Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2023: Admission has started Punjabi University’s distance learning programs for the academic session 2023-24. The University is offering various UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and certificate programs. PUP DDE offers courses BA, BCom, BBA, BCA, BEd, BLISc, MA, MSc, MCom, and MLISc. Students can apply online application at @www.pbidde.org.
- Punjabi University distance education admission is going on for distance courses for the 2023 session. The application form is available on the university’s official website. Source
Interested applicants must submit their applications. Please check the university’s official website for further details. There is no entrance exam for admission to distance mode courses at Punjabi University. Students can get direct admission to their selected courses. In some selected programs, merit list criteria are also applicable.
Punjabi University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Punjabi University Distance Education|
|Established||Under Punjab Act No. 35 of 1961|
Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2023
Punjabi University is accepting applications for various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate, and Diploma programs in several specializations for distance mode. Those who desire to get admission to apply for such programs have the opportunity to apply before the endmost date of admission. The best part of choosing Punjabi University for distance education is the University does not conduct any entrance examinations for admission. Students can get admission based on merit only.
University offers various UG, PG, and diploma courses like BA, BCom, BBA, B. Lib, MCom, MA (Hindi, Religious Studies, Economics, Sikh Studies, Punjabi, Political Science), M.Sc. (IT), Diploma in Divinity and Diploma in Library Science are available programs at Punjabi University.
- The courses in the category of UG are BPT, BHM, and BA. If anyone desires to get enrolled in PG courses then the available courses are MCA, MSc, MA, MBA, M.Ed., and M.Com.
- Eligibility for the programs of UG is a 10+2 education that has been accomplished with a score of 50% minimum.
- Entry of students is totally depending on the score they have obtained in the last exam of bachelor’s. The admission exam is also taken in some courses.
- For General aspirants, the application fee is INR 1000/- and for reserved candidates, it is INR 700/-.
- Admission to Punjabi University distance education program.
Punjabi University Distance Education UG Admission 2023
Panjabi University Distance Education offers an open school program as a part of its distance education program. The Punjabi University Distance Education offers a wide range of UG courses to the students who wish to pursue this course. There are several UG courses that can be taken via distance learning, including BA, BCom, B.Ed, BLIS, BSc, and so on. Students who want to pursue science as a career must complete their 10+2 exams with a recognized board.
An online application form will be started soon for the new session 2023. University websites will have application forms available. Students are admitted according to their qualification exam and merit list. There is a registration fee of INR 150/- to INR 500/- for all categories. Students interested in getting further information should visit the university website.
|Eligibility:||Candidates must be passed the HSC examination|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must be passed the 10+2 examination|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must be passed the 10+2 examination from science from a recognized board|
Punjabi University Distance Education PG Admission 2023
The university is offering various postgraduate courses. The most popular PG courses at Punjabi University are MA, MSc, MCom, MBA, MCA, etc. Students should have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field to be eligible for admission to a PG degree. The duration of a PG degree varies from a minimum of 2 years to a maximum of 5 years.
|Eligibility:||Aspirants must be graduated in any subjects|
|Eligibility:||Aspirants must be graduated with B.Sc|
|Eligibility:||Aspirants must be graduated B.Com|
Punjabi University Distance Education Courses 2023
Punjabi University offers various UG and PG courses in distance mode. The eligibility to UG courses is a 12th pass and for PG courses is a graduation. Below given is the list of courses offered by the university through distance learning mode:
The admission for these distance courses is merit-based except for an MBA executive, based on an MBA(Ex) entrance test and a counseling round. The University also offers scholarships to Students, and it has two scholarship programs.
- Registration Fees: The university has announced that all its applicants must pay a Registration fee. The registration fee for the general category is INR 500/-, and for the special category (SC/ST/PWD), it is INR 150/-.
- A merit test is required for admission to the BA, BHM, BPT, MA, MSc, and MCA programs.
- GATE scores are required for MTech admission.
PU offers multiple learning courses in distance mode. It is also a system of regular studies for many courses. PU offered distance courses that include BA, MA, BSc, MSc, B.Com, M.Com, M.Ed., BCA, MCA, and other such degree programs. Diploma and certificate courses are also a part of PU’s study courses.
Five Reasons for Choosing Distance Education
- An Applicant can get a degree at a lower price.
- There are the Time Saving Study Options.
- Self-Paced Study.
- A student can continue the study at Travelling Time.
- The applicant can start the career sooner.
Application Form for Punjabi University Distance Education
The university accepts online application forms for admission to UG and PG courses. Students must pay the application fee to confirm registration. After submission of the form, students should submit the form Within 2 days at the university. All the details should be correct and in the proper format. Students will not be allowed to change the course after submitting of form.
Punjabi University Distance Education Admission Process 2023
An online system will be set up to send information about the subject. Fees will be paid through this method, INR 1000/- per subject. It will cost INR 2000/-.
How to Apply for Punjabi University Distance Education Admission
- Candidates can visit the site the university https://www.pbidde.org/
- Application forms are available on the website of the university.
- To fill out the application form, the aspirant can use one of the languages i-e English or Punjabi.
- Fill in the application form carefully.
- After the completion of the process complete the application form, which may be sent to the organization through email by writing the complete address carefully.
- The applicant uses demand Draft to Punjabi University.
- The applicant uses both modes of online and offline to fill out the application form for admission.
Punjabi University Distance Education Required Documents
- Copy and Original 10th class mark sheet
- Copy and Original 10th class certificate
- Copy and Original 12th class mark sheet
- Copy and Original 12th class certificate
- Copy and Original Last qualification mark sheet
- Copy and Original Transfer Certificate
Punjabi University Distance Education Fee Structure 2023
|Courses||Fees (in Rs)||Courses||Fees (in Rs)|
|M.Com||15854||PG Diploma in Computer Application||13654|
|M.Lib||22848||PG Diploma in HIV/AIDS Counseling||17404|
|BA||16334||PG Diploma in Conflict Resolution||11804|
|B.Com||18904||PG Diploma in Criminology and Police Administration||16604|
|B.Ed||28475||PG Diploma in Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment||16604|
|Diploma in Library Science||16604|
Punjabi University Distance Education FAQ
Ques 1: Is the Punjabi University of Distance Education approved?
Ans: Yes, the Punjabi University of Distance Education has been approved by UGC-DEB.
Ques 2: Where is the Punjabi University of Distance Education?
Ans: The Punjabi University of Distance Education is located in Patiala, Punjab.
Ques 3: What are the programs offered at the Punjabi University of Distance Education?
Ans: The University offers distance education programs like Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Postgraduate Diplomas, and Certificates.
Punjabi University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: NH 64, next to Urban Estate Phase II, Patiala, Punjab 147002
- Registrar’s Contact No.: 0175-513-6071
- Official Website: www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in
Some Other Distance Education University
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.