MA Yoga Distance Education: The distance MA Yoga is a postgraduate course that normally lasts 2 years, however, the length might vary from institution to college. Students who complete this course will learn how to use yoga therapy to treat patients with psychosomatic illnesses and to benefit society as a whole.
MA Yoga distance education course main objective is to give students the necessary training so they may pursue a profession in this area further. The course outline explains how yoga may help people regain their health and help them enjoy healthy, disease-free lives.
Students study topics such as human anatomy, the origins of yoga, asana instruction, its health benefits, and more in MA Yoga distance learning. The goal of this course is to provide students with the skills necessary to live an esoteric lifestyle by training and preparing them for the exoteric components of yoga.
- Admission for the yoga course has been started by SVYASA University for the academic session 2023. Click here to apply
Students must fulfil the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for the distance learning MA in Yoga programme:
- Students possess a bachelor’s degree in BA Yoga or equivalent from a recognised institution or university.
- Students should obtain the minimum percentage required by the institution for which a candidate is applying for admission, which is 40%.
- The requirements for admission to a distance MA in Yoga may change based on the institution’s rules to which an applicant is applying.
The fee for the MA Yoga distance education at different colleges or universities ranges from INR 8,000 to INR 40,000/- per annum.
MA Yoga Distance Learning Admission Highlights
Master of Arts in Yoga
|Course Duration||2 to 4 years|
Graduation in a relevant discipline
40% in graduation
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
INR 8,000 to INR 40,000
Yoga Instructor, Lecturer, Writer, Therapist, etc.
INR 3.5 LPA to INR 6 LPA
MA Yoga Distance Education Admission
Various Universities in India offer MA yoga in the distance education program. UGC approves this course for the distance mode. Universities like UPRTOU, Uttrakhand Open University, Nalanda Open University, and others offer MA Yoga programs in distance learning mode. At this moment, universities not start the admission for Distance MA in Yoga for the 2023 session. Admission will start in the next couple of days. Candidates can apply online to complete the admission process.
MA in Yoga Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Several universities have started accepting admission applications for the session 2023-24. Students who are interested to pursue an MA Yoga distance education course can apply by visiting the official portal of the university.
The admission process starts with the registration of the students. After meeting the admission eligibility requirements, following steps must be followed to complete the admission process:
- Candidates must first get the application form using an online portal.
- Visit the university’s official admissions website to apply for the programme and sign up.
- After that, complete the application by entering the necessary information.
- Pay online academic application fee.
- After submitting students will receive a confirmation page with enrollment no.
MA Yoga Distance Learning Syllabus
1st Year Syllabbus Details
|1||Yoga Education||1ST YEAR|
|2||THERAPEUTIC YOGA||1ST YEAR|
|3||Hatha Yoga||1ST YEAR|
|4||Yoga Phychology||1ST YEAR|
|5||PRACTICAL I||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||METHODS OF TEACHING YOGA AND VALUE EDUCATION||2ND YEAR|
|2||Yoga Therapy||2ND YEAR|
|3||Human Biology||2ND YEAR|
|4||Introduction to Ayurveda||2ND YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
Benefits of MA in Yoga Correspondence
- Greater Flexibility
- Individual approach of students
- Significant Cost Savings
- Convenient Learning
- Improves the ability to acquire and retain knowledge
MA Yoga Distance Education Scope
- Educational Scope of MA in Yoga from Distance Education
Gaining further knowledge and skills through more advanced higher degrees or certificate programmes in the same industry will likely improve job possibilities. After the MA in Yoga from distance education, following courses can be pursued:
- PhD in Yoga
- Certification Course in Yoga
- Recruitment Area For MA in Yoga Distance Learning
The ability to be considered for employment throughout the professional recruiting process will assist individuals progress their careers. For the distance MA in Yoga, recruiting occurs most frequently in these fields:
- Fitness centers
- healthcare Centers
- Government and Private Hospitals
- Educational Institutes
- Therapeutic Centers
MA Yoga Distance Education Universities
- Venkateshwara Open University
- Andhra University
- Annamalai University
- Amity University
- Mumbai University
- Jaipur national University
- Aligarh Muslim University
Be the first to leave a review.