BSc Physics Distance Education: BSc Physics Distance education is a three-year undergraduate program that can be done at home. This online BSc course goes over the rules of physics and explains how the universe works. It is one of the most demanding online science courses for people wanting to advance in their careers.
The BSc Physics curriculum for distance learning includes new and old physics, which helps graduate students build a strong foundation. Its lessons cover everything needed for the full development of its students.
BSc Physics Distance Education Latest Update
- BSc Physics Admission is closed at IGNOU. Students can apply before 14 March 2023. Click Here
- Mumbai University will soon open its Distance Admission window for BSc PCM 2023 session.
Before applying for any course, students must know the course’s eligibility requirements. Aspirants who want to study BSc Physics Distance Education in distance learning mode must check their eligibility first. Mostly below mentioned eligibility criteria are followed by various remote learning institutes for this BSc course:
- Applicants wishing admission to the BSc Physics Distance Education program must complete class XII education.
- A minimum of 50 to 60% marks in class 12 is necessary for enrollment in this UG course.
- The minimum age limit for applying to this BSc program is 17 years.
There are a lot of distance courses available that are pocket-friendly, as well as this BSc Physics program in physics, which also charges fewer expenses. Depending on the location of your choice, you may have to pay an academic fee between INR 30,000 and INR 45,000 for this graduate course.
BSc Physics Distance Education Highlights
|Full Form||Bachelor of Science in Physics|
|Course Name||BSc Physics|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 30,000 to INR 45,000|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc Physics Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The application procedure for distance BSc Physics is mostly online in all remote learning institutes. Only a few institutes require hard copies or offline applications. The procedure for filling out the application form for this BSc program is mentioned below:
- Visit desired institute’s website
- Open the admission portal from the homepage.
- Register as a new applicant in the admissions portal and get a login id.
- After getting the login id, open the portal and sign in.
- Go to the UG admissions tab and click on apply now.
- Select “Distance BSc Physic Program.”
- An application form for BSc Physics will open; start filling it out.
- Make an online application fee payment and upload the voucher and the registration form.
BSc Physics Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||VECTOR ANALYSIS||1ST YEAR|
|2||INTRODUCTION TO MECHANICS||1ST YEAR|
|3||ORGANIC CHEMISTRY||1ST YEAR|
|4||DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION||1ST YEAR|
|5||VIBRATIONS AND WAVES||1ST YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL – I||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||COMPLEX VARIABLES||2ND YEAR|
|2||MICROPROCESSOR ARCHITECTURE||2ND YEAR|
|4||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
|5||DIGITAL FUNDAMENTALS||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|1||METHODS OF NUMERICAL ANALYSIS||3RD YEAR|
|2||QUANTUM MECHANICS||3RD YEAR|
|3||PRACTICAL – III||3RD YEAR|
Advantages of the BSc Physics Distance Learning
- The two main benefits of distance learning for the BSc in Physics are the ability to create one’s lecture schedule and learn at one’s speed.
- Students enrolling in distance learning BSc Physics programs can learn while challenged.
- Distance learning can significantly reduce the time needed for a BSc Physics program.
Educational Scope After Distance BSc Physics
After graduating from the BSc Physics Distance Education program, students may pursue further education and a job. Higher education in Physics will improve his/her skills. The advanced study after completing this BSc program are:
- MSc Physics
- MA Physics
- PGD Physics
BSc Physics Distance Education Jobs and Salary
|Consulting Physicist||INR 8 LPA|
|Radiation Oncologist||INR 10 LPA|
|Research Associate||INR 3.5 LPA|
|Senior Physicist||INR 7 LPA|
|Statistical Investigator||INR 6 LPA|
Recruitment Area For BSc Physics Distance Education
Completing BSc in Physics through DL mode can give you a luxurious career. Professionals with this UG degree can make a future in various engineering sectors. The sectors which demand Physics graduates are:
- Engineering firms
- Physic Research Institutes
- Educational Institutes
- Civil Services, etc.
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Courses
- Madras Distance
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Punjab Technical University
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Annamalai University
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar open university
Be the first to leave a review.