Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: 15 September 2022 is the last date of Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022-23. Pondicherry University was established in 1995. It has set up a department called the Directorate of Distance Education in order to offer distance learning in the area of Puducherry. The university provides numerous UG and PG programmes, including an MBA, MA, BBA, MCom, and BA Journalism. PUDDE offers ODL courses in fields such as history, sociology, political science, and economics.
Students can now apply for any UG, PG & MBA programs @www.pondidladmission.samarth.edu.in. During the session, undergraduate, graduate, and MBA programs will be offered, including BCom, BBA, MCom Finance, MBA Marketing/Finance, etc.
The admission process will remain open for both online and offline modes; however, considering Covid-19, one must concentrate on the online mode. In the UG mode, admission will be granted on the basis of 10+2 eligibility, PG admission will be based on a UG degree with related subjects studied.
- The Pondicherry University Distance Education offers five MBA programs, four PG programs, and two UG programs.
- Pondicherry University Distance Education accepts CAT scores for admission to its DDE MBA course.
- Pondicherry University’s Directorate of Distance Education is accredited by the University Grants Commission and the DEB to offer several distance learning programs.
- Those who are unable to attend regular classes will be able to take advantage of the DDE. This course is offered by Pondicherry University. All distance learning courses offered by the university have been approved by the UGC-DEB.
- In addition to its high-quality education, the university has been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council with an A+ rating.
- As part of the Twinning Program, degree-seeking students will be required to attend classes on weekends rather than eight days per week (PCP).
Fee: Registration fees are the same in Pondicherry University Distance Education for undergraduate, graduate, and MBA courses. The registration fee would be Rs 200/- for Indian nationals and Rs 450/- for international candidates.
- Dr. Ambedkar Center of Excellence (DACE) 2022 at Pondicherry University – Entrance Results Click Here
- Admission 2022-23: Community College, Mahe, Registration for UG and Diploma Programmes- Last date to apply extended upto 15.09.2022 Click Here
- An international conference on “Technology Enabled Online & Distance Learning for Education: In the framework of NEP 2020” is being organized by the department of computer science and the department of education. The deadline for submissions has been extended to 15 September 2022. Click Here
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission Highlights
|University Name||Pondicherry University (PU-DDE)|
|Approved by||DEB, UGC, DEC|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate & Postgraduate|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Fee Submission||Bank Challan/Demand Draft/Online|
|Address||R.V. Nagar, Kalapet Pondicherry – 605014 Puducherry, India|
|Contact no.||0413-2654440, 2654439|
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022
Admissions in multiple degree programs in the distance mode are started by Pondicherry University. The distance education admissions for all courses by PU are conducted two times a year. Almost for all courses, the students are rendered entries on one merit basis. Pondicherry University application process in the online mode for all courses. Every candidate will complete their registrations using the online portal of PU by visiting its own official web-page.
- The distance education admissions by the University are rendered basically for the courses BA, B.Com, and BBA at UG level and for MA, M.Com, and MBA at PG level.
- PU provides merit-based admissions to all the UG distance programs. Its eligibility criteria are such that intermediate or equivalent qualification is mandatory for enrolling students with a 50% score on the minimum basis.
- Student’s qualification in the previous graduate degree is considered the main eligibility criteria for enrolling students in the PG degree courses offered by PU in distance mode and their marks are required to be 50%.
- The application fee is around INR 500/-.
For UG Programs like BA, BCom, BBA requires 10+2 level education. Whereas for PG courses like MA, MCom Finance, MBA, it requires 10+2+3 passing certificate is mandatory.
AICTE, UGC, and AIU accredit Pondicherry University Distance Education. For specific subjects, the institution provides textbooks from premier publishers that are of high quality.
Pondicherry University Distance Education University UG Admission 2022-23
Pondicherry University Distance Education University offers a variety of undergraduate courses, such as BA, BBA, and BCom. To be eligible, the student must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% in a relevant subject.
The selection of students will be based on merit, and there will be no entrance exam. The official website will have application forms available online. All UG programs require an application fee of Rs. 500/-. Visit the official website for more information.
