MA Education Distance Learning: A 2-year postgraduate distance degree programme called the MA in Education focuses on the study of the arts and humanities. Students with a distance MA in Education have the opportunity to launch a career in a variety of teaching and training roles. Postgraduate students can work as a teacher, researcher, counselor, principal, etc., among other positions.
The Distance MA in Education is offered by several Indian institutions and universities. Students who cannot afford to attend classes on-campus or who are working full-time and cannot take time off to enroll in a full-time course should take this MA in Education distance learning program.
The distance degree of MA in education program’s objective is to convey the information and abilities required to lead a knowledge-based society and dynamic educational system in the modern world. Students who successfully complete this course will have a solid understanding of the educational system and how crucial it is to social change.
- IGNOU Distance MA Education admission is going on. The last date to apply is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- AMITY University will soon start the Distance MA Education admission for the 2023 session.
- Annamalai University will begin Distance MA Education admission soon for the 2023 session.
Students must fulfill the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for the MA Education distance learning programme:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in any programme from a recognised institution or university.
- Obtain the minimum overall percentage required by the institution for which a candidate is applying for admission, which is often 40%.
- The requirements for admission may change based on the institution’s rules to which an applicant is applying.
Distance MA in Education degree is a two-year postgraduate learning programme divided into four semesters. The typical MA Education distance learning academic fee varies between INR 12,000 to INR 40,000/- per annum depending upon various colleges and universities.
MA Education Distance Learning Admission Highlights
Master of Arts in Education
|Course Duration||2 to 4 years|
Bachelor’s in any stream
40% marks required
|Course Level||Post graduation|
INR 12,000 to INR 40,000
Lecturer, Writer, News Anchor, Journalist, etc.
INR 3.9 LPA to INR 5.8 LPA
MA Education Distance Learning Admission Process
The admission process starts with the registration of the students.
- Candidates must first get the application form using an online official portal of college or university.
- Visit the college or university’s official admissions portal to apply for the programme and register to take admission.
- After that, complete the application by entering the necessary information.
- Pay online academic application fee.
- After submitting students will receive a confirmation page with enrollment no.
MA Education Distance Learning Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus
|1||PHILOSOPHICAL AND SOCIOLOGICAL FOUNDATION OF EDUCATION||1ST YEAR|
|2||PSYCHOLOGY ESSENTIALS||1ST YEAR|
|3||STATISTICAL METHODS||1ST YEAR|
|4||ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE||1ST YEAR|
|5||ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus
|2||EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY||2ND YEAR|
|3||COMPARATIVE EDUCATION||2ND YEAR|
|4||EDUCATION ADMINISTRATION||2ND YEAR|
|5||BUSINESS COMMUNICATION||2ND YEAR|
Benefits of MA Education Distance Learning
- It’s Flexible and saves time.
- It offers more networking opportunities.
- It eliminates the commute and hassle of getting to class.
- It allows students to hone their time management skills.
MA Education Distance Learning Scope
- Educational Scope of Distance Learning MA in Education
After completing their distance MA specialised in Education, students have the option of finding a job or pursuing further education. A higher degree in the same industry increases work prospects. Post completing the course can pursue specializations in disciplines including education, research, counseling, etc.
Some higher studies options are available after distance MA in Education:
- PG Diploma
- Certificate courses
- Recruitment Areas For MA Education Distance Learning
The course content for Master of Arts in Education distance learning set up a career in several educational fields. For students wishing to pursue a career in teaching and training, the course primarily serves as a specialty course.
Some of the recruitment areas are :
- Education Department
- Private Tuition
- Research and Developments
- Education consultancies
- Coaching Centers
Top Universities For MA Education Distance Learning
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
- Amity University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open University
- Chandigarh University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Jaipur National University
Be the first to leave a review.