MA History Distance Education: The 2-year master’s program through distance learning in history known as the MA in History is divided into 4 semesters. It is the study of historical events and contemporary perceptions of those events. The study focuses on past civilizations’ behaviors, narratives, and stories, as well as on their languages, cultures, art, and a variety of other things.
Thus, this distance course helps the students better understand historical analysis via modern history in addition to illuminating them with historical study of the past. It also strives to widen historical research methods and knowledge and gives researchers the tools they need to uncover hidden motives and narratives in historical works.
Depending on the interest and preferences of the students, MA History correspondence opens up a wide range of prospects in numerous disciplines for well-known jobs like Lecturer, Archaeologist, Archivist, Heritage manager, research assistant, historian, auctioneer, etc.
- Jamia Millia Islamia will soon open its admission window for Distance MA History Program for the 2023 session.
- MA History Distance Admission is going on at IGNOU for the 2023 session. (Click Here)
- The Mumbai University Distance MA History admission portal will soon open for the 2023 session.
Students for the distance MA History degree might come from a variety of academic backgrounds. Students must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline or must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the distance MA History programme offered by a number of institutions and associated colleges.
- Students must have completed their diploma or bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an accredited university or institution.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall marks average of 40%.
MA History distance learning academic fee varies between INR 8,000 to INR 40,000/- per annum depending on the facilities and amenities provided by different colleges or universities.
MA History Distance Education Admission Highlights
Master of Arts in History
|Course Duration||2 to 4 years|
Bachelor’s in any discipline
40% in bachelor’s
INR 8,000 to INR 40,000
Lecturer, Archaeologist, Archivist, Heritage manager, Civil Servant, etc.
INR 4 LPA – INR 7 LPA
DU, Madras University, IGNOU, Nalanda Open University, TNOU, etc.
MA History Distance Learning Admission Process
The admission procedure for the MA History distance education in India can be completed online or on-site at the campus.
- Students must first get the application form via the online official portal.
- Register as a new student and then fill in the application form.
- The students must follow the instructions and submit or attach the required documents.
- Students must submit both the application form and payment of an academic fee in order to finish the application process successfully.
- Students will receive a confirmation page with their enrollment number on it.
MA History Distance Education Syllabus
Below is Given the Year wise Syllabus Details of Distance MA History Course Syllabus.
1st Year Syllabus
|1||GENDER AND POLITICS OF HISTORY||1ST YEAR|
|2||HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|3||HISTORY ITS THEORY AND PRACTICE||1ST YEAR|
|4||THE IDEA OF HISTORY||1ST YEAR|
|5||GENDER AND ARCHAEOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus
|1||ECONOMY AND ECONOMICS OF ANCIENT GREECE||2nd YEAR|
|2||UNDERSTANDING EARLY CIVILIZATION||2nd YEAR|
|3||Mughal Empire at war||2nd YEAR|
|4||POSITION OF WOMEN IN HINDU CIVILISATION||2nd YEAR|
HISTORY OF INDIAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AND CULTURE
Advantages of MA History Distance Education
- It’s Flexible
- Varieties of courses
- Cost effective education
- Technology Based
- Study your own pace
MA History Distance Learning Scope
- Educational Scope of Distance MA History
Students can continue their further education after earning their undergraduate degree, and postgraduates are accepted in the entry-level profession. The academic options after MA History correspondence:
- Certificate Courses in Journalism
- Recruitment Area For MA History Distance Learning
Postgraduates in the distance MA course specialised in history are in high demand across all industries, including the film and television industries, the performing arts, photography, writing, law, teaching, research theses, journalism, counseling, architecture, politics, networking, and much more. Most reputable companies with private and public sectors that operate in India and abroad favor postgraduates with a degree of MA in history through distance learning for jobs.
- Heritage Site
Top Universities MA History Distance Education
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open University
- Chandigarh University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Delhi University (DU)
- Jaipur National University
- Madras University
- Nalanda Open University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- University of Mumbai
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Amity University
Be the first to leave a review.