MA Hindi Distance Education: Distance MA in Hindi is a postgraduate (PG) degree that lasts 2 years and focuses majorly on Hindi subject. The main goal of this curriculum is to acquaint students with Hindi literature and culture. The distance MA Hindi learning program primary areas of study include Hindi languages, literature, and philosophy.
Students who desire to pursue teaching or translation careers should take advantage of the MA Hindi distance education program. The primary goal of the curriculum is for students to become fluent in Hindi. It mainly prepares students for several job opportunities such as School Teacher, HR Manager, Content Writer, Assistant Editor, etc.
It offers students to enhance their skill and growth in Hindi Language which shows specialization in a particular field, such as the Devanagari script’s scientific foundation, contemporary forms of poetry and prose, linguistics of ancient, medieval, and other topics will all be covered by this programme for students.
- Jamia Millia Islamia will soon open its admission window for Distance MA Hindi Program for the 2023 session.
- Kurukshetra University Distance MA Hindi Admission will start soon for the new session.
- The Mumbai University Distance MA Hindi admission portal will soon open for the 2023 session.
Students who want to enroll in the MA Hindi correspondence must make sure they satisfy the eligibility criteria. A bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum percentage 40% in aggregate is required for admission to the MA in Hindi distance learning.
The fee of a distance MA course in Hindi varies by colleges or universities. In India, institutions and universities fees vary between INR 8,000 to INR 40,000/- per annum for MA Hindi distance education.
MA Hindi Distance Education Admission Highlights
Master of Arts in Hindi
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
Graduation from any stream
40% in graduation
INR 8,000 to INR 40,000
Lecturer, Translator, Writer, Journalist, Civil servant, etc.
INR 4 LPA – INR 8.5 LPA
|Universities||DU, Nalanda Open University|
MA Hindi Distance Education Admission Procedure
Students must make sure they satisfy the eligibility requirements in order to get admitted to the best colleges in India for MA Hindi from distance education:
- Both offline and online methods can be used to complete the admissions process.
- On the college’s official portal, students may find information on the courses offered and candidate eligibility for admission.
- Students must submit an online application for the program through the official portal of Universities.
- Fill it out completely, attach the necessary documents, and submit the application form.
- After submitting the application form students may pay the academic fee through online mode.
- Students will receive a confirmation page with enrollment no.
MA Hindi Distance Education Syllabus
Below is given the year wise Syllabus details of MA Hindi FDistance Program.
1st Year Syllabus
|S.NO||SUBJECT(S) / PAPER(S)||YEAR / SEM|
|1||Hindi Sahitya aur Bhasha ka Itihas||1ST YEAR|
|2||Adhunik Hindi Kavya||1ST YEAR|
|3||Upanyaas evam Kahani||1ST YEAR|
|4||Natak aur Anya Gadya Vidhayen||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus
SUBJECT(S) / PAPER(S)
|1||Hindi Kavya||2ND YEAR|
|2||Sahitya, Siddhanta aur Samalochna||2ND YEAR|
|3||Bhasha Vigyan aur Hindi Bhasha||2ND YEAR|
|4||Upanyaas: Swaroop aur Vikas||2ND YEAR|
|5||Bharatiya Upanyas||2ND YEAR|
MA Hindi Correspondence Advantages
- Ability to work at a consistent pace
- Individual approach of students
- Independent activity of students
- Ability to revise subject material
MA Hindi Distance Education Scope
- Educational Scope of MA Hindi in Distance Education
Students may definitely benefit from higher education by making sure they fully understand their area of specialization and by assisting them in securing a very rewarding profession. Students may also pursue careers in research and education by enrolling in PhD level courses.
Listed below some higher education options available after MA Hindi distance learning:
- PG Diploma
- Recruitment Area For MA Hindi in Distance Education
After successfully completing the distance programme students have a wide range of job recruitment areas. Due to the knowledge and abilities that the students acquire, the MA Hindi distance education degree offers them a highly broad and wide range of career opportunities.
Some recruitment areas are listed below:
- News channels
- Marketing Agencies
Top Universities For MA Hindi Distance Education
- Venkateshwara Open University
- Annamalai University
- Andhra University
- Mumbai University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Jaipur national University
- Amity University
Be the first to leave a review.