Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2024: Students looking to get distance education admission at Ponicherry University will soon be able to apply for the new session. Pondicherry University distance education admission application form will be available on the official website of the University for the 2024 session. The University offers several UG and PG programs in distance mode.
Pondicherry University’s Directorate of Distance Education (PUDDE) is a beacon of academic achievement in India founded in 1995. The DEB, UGC, and DEC-approved university offers merit-based undergraduate and postgraduate programmes through its breakthrough Distance Education modality.
To fill out the application form, Students are instructed to visit @dde.pondiuni.edu.in and complete the admission process before the last date. The University offers numerous UG and PG courses in distance mode, such as BA, BSc, MA, MSc, and so on, with various specializations.
The Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) of Pondicherry University offers traditional arts and commerce courses and specialized distance MBA Courses. The January and July admissions procedure lets students start their education. Applications received online in June and December establish a merit-based selection procedure.
MBA is a top course which has a high number of enrollments every year. Students can get more details at the admission parts of the University. Pondicherry University DDE Admission 2024 will start soon for MBA programs.
Pondicherry University DDE was established in 1995. It has set up a department called the Directorate of Distance Education to offer distance learning in more of the area of Puducherry.
Pondicherry University DDE Latest Updates
- Pondicherry University Distance Education admission will soon open for the new session. Students will get the application form at the official website of the University.
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission Highlights
|University Name||Pondicherry University (PUDDE)|
|Approved by||DEB, UGC, DEC|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate & Postgraduate|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Fee Submission||Bank Challan/Demand Draft/Online|
|Address||R.V. Nagar, Kalapet Pondicherry – 605014 Puducherry, India|
|Contact no.||0413-2654440, 2654439|
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2024
Pondicherry University Application Form 2024 will soon be available on the university’s official website. What candidates can do is read this article for further updates so that they can not miss the latest updates regarding admission. Candidates DDE Pondicherry Admissions in multiple degree programs in the distance mode are started by Pondicherry University.
Almost for all courses, the students are rendered entries on a merit basis. Pondicherry University application process in the online mode for all courses. Every candidate will complete their registrations using the online portal of PU by visiting its official web page.
- The distance education admissions by the University are rendered basically for the courses BA, B.Com, and BBA at UG level and for MA, M.Com, and MBA at PG level.
- PU provides merit-based admissions to all UG distance programs. Its eligibility criteria are such that intermediate or equivalent qualification is mandatory for enrolling students with a 50% score on a minimum basis.
- Student’s qualification in the previous graduate degree is considered the main eligibility criteria for enrolling students in the PG degree courses offered by PU in distance mode. Their marks are required to be 50%.
- The application fee is around INR 500/-.
UG Programs like BA, BCom, and BBA require 10+2 level education. Whereas PG courses like MA, MCom Finance, and MBA require a 10+2+3 passing certificate is mandatory.
AICTE, UGC, and AIU accredit Pondicherry University Distance Education. For specific subjects, the institution provides textbooks from premier publishers that are of high quality.
- Pondicherry University Correspondence Courses: The university offers various correspondence courses at UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate levels in distance mode. Students who are willing to enrol in these courses can apply after completing the eligibility requirements according to the courses. These correspondence courses are helping students to fulfil their dreams. Course degrees are valid and acceptable in both the private and government sectors.
Pondicherry University Distance UG Admission 2024
Pondicherry University Distance Education University offers a variety of undergraduate courses, such as BA, BBA, and BCom. To be eligible, the student must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% in a relevant subject.
The University takes admission based on merit. Students who desire to apply for admission to any Undergraduate leave program at Pondicherry University must visit the official website and submit the application form before the deadline. Pondicherry Univerity charges an INR 500 application fee for any UG program. Students can visit the official website for more information related to application forms.
Pondicherry University Distance Education offers many plans and courses to candidates at the UG level. Some UG plans offered by the university are given below:
|BA||Passed 10+2 in relevant stream from a recognized board||Economics, English, History, Political Science, Sociology, Journalism & Mass Communication|
Pondicherry University Distance BA Admission
Numerous students apply for distance admission every year for the distance BA program at Pondicherry University. The University offers this bachelor’s program in various specializations such as BA Hindi, BA English, BA History, BA Political Science, and so on. To apply for admission to this distance education program at Pondicherry University, candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria. Aspirants who passed 12th from a recognized board are eligible to apply for this distance education program.
Pondicherry University Distance BBA Admission
The university released the application for the BBA program. Pondicherry University started the admission for the undergraduate program for the session. Bachelor of Business Administration is a 3-year degree program and it takes a maximum of 6 years to complete. Students should qualify for 10+2 with relevant discipline are eligible to apply for this program.
