MA Physical Education Distance Learning: A two-year full-time master’s degree MA Physical Education distance learning focuses on sports and physical education. Sports-related activities are covered by the programme, which also covers topics like sports research methodology, sports psychology, exercise physiology, sports medicine, sports medicine, and sports science.
This MA Physical Education distance learning programme aims to educate and inform students about athletic training and healthy growth. Professional knowledge is also obtained, such as the rules and regulations of many sports and games. Students are largely introduced to anatomy, exercise physiology, kinesiology, test measurement, and other topics through this curriculum.
Students who pursue a master in physical education distance course are given professional training and a grasp of sports fitness as well as an introduction to the dynamics of sports. Additionally, taking this course might help students become more professional.
- AMITY University will soon open its admission window for Distance MA Physical Education Program for the 2023 session.
- MA Physical Education Distance Admission will start soon at Annamalai Distance University for the 2023 session.
- The Kurukshetra University Distance MA Physical Education admission portal will soon open for the 2023 session.
The distance MA Physical Education has a unique syllabus and course curriculum. Admission to the distance MA Physical Education learning programme is only available to those who satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- The students have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a minimum 40% aggregate marks.
- The distance learning MA physical education has no age limits.
The average fee of MA physical education distance learning varies between INR 9,000 to INR 50,000/- per annum depending on the various colleges or universities and their norms and conditions.
MA Physical Education Distance Learning Admission Highlights
Master of Arts in Physical Education
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
Bachelor’s in a relevant discipline
40% in bachelor’s
INR 9,000 to INR 50,000
Sports Manager, Fitness Trainer, Coach, Sports Journalist, etc.
INR 3.7 LPA – INR 7.3 LPA
MA Physical Education Distance Learning Admission Process
To be eligible for the distance MA learning programme, students must satisfy the eligibility criteria. Then only they can begin the admission procedure which is:
- Students proceed for admission through college or university official portal.
- All necessary information must be entered by the students.
- Through the official website, students may see the list for who have been shortlisted for admission.
MA Physical Education Distance Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||INTRODUCTION TO SPORTS BIOMECHANICS||1ST YEAR|
|2||HEALTH AND PHYSICAL EDUCATION||1ST YEAR|
|3||HISTORY OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION||1ST YEAR|
|4||SPORTS PSYCHOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|5||PRACTICAL I||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||SPORTS EDUCATION||2ND YEAR|
|2||TEACHING METHODS OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION||2ND YEAR|
|3||Environmental health For Masters||2ND YEAR|
|4||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
MA Physical Education Distance Learning Advantages
- It helps students to develop their Technical Skills
- It offers more networking opportunities
- Its Flexible and saves time
- It eliminates the commute and hassle of getting to class
- It allows students to hone their time management skills
MA Physical Education Distance Scope
- Educational Scope of Distance MA Physical Education
Students can work in positions dealing with wellness, nutrition, and general health awareness at hospitals, other health care facilities, and as fitness instructors, teachers, and sports coaches.
There are several educational options available after completing distance MA physical education course degree:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Health and Fitness management
- Employment Areas For Distance MA Physical Education
Students who successfully finish their distance MA physical education degree are provided with attractive job options on several platforms around the nation.
Some of the recruitment areas are :
- Training Centers
- Healthcare Sector
- Fitness Centres
MA Physical Education Distance Universities
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open University
- Chandigarh University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Amity University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
Be the first to leave a review.