MA JMC Distance Education: A 2-year postgraduate distance learning programme called MA Journalism and Mass Communication focuses on helping students discover the happenings in the world and learn about the events that may impact them and others as well. Graduates of the MA Journalism and Mass Communication programme can find employment as a station news director, news anchor, manager, senior writer, editor, reporter, content specialist, and many other positions.
With the help of the MA JMC distance education, students may create original and significant work across a variety of media. The comprehensive course of distance MA in Journalism and Mass Communication seeks to enhance students’ fundamental knowledge of history and their capacity to evaluate cultural, social issues, political issues, and economic systems as well as current affairs.
The distance MAJMC is a journalism and mass communication postgraduate specialized programme that covers topics like television journalism, print media, advertisements, etc. The distance MAJMC programme doesn’t provide any more specializations. However, a student can pursue certificate programmes in certain talents like script writing, creative writing, public relations, etc.
- AMITY will soon open its admission window for Distance MA Journalism and Mass Communication Program for the 2023 session.
- MA Journalism and Mass Communication Distance Admission are going on at IGNOU for the 2023 session. (Click Here)
- Aligarh Muslim University Distance MA Journalism and Mass Communication admission portal will soon open for the 2023 session.
Students who want to enroll in the distance MA in Journalism and Mass Communication course must make sure they are eligible for the course:
- A bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum percentage 40% in the overall aggregate is required for admission to the MA JMC distance education.
- Graduation must have been completed from a recognised university.
The annual fee of a distance MA in Journalism and Mass Communication in India is around INR 10,000 to INR 50,000. Depending on the several institutions and universities, location, infrastructure, faculties, and amenities offered, the fees may vary from college to college or university to university.
MA JMC Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Course full name||
Master’s in Journalism & Mass Communication (MA JMC)
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|MBA distance Fees||
INR 10,000 to INR 50,000/-
|Course Level||PG level|
Bachelor’s in any stream
|Marks Required||40% marks|
News Anchor, Manager, Senior Writer, Editor, Reporter, Content Specialist,
News Channels, Advertising agencies, PR agencies, etc.
MA in Journalism & Mass Communication Distance Education Admission Process
Students must make sure they satisfy the eligibility requirements in order to get admitted to the best colleges in India for MA JMC distance education. The eligibility criteria are such that:
- Both offline and online methods can be used to complete the admissions process.
- On the college’s official websites, students may find information on the courses offered and candidate eligibility for admission.
- Students must submit an online application for the programme through the official website of Universities.
- Fill it out completely, attach the necessary documents, and submit the application form.
- After submitting the application form students may pay the academic fee through online mode.
- Students will receive a confirmation page with enrollment no.
MA JMC Distance Education Sylabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||Advertising and Corporate Communication||1ST YEAR|
|2||Communication research||1ST YEAR|
|3||Development of Media||1ST YEAR|
|4||Interactive Communication Skills||1ST YEAR|
|5||Principles of International Communication||1ST YEAR|
|6||Media law and ethics||1ST YEAR|
|7||PRACTICAL I||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||Electronic Media and Media Management||2nd YEAR|
|2||Media Productions and Research||2nd YEAR|
|3||Media Writing, Reporting and editing||2nd YEAR|
|4||New technologies in media application||2nd YEAR|
|5||Principles of mass communication||2nd YEAR|
|6||Broadcast Media & Journalism||2nd YEAR|
|7||PRACTICAL II||2nd YEAR|
Advantages of MA in Journalism & Mass Communication Distance Education
- Time Flexibility
- Fee and cost
- Earn while you Learn
MA JMC Distance Learning Scope
- Educational Scope of Distance MA in Journalism and Mass Communication
The distance MA in Journalism and Mass Communication is a postgraduate programme. Students learn about the topic and subject in greater depth and detail.
The following are a some of the well-liked higher education choices offered to students:
- PG Diploma in Public relations
- PG Diploma in Radio Journalism
- Job Scope For Distance MA in Journalism and Mass Communication
In India, there are different industries where post graduates with a distance MA in Journalism and Mass Communication may find jobs, from private to public sectors. Students have several opportunities in many sectors after successfully completing their Master’s in Mass Communication and Journalism studies. They may get jobs like:
- Radio Jockey
- Broadcasting Corporation
- Advertising agencies
- News Anchor
- Press Information Bureau
Top 10 Universities For Distance MA JMC
- Punjab University
- University of Mysore
- Calcutta University
- Amity University
- SRM University
- Madras University
- KL University
- Chandigarh University
Be the first to leave a review.