MA Home Science Distance Education Admission 2023: The last date is 10 October 2023 to apply for the MA Home Science Distance Education Admission 2023-24 at IGNOU University. Applicants who are curious about getting admission to the course can register themselves by visiting the university-authorized web portal. It is a PG program with two years duration.
This distance course explores more advanced ideas and methods, such as sustainable farming and food production. By educating individuals about health and sustainable development, this course aims to build professionals who will be active in enacting significant social change. This PG course in remote mode could be beneficial for individuals who want to learn with flexibility.
MA Home Science Distance Education course offers a special synthesis of the science and art of producing and developing plants. Students in this course will teach various subjects. Some popular studies of this MA are Vegetables, Medicinal Plants, Ornamental Plants, food-related issues, Ecology, Physiology, etc.
- Mumbai University Distance MA Home Science Program admission for the 2023 session is going on. The last date to apply was 24 August 2023 with a late fee of Rs 150/-. Click Here
- IGNOU has opened the admission window for the MA Home Science distance education program. The last date to apply is 10 October 2023. Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for MA Home Science Distance Education
Being a distance learning program, this MA course in Home Science is liked by most candidates. For applying to this MA program, each aspirant should be aware of the eligibility criteria that are given below:
- Applicants having a Graduation degree in any stream (especially Home Science or Environmental Sciences) can apply for this program. He/She must have a minimum of 50% marks in the UG degree.
- Admission to distance MA Home Science is a merit/ entrance exam based depend on the admission policy of the selected institute.
MA Home Science Distance Education Fee Structure
This MA program in Home Science is cost-friendly. The academic fee for this PG program at various arts distance institutes of India starts from INR 12,000 to INR 50,000 per annum.
MA Home Science Distance Education Highlights
MA Home Science
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
INR 12,000 to INR 50,000 per annum.
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
More Distance Courses
MA Home Science Distance Education Admission Process 2023
In order to apply to the MA Home Science distance program, students have two options: one is to do so online, and the other is to do so offline. In general, most applicants will use the online application process to complete their application, and the procedure is outlined below.
- Go to the website of uni to which you want to apply.
- Open the admission portal of the selected institute and register as a new applicant.
- Log in with your registered ID and go to PG program admissions of that season.
- Select “MA Home Science Distance” and fill out its application form with the required details.
- Pay the online application fee of that institute.
- Submit the MA Home Science form along with the fee payment voucher.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Admission to MA Home Science Distance Education
- 10th/12th/UG/PG Certificate.
- Adhaar Card/Voter ID for Address Verification.
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- DOB Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate.
- Recent Photo (Passport Size)
MA Home Science Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||HISTORY & THEORIES OF HUMAN DEVELOPMENT||1ST YEAR|
|2||ADVANCED NUTRITION||1ST YEAR|
|3||RESEARCH METHOD & BIOSTATISTICS||1ST YEAR|
|4||HUMAN DEVELOPMENT (EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE & EDUCATION)||1ST YEAR|
|5||TEXTILES & CLOTHING (CONSTUCTION & DRESS DESIGNING)||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
SUBJECT(S) / PAPER(S)
|1||MENTAL HEALTH & COUNSELING||2nd YEAR|
|2||EXTENSION & COMMUNITY HEALTH MANAGEMENT||2nd YEAR|
|3||DEVELOPMENT COMMUNICATION||2nd YEAR|
|4||WELFARE OF THE WOMEN & CHILD||2nd YEAR|
|5||CLINICAL & THERAPEUTIC NUTRITION||2nd YEAR|
|6||Clinical & Therapeutic Nutrition – Practical||2nd YEAR|
Advantages of MA in Home Science Distance learning course
- Students who enroll in the MA Home Science distance learning program can finish their coursework from any location.
- Students can find a comfortable study period throughout this MA distance course without compromising their busy schedules.
- You may always access this MA course syllabus, learning materials, and instructions online.
Educational Scope After MA Home Science Distance Education
After completing a distance MA Degree in Home Science, Students may go for higher study and jobs. The higher studies after completing this program are:
- Ph.D. Home Science
Recruitment Area For MA Home Science Distance Learning
Because this degree is so adaptable and hands-on, prospective students should be prepared to receive job opportunities in various fields connected to the study of home science. Those with a Master of Arts in Home Science degree are qualified to work in a range of plant biology-related occupations, such as:
- Organic Farms
- Agricultural research institutes
- Agricultural Fields
- Civil Services
Top Universities MA Home Science Education
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open University
- Chandigarh University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Delhi University (DU)
- Jaipur National University
- Madras University
- Nalanda Open University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- University of Mumbai
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Amity University
MA Home Science Distance Education in India
At the PG level, MA home science distance education is a very popular program to get a job in India. Students who want to take this course must have a Bachelor’s degree in home science or something similar. Students can complete this program at their own pace through distance learning. The program will last for two years. Many well-known universities, such as IGNOU, DU SOL, NOU, and UOU, offer MA home science courses that can be taken at a distance.
Be the first to leave a review.