MA Mathematics Distance Education: Master of Arts in Mathematics is a PG program with two years or four-semester duration. The dissemination of detailed information about mathematics is a major focus of this MA distance learning program. Advanced mathematics is taught to students with an emphasis on its use in research activities. Many students who are unable to enroll in campus-based or full-time courses have been aided by this MA Mathematics Distance Education program to achieve their educational goals.
When applying mathematics in the real world, there are two primary components that are taught in the MA mathematics distance education syllabus. The first is numerical analysis, which is mostly utilized in research, and the second is mathematical modelling, which is primarily applied in the business world.
- 10 April 2023 is the last date to apply for MA distance education admission at TNOU. (Click Here)
- 25 March 2023 is the last date to submit an online application for distance MA admission at VMOU. (Click Here)
- 31 March 2023 is the deadline for submission of the online application form for distance MA admission at Uttarakhand Open University. (Click Here)
MA in Mathematics provides the facility of flexible timing, that’s why it is selected by most of the students. Before applying for this MA distance program, each applicant must know its eligibility criteria that is:
- Aspirants of this MA distance program must have a UG degree in Mathematics or any related stream (i.e. BA in Mathematics, BSc in Mathematics, etc.).
- There is no entrance exam for getting admission to MA Mathematics distance program.
- Each aspirant of this MA Mathematics Distance Education program must have min 40% mark in UG degree.
Being a distance course, this MA program in Mathematics charges less expense as well as academic cost. The tuition fee for this program at various colleges in India starts from INR 11,000 to 45,000 per year.
MA Mathematics Distance Education Highlights
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
INR 11,000 to INR 45,000 per year.
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
MA Mathematics Distance Education Admission Process 2023
MA Mathematics distance education admission 2023 the last date announced by most of the universities is 31 March 2023. However, the deadline varies in different universities. Such as the deadline for TNOU is 10 April 2023, the deadline for VMOU is 25 March 2023, and the deadline for Uttarakhand Open University is 31 March 2023.
The admission process for MA Mathematics Distance Education courses is in both modes. Students can apply offline as well as online at various distance education institutes in India. Averagely adopted procedure for this program’s admission is given below:
- Open the browser and search for your selected institute website.
- Open the website and go to the online admission portal.
- Click on new registration and get a registration id.
- Login with that id, select PG distance education and select MA Mathematics.
- Fill out the required details in the MA Mathematics admission form along with scan copies of your educational docs.
- Pay the online application fee on account of the selected institute and submit your application form.
MA Mathematics Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||ADVANCED ABSTRACT ALGEBRA||1ST YEAR|
|2||REAL ANALYSIS AND TOPOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|3||DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS||1ST YEAR|
|4||DIFFERENTIAL GEOMETRY||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||NUMERICAL ANALYSIS AND OPTIMIZATION||2ND YEAR|
|2||COMPLEX ANALYSIS, MEASURE AND INTEGRATION||2ND YEAR|
|3||APPLIED OPERATIONS RESEARCH & STATISTICS||2ND YEAR|
|4||DISCRETE MATHEMATICS||2ND YEAR|
|5||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of MA Mathematics Distance learning
- While earning money, working students can learn MA mathematics.
- Students in this MA course don’t have to commute to and from their classes, saving them money and time.
- The MA Mathematics Distance Education program allows for the convenience of home study for its students.
MA Correspondance Distance Education Application Form 2023
Application form for correspondence MA course admission 2023 is released by most of the universities which offered this course in distance learning mode. Aspirants need to visit their desired university to fill out the application form for admission to the academic session 2023-24 before the deadline.
MA in Mathematics Distance Learning in India
In India, mathematics is one of the most favorite subjects of students. Therefore several universities offer mathematics courses in different regions of India such as IGNU, TNOU, VMOU, Uttarakhand Open University, etc under open and distance learning modes including MA Mathematics distance education. Universities that offer Master of Arts in Mathematics are located all over India such as Delhi, Tamilnadu, Kerala, etc.
Educational Scope After completing distance MA Mathematics
A student who want to continue their education after completing MA Mathematics distance program can do further study in:
- M.Phil. Mathematics
- Ph.D. in Mathematics.
Recruitment Area For MA Mathematics Distance Education Course
A graduate in mathematics with a master’s degree has access to employment opportunities across the economy. Some popular job sectors for such professionals are:
- Educational Institutes
- Banks and Financial Firms
- Research and Development
- Various Government and Private departments
Top 10 Universities For Distance MA Mathematics
- Punjab University
- University of Mysore
- Calcutta University
- Amity University
- SRM University
- Madras University
- KL University
- Chandigarh University
Be the first to leave a review.