MA Political Science Distance Education Admission 2023: The 2-year postgraduate distance degree in MA Political Science deals with the political aspects of countries. Graduate students can get a specialized understanding of Indian and global politics through this course. Students who want to work in the domains of public administration and governance can pursue it.
The distance education MA Political Science deals with various political theories, political philosophy, political processes across the world, and developing critical thinking in order to provide an understanding of global governance, the global political landscape, and difficulties.
Students pursuing a distance MA political science course have several job options available. A degree in political science opens up various career opportunities abroad in places like social services, international relations, embassies, and many other places.
- The MA Political Science correspondence course application deadline at DU SOL is 20 October 2023. Source
- MA Political Science Distance Admission is going at LPU for the 2023 session. Apply before 20 October 2023. Click Here
- IGNOU MA Political Science admission for the 2023 session is going on. The admission deadline is 10 October 2023. Click Here
- Amity University has started its admission window for Distance MA Political Science Program for the 2023 session. Apply Now
The candidates who are willing to take admission to the MA Political Science distance learning must consider the following eligibility criteria:
- Need students to complete their bachelor’s program with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
- Students must have cleared the basic eligibility requirements in order to get admission.
- Admission to a distance MA in political science program has no specific age limit or other requirements.
The MA in Political Science distance education fees for various colleges or universities in India varies between INR 10,000 to INR 40,000/- per annum.
MA Political Science Distance Education Admission Highlights
Master of Arts in Political Science
|Course Duration||2 to 4 years|
Bachelor’s from any stream
40% in graduation
INR 10,000 to INR 40,000
PR Officer, Civil Servant, Politician, News Anchor, etc.
INR 4.5 LPA – INR 7.6 LPA
DU, IGNOU, Madras University, NOU, TNOU, etc.
More Distance Courses
MA Political Science Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The distance learning MA Political Science admission procedure can be completed online or offline. Before applying, students must satisfy the eligibility requirements for the program. The admission process is as follows:
- The candidate can apply for the MA in Political Science distance education by obtaining an admission application form from the college or university’s official website.
- Log in as a new user and fill out the application form with the required details.
- The next step is to pay academic fees using online methods.
- After submitting the application form, students receive a confirmation page with enrollment details.
Documents Required for Admission to MA Political Science Distance Education
- Qualification Mark-Sheet
- Address Proof
- Identification Proof
- Birth Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo
- Domicile Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- College/School Leaving Certificate
MA Political Science Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Western Political Theory & History Of Political Theory||International Relations|
|Indian Political Thought And Comparative Political Institutions||Major Issues in Indian Administration|
|International Politics||Indian and Her Neighbours|
|Theory And Practice Of Public Administration||Contemporary Political Science|
MA Political Science Distance Learning Advantages
- Greater Flexibility
- Significant Cost Savings
- Convenient Learning
- Individual approach of students
- Improves the ability to acquire and retain knowledge
Scope of MA Political Science Distance Education
Educational Scope of MA Political Science Distance Education
Several job opportunities are available after completing a distance MA in Political Science. Even when the course is over, students can continue their higher studies. The Doctorate Ph.D. degree students can get in the several specializations covered by the course module is the route that is most frequently taken in this regard.
- Ph.D. in Political Science
MA Political Science Distance Education Job Areas
Graduate students who have completed their coursework for an MA in Political Science through a distance education program can work in the public or private sphere, depending on their skill set, areas of interest, and career path of choice. After successfully completing their Master’s in Political Science, students have several employment recruitment areas to choose from across a wide variety of industries.
- Public Relations Department
- Government Agencies
- Public Policy Organizations
- College and Universities
Top 10 Universities For MA Political Science Distance Education
- Jaipur National University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Delhi University (DU)
- University of Mumbai
Be the first to leave a review.