below:
- Eligibility for BA Admission: 10+2 or an equivalent examination
- Eligibility for BCom Admission: Passed 10+2 examination with Maths/Economics as compulsory subjects at the 10+2 stage
- Eligibility for MA Admission: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (Specialization in Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Economics)
- Eligibility for MCom Admission: 50% marks in BCom/BSc
- Eligibility for MBA Admission: Graduation in any discipline
HPU Distance Education BEd
The BEd course at Himachal Pradesh University in distance mode is approved by UGC DEB for the 2023 session. Interested applicants need to secure a minimum of 50% marks in the bachelor’s degree. The registration fee is INR 200. The tuition fee for the program is INR 14,800 per annum. It is provided for 2 years.
HPU Distance Education Application Form Process
If you are interested in enrolling in the distance learning program at HPU, you can apply online at the official website of the HPU ICDEOL. There is an option to apply online using the form on the website. It is possible to find detailed information about the course on the website as well as information about the fees and instructions for the course. The application form for distance education at HPU is available to download from the website of the admission portal for distance education at HPU.
- Last qualification Marks-sheet
- Last qualification Certificate
- Address Proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport size Photograph
HPU Distance Education (DDE) Fee Structure
|Courses||Fees (in Rs) Tentative|
|B.A. (lst year)||5050/-|
|B.A. (llnd to lllrd year)||3400/-|
|B.Com. (lst year)||5650/-|
|B.Com. (llnd to lllrd year)||4000/-|
|BCA (lst semester)||7550/-|
|BCA (llnd to Vlth semester)||7350/-|
|M.A. (semester system)||4600/-|
|M.Sc. Math (semester system)||4600/-|
|M.A. Music (semester system)||16600/-|
|MBA (semester system)||20100/-|
|Diploma Yoga Studies (Annual system)||21400/-|
|Diploma Tourist Guide (Semester system)||10400/-|
|Diploma in Data Science (Semester system)||10400/-|
|Diploma in Computer Applications (Semester system)||10400/-|
Affiliated Colleges List of Himachal Pradesh University
|Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh||1966||Government|
|Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College, Tanda||Bodar Balla, Himachal Pradesh||1996||Government|
|Himachal Pradesh Government Dental College and Hospital, Shimla||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh||1994||Government|
|University Institute of Information Technology, Shimla||Bharech, Himachal Pradesh||2000||Government|
|Himachal Pradesh University Business School||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh||1971||Government|
|Abhilashi Group of Institutions School of Pharmacy and Engineering and Technology, Mandi||Chailchowk, Himachal Pradesh||2010||Private|
|Himachal Institute of Dental Sciences||Paonta Sahib, Himachal Pradesh||1993||Private|
|Himachal Dental College, Sunder Nagar||Sundernagar, Himachal Pradesh||1994||Private|
|MIT College of Engineering and Management||Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh||2008||Private|
|HP University Regional Centre, Dharamshala||Mohali Lahrandi, Himachal Pradesh||1992||Government|
|Government College, Dharamshala||Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh||1926||Government|
|Bhojia Dental College and Hospital, Solan||Nalagarh, Punjab||Private|
|Vallabh Government College||Mandi, Himachal Pradesh||1948||Government|
|St Bede’s College, Shimla||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh||1904||Private|
|SRET College of Engineering and Technology, Hamirpur||Phahal, Himachal Pradesh||2009||Private|
|Sister Nivedita Government Nursing College||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh||2010||Government|
|Shivalik Institute of Nursing, Shimla||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh||2009||Private|
|Rajiv Gandhi Government Post Graduate Ayurvedic College, Kangra||Gernot, Himachal Pradesh||1972||Government|
|Rajiv Gandhi Government College, Shimla||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh||1986||Government|
|LR Institute of Legal Studies, Solan||Chila Khurd, Himachal Pradesh||–||Private|
|Himachal Pradesh University Centre for Evening Studies, Shimla||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh||1962||Government|
|Government Degree College, Sanjauli||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh||1969||Government|
|Government Arya Degree College, Nurpur||Jachh, Himachal Pradesh||1978||Government|
|Gautam College of Nursing, Hamirpur||Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh||2013||Private|
|Chamba Millennium B Ed College, Chamba||Chamba, Himachal Pradesh||2007||Private|
HPU Distance Education ICDEOL Contact Details:
- Address: Himachal Pradesh University, Summer Hill, Shimla-171005, India
- Phone: 0177-2832239
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.