Panjab University Distance Education Admission 2022: The admission in the Punjab University Distance Education will start soon. The UG, PG, degree, and certificate programs such as BA, BCOM, BLIS, MA, MCOM, and MBA Executive will be available during the PU distance education admission session for 2022-23. 01 September 2022 will be the tentative date for online admission. By visiting an online admission portal of the university, the aspirants would fill the application or registration form.
Passing HSE under 10+2 would make an individual eligible for ug admission. Pg courses will offer only to those who have successfully passed the ug degree in the relevant stream. A score of 50 percent in any of the streams would be needed for admission in the Bed program under Punjab University Distance Education.
Fee: Rupees 200 will be the registration fee in Punjab University DDE for the 2022-23 admission cycle. Applicants who want to continue their study would need to deposit the continuation charges of rupees 100. The eligibility fee is rupees 75, followed by the migration fee of 400. Students can carry on with the article to learn more about the Punjab University Distance Education admission for the current year.
- For Distance UG courses like BA, BCom is offered at USOL based on 10+2 or equivalent score.
- To get admission to various distance PG Courses like MBA, MA, and MCom; students must have done bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- Other than UG, PG, Panjab University offers Advance Diplomas in fields like Computer Applications, Guidance, Disaster Management & Photography at distance mode.
- At USOL Panjab University, there are open school learning programs that students can sign up to.
- There are also one-year certificate courses at USOL Panjab University.
- Students have to do well on the qualifying and entrance exams to attend college.
- If a student wants to apply for admission, they can go to the university’s website.
- Admission test results determine whether a student can get into college or not.
- Admission to USOL Panjab University in 2022 for graduate and certificate programs will soon open.
- USOL, Panjab University released the notice regarding the online examination form for both UG & PG courses. (Source)
- Panjab University, USOL will soon start admission for session 2022.
- Punjab University is going to conduct its multiple-choice assignment for Advance diploma in statistics Semester-II, session 2021-22 on 27th, 28th, and 29th June 2022. (Source)
Panjab University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Panjab University|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC,|
|Location||Sector 14, Chandigarh|
|Types of Programs||UG, PG, Diploma & Certificate courses|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
Punjab University Distance Education Admission 2022
Punjab University through its School of Open Learning is imparting education to all candidates via distance mode. Its focus is to provide education at all levels by using the distance learning mode and in this way facilitate the students. Its courses are of the UG and PG level and apart from these courses numerous certificate and PG Diploma programs are also there to be learned in distance mode. The requirements for taking admission in SOL PU are simple and just based on Merit where the qualifying marks of candidates will be considered. The University has extended the last date to submit the forms to 6 October 2022 and the applications will be made in online mode.
- The BA, B.Ed., B.Com, and BLIS are the courses under the UG category offered in distance learning. In a similar learning mode, PG courses provided are M.Com, MBA, and MA.
- Aspirants need a score of 45% to get their admissions confirmed for the UG courses and this score must be of the qualified level of intermediate.
- University sometimes conduct the entrance exam for both UG and PG admissions
- On the basis of the previous qualification of bachelor, one becomes eligible for PG admissions only if the obtained marks are more than 50%.
- There is to be submitted an application fee of INR 600 students for completing the process of registration.
Panjab University Distance Education UG Admission
Punjab University Distance Education offers an Open School program. Interested students can enroll in various UG courses offered by the university. UG courses are the best for distance education top 10 online distance learning courses in India such as BA, BCom, B.Ed, BLIS, BSc, etc. To be eligible for UG study, students must have completed their 10+2 with a 50% to 60% mark from a recognized board. Admission is based on the Entrance Exam or the Merit List and last qualification examination. Students who pass the Entrance exam are invited to complete document verification and fee submission.
|Courses||Eligibility||Fee (Tentative) (per semester)|
|BA||12th with minimum 50% scores||Rs 10015|
|BCom||10+2 Passed with commerce background||Rs 11015|
|B.LIS||Bachelor degree with at least 50% marks||Rs 9405|
Panjab University Distance Education PG Admission
Panjab university Distance Education provides various PG courses. There are many PG courses: MA, MSc, M.Ed, M.Lib, MBA, M.Pharm, and M.Phil. The duration of these courses can range from 2 to 5 years. Students with a Bachelor’s degree with about 50% marks can apply for PG courses. The application form will be open in the 1st week of June 2022. Applications for admission are due by the 4th week of June 2022. The entrance test, merit list, interview, and counseling will take place between the 1st week of June and the 4th week of August 2022. For all students, the application fee is 500 rupees. Students can submit application forms to Punjab universities online or offline.
|Courses||Eligibility||Fee (Tentative) (per semester)|
|MA||Bachelor degree in any discipline||Rs 11300|
|MBA(Executive)||Graduation in any discipline||Rs 28232|
Panjab University Distance Education Application Process 2022
Application forms are available online on the official website of Panjab University. Students must pay application fees online
- Students must visit the university’s official website- http://usoladmissions.puchd.ac.in
- Click on the application form option.
- Further, students must fill the all required details in the application form.
- Students need to print out the submitted admission form and deposit the hard copy from this university or study center where the students have taken admission. Apart from that, attach all the required documents along with a self-attested photocopy of the documents. Submit scan copies.
- Scanned 10th Class mark sheets.
- Scanned Transfer Certificate
- Scanned 12th Class Mark sheets and pass certificate
- Scanned Migration Certificate.
- Scanned Income Certificate
- Scanned Eligibility Certificate.
- Scanned Character Certificate
- Scanned Category Certificate
- Scanned Graduation Mark Sheets for admission in PG course.
- Aadhaar Card
- And Scanned Photocopy
- Scanned Signature
Panjab University Distance Education Offered Courses
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Vivekananda Studies||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Women Studies||1 Year|
|Master of Arts (MA)||2 Years|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Health, Family Welfare, and Population Education||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Human Rights And Duties||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication||1 Year|
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Statistics||1 Year|
Affiliated Colleges at Panjab University Distance Education
- B.A.M Khalsa College, Garhshankar
- D.A.V. College for Woman, Ferozepur Cantt.
- Mata Misri Devi D.A.V. College, Giddarbaha
- Dev Samaj College for Women, Ferozepur City
- Guru Nanak College, Ferozepur Cantt.
- GHG Khalsa College, Gurusar Sadhar
- D.A.V. College for Girls, Garhshankar
Panjab University Faculty & Staff
|Name of Faculty||Designation|
|Varsha Luthra||Personal Assistant|
|Ramesh Kumar||Assistant Registrar|
|Shri M. Hamid Ansari||Chancellor|
|Gurjit Singh Chadha||Registrar’s Office|
|Professor Arun Kumar Grover||Vice-Chancellor|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Where we can fill the admission form?
Ans: You can fill the admission form through the Official site of the University.
Q. What are the main eligibility criteria for Panjab University Distance Education?
Ans: It’s different for different courses.
Q. Can I change the details after submission the University form 2020
Ans: No, there will be no need to change any details.
Q. How can I get Admission to Panjab University Distance Education?
Ans: Students can apply Online and Offline.
Panjab University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Suraj Bhan Hall, Near Guru Tegh Bahadur Bhawan, Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
- Contact Number: 1800-180-2065, +91 172 2534818, 2534866
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.