MA Public Administration Distance Education Admission 2023: The Social Science departments at several colleges around the nation provide a two-year PG degree through distance mode called the MA in Public Administration. There are several subject-specific specializations available in the course. This program benefits those students who can’t reach regular classes.
MA Public Administration Distance Education course introduces students to the social-political concerns at the heart of the nation’s public administration. Candidates gain knowledge of the workings of government and its agencies as well as administrative abilities through this distance MA program. Various administrative topics will be covered through this distance learning program.
- AMITY will soon open the distance admission window 2023 for the MA Public Administration program.
- IGNOU has started the Distance Admission for the MA Public Administration program. The last date to apply is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Annamalai Distance MA Public Administration course admission will start soon for the 2023 session.
The flexible learning schedule of MA Public Administration Distance Education. So each aspirant must be aware of the eligibility criteria of this distant PG program. The eligibility requirements are:
- To get admission in this MA Public Administration Distance Education, each aspirant must have a bachelor’s degree (BA, BSc, etc.) in any stream, preferably social science or other social development subjects.
- The aspirant of Distance MA Public Administration must have a minimum 50% to 60 % marks aggregate in UG degree.
- For applicants to the distance MA in Public Administration program, certain institutions may have an age restriction.
- Admission in this MA Public Administration Distance Education is mostly merit-based; some institutes may arrange an entry test for it.
The average of MA Public Administration Distance Education is INR 10,000 to 1 Lakh per annum is the academic fee that is charged by various distance institutes in India. These few may vary in each institute of India.
MA Public Administration Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Public Administration|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000 to 1 Lakh|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
MA Public Administration Distance Admission Process 2023
The admission process for the distance MA Public Administration course is easier. Applicants can apply online as well as offline for this remote learning course. Most universities have the same admission application procedures, and the most adopted is given below:
- Go to the website of your selected university.
- Open the Admission portal of that institute.
- Register as a new applicant and get a login id.
- Now login with that ID and start filling PG degree application form for MA Public Administration.
- Fill in all required details in that form.
- After filling out the form, pay the registration form fee of the selected institute.
- Now submit the application form for the MA Public Administration Distance Education course and get the enrollment number.
MA Public Administration Distance Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||Global Dimensions of Public Administration and Governance||1ST YEAR|
|2||Administrative Theory for Masters||1ST YEAR|
|3||Public Systems Management||1ST YEAR|
|4||HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT for Masters||1ST YEAR|
|5||Public Policy and Analysis||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||Electronic Governance||2ND YEAR|
|2||Disaster Education and Management For Masters||2ND YEAR|
|3||RESEARCH METHODOLOGY For Masters||2ND YEAR|
|4||India: Democracy and Development||2ND YEAR|
|5||Project Work||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of MA Public Administration Distance learning
You’ll save time throughout the day, which is one of the biggest benefits of doing your MA in Public Administration in distance mode.
- Students in this program can improve their time-management abilities.
- Additionally, it aids pupils’ technical skill development.
Educational Scope of MA Public Administration Distance After Graduate
Doing MA in Public Administration in Distance mode can make your career bright. You can get various job opportunities in multiple institutes or firms in India.
After completing this MA degree, students can go for higher studies like:
- M.Phil in Public Administration
- Ph.D. in Public Administration
Recruitment Area For MA Public Administration Distance course
After completing this PG program, students will recruit in various fields. Some popular jobs for such professionals are:
- Tax Examiner
- Administrative officer
Top MA Distance Education Universities
- Venkateshwara Open University
- Andhra University
- Annamalai University
- Amity University
- Mumbai University
- Jaipur national University
- Aligarh Muslim University
Be the first to leave a review.