BA Physical Education Distance Learning: The 3-year undergraduate Distance BA Physical Education program in India covers subjects and the study of the arts that are connected to physical education and medicine. Students who successfully complete this course will be able to obtain employment in both the public and private sectors as physical education teachers, nutritionists, sports coaches, personal trainers, athletic trainers, etc.
BA Physical education distance learning is the study of physical preparation and living a healthy lifestyle. One of the specialized courses is available for students who want to pursue a profession in physical education. Students will benefit from the course’s assistance in imparting useful knowledge to those who must learn how to keep themselves physically healthy.
Eligibility Criteria for BA Distance Education:
Students who satisfy the eligibility criteria for admission to the distance BA Physical Education are given the opportunity to enroll:
- Students must have completed Class 12 in any stream from a recognised board and have earned an overall grade point average of at least 40% to be eligible to apply for this course.
- There is no age restriction to apply for this program.
Fee Structure for BA Distance Education:
Different colleges or universities may charge different fee structures for distance BA Physical Education. The average fee varies between INR 11,000 – INR 40,000 for BA Physical education distance learning. The type of institute, infrastructure, faculty, location, and facilities/centers provided may all affect the course expenses in addition to these other factors.
BA Physical Education Distance Learning Admission Highlights
Bachelor of Arts in Physical Education
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 11,000 – INR 40,000
XII in any stream
|Minimum marks||40% in 12th|
Athletic coach, Sports Journalist, Teacher, etc.
INR 4.6 LPA – INR 6 LPA
More Distance Courses
- BA English Distance Education
- BA Fine Arts Distance Education
- BA Distance Education
- BA Archaeology Distance Education
- BA Yoga Distance Education
- BA Hindi Distance Education
- BA Geography Distance Education
- BA History Distance Education
- BA Mathematics Distance Education
- BA Fashion Design Distance Education
- BA Political Science Distance Education
- BA Psychology Distance Education
- BA Economics Distance Education
- BA General Distance Education
- BA Sociology Distance Education
- BA JMC Distance Education
BA Physical Education Distance Learning Admission Process
The qualifying requirements for obtaining a distance BA Physical Education in India must be satisfied by the students. The following are the eligibility criteria:
- On the college’s or universities official websites, students may find information on BA Physical Education courses as well as registration form for admission.
- Both online and offline mode can be used to complete the registration procedure.
- The students must adhere to the requirements, submit the relevant information, or attach the required documents.
- Students must submit both the application form and payment of an academic fee in order to finish the application process successfully.
- A confirmation page containing the student’s enrolment number will be sent to them.
BA Physical Education Distance Learning Syllabus
The Duration of the distance BA Physical Education Program is three Years. Below is given the year-wise Syllabus Details.
|Year I||Year II||Year III|
|Biology||Kinesiology and Sports Science||
|Adapted Physical Education||Personal Fitness||
Sports and Performance Psychology
|Contemporary Health Problems||Instructional Design & Content: Games||
|Exercise Science||Nutrition Sciences and Studies||
Safety and First-Aid
|Clinical Supervision in Physical Education||Human Anatomy||
Skills and Techniques of Individual Sports
|Fitness Training||Motor Development and Behaviour||
|Analysis of Research in Physical Education||Kinesiology (Science of Human Movement)||
Theory and Practice of Team Sports
|Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)||Human Physiology||
Physiology of Exercise
|Biomechanics||Instructional Design & Content: Dance & Gymnastics||__|
Benefits of Distance BA in Physical Education
- Comfortable Learning
- No Restraint of Time and Place
- Save time and Money
- Gaining recognition among employers
- Earning and Learning
BA Physical Education Correspondence Scope
- Educational Scope of Distance BA Physical Education
Students who complete the BA Physical Education distance learning program may pursue further academic study and higher education. In essence, this course provides a solid foundation for future research and opportunities. They can broaden their knowledge by specializing in other fields or pursuing higher education.
- Master of Physical Education
- Recruiting Areas For Distance BA Physical Education
A student who successfully completes BA physical education through distance learning might find job opportunities in the sports or health industries. They can also operate gyms or training facilities, work as stadium staff for sports teams, become teachers in high schools and universities, etc.
Several fields where graduates are sought after completing distance BA Physical Education Programme:
- Therapy Centers
- Sport Complexes
- College and Universities
- Health Clubs
Top Colleges For BA Distance Learning
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Jawaharlal Nehru university
- Amity University
- Annamalai University
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Chethana Educational University
- Sri Venkateswara University Directorate of Distance Education
More Distance BA Courses
FAQs of BA Physical Education Admission
Q Can Students do a BA in Physical Education degree from distance education mode?
Ans: No, As per the UGC Guidelines. The Bachelor of Arts in Physical Education course is not available in distance education mode. Those who are interested can enroll on the course in regular mode.
Be the first to leave a review.