Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Punjabi University, located in Patiala, started providing its services in 1962. Its department to educate distance students began in 1968. The institute offers numerous UG, PG, Certificates, and courses based on diplomas for distance educators.
The University School Of Opening Learning (USOL) has closed its admission process for all programs. The next admission is soon, and it will be posted on this website.
Punjabi University Distance Education Latest Update:
- The admission 2022 will start soon for Punjabi University Distance Education; For more information, the Last Date for Submission of the Form is 31-03-2022; click here.
ADMISSION TO PU BPT 2022
Punjabi University Distance Education offers bachelor’s degrees in art, science, and technology. It also offers integrated courses over five and six years. Students are admitted based on their performance in qualifying exams. Punjabi University, Patiala requires 10+2 for students pursuing U.G. studies. Admission tests may be required for some courses. A merit-based interview is typically conducted after admission. The following are the BPT specialties offered by Punjabi University Patiala.
Applicants must meet the following requirements.
- The Selection Process for BPT in 2022: Candidates must score 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in their 10+2 exams to qualify for BPT in 2022. BPT Selection Methodology
- PU B.A.LLB Admissions in 2022: The Punjabi University, Patiala requires 10+2 for those pursuing U.G. studies there. Admission to some courses is by exam. After a merit-based admissions process, most of the courses require an interview.
- B.A.LLB admission requirements: To be eligible for the B.A.LLB 2022 program, a candidate must have passed the 10+2 exam with a minimum of 50% general and 45% special. B.A.LLB Exam Selection: Successful candidates will receive a B.A.LLB.
- BHM Admissions 2022 At PU: PU offers B.Pharm, BTTM, BHM, BPT, and B.A.. A BPT takes four years to complete and a B.A. academic degree takes five years. Punjabi University, Patiala, offers the following BHM specialties.
- BHM Eligibility: A minimum of 45% is required in the 10+2 examination from a recognized board to be eligible for BHM 2022. Pre-selection of B: BHM 2022 selection is merit-based.
The Punjab University BTTM ADMISSION 2022 program covers 6 semesters of Travel and Tourism Management over three years.
- BTTM Eligibility: A candidate must have a minimum of 45% in their 10+2 examination to be eligible for BTTM in 2022. BTTM Selection: BTTM 2022 selection is merit-based.
The following courses will be available for the next admission process.
List of Courses
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Application
- Advanced Diploma in Disaster Management and Corporate Security
- Advanced Diploma in Educational Management and Leadership
- Advanced Diploma in Guidance and Counselling
- Advanced Diploma in Health Family welfare and Population education
- Advanced Diploma in Human Rights and Duties
- Advanced Diploma in Library Automation and Networking
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communication
- Advanced Diploma in Photography
- Advanced Diploma in Social Work
- Advanced Diploma in statistics
- MBA Executive
- MA specializations (English, Education, Economics, History, Hindi, Political Science, Public Administration).
The admission for these distance courses is merit-based except for an MBA executive, based on an MBA(Ex) entrance test and a counseling round. The university also offers scholarships to students, and it has two scholarship programs. The Dr. Ambedkar scholarship by the Government of Punjab and another one offered by the university. The scholarship forms are available on the official university website.
Registration Fees: The university has announced that all its applicants must pay a registration fee. The registration fee for the general category is INR 500, and for the special category (SC/ST/PWD), it is INR 150.
Punjabi University admissions
Students must meet certain requirements before taking a class at the university. Applicants who meet the criteria should fill out an application form and submit it. Applicants to many undergraduate and graduate programs are only considered for admission based on their 12th grade or graduate level exams. Students who want to take some courses must pass an entrance exam first.
To be on the merit list, students must earn good grades. Many programs require applicants to pass an entrance exam at the state or national level.
- A merit test is required for admission to the BA, BHM, BPT, MA, MSc, and MCA programs.
- GATE scores are required for MTech admission.
PU offers multiple learning courses in distance mode. It is also a system of regular studies for many courses. PU offered distance courses that include BA, MA, BSc, MSc, B.Com, M.Com, M.Ed., BCA, MCA, and other such degree programs. Diploma and certificate courses are also a part of PU’s study courses.
