BSc Physics Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a three-year undergraduate program that can be done at a distance. This online BSc course goes over the rules of physics and explains how the universe works. It is one of the most demanding online science courses for people wanting to advance in their careers.
The BSc Physics curriculum for distance learning includes new and old physics, which helps graduate students build a strong foundation. Its lessons cover everything needed for the full development of its students.
BSc Physics Distance Education Latest Update
- LPU’s BSc Physics distance learning program application deadline for the 2023 session is 31 August 2023. Apply Now
- The last date to apply for Mumbai University distance BSc Physics admission for the July 2023 session is 24 August 2023, with a late fee of INR 150. Click Here
- Admissions for the BSc Physics Distance Education program at IGNOU will close on 21 August 2023. Click Here
Before applying for any course, students must know the course’s eligibility requirements. Aspirants who want to study BSc Physics Distance Education in distance learning mode must check their eligibility first. Mostly below mentioned eligibility criteria are followed by various remote learning institutes for this BSc course:
- Applicants wishing admission to the BSc Physics Distance Education program must complete class XII education.
- A minimum of 50 to 60% marks in class 12 is necessary for enrollment in this UG course.
- The minimum age limit for applying to this BSc program is 17 years.
There are a lot of distance courses available that are pocket-friendly, as well as this BSc Physics program in physics, which also charges fewer expenses. Depending on the location of your choice, you may have to pay an academic fee between INR 30,000 and INR 45,000 for this graduate course.
BSc Physics Distance Education Highlights
|Full Form||Bachelor of Science in Physics|
|Course Name||BSc Physics|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 30,000 to INR 45,000|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
More Distance Courses
BSc Physics Distance Education Application form 2023
The application form for registration in BSc Physics distance education for the 2023 academic cycle is going on. Students must be eligible to apply for the program. They must visit the university portal and apply to any university of their choice. Students need to check all the requirements like fee, eligibility, and process of admission. The application fee for registration depends upon the university.
BSc Physics Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The application procedure for distance BSc Physics is mostly online in all remote learning institutes. Only a few institutes require hard copies or offline applications. The procedure for filling out the application form for this BSc program is mentioned below:
- Visit the desired institute’s website
- Open the admission portal from the homepage.
- Register as a new applicant in the admissions portal and get a login ID.
- After getting the login ID, open the portal and sign in.
- Go to the UG admissions tab and click on Apply Now.
- Select “Distance BSc Physic Program.”
- An application form for BSc Physics will open; start filling it out.
- Make an online application fee payment and upload the voucher and the registration form.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Admission to BSc Physic Distance Education
- Educational Certificates & Mark-Sheet
- Address Proof
- ID Proof
- Birth Certificate.
- Latest Passport Size Photo
- Provisional Certificate
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- College/School Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
BSc Physics Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Vector Analysis||Complex Variables||Methods Of Numerical Analysis|
|Introduction To Mechanics||Microprocessor Architecture||Quantum Mechanics|
|Organic Chemistry||Thermodynamics||Practical – Iii|
|Differential Equation||Practical Ii||Dissertation|
|Vibrations And Waves||Digital Fundamentals||Optics|
|Practical – I|
Advantages of the BSc Physics Distance Learning
- The two main benefits of distance learning for the BSc in Physics are the ability to create one’s lecture schedule and learn at one’s own speed.
- Students enrolling in distance learning BSc Physics programs can learn while challenged.
- Distance learning can significantly reduce the time needed for a BSc Physics program.
Educational Scope After Distance BSc Physics
After graduating from the BSc Physics Distance Education program, students may pursue further education and a job. Higher education in Physics will improve his/her skills. The advanced study after completing this BSc program are:
- MSc Physics
- MA Physics
- PGD Physics
BSc Physics Distance Education Jobs and Salary
|Consulting Physicist||INR 8 LPA|
|Radiation Oncologist||INR 10 LPA|
|Research Associate||INR 3.5 LPA|
|Senior Physicist||INR 7 LPA|
|Statistical Investigator||INR 6 LPA|
Recruitment Area For BSc Physics Distance Education
Completing BSc in Physics through DL mode can give you a luxurious career. Professionals with this UG degree can make a future in various engineering sectors. The sectors which demand Physics graduates are:
- Engineering firms
- Physic Research Institutes
- Educational Institutes
- Civil Services, etc.
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Courses
- Madras Distance
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Punjab Technical University
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Annamalai University
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University
Be the first to leave a review.