BSc Physics Distance Education: BSc Physics is a three-year UG program offered via distance mode. The principles of physics are covered in this online BSc course, which also teaches how the universe works. For students interested in advancing their careers in science, it is one of the most difficult distance-learning courses.
The distance learning BSc Physics curriculum includes both current and traditional Physics, allowing graduate students to build a solid foundation. Its curriculum includes everything necessary for the pupils’ complete development.
- BSc Physics Admission is going on at IGNOU. Students can apply before 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Mumbai University will soon open their Distance Admission window for BSc PCM 2023 session.
- Annamalai University Distance 2023 admission for BSC Physics will start soon.
Before applying for any course, students must be aware of the course’s eligibility requirements. Aspirants who want to study BSc Physics Distance Education in distance learning mode must check their eligibility first. Mostly below mentioned eligibility criteria are followed by various remote learning institutes for this BSc course:
- An applicant who is desired to get admission to the BSc Physics Distance Education program must complete class XII education.
- Minimum 50 to 60% marks in class 12 are a necessary requirement for enrollment in this UG course.
- The minimum age limit for applying to this BSc program is 17 years.
Most distance courses are pocket friendly, and this BSc Physics program in physics also charges fewer expenses. The academic fee for this graduate course ranges from INR 30,000 to INR 45,000 per annum.
BSc Physics Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Physics|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 30,000 to INR 45,000|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc Physics Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The application procedure for distance BSc Physics is mostly online in all remote learning institutes. Only a few institutes require hard copies or offline applications. The procedure for filling the application form for this BSc program is mentioned below:
- Visit desired institute’s website
- Open the admission portal from the homepage.
- In the admissions portal, register as a new applicant and get a login id.
- After getting the login id, open the portal and sign in.
- Go to the UG admissions tab and click on apply now.
- Select “Distance BSc Physic Program.”
- An application form for BSc Physics will open; start filling it out.
- Make an online application fee payment and upload its voucher along with the registration form.
BSc Physics Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||VECTOR ANALYSIS||1ST YEAR|
|2||INTRODUCTION TO MECHANICS||1ST YEAR|
|3||ORGANIC CHEMISTRY||1ST YEAR|
|4||DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION||1ST YEAR|
|5||VIBRATIONS AND WAVES||1ST YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL – I||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||DIGITAL FUNDAMENTALS||2ND YEAR|
|2||COMPLEX VARIABLES||2ND YEAR|
|3||MICROPROCESSOR ARCHITECTURE||2ND YEAR|
|5||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|2||METHODS OF NUMERICAL ANALYSIS||3RD YEAR|
|3||QUANTUM MECHANICS||3RD YEAR|
|4||PRACTICAL – III||3RD YEAR|
Advantages of the BSc Physics Distance Learning
- The ability to create one’s own lecture schedule and learn at one’s own speed are two of the main benefits of distance learning for the BSc in Physics.
- Students who enroll in distance learning BSc Physics programs have the chance to learn while being challenged.
- Distance learning can greatly reduce the amount of time needed for a BSc Physics program.
Educational Scope After Distance BSc Physics
After graduating from the BSc Physics Distance Education program, students may go for further education as well as a job. Higher education in Physics will improve his/her skills. The advanced study after completing this BSc program are:
- MSc Physics
- MA Physics
- PGD Physics
Recruitment Area For BSc Physics Distance Education
Completing BSc in Physics through DL mode can give you a luxurious career. Professionals with this UG degree can make a future in various engineering sectors. The sectors which demand Physics graduates are:
- Engineering firms
- Physic Research Institutes
- Educational Institutes
- Civil Services, etc.
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Course
- Madras Distance
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Punjab Technical University
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Annamalai University
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar open university Distance
Be the first to leave a review.