MA Education Distance Learning: A 2-year postgraduate distance degree programme called the MA in Education focuses on the study of the arts and humanities. Students with a distance MA in Education have the opportunity to launch a career in a variety of teaching and training roles. Postgraduate students can work as a teacher, researcher, counselor, principal, etc., among other positions.
The Distance MA in Education is offered by several Indian institutions and universities. Students who cannot afford to attend classes on-campus or who are working full-time and cannot take time off to enroll in a full-time course should take this MA in Education distance learning program.
MA Distance Education teaches students using technology and concepts in a straightforward and accessible way. The course Duration is 2–5 years, depending on institutional policies and curricula. Course completion opens several doors to job opportunities.
MA Education admissions vary by university to university. An undergraduate degree gives candidates subject knowledge, but an MA Education teaches them how to teach it. This advanced degree frequently includes classroom instruction under an experienced teacher. Candidates receive teaching experience through this hands-on approach, improving their abilities and certifications.
job prospects MA Education graduates can use their postgraduate degrees and practical experience to teach and manage education. MA education offers academic knowledge, practical experience, and several job opportunities.
- Admission for the MA Education distance learning at Kurukshetra University has begun for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now
- Distance MA Education admission has commenced for session 2023-24 at Lovely Professional University. Those who are curious can submit their filled form before the deadline of last date of 20 October 2023. Apply Now
Students must fulfill the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for the MA Education distance learning programme:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in any programme from a recognized institution or university.
- Obtain the minimum overall percentage required by the institution for which a candidate is applying for admission, which is often 40%.
- The requirements for admission may change based on the institution’s rules to which an applicant is applying.
Distance MA in Education degree is a two-year postgraduate learning programme divided into four semesters. The typical MA Education distance learning academic fee varies between INR 12,000 to INR 40,000/- per annum depending upon various colleges and universities.
MA Education Distance Learning Admission Highlights
Master of Arts in Education
|Course Duration||2 to 4 years|
Bachelor’s in any stream
40% marks required
|Course Level||Post graduation|
INR 12,000 to INR 40,000
Lecturer, Writer, News Anchor, Journalist, etc.
INR 3.9 LPA to INR 5.8 LPA
MA Education Distance Learning Admission Process
The admission process starts with the registration of the students.
- Candidates must first get the application form using an online official portal of college or university.
- Visit the college or university’s official admissions portal to apply for the programme and register to take admission.
- After that, complete the application by entering the necessary information.
- Pay online academic application fee.
- After submitting students will receive a confirmation page with enrollment no.
MA Education Distance Learning Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus
|1||PHILOSOPHICAL AND SOCIOLOGICAL FOUNDATION OF EDUCATION||1ST YEAR|
|2||PSYCHOLOGY ESSENTIALS||1ST YEAR|
|3||STATISTICAL METHODS||1ST YEAR|
|4||ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE||1ST YEAR|
|5||ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus
|S.NO||SUBJECT(S) / PAPER(S)||YEAR|
|1||COMPARATIVE EDUCATION||2ND YEAR|
|2||EDUCATION ADMINISTRATION||2ND YEAR|
|3||BUSINESS COMMUNICATION||2ND YEAR|
|4||EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY||2ND YEAR|
Benefits of MA Education Distance Learning
- It’s Flexible and saves time.
- It offers more networking opportunities.
- It eliminates the commute and hassle of getting to class.
- It allows students to hone their time management skills.
MA Education Distance Learning Scope
- Educational Scope of Distance Learning MA in Education
Students can get a job or continue their education after finishing their Master of Arts in Education, which was completed through distance learning. Work opportunities improve with each additional degree earned within the same field. After finishing the program, students can explore specializations in education, research, counseling, etc.
Some higher studies options are available after distance MA in Education:
- PG Diploma
- Certificate courses
- Recruitment Areas For MA Education Distance Learning
The course content for Master of Arts in Education distance learning set up a career in several educational fields. For students wishing to pursue a career in teaching and training, the course primarily serves as a specialty course.
Some of the recruitment areas are :
- Education Department
- Private Tuition
- Research and Developments
- Education consultancies
- Coaching Centers
Top Universities For MA Education Distance Learning
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
- Amity University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open University
- Chandigarh University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Jaipur National University
MA Distance Education Courses
|MA (Hindi)||MA (Physical Education)|
|MA (Political Science)||MA (Social Work)|
|MA (Music)||MA (Food Nutrition)|
|MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||MA (Human Development)|
|MA (History)||MA (Bengali)|
|MA (Fine Arts)||MA (Library & Information Sciences)|
|MA (Environmental Sciences)||MA (Mathematics)|
|MA (Geology)||MA (Sanskrit)|
|MA (Fashion Design)||MA (Philosophy)|
|MA (Criminal Justice)||MA (Yoga and Naturopathy)|
|MA (Visual Arts)||MA (Sociology)|
|MA (Education)||MA (Public Administration)|
|MA (NGO Management)||MA (Tourism Management)|
|MA (Fine Arts)||MA (Home Science)|
|MA (English)||MA (Operations Research)|
|MA (Human Rights)||MA (Civil Services)|
|MA (Advertising & Public Relations)||MA (Rural Development)|
|MA (Geography)||MA (Public Relations)|
FAQs of MA Education Distance Learning
Q What is the full form of the MA Education Course?
Ans The full name of the course is Master of Arts in Education, and the total duration of the course is 2 Years.
Be the first to leave a review.