MA Physical Education Distance Learning Admission 2023: A two-year full-time master’s degree MA Physical Education distance learning focuses on sports and physical education. The program covers sports-related activities, including sports research methodology, sports psychology, exercise physiology, sports medicine, sports medicine, and sports science.
This MA Physical Education distance learning program aims to educate and inform students about athletic training and healthy growth. Professional knowledge is also obtained, such as the rules and regulations of many sports and games. This curriculum introduces students to anatomy, exercise physiology, kinesiology, test measurement, and other topics.
Students who pursue a master’s in physical education distance course are given professional training, a grasp of sports fitness, and an introduction to the dynamics of sports. Additionally, taking this course might help students become more professional.
- The last date to apply for admission at LPU MA Physical Education distance learning program for the 2023 session extended to 20 October 2023. Apply Now
- Amity University has started its admission window for the Distance MA Physical Education Program for the 2023 session. Apply Now
The distance MA Physical Education has a unique syllabus and course curriculum. Admission to the distance MA Physical Education learning program is only available to those who satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree in any specialization with a minimum of 40% marks to pursue an MA in Physical education in distance learning.
- There are no age limit criteria for pursuing this Distance learning MA physical education program.
The average fee for MA physical education distance learning varies between INR 9,000 to INR 50,000/- per annum, depending on the various colleges or universities and their norms and conditions.
MA Physical Education Distance Learning Admission Highlights
Master of Arts in Physical Education
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
Bachelor’s in a relevant discipline
40% in bachelor’s
INR 9,000 to INR 50,000
Sports Manager, Fitness Trainer, Coach, Sports Journalist, etc.
INR 3.7 LPA – INR 7.3 LPA
More Distance Courses
MA Physical Education Distance Learning Admission
Admission is going on for the Distance MA Physical Education program for the session 2023-24. Several Universities such as Lovely Professional University, and Amity University offer this course in distance learning mode. The last date for submission of application form at most universities is 20 October 2023. Candidates seeking admission can apply at the university’s official portal. Candidates should have the eligibility for any bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
MA Physical Education Distance Learning Admission Process 2023
To be eligible for the distance MA learning program, students must satisfy the eligibility criteria. Then only they can begin the admission procedure which is:
- Students proceed for admission through the college or university’s official portal.
- All necessary information must be entered by the students.
- Through the official website, students may see the list of who have been shortlisted for admission.
Documents Required for Admission to MA Physical Education Distance Learning
- Qualification Certificate
- Residential Proof
- ID Proof
- DOB Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
MA Physical Education Distance Learning Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Introduction To Sports Biomechanics||Teaching Methods Of Physical Education|
|Health And Physical Education||Environmental Health For Masters|
|History Of Physical Education||Sports Education|
|Sports Psychology||Practical I|
|Practical I||Practical II|
MA Physical Education Distance Learning Advantages
- It helps students develop their Technical Skills
- It offers more networking opportunities
- It’s Flexible and saves time
- It eliminates the commute and hassle of getting to class
- It allows students to hone their time management skills
MA Physical Education Distance Scope
Educational Scope of Distance MA Physical Education
Students can work in positions working with wellness, nutrition, and general health awareness in hospitals and other healthcare facilities, as well as in fitness instruction, education, and coaching positions for various sports.
After finishing a master’s degree in physical education that was completed online, a student has some educational options accessible to them, including the following:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Health and Fitness Management
Employment Areas For Distance MA Physical Education
Students who successfully finish their distance MA physical education degree are provided with attractive job options on several platforms around the nation.
Some of the recruitment areas are :
- Training Centers
- Healthcare Sector
- Fitness Centres
MA Physical Education Distance Universities
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
- Chandigarh University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Amity University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
Be the first to leave a review.