Panjab University Distance Education Admission 2024: The Distance Education 2024 portal will soon open for several UG and PG courses. 18 February 2024 (Tentative) is the last date to apply for admission. Punjab University offers several specializations for UG, PG, degree, and certificate courses, such as BA, BCom, BLIS, MA, MBA, and many more. Interested and eligible candidates can apply with the required documents and fees before the last date of admission. For more information, kindly visit the official website.
- Punjab University Distance Education admission for the new session is about to start. The University is expected to close the admission window on 18 February 2024 (Tentative). Click Here
Fee: 200/- rupees will be the registration fee in Punjab University DDE for the new session Admission cycle. Applicants who want to continue their studies would need to deposit the continuation charges of 100/- rupees.
- Distance UG courses like BA and BCom is offered at USOL based on 10+2 or equivalent score.
- To get admission to Panjab University Distance Education various PG Courses like MBA, MA, and MCom; students must have done bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Other than UG, PG, Panjab University offers advanced diplomas in fields like Computer Applications, Guidance, Disaster Management, and photography at a distance mode.
- There are also one-year certificate courses at USOL Panjab University.
- Students have to do well on the qualifying and entrance exams to attend college.
Panjab University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Punjab University|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC,|
|Location||Sector 14, Chandigarh|
|Types of Programs||UG, PG, Diploma & Certificate courses|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
Punjab University Distance Education Admission 2024
Panjab University admission will start soon for various undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) level programs. By depositing the Rs 200/- as an application form fee, one can submit the application form by going to @https://usol.puchd.ac.in/.
As part of the School of Open Learning at Punjab University, all students have the opportunity to participate in distance learning through that school. To provide education at all levels to its students, the university offers distance learning courses at all levels.
Punjab University offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses; the university also makes available an online learning platform and a variety of certificate programs as well as postgraduate diploma programs.
The requirements for admission to SOL PU are based on merit, which means that the candidates’ qualifying marks will be taken into consideration.
- The BA, B.Ed., B.Com, and BLIS are the courses under the UG category offered in distance learning. In a similar learning mode, PG courses provided are M.Com, MBA, and MA.
- Aspirants need a score of 45% to get their admissions confirmed for the UG courses and this score must be of the qualified level of intermediate.
- University sometimes conducts the entrance exam for both UG and PG admission.
- On the basis of the previous qualification of a bachelor, one becomes eligible for PG admissions only if the obtained marks are more than 50%.
- There is to submit an application fee of INR 600 students to complete the process of registration.
Panjab University Distance Education UG Admission
Punjab University Distance Education offers an Open School program. Interested students can enroll in various UG courses offered by the university. UG courses are the best for distance education top 10 online distance learning courses in India such as BA, BCom, B.Ed, BLIS, BSc, etc.
Panjab University Distance Education BA Admission
Bachelor of Arts distance education admission will start soon at Panjab University for the new session. Admission to BA program will be accepted based on merit list criteria and no entrance exam is required. A student who has completed their 12th class from any recognized board can apply for admission.
|Courses||Eligibility||Fee (Tentative) (per semester)|
|BA||12th with minimum 50% scores||Rs 10015/-|
|BCom||10+2 Passed with commerce background||Rs 11015/-|
|B.LIS||Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks||Rs 9405/-|
Panjab University Distance Education BCom Admission
Panjab University is offering admission to the Bachelor of Commerce program. The duration of the Bachelor of Commerce program is 3 years. Students can pursue this course at their own time. The application form is available on the official website and students can submit the admission form before the closing date. The fee for the distance education program is usually lower than the regular program.
Panjab University Distance Education PG Admission 2024
PG Registration will soon open at Punjab University Distance Education through online mode. The university is offering admission to PG courses through the merit list criteria or direct admission process. Panjab University offers many courses at the postgraduate (PG) level, such as MBA, M.Com, PGDCA, Disaster Management and Corporate Security, and many more. Anyone who is interested in applying at Panjab University must qualify for the eligibility requirements. After that, they can enroll in Master’s level programmes.
|Courses||Eligibility||Fee (Tentative) (per semester)|
|MA||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline||Rs 11300/-|
|MBA (Executive)||Graduation in any discipline||Rs 28232/-|
Punjab University MBA Distance Education
Master of Business Administration distance education admission is currently running at Panjab University. There are approximately 500 seats available for admission. Students interested in applying must complete graduation in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. The duration of the distance MBA program is two years and four semesters. Panjab University charges INR 28,232 (per semester) for course fees, while the application form charge is INR 600.
Panjab University Distance Education Eligibility
Passing HSE under 10+2 would make an individual eligible for UG Admission. PG Courses will be offered only to Those who have successfully passed the UG degree in the relevant stream. A score of 50% in any of the Streams would be needed for admission to the B.Ed. Program under Panjab University Distance Education.
Panjab University Distance Education Application Process 2024
Application forms are available online on the Official website of Panjab University. Students must pay application fees online
- Students must visit the university’s official website- http://usoladmissions.puchd.ac.in
- Click on the application form option.
- Further, students must fill in the all required details in the Application form.
- Students need to print out the submitted admission form and deposit the hard copy from the university or study center where the students have taken admitted. Apart from that, Attach all the required documents along with a self-attested photocopy of the documents. Submit scanned copies.
- Scanned 10th Class mark sheets.
- Scanned Transfer Certificate
- Scanned 12th Class Mark sheets and pass certificate
- Scanned Migration Certificate.
- Scanned Income Certificate
- Scanned Eligibility Certificate.
- Scanned Character Certificate
- Scanned Category Certificate
- Scanned Graduation Mark Sheets for admission to PG course.
- Aadhaar Card
- And Scanned Photocopy
- Scanned Signature
Panjab University Distance Education Offered Courses
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Vivekananda Studies||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Women Studies||1 Year|
|Master of Arts (MA)||2 Years|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Health, Family Welfare, and Population Education||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Human Rights And Duties||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication||1 Year|
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Statistics||1 Year|
Affiliated Colleges at Panjab University Distance Education
- B.A.M Khalsa College, Garhshankar
- D.A.V. College for Women, Ferozepur Cantt.
- Mata Misri Devi D.A.V. College, Giddarbaha
- Dev Samaj College for Women, Ferozepur City
- Guru Nanak College, Ferozepur Cantt.
- GHG Khalsa College, Gurusar Sadhar
- D.A.V. College for Girls, Garhshankar
Panjab University Faculty & Staff
|Name of Faculty||Designation|
|Varsha Luthra||Personal Assistant|
|Ramesh Kumar||Assistant Registrar|
|Shri M. Hamid Ansari||Chancellor|
|Gurjit Singh Chadha||Registrar’s Office|
|Professor Arun Kumar Grover||Vice-Chancellor|
Some Other Distance Education University
Panjab University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Suraj Bhan Hall, Near Guru Tegh Bahadur Bhawan, Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
- Contact Number:+91 172 2541143, 2534301
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
FAQ Regarding Panjab University Distance Education
Ques 1: Where we can fill out the admission form?
Ans: You can fill out the admission form through the Official site of the University.
Ques 2: What are the main eligibility criteria for Panjab University Distance Education?
Ans: It’s different for different courses.
Be the first to leave a review.