Panjab University Distance Education Admission 2023: The distance Education portal opened for sessions 2023-24 for the MBA programme. The last date to apply for MBA Admission 2023-24 is 02 June 2023. Punjab University offers serval specializations for UG, PG, degree, and certificate courses, such as BA, BCom, BLIS, MA, MCom, and many more. Interested and eligible candidates can apply with the required documents and fees before the last admission date. For more information, kindly visit the official website.
- Panjab University Distance Education has started MBA Admission for the academic session 2023-24. The deadline for admission is 02 June 2023. (Source)
- Punjab University, Chandigarh has changed the date for MBA 2nd semester theory exam to May 2023. It will be held on 31 May 2023. (Source)
- Panjab University Distance Education has released the PCP timetable for MBA Executive Semester IVth for Session 2022-23. Source
- Panjab University has released the BA Specializations assignment marks for the session 2022-23. Students can check here.
- The timetable for the MA Public Administration Semester IVth for the Session 2022-23 has been released by Panjab University. Source
- Advanced Diploma in Human Rights and Duties (semester system) 19 May 2023 is the last date for submission of the project report. Check Here
- MCom Semester II Online Assignment submission has been scheduled by Punjab University for Session 2022-23. Source
- The examination will be held on 16 April 2023 for the MBA (Sectoral) Programme at UIAMS for sessions 2023-24. Check here
- Panjab University will soon release admission forms for session 2023-24 for distance learning candidates will notify on the university’s official website.
Fee: 200/- rupees will be the registration fee in Punjab University DDE for the new session Admission cycle. Applicants who want to continue their studies would need to deposit the continuation charges of 100/- rupees. The eligibility fee is 75/- rupees followed by the migration fee of 400/- rupees.
- Distance UG courses like BA and BCom is offered at USOL based on 10+2 or equivalent score.
- To get admission to Panjab University Distance Education various PG Courses like MBA, MA, and MCom; students must have done bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Other than UG, PG, Panjab University offers Advance Diplomas in fields like Computer Applications, Guidance, Disaster Management & Photography at a distance mode.
- There are also one-year certificate courses at USOL Panjab University.
- Students have to do well on the qualifying and entrance exams to attend college.
Panjab University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Punjab University|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC,|
|Location||Sector 14, Chandigarh|
|Types of Programs||UG, PG, Diploma & Certificate courses|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
Punjab University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
As part of the School of Open Learning at Punjab University, all students have the opportunity to participate in distance learning through that school. To provide education at all levels to its students, the university offers distance learning courses at all levels.
Punjab University offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses, the university also makes available, an online learning platform, and a variety of certificate programs as well as postgraduate diploma programs. students will be able to apply for the new academic session of 2023.
The requirements for taking admission to SOL PU are based on merit, which means that the candidates’ qualifying marks will be taken into consideration. Soon, the University will make the application portal for the upcoming session available to students.
- The BA, B.Ed., B.Com, and BLIS are the courses under the UG category offered in distance learning. In a similar learning mode, PG courses provided are M.Com, MBA, and MA.
- Aspirants need a score of 45% to get their admissions confirmed for the UG courses and this score must be of the qualified level of intermediate.
- University sometimes conduct the entrance exam for both UG and PG admissions
- On the basis of the previous qualification of a bachelor, one becomes eligible for PG admissions only if the obtained marks are more than 50%.
- There is to be submitted an application fee of INR 600 students for to complete the process of registration.
Panjab University Distance Education UG Admission
Punjab University Distance Education offers an Open School program. Interested students can enroll in various UG courses offered by the university. UG courses are the best for distance education top 10 online distance learning courses in India such as BA, BCom, B.Ed, BLIS, BSc, etc.
