Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: It was founded in 1969. It is located in Amritsar, Punjab. In 2018-19, it began to offer open and distance learning at its main campus in Amritsar. Science and technology are taught in this University, which is a leading higher education in these fields. Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education online registration has been started on 5 May 2022.
Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education Latest Update:
- Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education’s online registration process began on 5 May 2022. For more information, click here
- The start of the online application process & submission of fees is 05/05/2022, Aspirants can visit here – https://collegeadmissions.gndu.ac.in/loginNew.aspx
- Admission without a late fee deadline is 16/08/2022.(Tentative)
Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
||0183-2258802, 3541, 3198|
- GNDU ODL promotes humanities, sciences, and applied nature research.
- The GNDU ODL MBA costs INR 42,500.
- Diploma and post-diploma programs are also available at the university in Communication, Drug Regulatory Affairs, and Computer Applications, among other fields of study.
- Admission to such programs at GNDU ODL is made on an annual basis.
- ODL courses don’t require an entrance exam; instead, students are chosen based on how well they did on their previous qualifying tests.
- Students need to go to the official website to learn more about applying to the university.
The motto was to provide a quality level of education to all and go beyond socioeconomic barriers. The aspirants can develop their skills, gain higher education, and learn career advances in this university.
Bachelors of Library & Information Science (BLIS), consists a minimum duration of 3 years, and admissions are merit-based via 10+2 qualifying with at least 50% average score. Its tuition cost is INR 13,700.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) is provided for 3 years duration. Students must hold a 12th passed certificate with a minimum score of 50%. Its fee is INR 25,000.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) is a course for 3 years. The SSC and HSC qualification is mandatory for applying to this course. There is a tuition cost of INR 36,300.
Master of Commerce (M.Com), and a B.Com in a relevant stream are required for students who are interested to apply. Its tuition fee amount is INR 10,500.
Masters of Computer Application (MCA), the time frame for this course is 2 years on a minimal level. In order to get selected every aspirant needs to have BCA or BSc or CS with an average of 50% score. INR 41,000 is the course fee.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a PG degree available after BBA or a relevant business degree with a 55% minimum score. The fee is INR 42,000.
Master of Arts (MA) can be taken after a candidate completes BA with an average minimum 45% score. The course has a tuition cost of INR 17,000.
Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education Admission 2022
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) is offering admissions to the programs under distance learning. A department known as the Directorate of Open and Distance Learning was established by GNDU to promote distance learning at all higher education levels. Research is also promoted by GNDU along with education in the fields of applied nature, humanities, science, and learned professions. Under this field, one can get an entry for the Diploma, PG Diploma, Undergraduate and Post-graduate courses. A credit-based system is used to get access to all these distance courses. Every year Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education conducts the application process in online mode.
- B.Com, BCA, and BLIS are the UG degree program are made for distance entries . Other courses are MCA, MBA, MA, and M.Com which are in the PG category.
- Merit-based entries will be held, in which each candidate will be selected based on his/her performance in the last qualification exam.
- It is needed to have an education as per the pattern 10+2+3 from a recognized University with a 50% least score.
- For the General category INR 500 and reserved students, INR 250 is the application fee.
Admission to courses is provided to the students through the merit after qualifying entrance tests. University is structured on an online registration process for admission.
Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education UG Admission
- Eligibility: Must have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. OR M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. With 50% marks or equivalent examination.
- Duration: One Year
- Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 40% marks in the aggregate or equivalent examination.
- Duration: Three Year.
- Period: 5 years
- Streams: Human Genetics, Physics, Chemistry, & Math.
- Eligibility: 12th cleared with an attained merit score of 50%.
Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education UG Admission
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in any stream with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate with Mathematics as an elective subject at 10+2 level.
- Duration: Three Year.
- Eligibility: Bachelor of Commerce (Regular, Hons) / Bachelor of Business Administration with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC / ST candidates)
- Duration: Two Year.
- Choice mode: Entry test
- Eligibility: Graduation with any stream from a recognized board.
- Specializations: Finance, HR Management, Financial Analysis Marketing Management.
Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Online Registration starts||May 2022|
|Online Registration ends||November 2022|
Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education Application Form Process 2022
- Click on the university website link.
- Move to the admission menu/ tab.
- Click on the distance and open admission.
- The home page will be available on the system screen.
- Click on the ” Click here for new registration”.
- If students pursued the GNDU education form, they are all already registered with the GNDU.
- Choose the first option, “Already registered student on GNDU”, then enter all required details.
- After filling in the details, check it and upload the passport size photograph and signature.
- Students will be redirected to the registration page.
- Click on the left side “Open and distance learning admission”.
- Enter the students/login ID and password, then click on the submit button.
- Click on the Application for course option on the student page.
- Choose the course by clicking on the Select course tab.
- Click on the pay application fee.
- Online application form printouts.
- 2 Passport size photographs.
- Metric certificate.
- Senior secondary certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Category certificate (If applicable).
- Aadhar card photocopy.
- UG/PG certificate (As appropriate).
- Original Migration certificate.
Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education Offered Courses
Undergraduate Degree Program
Postgraduate Degree Program
- B.Lib & Inf. Science
- MA in English
- MA in Punjabi
- MA in Political science
- Communication Skills (D.CS.)
- Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA)
Postgraduate Diploma Program
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- PG Diploma in Applied Nutrition (PGDAN)
- PG Diploma in Sports Psychology (PGDSP)
- PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education Courses & Fees
|Name of Course||Duration (in Years)||Eligibility||Fee (per year)|
|B. Lib.||01||Must have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. OR M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. With 50% marks or equivalent examination.||12,000/-|
|B.Sc. (IT)||03||+2 with at least 40% marks in the aggregate or equivalent examination.||10,000/-|
|BCA||03||+2 with at least 40% marks in the aggregate or equivalent examination.||12,000/-|
|B. Com.||03||+2 with at least 40% marks in the aggregate or equivalent examination.||8,000/-|
|MBA||02||Bachelor/Master’s Degree in any discipline or equivalent examination with 50% marks in aggregate.||20,000/-|
|MCA||03||BBA/B.Com (Prof.)/B.Sc. (Hons.) Economics or Graduate in any stream with Mathematics/Statistics/ Computer Applications/ IT/ Computer Maintenance/ Quantitative Techniques as one of the elective subjects with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate or any equivalent degree thereto. or bachelor’s degree in any stream with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate with Mathematics as an elective subject at +2 level.||20,000/-|
|MA (Hindi), MA (Punjabi), MA (English), MA (Political Science)||02||Bachelor’s Degree in any Faculty with 50% marks in aggregate OR 45% marks in the subject concerned or equivalent examination. OR Master’s Degree of this or another University in another subject or another faculty. For MA Music (Vocal, Instrumental, and Dance) examination, only regular candidates shall be eligible. Provided that:-
1. For Economics, a person, who has passed the B.Com. Examination with 45% marks in the subject of Economics shall also be eligible.
2. For Political Science and History course, a person, who has passed B.A. with 45% marks in Public Administration or Sociology, shall also be eligible.
3. For Public Administration Course, a person who has passed B.A> with 45% marks in Public Administration or Political Science or history or Economics or Sociology shall also be eligible.
4. For the Philosophy course, a person who has passed B.A. with 45% marks in Psychology shall also be eligible.
5. For the MA Hindi course, a person who has passed B.A. with 45% marks in Sanskrit (Elective) shall be eligible. A candidate who has passed 3 years of Shastri examinations shall also be eligible for admission to M.A. Hindi/Sanskrit.
6. Music up to the B.A. level will not be compulsory for admission to M.A. Music. The admission may be made based on aptitude & skill tests and having 50%of the aggregate marks at the BA level.
|Diploma in Communication Skills||01||+2 of P.S.E.B. or any Board equivalent thereto.||6,500/-|
|PG Diploma in Drug Regulatory Affairs||01||Graduate with 45% marks in an aggregate or equivalent examination||10,000/-|
|PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)||01||Graduate with 45% marks in an aggregate or equivalent examination||10,000/-|
Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges List
|Guru Nanak Dev University Regional Campus||Jalandhar, Punjab||1979||Government|
|Guru Nanak Dev University Regional Campus||Chak Thathian, Punjab||–||Government|
|Apeejay Institute of Design, Delhi||New Delhi, Delhi||1992||Private|
|Guru Nanak Dev University College, Jalandhar||Jalandhar, Punjab||1973||Government|
|DAV College, Amritsar||Amritsar, Punjab||1955||Private|
|Khalsa College, Amritsar||Amritsar, Punjab||1892||Private|
|Khalsa College of Law, Amritsar||Amritsar, Punjab||2012||Private|
|BBK DAV College for Women, Amritsar||Amritsar, Punjab||1967||Private|
|St Soldier Institute of Law, Jalandhar||Lidhran, Punjab||–||Private|
|Khalsa College for Women, Amritsar||Amritsar, Punjab||1968||Private|
|KCL Institute of Laws, Jalandhar||Jalandhar, Punjab||2005||Private|
|Kanya Maha Vidyalaya, Jalandhar||Jalandhar, Punjab||1886||Private|
|Guru Nanak Dev University Regional Campus||Nathupur, Punjab||2011||Government|
|Guru Nanak Dev University College||Narot Jaimal Singh, Punjab||2011||Government|
|Government Arts and Sports College, Jalandhar||Jalandhar, Punjab||1961||Government|
|Baba Ajay Singh Khalsa College, Gurdaspur||Gurdas Nangal, Punjab||2014||Private|
Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education Faculty
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|Dr. Kuldip Singh||Professor And Coordinator||Department Of Political Science|
|Dr. Jagrup S. Sekhon||Professor & Head||Department Of Political Science|
|Dr. Radha Sharma||Professor||Department Of History|
|Dr. Kuljit Kaur||Professor||Department Of Law|
|Dr. Hardeep Singh||Professor||Department Of Computer Science Engineering|
|Dr. Karanjeet Singh Kahlon||Professor||Department Of Computer Science Engineering|
|Dr. Derick Engles||Professor||Department Of Electronics Engineering|
|Dr. Jasvir Singh||Professor||Department Of Electronics Engineering|
|Dr. Rajinder K. Pawar||Professor||Department Of Law|
|Dr. Sukhwant Singh||Professor||Department Of History|
Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Centre for Distance Education, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar-143005, India
- Contact No.: +91-98158-99705, 0183-2258802
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.