MA Economics Distance Education: A distance postgraduate program called MA Economics lasts two years. The four-semester course has been one of the most popular alternative options for students pursuing the arts stream. The distance MA in Economics provides students with a comprehensive understanding of economics in society by blending all of its dimensions.
It was created especially for students to give them information on finance, banking, commerce, and economic management. MA Economics distance programme aims to give students a thorough introduction to Economics and to advance their understanding of the subjects.
Stock broker, branch manager, teacher, trade analyst, research associate, and data analyst are a few of the job opportunities available after finishing the degree of distance MA Economics.
- Distance Admission for the MA Economics program is going on IGNOU. The last date of admission is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Andhra University Distance, MA Economics admission, will begin soon for the 2023 session.
- Distance admission for MA Economics program 2023 will start soon at Annamalai University.
For admission to any reputable or known college or university, eligibility conditions must be met. MA economics distance learning eligibility requires students to have successfully completed their undergraduate degree from a recognised university with a minimum of 40% marks.
The fee of MA Economics distance learning varies between INR 13,000 to INR 40,000/- per annum. The fee of the course may change based on the amenities and facilities offered at the institution or university and the quality of instruction offered.
MA Economics Distance Education Admission Highlights
Master of Arts in Economics
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
UG from a recognised university
40% in graduation
INR 13,000 to INR 40,000
Economist, Stockbroker, Lecturer, trade analyst, research associate, etc.
INR 4.7 LPA – INR 8.5 LPA
NOU, IGNOU, TNOU, Madras University
MA Economics Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus
|1||PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS||1ST YEAR|
|2||MICRO ECONOMICS||1ST YEAR|
|3||QUANTITATIVE TECHNIQUES||1ST YEAR|
|4||INDIAN ECONOMICS||1ST YEAR|
|5||ECONOMICS OF MONEY, BANKING AND FINANCIAL MARKETS||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus
SUBJECT(S) / PAPER(S)
|1||MACRO ECONOMICS||2ND YEAR|
|2||COMMUNICATION FOR DEVELOPMENT||2ND YEAR|
|3||INTERNATIONAL TRADE MANAGEMENT||2ND YEAR|
|4||FISCAL ECONOMICS||2ND YEAR|
|5||ASSIGNMENT & PROJECT||2ND YEAR|
MA Economics Distance Education Admission Process
The admission process for MA Economics distance education starts with the registration of the students.
- Candidates must first get the application form using an online portal.
- Visit the university’s official admissions website to apply for the programme and sign up.
- After that, complete the application by entering the necessary information.
- Pay online academic application fee.
- After submitting students will receive a confirmation page with enrollment no.
Advantages of MA Economics Distance Learning
- Flexible scheduling opportunities
- Allow for self-paced learning
- Time Management
- Synchronous methods
- Independent working
- Transferable skills
MA Economics Distance Scope
- Educational Scope of MA in Economics Distance Education
The students of MA Economics distance education have a wide range of higher education options. A greater beginning wage in the sector is correlated with more education.
- PGP in Data Science and Business Analytics Program
- Digital marketing
- Business Analytics Certification Program
- MA in Economics Distance Education Employment Areas
There are several fields related to economics and finance where students might be recruited after doing MA in Economics through distance learning.
- Stock Market
- Research Centres
- Trading Companies
- Central Banks
- Project Management
- IT Firms
- Department of Economics Affairs
MA Economics Distance Learning Universities
- Venkateshwara Open University
- Annamalai University
- Andhra University
- Mumbai University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Jaipur national University
- Amity University
Be the first to leave a review.