BA Yoga Distance Education: The Distance Bachelor of Arts in Yoga, known as distance BA Yoga, is an undergraduate degree in yoga that teaches students about yoga, how it may improve their lives, and how to pursue careers in the area. The course lasts for three years, and students have a wide range of employment choices after successfully completing it.
Originating in ancient India, yoga is a form of mental, physical, and spiritual training that aims to bring about a perfect state of calmness and spiritual awareness while concentrating on the Super Soul. No matter your age or physical condition, yoga is suited for the majority of individuals.
The undergraduate degree of BA Yoga distance education focuses on Human anatomy, Human physiology, Principle of Yoga, Hospital Management, Pathology, Microbiology, Philosophy & practice of yoga, Physical culture, Yoga therapy, Research methodology and recent advances, etc.
- Kurukshetra University will soon start the Distance admission of the BA Yoga program for the 2023 session.
- Distance BA Yoga admission will begin soon at Nalanda University.
- AMITY University Distance BA Yoga admission will start soon.
Students should meet the eligibility criteria for enrollment in distance BA in Yoga course. The students must have received at least a 40% grade in their 10+2 exam from a recognised board of education.
Each college or university has a different fee structure for a BA Yoga distance learning. For a distance BA in Yoga programme, fee lies between INR 6,000 and INR 30,000/- per annum.
BA Yoga Distance Education Admission Highlights
Bachelor of Arts in Yoga (BA Yoga)
INR 6,000 and INR 30,000
12th from any stream
|Marks required||40% marks|
|Programme Level||Bachelor’s level|
Yoga Instructor, Yoga Trainer, Teacher, etc.
INR 3 LPA – INR 5.6 LPA
NOU, Uttarakhand Open University, etc.
BA Yoga Distance Education Admission Process
The admission process for entry into the BA in Yoga degree vary depending on the institution or university:
- Students who want to enroll in a distance learning BA in Yoga must first receive an application form, either online or offline mode, and fill it out.
- Students can pay their academic fees online after submitting their application.
- A confirmation page including the student’s enrolment number will be sent to them.
BA Yoga Syllabus Details
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||TEACHING METHODS FOR YOGIC PRACTICES||1ST YEAR|
|2||CLASSIC YOGA||1ST YEAR|
|3||Yoga Anatomy||1ST YEAR|
|4||Yoga Therapy||1ST YEAR|
|5||YOGA VIJNAN||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||Yoga Sutra||2ND YEAR|
|2||Yoga Education||2ND YEAR|
|3||INDIAN YOGIES||2ND YEAR|
|4||FUNDAMENTAL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE||2ND YEAR|
|5||YOGA PRACTICALS||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|1||FOUNDATION COURSE ON HUMAINITES & SOCIAL SCIENCE||3RD YEAR|
|2||THERAPEUTIC YOGA||3RD YEAR|
|3||YOGA PSYCHOLOGY||3RD YEAR|
|4||Principles of Naturopathy||3RD YEAR|
|5||YOGA PRACTICALS||3RD YEAR|
Benefits of BA Yoga Distance Learning
- Promotes the choice of the field of studies
- Present an immediate feedback to the learner
- Earn and learn at the same time
- Permits to choose learning time, pace and scale
- Learning expenses reduces
BA Yoga Distance Education Scope
- Distance BA Yoga Educational Scope
After Completing distance BA yoga learning programme students have opportunity to go for higher studies such as-
- Distance BA Yoga Job Options
Graduate students with a distance BA in yoga are high demand across all job sectors like –
- Yoga Teacher
- Yoga Therapist
- Yoga Instructor
- Yoga aerobics Instructor
- Yoga Specialist
- Yoga Trainer and instructor
- Assistant ayurvedic doctor
Top Universities For Distance Learning BA in Yoga
- Nalanda Open University
- Venkateshwara Open University
- Mumbai University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Jaipur national University
- Amity University
- Andhra University
- Annamalai University
Be the first to leave a review.