MA Fine Arts Distance Education: The 2-year distance MA in Fine Arts program is intended to assist those with a creative inclination in refining their skills to produce more profound, interesting, and well-polished art forms. The course therefore aims to advance the art form, which might include non-technical genres like sketching, dancing, and painting as well as technologically demanding ones like film sound mixing and graphic design.
Recent emphasis on the value of creativity and the need to support students with original ideas has emerged in upper Indian society. MA Fine Arts distance learning is sought after by students who want to succeed in this sector in the wake of this demand for innovation. After obtaining a bachelor’s degree, it may be a bright career option.
The distance Master’s in Fine Arts covers Applied Arts, Art History, Visual Communication, Painting, Sculpture, Ceramics, Printmaking, and other Aesthetic Arts disciplines. Additionally, it offers work chances for students in several worldwide job domains. Students might perform the functions of a curator, an artist, an animator, a graphic designer, a lecturer, an art critic, a commercial artist, etc.
Students must fulfill the requirements listed below to be eligible for the distance MA in fine arts program:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in BA fine arts or equivalent from a recognized institution or university.
- Obtain the minimum overall percentage required by the institution for which a candidate is applying for admission, which is often 40%.
- The requirements for admission to MA Fine Arts distance learning program may change based on the institution’s rules to which an applicant is applying.
Distance MA in Fine Arts degree is a two-year postgraduate learning program divided into four semesters. The typical MA Fine Arts distance learning academic fee varies between INR 10,000 to INR 40,000/- per annum, depending upon various colleges and universities.
MA Fine Arts Distance Learning Admission Highlights
Master of Arts in Fine Arts
INR 10,000 to INR 40,000
|MA Fine Arts Distance education Eligibility||
Graduation in a relevant discipline
40% in graduation
|Admission Basis||Direct based|
Artist, Art Director, Animator, Graphic Designer, etc.
INR 4.3 LPA – INR 7 LPA
|MA Fine Arts Distance education colleges||
University of Madras (School of Fine & Performance Arts)
MA Fine Arts Distance Learning Admission Process
The admission process starts with the registration of the students. The following steps should be followed to complete the admission process:
- Candidates must first get the application form using an online official portal of a college or university.
- Visit the college or university’s official admissions portal to apply for the program and sign up to take admission.
- After that, complete the application by entering the necessary information.
- Pay the online academic application fee.
- After submitting, students will receive a confirmation page with enrollment no.
MA Fine Arts Distance Learning Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus
|S.NO||SUBJECT(S) / PAPER(S)||YEAR|
|1||FUNDAMENTALS OF ART||1ST YEAR|
|2||HISTORY OF INDIAN ART (FROM 7TH CENTURY A.D. TO 18TH CENTURY)||1ST YEAR|
|3||AESTHETIC AND ART APPRECIATION||1ST YEAR|
|4||GRAPHICS DESIGN||1ST YEAR|
|5||CREATIVE COMPOSITION (PRACTICAL)||1ST YEAR|
|6||GRAPHICS DESIGN (PRACTICAL)||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus
|1||HISTORY OF INDIAN ART (FROM PREHISTORY TO 6TH CENTURY A.D. THEORY)||2ND YEAR|
|2||HISTORY OF WESTERN ART CA 1400 A.D. TO 1850 A.D.||2ND YEAR|
|3||HISTORY OF MODERN MOVEMENTS IN ART IN EUROPE AND U.S.A||2ND YEAR|
|4||HISTORY OF MODERN MOVEMENTS IN ART IN INDIA||2ND YEAR|
|5||PORTRAIT AND LIFE STUDY (PRACTICAL)||2ND YEAR|
|6||PAINTING & DRAWING (PRACTICAL)||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of MA Fine Arts Distance Learning
- It helps students to develop their Technical Skills
- Its Flexible and saves time
- It offers more networking opportunities
- It allows students to hone their time management skills
- It eliminates the commute and hassle of getting to class
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Scope
- Educational Scope of Distance MA Fine Arts
There are many job opportunities available to you once you have earned an MA in Fine Arts from a distance program. Even after completing the distance learning course, students will be able to continue attending college. One of the most common ways to get a Ph.D. in this field is to do so in one of the specialties that are covered in the instruction module for this course.
Some higher studies options are available after distance MA in Fine Arts:
- PhD in Fine Arts
- M.Phil Fine Arts
- MFA in Textile Design
- MFA in Graphic Design
- MFA in Painting
- MA Fine Arts Distance Education Jobs
Depending on the students interests, abilities, and desired vocation, MA fine arts graduates in distance mode have a wide range of job opportunities in the public and private sectors. Both have advantages and perks related to their jobs. Some of the popular jobs are :
- Graphic designer
- Creative Director
- Art Director
- Art Critic
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Salary
Professionals with a distance MA in fine arts may expect to earn an average income of between INR 3 and INR 8 lakhs per year. After accumulating valuable experience, a person may receive a 30%–50% rise. In addition to that, people can change to other businesses where they choose to work. Ph.D and M.Phil in arts programs are the next steps after earning a Ma in fine arts.
Top Colleges for MA Fine Arts Distance Education
- University of Mumbai
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open University
- Chandigarh University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Delhi University(DU)
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Amity University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
Be the first to leave a review.