BA Yoga Distance Education 2023: The Distance Bachelor of Arts in Yoga, known as distance BA Yoga, is an undergraduate degree in yoga that teaches students about yoga, how it may improve their lives, and how to pursue careers in the area. The course lasts for three years, and students have a wide range of employment choices after successfully completing it.
Originating in ancient India, yoga is a form of mental, physical, and spiritual training that aims to bring about a perfect state of calmness and spiritual awareness while concentrating on the Super Soul. No matter your age or physical condition, yoga is suited for the majority of individuals.
The undergraduate degree of BA Yoga distance education focuses on Human anatomy, Human physiology, Principles of Yoga, Hospital Management, Pathology, Microbiology, Philosophy & practice of yoga, Physical culture, Yoga therapy, Research methodology, and recent advances, etc.
- At UOU, students can now apply for the BA Yoga Distance course until 20 October 2023. Source
- DU SOL admission is going on for BA Yoga distance education for the 2023 session. The extended last date to submit the registration is 20 October 2023. Click Here
- IGNOU had opened the distance education admission window for the BA Yoga program. Candidates can apply till 10 October 2023. Click Here
- The admission process LPU opened for the BA Yoga distance education admission for the 2023 academic session. The last date of admission extended to 20 October 2023. Apply Now
- Amity University has started the distance BA Yoga admission for the 2023 academic year. Apply Now
Students should meet the eligibility criteria for enrollment in a distance BA in Yoga course. The students must have received at least a 40% grade in their 10+2 exam from a recognized board of education.
Each college or university has a different fee structure for a BA Yoga distance learning. For a distance BA in the Yoga program, the fee lies between INR 6,000 and INR 30,000 per annum.
BA Yoga Distance Education Admission Highlights
Bachelor of Arts in Yoga (BA Yoga)
|Course Duration||3-6 years|
INR 6,000 and INR 30,000
12th from any stream
|Marks Required||40% marks|
|Program Level||Bachelor’s level|
Yoga Instructor, Yoga Trainer, Teacher, etc.
INR 3 LPA – INR 5.6 LPA
NOU, Uttarakhand Open University, DU SOL, etc.
More Distance Courses
- BA English Distance Education
- BA Fine Arts Distance Education
- BA Distance Education
- BA Archaeology Distance Education
- BA Hindi Distance Education
- BA Geography Distance Education
- BA History Distance Education
- BA Mathematics Distance Education
- BA Fashion Design Distance Education
- BA Political Science Distance Education
- BA Physical Education Distance Education
- BA Psychology Distance Education
- BA Economics Distance Education
- BA General Distance Education
- BA Sociology Distance Education
- BA JMC Distance Education
BA Yoga Distance Education Admission Process 2023
According to the school or university, different procedures may be required for admission to the BA in Yoga program:
- To apply for a remote learning BA in Yoga, students must first obtain and complete an application form, either online or offline.
- After submitting their application, students can pay their tuition costs online.
- The student will receive a confirmation document with their enrollment number on it.
BA Yoga Distance Education Syllabus Details
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Teaching Methods For Yogic Practices||Yoga Sutra||Foundation Course on Humanities & Social Science|
|Classic Yoga||Yoga Education||Therapeutic Yoga|
|Yoga Anatomy||Indian Yogis||Yoga Psychology|
|Yoga Therapy||Fundamentals of Computer Science||Principles Of Naturopathy|
|Yoga Vijnan||Yoga Practicals||Yoga Practicals|
Benefits of BA Yoga Distance Learning
- Promotes the choice of the field of studies
- Present an immediate feedback to the learner
- Earn and learn at the same time
- Permits to choose learning time, pace, and scale
- Learning expenses reduces
BA Yoga Distance Education Scope
Distance BA Yoga Educational Scope
After Completing the distance BA yoga learning program, students have the opportunity to go for higher studies such as
Distance BA Yoga Job Options with Salary
Graduate students with a distance BA in yoga are in high demand across all job sectors.
|Job Profile||Average Salary|
|Yoga Teacher||INR 3.0 LPA|
|Yoga Therapist||INR 3.8 LPA|
|Yoga Instructor||INR 3.0 LPA|
|Yoga Aerobics Instructor||INR 3.0 LPA|
|Yoga Specialist||INR 3.5 LPA|
|Yoga Trainer and instructor||INR 3.9 LPA|
|Assistant Ayurvedic Doctor||INR 3.6 LPA|
Top Universities for Distance Learning BA in Yoga
- Nalanda Open University
- Venkateshwara Open University
- Mumbai University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Jaipur National University
- Amity University
- Andhra University
- Annamalai University
BA Yoga Distance Education in Tamilnadu
Several colleges and universities in Tamil Nadu offer the BA Yoga Distance Education course, and enrollment has started for the 2023 academic year. Students who want to take a distance BA Yoga program can apply now. Some universities in Tamil Nadu, such as TNOU, Alagappa University, and Bharathiar University, offer BA Yoga courses through distance learning. Students who finish this degree program can work as yoga teachers, therapists, or wellness experts.
Be the first to leave a review.