MA JMC Distance Education Admission 2024: MA JMC admission is open for the 2024 session by various universities in distance education mode. A 2-year postgraduate distance learning program called MA Journalism and Mass Communication focuses on helping students discover the happenings in the world and learn about the events that may impact them and others as well. Graduates of the MA Journalism and Mass Communication program can find employment as a station news director, news anchor, manager, senior writer, editor, reporter, content specialist, and many other positions. Students can get free counseling by calling 9210989898 for detailed course information.
With the help of the MA JMC distance education, students may create original and significant work across a variety of media. The comprehensive course of distance MA in Journalism and Mass Communication seeks to enhance students’ fundamental knowledge of history and their capacity to evaluate cultural, and social issues, political issues, and economic systems as well as current affairs.
The distance MAJMC is a journalism and mass communication postgraduate specialized program covering topics like television journalism, print media, and advertisements. The distance MAJMC program doesn’t provide any more specializations. However, a student can pursue certificate programs in certain talents like script writing, creative writing, public relations, etc.
MA JMC Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- Admission to the IMTS Institute in MA JMC is now open for the 2024 academic year at distance education mode. The last date for submitting applications for admission is 29 February 2024. APPLY NOW
- SKU University is accepting applications for the 2024 session of its MA JMC in Distance Education. All students can apply for admission before 20 February 2024. APPLY NOW
- Admissions for the 2024 session of IGNOU’s MA JMC program are now open. The admission deadline is 29 February 2024. Source
- DU SOL started admission for the July session in the MA JMC program in Distance mode. The last date will be 15 August 2024 to apply for the admission. Source
MA JMC Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Students who want to enroll in the distance MA in Journalism and Mass Communication course must make sure they are eligible for the course:
- A bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum percentage of 40% in the overall aggregate is required for admission to the MA JMC distance education.
- Graduation must have been completed from a recognized university.
Fee Structure MA JMC Distance Education
In India, the annual fee for a distance MA in Journalism and Mass Communication is going to be somewhere between INR 10,000 and INR 50,000. Colleges and universities may charge different fees based on a variety of factors, such as their location, infrastructure, faculty, and amenities, and it is possible to find different prices from one institution to another.
MA JMC Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Course full name
Master’s in Journalism & Mass Communication (MA JMC)
|2 to 4 years
|MBA distance Fees
INR 10,000 to INR 50,000/-
Bachelor’s in any stream
News Anchor, Manager, Senior Writer, Editor, Reporter, Content Specialist,
News Channels, Advertising agencies, PR agencies, etc.
More Distance Courses
MA JMC Distance Education Admission Process 2024
Admission for the distance MA Journalism & Mass Communication program is going on at serval universities in India. Students must make sure they satisfy the eligibility requirements to get admitted to the best colleges in India for MA JMC distance education. The eligibility criteria are such that:
- Both offline and online methods can be used to complete the admissions process.
- On the college’s official websites, students may find information on the courses offered and candidate eligibility for admission.
- Students must submit an online application for the program through the official website of the University.
- Fill it out completely, attach the necessary documents, and submit the application form.
- After submitting the application form, students may pay the academic fee through online mode.
- Students will receive a confirmation page with enrollment no.
MA JMC Distance Education Syllabus
Students who are looking for the syllabus for the Master of Arts (MA) in Journalism & Mass Communication (JMC) can check it by following the given table. Below, we have mentioned the syllabus for 1 Year and 2 Year. We request that students check it out.
1st Year Syllabus Details
|Advertising and Corporate Communication
|Development of Media
|Interactive Communication Skills
|Principles of International Communication
|Media law and ethics
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|Electronic Media and Media Management
|Media Productions and Research
|Media Writing, Reporting, and editing
|New technologies in media application
|Principles of mass communication
|Broadcast Media & Journalism
Advantages of MA in Journalism & Mass Communication Distance Education
- Time Flexibility
- Fee and cost
- Earn while you Learn
MA JMC Distance Learning Scope
Educational Scope of Distance MA in Journalism and Mass Communication
The distance MA in Journalism and Mass Communication is a postgraduate program. Students learn about the topic and subject in greater depth and detail.
The following are some of the well-liked higher education choices offered to students:
- PG Diploma in Public Relations
- PG Diploma in Radio Journalism
Job Scope For MA JMC Distance Education
Postgraduates in India who have completed a Master of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication through distance learning may obtain employment in various fields, including both the private and public sectors. After students have completed their Master’s in Mass Communication and Journalism studies, they are eligible for a variety of possibilities in a wide variety of fields. They may get positions like:
- Radio Jockey
- Broadcasting Corporation
- Advertising agencies
- News Anchor
- Press Information Bureau
MA Journalism and Mass Communication Distance Education in India
MA JMC distance education program is part of a Master’s degree program. The distance MA JMC program takes two years to finish. Several universities, like Kakatiya University, KSOU, IGNOU, Bharathidasan University, etc., offer this course via distance education in India. You can find an application form for the distance MA JMC program on the university’s website. Students who want to get into college must fill out an application form and send it in before the deadline.
Top 10 Universities For Distance MA JMC
- Punjab University
- University of Mysore
- Calcutta University
- Amity University
- SRM University
- Madras University
- KL University
- Chandigarh University
Be the first to leave a review.