MA Economics Distance Education Admission 2024: A distance postgraduate program called MA Economics lasts two years. The four-semester course has been one of the most popular alternative options for students pursuing the arts stream. The distance MA in Economics provides students with a comprehensive understanding of economics in society by blending all of its dimensions. For more information, students can try the toll-free number 9210989898.
It was created especially for students to give them information on finance, banking, commerce, and economic management. MA Economics distance program aims to give students a thorough introduction to Economics and to advance their understanding of the subjects.
Stockbroker, branch manager, teacher, trade analyst, research associate, and data analyst are a few of the job opportunities available after finishing the degree distance MA in Economics.
MA Economics Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- Admission is open for all candidates in MA Economics by IMTS Institute for the academic year 2024. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- IGNOU starts admission in MA economics for all the students. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Source
- Subharti University accepting admission for the MA Economics course. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. Apply Now
- William Carey University starts admission for the MA economics in Distance Education mode. The deadline for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
Eligibility Criteria for MA Economics Distance Education
There are simple eligibility criteria for pursuing the MA Economics distance education program. Applicants first have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 40% marks in any specialization from any recognized university. Another hand there is no age limit for pursuing this master’s in economics distance learning program.
MA Economics Distance Education Fee Structure
The fee for MA Economics distance learning varies between INR 13,000 to INR 40,000/- per annum. The fee of the course may change based on the amenities and facilities offered at the institution or university and the quality of instruction offered.
MA Economics Distance Education Admission Highlights
Master of Arts in Economics
|2 to 4 years
UG from a recognized university
40% in graduation
INR 13,000 to INR 40,000
Economist, Stockbroker, Lecturer, trade analyst, research associate, etc.
INR 4.7 LPA – INR 8.5 LPA
NOU, IGNOU, TNOU, Madras University
More Distance Courses
MA Economics Distance Education Admission 2024-25
Currently, Admission for the Master of Arts in Economics Distance course is ongoing at various universities such as Lovely Professional University, Mumbai University, Amity University, etc. Various Universities have set the deadline as 20 October 2024 for the course. It is required for students to complete the admission process before the given date by the university.
MA Economics Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus
|PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS
|ECONOMICS OF MONEY, BANKING AND FINANCIAL MARKETS
2nd Year Syllabus
SUBJECT(S) / PAPER(S)
|COMMUNICATION FOR DEVELOPMENT
|INTERNATIONAL TRADE MANAGEMENT
|ASSIGNMENT & PROJECT
MA Economics Distance Education Admission Process 2024
The admission process for MA Economics distance education starts with the registration of the students.
- Candidates must first get the application form using an online portal.
- Visit the university’s official admissions website to apply for the program and sign up.
- After that, complete the application by entering the necessary information.
- Pay the online academic application fee.
- After submitting, students will receive a confirmation page with enrollment no.
Documents Required for Admission to MA Economics Distance Education
- Attested Photocopies of certificates
- Color Photos (Passport Size)
- Fee Payment Receipt
- Address Proof
- ID Proof
- Cast Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Migration certificate
Advantages of MA Economics Distance Learning
- Flexible scheduling opportunities
- Allow for self-paced learning
- Time Management
- Synchronous methods
- Independent working
- Transferable skills
MA Economics Distance Scope
Educational Scope of MA in Economics Distance Education
The students of MA Economics distance education have a wide range of higher education options. A greater beginning wage in the sector is correlated with more education.
- PGP in Data Science and Business Analytics Program
- Digital Marketing
- Business Analytics Certification Program
MA in Economics Distance Education Employment Areas
There are several fields related to economics and finance where students might be recruited after doing an MA in Economics through distance learning.
- Stock Market
- Research Centers
- Trading Companies
- Central Banks
- Project Management
- IT Firms
- Department of Economics Affairs
MA Economics Distance Learning Universities
- Venkateshwara Open University
- Annamalai University
- Andhra University
- Mumbai University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Jaipur national university
- Amity University
Be the first to leave a review.