Pondicherry University Distance PG Admission
Pondicherry University PG Admission 2024 will open soon. Pondicherry University Distance Education offers many courses and plans to candidates in arts and commerce at the PG level. The PG courses offered by the university are given below:
|Courses||Duration||The Eligibility Criteria||Fee Structure for Full Course|
|MBA Human Resources Management Human Resources Management||2 Years||Any Degree that is UGC recognized11+2+2 streams, or any Professional level.||Rs. 24,925|
|MBA Finance||2 Years||Any Degree that is UGC recognized University with 10+2+3 or 11+1+3||Rs. 24,925|
|MBA Marketing||2 Years||Any Degree that is UGC recognized University with 10+2+3 or 11+1+3||Rs. 24,925|
|MBA — International Business||2 Years||Any Degree that is from UGC recognized university with a minimum of 10+2+3||Rs. 24,925|
|MBA General||2 Years||Any Degree that is UGC-recognized||Rs. 24,925|
Pondicherry University Distance MBA Admission
Pondicherry University offers distance education MBA programs with a variety of specializations. There is a 200 rupee registration fee and a total of 5,000 rupees per semester for the 2024 session of the Distance MBA. Students interested in applying for this distance MBA program must have graduated from a recognized university. Here are a few of the specializations available in the Master of Business Administration program:
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Human Resources Management
- MBA General
- MBA Tourism
- MBA Operations & Supply Chain Management
Pondicherry University Distance Education Application Form 2024
The applicant can directly go to Pondicherry University and buy the application form by submitting the demand draft on the name and address given below:
- Go to the official website of PU-DDE using this link- https://pondidladmission.samarth.edu.in/
- For the application, click on the “Apply Now” button on the website.
- Fill in all the information accurately and then submit by clicking the “SUBMIT” button.
- Fill out that application form correctly.
- Upload the following documents.
- Candidates must pay the registration fee via Credit or Debit card or Net Banking.
- Preview your application form by clicking on the “NEXT” button.
- Then Save and Print the Application Form for future use.
Required Documents for Pondicherry University Distance Education
- 10th, 11th, and 12th marks sheet
- Certificates or higher degrees, if available
- Proof of address
- A recent picture
- Demand Draft or Bank Challan Receipt
- Latest photograph of the Candidates.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Mark sheets of 10th class.
- Marks sheets of 12th class.
- Degree certificate or mark sheets (If applicable).
- Any other and related degree certificate.
The following are a few quick facts about Pondicherry University Distance Education.
- Pondicherry University’s Twinning Center is in charge of handling all the university’s most important tasks, such as admissions, weekend classes, and semester exams.
- Nine more colleges have joined the Pondicherry University and DDE twinning scheme, making it even more extensive.
- DDE offers 31 places for Pondicherry University applicants.
- In addition to its Online Personal Contact Program, DDE has a YouTube channel and a website where you can find lessons and videos.
Pondicherry University Distance Education Courses List: PG
|MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management||2 years||BA, BBA, BCA, BSc|
|MBA in Marketing Management||2 years||BA, BBA, BCA, BSc|
|MBA Material Management||2 years||BA, BBA, BCA, BSc|
|MBA in Operations Management||2 years||BA, BBA, BCA, BSc|
|MBA Project Management||2 years||BA, BBA, BCA, BSc|
|MBA Software Testing & Quality Management||2 years||BA, BBA, BCA, BSc|
|MBA Technology Management||2 years||BA, BBA, BCA, BSc|
|MBA Textile Management||2 years||BA, BBA, BCA, BSc|
|MA (Geology)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|MA (Hindi)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|MA (History)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
Pondicherry University Distance Courses
The Pondicherry University DDE offers UG, PG, PG Diploma, and MBA Courses Under Distance education mode. However, the courses are also available in various streams and specializations such as Arts, Commerce, Science, Management, etc.
- The University offers admission based on a first-come, first-serve basis for MBA and UG/PG programs.
- Pondicherry University’s Directorate of Distance Education is accredited by the University Grants Commission and the DEB to offer several distance learning programs.
Application Fee: Registration fees are the same in Pondicherry University Distance Education for undergraduate, graduate, and MBA courses. The registration fee would be Rs 200/- for Indian nationals and Rs 450/- for international candidates.
Pondicherry University Distance Education Results
To check the results, students can visit Pondicherry University DDE’s official website. The “Exam Result” option can be found by selecting it from the Examination menu at the top of the home page. Students must enter their Username and Password after selecting the appropriate option from the screen. The outcomes will now be shown on the screen. Results can be downloaded and printed by students.
Pondicherry University Distance Education Placements & Scholarship
A placement unit in the DDE program organizes bi-annual job fairs to help students find employment. This is the first job fair for distance learners held by Pondicherry University.
PUD provides opportunities to access libraries and scholarships. The library at the university houses a variety of publications, including newspapers and magazines, as well as books on management and computer applications, popular management newsletters, MBA project reports, and PG student assignments.
Scholarships are available to students from their home states. Students with disabilities are also eligible for 100% fee discounts.
TOP 5 Distance Education University List
Pondicherry University Distance Education FAQs
Q: What process is kept for merit-based admission at PU DDE?
Ans: Aspirants will be able to gain admission based on merit scores that they have earned in the 12th-grade exam clearance.
Q: What process is kept for entrance-based admissions at PU DDE?
Ans: Aspirants clearing the entrance exam will be required to score the eligible scores and come on merit for entrance admission.
Q: How many scores, criteria, and bases are set for merit admissions?
Ans: Aspirants only need to gain the said scores as per the university site statement in their prev. Qualifying degree.
PUDDE Contact Details
- Address: Pondicherry University, Chinna Kalapet, Kalapet, Puducherry 605014, India
- Contact No.: 04132655179
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.