Punjabi University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Punjabi University Distance Education|
|Established||Under Punjab Act No. 35 of 1961|
Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2022
Punjabi University Distance Education admissions are started and students are invited for the academic year 2022. It has multiple courses that are provided under the streams of science, arts, and humanities. A variety of bachelor’s and master’s degree courses are offered to candidates who wish to learn in distance mode. The distance degree programs of the University are approved and recognized by Distance Education Bureau. The minimum time period for UG courses is 3 years and for PG courses is 2 years. Admissions to each distance course are usually of the Merit type. PU has opened an online application system for making submission easier.
- The courses in the category of UG are BPT, BHM, and BA. If anyone desires to get enrolled in PG courses then the available courses are MCA, MSc, MA, MBA, M.Ed., and M.Com.
- Eligibility for the programs of UG is a 10+2 education that has been accomplished with a score of 50% minimum.
- Entry of students is totally depending on the score they have obtained in the last exam of bachelors. The admission exam is also taken in some courses.
- For General aspirants, the application fee is INR 1000 and for reserved candidates, it is INR 700.
- Admission to Punjabi University distance education program
Those interested in applying for distance education courses can send their application form and other required documents to the school. As well as the application form, various documents must be attested. You can learn more about the fee structure at the website.
Punjabi University Distance Education UG Admission 2022
There is an Open School program at Panjab University Distance Education. Students can choose from verification of UG courses offered by the University. Courses in UG are best at distance learning, such as BA, BCom, B.Ed, BLIS, BSc, etc. Science students must complete their 10+2 examinations from a recognized board. An online application form will be started from August to November 2022. University websites will have application forms available. Students are admitted according to their qualification exam and merit list. There is a registration fee of INR 150/- to 500/- for all categories. Students interested in getting further information should visit the university website.
- Duration: Three Years
- Eligibility: Candidates must be passed the HSC examination
- Duration: Three Years
- Eligibility: Candidates must be passed the 10+2 examination
- Duration: Three Years
- Eligibility: Candidates must be passed the 10+2 examination from science from a recognized board
Punjabi University Distance Education PG Admission
- Duration: Two Years
- Eligibility: Aspirants must be graduated in any subjects
- Duration: Two Years
- Eligibility: Aspirants must be graduated with B.Sc
- Duration: Two Years
- Eligibility: Aspirants must be graduated BA/B.Com/ B.Sc
Five Reasons for choosing Distance Education
- An Applicant can get a degree at a lower price.
- There are the Time Saving Study Options.
- Self-Paced Study.
- A student can continue the study at Travelling Time.
- The applicant can start the career sooner.
Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Online Application Form starts||27 Aug 2022|
|Last date of Application Form Submission||30 Nov 2022|
Punjabi University Distance Education Admission Process 2022-23
An online system will be set up to send information about the subject. Fees will be paid through this method, INR 1000 per subject. It will cost INR 2000 after August 15, 2022.
How to Apply for Punjabi University Distance Education Admission
- Candidates can visit the site of the university https://www.pbidde.org/
- Application forms are available on the website of the university.
- To fill the application form, the aspirant can use one of the languages i-e English or Punjabi.
- Fill in the application form carefully.
- After the completion of the process complete the application form, which may be sent to the organization through email by writing the complete address carefully.
- The applicant uses demand Dr.aft to Punjabi University.
- The applicant uses both modes of online and offline to fill the application form for admission.
- Copy and Original 10th class mark sheet
- Copy and Original 10th class certificate
- Copy and Original 12th class mark sheet
- Copy and Original 12th class certificate
- Copy and Original Last qualification mark sheet
- Copy and Original Transfer Certificate
Punjabi University Distance Education Fee Structure 2022-23
PG Diploma in Computer Application
PG Diploma in HIV/AIDS Counseling
PG Diploma in Conflict Resolution
PG Diploma in Criminology and Police Administration
PG Diploma in Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment
Diploma in Library Science
Punjabi University Distance Education (FAQ)
Ans: Yes, the Punjabi University of Distance Education has been approved by UGC-DEB.
Ans: The Punjabi University of Distance Education is located in Patiala, Punjab.
Ans: The University offers distance education programs like Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, and Certificate.
Address: NH 64, next to Urban Estate Phase II, Patiala, Punjab 147002
Registrar’s Contact No.: 0175-513-6071
Official Website: http://www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.