BA Fashion Design Distance Education: The 3-year distance BA Fashion Design course is divided into 6 semesters, with two semesters in each year. The distance BA Fashion Design course includes instruction in accessory and interior design, jewelry design, apparel design, and recent fashion developments.
Choosing this BA Fashion Design distance education will undoubtedly provide you with many job opportunities. If students are trying to enter the fashion design industry then this is the most imaginative course alternative and a well-liked vocational education path both in India and abroad.
It offers students to enhance their skills and growth in fashion design which shows specialization in various subjects, such as Pattern Making & Garment Construction, Fashion Ornamentation, Fashion Management and Merchandising, Fashion Illustration, Clothing Culture and Communication, Elements of Fashion & Design, Fashion Marketing, Computer-Aided Design (CAD), etc.
- IGNOU distance education admission portal for the distance BA program is open now. The admission will close on 10 August 2023. (Click Here)
- BA Distance education admission for the 2023 session is going on at DU SOL. Aspirants can apply till 31 August 2023. (Click Here)
- LPU has started the BA admission in distance education mode, Applicants must fill out the admission form before the last date. Apply Now
- Amity University has started the BA Fashion Design program admission in distance education mode. Apply Now
- Maharishi Dayanand University Distance BA admission window has closed. The admission deadline was 31 March 2023 with a late fee of INR 5000. (Click Here)
Those candidates who are keen to enroll in the BA Fashion Design distance education program must meet the eligibility criteria. The minimum requirement for this 3-year BA Fashion Design distance education program is a 10+2 grade.
- Students must have passed their intermediate or 10+2 grade level exam in any stream from a recognized board with a minimum percentage 40% in order to be eligible for a distance BA in Fashion Design.
- Students must follow the specific eligibility standards normally defined by the institutions or universities conducting the course in order to be considered for admission to the best distance universities.
Distance BA Fashion Design learning program is a 3-year undergraduate program divided into six semesters. The typical BA in Fashion Design distance learning academic fee varies between INR 15,000 to INR 50,000/- per annum depending upon various colleges and universities.
BA Fashion Design Distance Education Admission Highlights
Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design
12th from any stream
|Marks required||40% in 12th|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 15,000 to INR 50,000
Fashion Designer, Costume Designer, Consultant, etc.
INR 5 LPA – INR 11 LPA
More Distance Courses
- BA English Distance Education
- BA Fine Arts Distance Education
- BA Distance Education
- BA Archaeology Distance Education
- BA Yoga Distance Education
- BA Hindi Distance Education
- BA Geography Distance Education
- BA History Distance Education
- BA Mathematics Distance Education
- BA Political Science Distance Education
- BA Physical Education Distance Education
- BA Psychology Distance Education
- BA Economics Distance Education
- BA General Distance Education
- BA Sociology Distance Education
- BA JMC Distance Education
BA Fashion Design Distance Education Admission Process
In their curriculum, several prestigious colleges and universities include a distance BA in Fashion Design program. Eligible and interested students must fill out the application forms on the official websites of the colleges or universities.
- The application form must be obtained first through the online official portal or offline network.
- Once completed, the students must submit or attach the necessary documents and pay an application fee in accordance with the instructions and requirements stated.
BA Fashion Design Distance Education Syllabus
The Duration of BA Fashion Design Distance Education is three Years. Below is given the year-wise Syllabus Details of this Bachelor’s Program.
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||ENGLISH – 1||1ST YEAR|
|2||FASHION DESIGNING AND SEWING TECHNOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|3||TEXTILE SCIENCE||1ST YEAR|
|4||WORLD HISTORY OF ART||1ST YEAR|
|5||PATTERN MAKING FOR FASHION DESIGN||1ST YEAR|
|6||ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|2||GARMENTS MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY||2ND YEAR|
|3||THE FUNDAMENTALS OF ILLUSTRATION||2ND YEAR|
|4||ENGLISH FOR FASHION INDUSTRY||2ND YEAR|
|5||PATTERN CUTTING AND MAKING UP||2ND YEAR|
|6||FUNDAMENTAL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|1||FOUNDATION COURSE ON HUMAINITES & SOCIAL SCIENCE||3RD YEAR|
|2||APPAREL MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY||3RD YEAR|
|3||CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR||3RD YEAR|
|4||PATTERN CUTTING FOR WOMEN’S WEAR||3RD YEAR|
|5||FASHION ILLUSTRATOR||3RD YEAR|
|6||PHYSICAL EDUCATION||3RD YEAR|
Advantages of BA Fashion Design Distance Learning
- Flexible education
- Cost effective Education
- Earn while Learn
- Accessible Education
- Technology based Education
BA Fashion Design Distance Education Scope
- Higher Educational Scope of Distance BA Fashion Design
Graduate students may choose to continue their education. They can pursue fashion design and communication diploma programs and master’s degrees in fashion design. Students can expand their knowledge by pursuing a variety of specialties.
Following a BA in Fashion design distance education, some popular higher education options include:
- Master of Fashion Designing
- Diploma in Apparel Designing
- Diploma in Textile Designing
- Diploma in Jewelry Designing
- Employment Areas For Distance BA Fashion Design
Students with a bachelor’s degree in distance BA fashion design have opportunities in several fields. After completing a course, there are several job opportunities with competitive higher salary packages.
Some Recruitment areas after BA in Fashion design through distance learning:
- Top Fashion Brands
- Design Marketing Companies
- Freelancing(Fashion Design)
- Jewelry Houses
- Fashion Magazine
- Media Houses
- Fashion Show Management Center
- fashion Retail Companies
Top 10 Universities For Distance Learning
- Delhi University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Osmania University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Chandigarh University
- University of Mumbai
- Venkateshwara Open university
Be the first to leave a review.