MA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2023: Distance MA in Hindi is a postgraduate (PG) degree that lasts 2 years and focuses majorly on Hindi subjects. The main goal of this curriculum is to acquaint students with Hindi literature and culture. The distance MA Hindi learning program’s primary areas of study include Hindi languages, literature, and philosophy.
Students who desire to pursue teaching or translation careers should take advantage of the MA Hindi distance education program. The primary goal of the curriculum is for students to become fluent in Hindi. It mainly prepares students for several job opportunities such as School Teacher, HR Manager, Content Writer, Assistant Editor, etc.
It offers students the to enhance their skills and growth in the Hindi Language which shows specialization in a particular field, such as the Devanagari script’s scientific foundation, contemporary forms of poetry and prose, linguistics of ancient, medieval, and other topics will all be covered by this program for students.
- The deadline for applying to Calicut University Distance MA Hindi admission with a late fine of Rs. 1000 is 20 October 2023. Click Here
- The deadline for DU SOL MA Hindi distance education admissions is 20 October 2023. Source
- Admissions to LPU’s MA Hindi distance education program for the 2023 session close on 20 October 2023. Source
- The last date to apply for admission at Mumbai University’s MA Hindi distance education program is 10 October 2023, with a late fee of INR 150. Apply here
- For the July 2023 session, IGNOU has opened the application window for distance MA Hindi admissions. The deadline to apply is 10 October 2023. Source
Eligibility Criteria for MA Hindi Distance Education
Students who want to enroll in the MA Hindi correspondence must make sure they satisfy the eligibility criteria. A bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum percentage of 40% in aggregate is required for admission to the MA in Hindi distance learning.
MA Hindi Distance Education Fee Structure
The fee of a distance MA course in Hindi varies by college or university. In India, institutions and university fees vary between INR 8,000 to INR 40,000/- per annum for MA Hindi distance education.
Career After MA Hindi Distance Education
Those students who earn an MA Hindi degree in distance education can enroll in a Ph.D. degree in Hindi specialization. Students can choose jobs sectors like journalism, private or public institutes, Marketing agencies, Teachers, Translators, and more salary goes INR 3 LPA to INR 20 LPA.
MA Hindi Distance Education Admission Highlights
Master of Arts in Hindi
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
Graduation from any stream
40% in graduation
INR 8,000 to INR 40,000
Lecturer, Translator, Writer, Journalist, Civil servant, etc.
INR 4 LPA – INR 8.5 LPA
|Universities||DU, Nalanda Open University|
More Distance Courses
MA Hindi Distance Education Admission Procedure 2023
Students must make sure they satisfy the eligibility requirements in order to get admitted to the best colleges in India for MA Hindi from distance education:
- Both offline and online methods can be used to complete the admissions process.
- On the college’s official portal, students may find information on the courses offered and candidate eligibility for admission.
- Students must submit an online application for the program through the official portal of Universities.
- Fill it out completely, attach the necessary documents, and submit the application form.
- After submitting the application form students may pay the academic fee through online mode.
- Students will receive a confirmation page with enrollment no.
Documents Required for Admission to MA Hindi Distance Education
- 10th, 12th, UG, PG Certificate
- Address Proof
- ID Proof
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
MA Hindi Distance Education Syllabus
Below is given the year-wise Syllabus details of the MA Hindi Distance Program.
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Hindi Sahitya aur Bhasha ka Itihas||Hindi Kavya|
|Adhunik Hindi Kavya||Sahitya, Siddhanta aur Samalochna|
|Upanyaas even Kahani||Bhasha Vigyan aur Hindi Bhasha|
|Natak aur Anya Gadya Vidhayen||Upanyaas: Swaroop aur Vikas|
MA Hindi Correspondence Advantages
- Ability to work at a consistent pace
- Individual approach of students
- Independent activity of students
- Ability to revise subject material
MA Hindi Distance Education in TamilNadu
Many Popular Universities and colleges provide distance MA Hindi program to students. Candidates who have completed the Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 40% marks from a recognized university are eligible to take admission to this program. Students can take admission to any university of their choice in the state of Tamilnadu. They can visit the university website and check all the requirements such as Eligibility, fee structure, and admission process of the course.
MA Hindi Distance Education Scope
Educational Scope of MA Hindi in Distance Education
Higher education can be beneficial to students in many ways, including ensuring that they have a complete understanding of their chosen field of study and assisting them in obtaining a career that offers a lot of personal fulfillment. Students who enroll in classes at the doctoral level have the opportunity to pursue professions in both research and teaching.
Listed below are some higher education options available after MA Hindi distance learning:
- PG Diploma
Recruitment Area For MA Hindi in Distance Education
MA Hindi distance program graduates have a wide variety of job recruitment options after completing the program. Students who complete the MA Hindi distance education degree will have a wide range of career options as a result of the knowledge and skills they acquire.
Some recruitment areas are listed below:
- News channels
- Marketing Agencies
Top Universities For MA Hindi Distance Education
- Venkateshwara Open University
- Annamalai University
- Andhra University
- Mumbai University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Jaipur National University
- Amity University
Be the first to leave a review.