MA Political Science Distance Education: The 2-year postgraduate distance degree in MA Political Science deals with political aspects of countries. Graduate students can get a specialized understanding of Indian and global politics through this course. Students who want to work in the domains of public administration and governance can pursue it.
The distance education MA Political Science deals with various political theories, political philosophy, political processes across the world, and developing critical thinking in order to provide understanding of the global governance, global political landscape, and difficulties.
Students that pursue a distance MA political science course have several job options available to them. A degree in political science opens up various career opportunities abroad in places like social services, international relations, embassies, and many other places.
- Amity University has started its admission window for Distance MA Political Science Program for the 2023 session. Apply Now
- MA Political Science Distance Admission is going at LPU for the 2023 session Apply before the last date. (Click Here)
- Soon, DU SOL will begin admission for the MA Political Science Program for the 2023 academic session.
The candidates who are willing to take admission to the MA Political Science distance learning must consider the following eligibility criteria:
- Need students to complete their bachelor’s programme with a minimum 40% aggregate marks.
- Students must have cleared the basic eligibility requirements in order to get admission.
- Admission to a distance MA in political science programme has no specific age limit or other requirements.
The MA in Political Science distance education fees for various colleges or universities in India varies between INR 10,000 to INR 40,000/- per annum.
MA Political Science Distance Education Admission Highlights
Master of Arts in Political Science
|Course Duration||2 to 4 years|
Bachelor’s from any stream
40% in graduation
INR 10,000 to INR 40,000
PR Officer, Civil Servant, Politician, News Anchor, etc.
INR 4.5 LPA – INR 7.6 LPA
DU, IGNOU, Madras University, NOU, TNOU, etc.
MA Political Science Distance Education Admission Process
The admission procedure for distance learning MA Political Science can be completed online or offline mode. Before submitting an application, students must satisfy the eligibility requirements for the programme. The admission process is:
- The candidate can apply for the MA in Political Science distance education by obtaining an admission application form from the college or university’s official website.
- Login as a new user and fill out the application form with required details.
- The next step is to pay academic fees using online methods.
- After submitting the application form students receive a confirmation page with enrollment details.
MA Political Science Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||WESTERN POLITICAL THEORY & HISTORY OF POLITICAL THEORY||1ST YEAR|
|2||INDIAN POLITICAL THOUGHT AND COMPARATIVE POLITICAL INSTITUTIONS||1ST YEAR|
|3||INTERNATIONAL POLITICS||1ST YEAR|
|4||THEORY AND PRACTICE OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||International Relations||2nd Year|
|2||Major issues in Indian Administration||2nd Year|
|3||Indian and Her Neighbours||2nd Year|
|4||Contemporary Political Science||2nd Year|
MA Political Science Distance Learning Advantages
- Greater Flexibility
- Significant Cost Savings
- Convenient Learning
- Individual approach of students
- Improves the ability to acquire and retain knowledge
Scope of Distance Education MA Political Science
- Educational Scope of Distance Learning MA Political Science
Several job opportunities are available after completing a distance MA Political Science. Even when the course is over, students can continue their higher studies. The Doctorate PhD degree, students can get in the several specializations covered by the course module, is the route that is most frequently taken in this regard.
- PhD in Political Science
- Distance Learning MA Political Science Job Areas
Graduate students who have completed their coursework for an MA in Political Science through a distance education program can work in the public or private sphere, depending on their skill set, areas of interest, and career path of choice. After successfully completing their Master’s in Political Science, students have several employment recruitment areas to choose from across a wide variety of industries.
- Public Relations Department
- Government Agencies
- Public Policy Organizations
- College and Universities
Top 10 Universities For MA Political Science Distance Education
- Jaipur National University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open University
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Delhi University (DU)
- University of Mumbai
Be the first to leave a review.