Pondicherry University Distance Education offers many plans and courses to the candidates at the UG level. Some UG plans offered by the university are given below:
|BA||Passed 10+2 in relevant stream from a recognised board||Economics, English, History, Political Science, Sociology, Journalism & Mass Communication|
Pondicherry University Distance Education PG Admission
Pondicherry University Distance Education offers many courses and plans to candidates in arts and commerce at the PG level. The PG courses offered by the university are given below:
|Courses||Duration||The Eligibility Criteria||Fee Structure for Full Course|
|MBA Human Resources Management Human Resources Management||2 Years||Any Degree that is UGC recognized11+2+2 streams, or any Professional level.||Rs. 24,925|
|MBA Finance||2 Years||Any Degree that is UGC recognizedUniversity with 10+2+3 or 11+1+3||Rs. 24,925|
|MBA Marketing||2 Years||Any Degree that is UGC recognizedUniversity with 10+2+3 or 11+1+3||Rs. 24,925|
|MBA — International Business||2 Years||Any Degree that is UGC recognizedUniversities with a minimum of 10+2+3||Rs. 24,925|
|MBA General||2 Years||Any Degree that is UGC recognized||Rs. 24,925|
Pondicherry University Distance Education Application Process 2022
Both online and offline applications are accepted. Applications usually open in June for the academic year and January for the following academic year. Admission to Pondicherry University is available online.
The applicant can directly go to Pondicherry university and buy the application form by submitting the demand draft on the name and address given below:
“The Finance Officer, Pondicherry University Distance Education, Puducherry”
- Go to the official website of PU-DDE using this link- https://pondidladmission.samarth.edu.in/
- For the application, click on the “Apply Now” button on the website.
- Fill in all the information accurately and then submit by clicking the “SUBMIT” button.
- Fill that application form correctly.
- Upload the following documents
- Candidates must pay the registration fee via Credit or Debit card or Net Banking.
- Preview your application form by clicking on the “NEXT” button.
- Then Save and Print the Application Form for future use.
- 10th, 11th, and 12th marks sheet
- Certificates or higher degree if available
- Proof of address
- A recent picture
- Demand Draft or Bank Challan Receipt
- Latest photograph of the Candidates.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Mark sheets of 10th class.
- Marks sheets of 12th class.
- Degree certificate or mark sheets (If applicable).
- Any other and related degree certificate.
The following are a few quick facts about Pondicherry University Distance Education
- Pondicherry University’s Twinning Center is in charge of handling all the university’s most important tasks, such as admissions, weekend classes, and semester exams.
- Nine more colleges have joined the Pondicherry University and DDE twinning scheme, making it even more extensive.
- DDE offers 31 places for Pondicherry University applicants.
- In addition to its Online Personal Contact Program, DDE has a YouTube channel and a website where you can find lessons and videos.
Pondicherry University Distance Education PG Courses
|MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management||2 years||BA, BBA, BCA, BSc|
|MBA in Marketing Management||2 years||BA, BBA, BCA, BSc|
|MBA Material Management||2 years||BA, BBA, BCA, BSc|
|MBA in Operations Management||2 years||BA, BBA, BCA, BSc|
|MBA Project Management||2 years||BA, BBA, BCA, BSc|
|MBA Software Testing & Quality Management||2 years||BA, BBA, BCA, BSc|
|MBA Technology Management||2 years||BA, BBA, BCA, BSc|
|MBA Textile Management||2 years||BA, BBA, BCA, BSc|
|MA (Geology)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|MA (Hindi)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
|MA (History)||2 years||Graduation with 55%|
Pondicherry University Distance Education Placements & Scholarship
A placement unit in the DDE programme organizes bi-annual job fairs to help students find employment. This is the first job fair for distance learners held by Pondicherry University.
Scholarships and libraries are available at PUD. In the university library are books on management and computer applications, popular management periodicals, MBA project reports, PG student assignments, and other newspapers and magazines.
Scholarships are available to students from their home states. Students with disabilities are also eligible for 100% fee discounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What process is kept for merit-based admission at PU DDE?
Ans: Aspirants will be able to gain admission based on merit scores that they have earned in the 12th-grade exam clearance.
Q: What process is kept for entrance-based admissions at PU DDE?
Ans: Aspirants clearing the entrance exam will be required to score the eligible scores and come on merit for entrance admission.
Q: How many scores, criteria, and bases are set for merit admissions?
Ans: Aspirants only need to gain the said scores as per the university site statement in their prev. Qualifying degree.
PUDDE Contact Details
- Address: Pondicherry University, Chinna Kalapet, Kalapet, Puducherry 605014, India
- Contact No.: 04132655179
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.