To be eligible for UG study, students must have completed their 10+2 with a 50% to 60% mark from a recognized board. Admission is based on the Entrance Exam or the Merit List and the last qualification examination. Students who pass the Entrance exam are invited to complete document verification and fee submission.
|Courses||Eligibility||Fee (Tentative) (per semester)|
|BA||12th with minimum 50% scores||Rs 10015/-|
|BCom||10+2 Passed with commerce background||Rs 11015/-|
|B.LIS||Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks||Rs 9405/-|
Panjab University Distance Education PG Admission
Panjab University Distance Education provides Various PG Courses. There are many PG courses: MA, MSc, M.Ed, M.Lib, MBA, M.Pharm, and M.Phil. The duration of these courses can range from 2 to 5 years. Students with a Bachelor’s degree with about 50% marks can apply for PG courses.
|Courses||Eligibility||Fee (Tentative) (per semester)|
|MA||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline||Rs 11300/-|
|MBA(Executive)||Graduation in any discipline||Rs 28232/-|
Punjab University MBA Distance Education
Master of Business Administration is being offered by Panjab University. There are 500 seats available for admission. The course is available at the PG level with 2 years duration. To get admission, the candidate must have a UG degree from any UGC-approved university. A minimum of 50% marks is also required in a previous UG degree.
The last date to apply for MBA Admission 2023-24 at Punjab University in distance mode is 02 June 2023.
|MBA Admission Start Date||25 April 2023|
|MBA Admission Last Date||02 June 2023|
|Entrance Exam Date||18 June 2023|
|Date of Entrance Exam Result Declaration||06 July 2023|
|Physical Counselling||17, 18, & 25 July 2023|
Punjab University BEd Distance Education
Bachelor of Education or BEd degree is being offered at Punjab University. The course lasts for 2 years. A total number of 800 seats are available at the university for BEd programme. In distance mode, BEd eligibility criteria differ from regular mode. Apart from having a UG degree, students should have trained in-service teachers in elementary education and they also have completed an NCTE-recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
Panjab University Distance Education Eligibility
Passing HSE under 10+2 would make an individual eligible for UG Admission. PG Courses will offer only to Those who have successfully passed the UG degree in the relevant stream. A score of 50% in any of the Streams would be needed for admission to the B.Ed. Program under Panjab University Distance Education
Panjab University Distance Education Application Process 2023
Application forms are available online on the Official website of Panjab University. Students must pay application fees online
- Students must visit the university’s official website- http://usoladmissions.puchd.ac.in
- Click on the application form option.
- Further, students must fill in the all required details in the Application form.
- Students need to print out the submitted admission form and deposit the hard copy from the university or study center where the students have taken admitted. Apart from that, Attach all the required documents along with a self-attested photocopy of the documents. Submit scan copies.
- Scanned 10th Class mark sheets.
- Scanned Transfer Certificate
- Scanned 12th Class Mark sheets and pass certificate
- Scanned Migration Certificate.
- Scanned Income Certificate
- Scanned Eligibility Certificate.
- Scanned Character Certificate
- Scanned Category Certificate
- Scanned Graduation Mark Sheets for admission in PG course.
- Aadhaar Card
- And Scanned Photocopy
- Scanned Signature
Panjab University Distance Education Offered Courses
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Vivekananda Studies||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Women Studies||1 Year|
|Master of Arts (MA)||2 Years|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Health, Family Welfare, and Population Education||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Human Rights And Duties||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication||1 Year|
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Statistics||1 Year|
Affiliated Colleges at Panjab University Distance Education
- B.A.M Khalsa College, Garhshankar
- D.A.V. College for Women, Ferozepur Cantt.
- Mata Misri Devi D.A.V. College, Giddarbaha
- Dev Samaj College for Women, Ferozepur City
- Guru Nanak College, Ferozepur Cantt.
- GHG Khalsa College, Gurusar Sadhar
- D.A.V. College for Girls, Garhshankar
Panjab University Faculty & Staff
|Name of Faculty||Designation|
|Varsha Luthra||Personal Assistant|
|Ramesh Kumar||Assistant Registrar|
|Shri M. Hamid Ansari||Chancellor|
|Gurjit Singh Chadha||Registrar’s Office|
|Professor Arun Kumar Grover||Vice-Chancellor|
Some Other Distance Education University
Panjab University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Suraj Bhan Hall, Near Guru Tegh Bahadur Bhawan, Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
- Contact Number:+91 172 2541143, 2534301
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques 1: Where we can fill out the admission form?
Ans: You can fill out the admission form through the Official site of the University.
Ques 2: What are the main eligibility criteria for Panjab University Distance Education?
Ans: It’s different for different courses.
Ques 3: Can I change the details after submission of the University form 2023
Ans: No, there will be no need to change any details.
Ques 4: How can I get Admission to Panjab University Distance Education?
Ans: Students can apply Online and Offline.
Be the first to leave a review.