Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education Admission: Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education Admission will begin soon for the next session. The university offers various programs with several specializations, such as undergraduate programs, postgraduate diploma programs, master’s programs, diploma and certificate programs. Eligible and interested candidates must apply before the deadline for admission. For more information, kindly visit the official website.
Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education Latest Updates:
- Distance admission at Jamia Milia Islamia university will start soon.
Jamia Millia Islamia was established in 1920. It is located in New Delhi & University Grants Commission approved it. University was established on 01 March 1935 at Okhla. Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education is offering UG, PG, and Diploma Programs. The new session admission will start at Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education, and, the dates have been announced in the article below.
For the next session of admission, the Centre for Distance and Open Learning of Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education announced that it would be offering Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate, UG, and PG courses. The admissions are based on scores from entrance tests. The entrance test is called the Jamia Millia Islamia entrance test conducted by the university.
Registration fees: The Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education announced that all applicants must pay an entry fee during application. The Entry fee for the general or unreserved category is INR 700/- and for the reserved/special category is INR 500/-.
- Diploma: Diploma In Early Childhood Care and Education
- PG Diploma: Postgraduate Diploma in Geoinformatics, Postgraduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling.
- Certificate programs: Certificate in Computer hardware and Network Technology and Certificate in Information Technology.
- UG Courses: B.Ed, BBA, BCom, BA General, BCom International Business and Finance.
- PG Courses: MA Education(MAE), MA History, MA HRM, MA Sociology, MA Political Science, MA Public Administration, MA English, MA Hindi, MBA, MCom, Masters of Urdu, etc.
Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Admission Start||January session|
Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education Admission
The Jamia Millia Islamia University has begun the application process for students interested in studying distance education courses. In addition to offering multiple undergraduate and graduate courses online, Jamia Millia Islamia also provides distance learning programs. Most students are admitted on the basis of their previous performance.
- JMI distance education at the UG level is offered for the degree courses such as BFA, BPT, BA LLB, BBA, BA, B.Ed., BTTM, BLIS, BHM, BSc, and B.Com. While the PG distance education admissions are for MPT, MLIS, M.Ed., MFA, LLM, M.Com, MSc, and MA.
- Aspiring candidates for the UG courses are in need to obtain a 12th standard passing certificate where the passing marks of candidates must not be less than 50% on an average basis.
- A candidate who has applied for the PG degree courses will be selected if he/she contains a UG level degree within a subject that is related to the PG courses and a previous examination must be passed with a minimum 50% score.
- Payment of INR 700/- will be made as to the application for completing the registrations.
Interested candidates can apply for Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education university through online or offline mode.
The candidate who is interested to take admission through the online mode, in that case, candidate must visit the official website of the Jamia Millia Islamia University and for offline mode, the candidate has to visit the university campus and apply for admission. Kindly check the university website for more details.
Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education UG Admission
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Duration: The minimum time required to complete a BBA course is generally 3 years.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed 10+2 exams from any recognized institute of India can apply for admission to the university.
Bachelor of Arts
- Duration: 3 years.
- Eligibility: Students must have 10+2 from any recognized board of education in India.
Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education PG Admission
Master of Commerce
- Duration: 2 years.
- Eligibility: Students who have cleared a bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute of India can apply for admission to the M.Com programme.
Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counselling
- Duration: 1 year
- Eligibility: Candidates who have done graduation in any discipline can apply.
Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics
- Duration: 1 year
- Eligibility: Students must have bachelors degree from any UGC-recognized university of India.
Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education Application Form
Jamia Millia Islamia, CDOL releases application forms for various courses on the official website, http://jmicoe.in/. Candidates can visit the website, check the availability, and can enroll in the desired course. Interested candidates have to pay INR 700/- as an application fee before applying. The complete form filling process is given below.
- The candidate fills the online application form, which is available on the university website, with the necessary information.
- After completing, the application form, pay the application fee of Rs 700 using credit/debit card.
- Students also need to attach all the required documents with the application form.
- The candidate should print a copy of the completed applications form, which must keep carefully for future reference.
The JMI Centre for Distance and Open Learning has stated that the fee must be paid through a Demand Draft. The Demand Draft must be addressed to Jamia Milia Islamia University and paid in New Delhi.
NOTE: The entry fee is not refundable.
- Print out the online submitted admission application form.
- Three Passport size Photographs
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and certificate
- Character certificate from the Institution last attended
- Migration/Transfer Certificate, from the Institution, last attended
- Aadhaar Card
Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education Fee Structure
|Courses Offered||Fee Structure (in Rs)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||8800/-|
|Bachelor of Arts||7200/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counselling||15500/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics||20000/-|
Faculty Member of JMI CDOL
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|Prof. A.C. Kharingpam||Assistant Professor||Department of English|
|Prof. Abdul Bismillah||Professor||Department of Hindi|
|Prof. Farida A.Khan||Professor||Department of Education|
|Dr Husain Arshad Naqvi||Associate Professor||Department of Polytechnic|
|Prof. Masood Alam||Professor||Department of Applied Science and Humanities|
|Dr Eqbal Hussain||Professor||Department of Law|
|Dr Kahkashan Y. Danyal||Professor||Department of Law|
|Prof. Manjula Batra||Professor||Department of Law|
|Dr Keya Sircar||Professor||Department of Dentistry|
|Prof. Ragini||Professor||Department of Dentistry|
JMI CDOE Contact Details
|Address||Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025, India|
Some Other Distance Education University
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.