MA History Distance Education Admission 2023: The 2-year master’s program through distance learning in history known as the MA in History is divided into 4 semesters. It is the study of historical events and contemporary perceptions of those events. The study focuses on past civilizations’ behaviors, narratives, and stories, as well as on their languages, cultures, art, and a variety of other things.
Thus, this distance course helps the students better understand historical analysis via modern history in addition to illuminating them with the historical study of the past. It also strives to widen historical research methods and knowledge and gives researchers the tools they need to uncover hidden motives and narratives in historical works.
Depending on the interests and preferences of the students, MA History correspondence opens up a wide range of prospects in numerous disciplines for well-known jobs like Lecturer, Archaeologist, Archivist, Heritage manager, research assistant, historian, auctioneer, etc.
- 20 October 2023 was the deadline to enrol for the Master of Arts in History course for DU Sol Admission 2023-24. Applicants who are interested must fill out the online registration form before the en date. Source
- Admission to KUK’s MA History distance learning program will end on 20 October 2023. Source
- Applications for MA History Distance education admission at MS University must be submitted by 20 October 2023. Source
- The last date for admission to the July 2023 session of the MA History distance education program at IGNOU was 20 October 2023. Click Here
- Amity University has opened the admission portal for the MA History distance education for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now
- LPU has commenced the MA History distance education admission for the 2023 academic session. Click Here
Students for the distance MA History degree might come from a variety of academic backgrounds. Students must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline or must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the distance MA History program offered by a number of institutions and associated colleges.
- Students must have completed their diploma or bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an accredited university or institution.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall marks average of 40%.
MA History distance learning academic fee varies between INR 8,000 to INR 40,000/- per annum depending on the facilities and amenities provided by different colleges or universities.
MA History Distance Education Admission Highlights
Master of Arts in History
|Course Duration||2 to 4 years|
Bachelor’s in any discipline
40% in bachelor’s
INR 8,000 to INR 40,000
Lecturer, Archaeologist, Archivist, Heritage manager, Civil Servant, etc.
INR 4 LPA – INR 7 LPA
DU, Madras University, IGNOU, Nalanda Open University, TNOU, etc.
More Distance Courses
MA History Distance Learning Admission 2023
The admission process has started for the MA History distance learning program for the academic session 2023-24. Many popular universities such as Amity University, LPU, DU SOL, KUK, and IGNOU provide this program to students. The last date for registration form at most universities was 20 October 2023. Those who have a Bachelor’s in any discipline with a minimum of 40% marks are eligible to apply for this program. Students must visit and apply at the official portal.
MA History Distance Learning Admission Process 2023
The admission procedure for the MA History distance education in India can be completed online or on-site at the campus.
- Students must first get the application form via the online official portal.
- Register as a new student and then fill in the application form.
- The students must follow the instructions and submit or attach the required documents.
- Students must submit both the application form and payment of an academic fee in order to finish the application process successfully.
- Students will receive a confirmation page with their enrollment number on it.
MA History Distance Education Syllabus
Below are the Year-wise Syllabus Details of the Distance MA History Course Syllabus.
1st Year Syllabus
|1||GENDER AND POLITICS OF HISTORY||1ST YEAR|
|2||HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|3||HISTORY ITS THEORY AND PRACTICE||1ST YEAR|
|4||THE IDEA OF HISTORY||1ST YEAR|
|5||GENDER AND ARCHAEOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus
|1||ECONOMY AND ECONOMICS OF ANCIENT GREECE||2nd Year|
|2||UNDERSTANDING EARLY CIVILIZATION||2nd Year|
|3||Mughal Empire at war||2nd Year|
|4||POSITION OF WOMEN IN HINDU CIVILISATION||2nd Year|
|5||HISTORY OF INDIAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AND CULTURE||2nd Year|
Advantages of MA History Distance Education
- It’s Flexible
- Varieties of courses
- Cost-effective education
- Study your own pace
MA History Distance Learning Scope
Educational Scope of Distance MA History
After earning their undergraduate degree, students are offered the opportunity to further their education, and postgraduates are accepted into entry-level professions after they complete their studies. After completing the MA in History correspondence, there are several academic options available to you:
- Certificate Courses in Journalism
Recruitment Area For MA History Distance Learning
History MA graduates are in high demand in all fields, including film and TV, the performing arts, photography, writing, law, teaching, research theses, journalism, counseling, architecture, politics, networking, and many more. Most reputable private and public companies in India and worldwide like to hire postgraduates with an MA in history that they got through distance learning.
- Heritage Site
Top Universities for MA History Distance Education
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
- Chandigarh University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Delhi University (DU)
- Jaipur National University
- Madras University
- Nalanda Open University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- University of Mumbai
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Amity University
More Distance MA Programs
- MA English Distance Education
- MA Distance Education
- MA Hindi Distance Education
- MA Yoga Distance Education
- MA Fine Arts Distance Education
Be the first to leave a review.