BA Archaeology Distance Learning Admission 2023: The 3-year Distance undergraduate program leading to a BA in Archaeology covers human history from the beginning of civilization through the Middle Ages. Students of the BA Archaeology distance learning can find jobs as an archaeologist, history teachers, data historians, assistant professors of history, consultants for curriculum design in history, junior research fellows, subject matter experts in history, etc.
BA Archaeology distance learning has the same curriculum and value as the regular course. Both are equally regarded in the marketplace and when applying for government jobs.
Students who are interested in archaeology or ancient history and want to learn more about it can enroll in the BA Archaeology distance education course. The contents covered in this course are Science in Archaeology, Introduction to Archaeology, Methods of Archaeology, History, Political History of India, Iconography, Field Archaeology, etc.
- DU SOL BA distance education admission for the 2023 session is going on. The admission deadline is 20 October 2023. Click here
- To apply for Delhi University Distance BA Admission 2023, click here.
- IGNOU application form is going on for the BA distance education program for the July 2023 session, the last date to apply is 10 October 2023. Click Here
Students who want to pursue a distance BA in Archaeology must read all the guidelines to know their eligibility criteria.
- There aren’t many requirements for the BA in Archaeology Distance Education.
- Simply passing the 10+2 grade level from a recognized board with at least 40% aggregate marks.
- Any stream (Science, Commerce, and Arts) passed student can apply.
The fee for the BA in Archaeology distance learning program may differ between colleges or universities. Because of its infrastructure and resources, a distance BA in Archaeology program fee varies between INR 8,000 to INR 35,000/- per annum depending upon various colleges or universities.
BA Archaeology Distance Learning Admission Highlights
Bachelor of Arts in Archaeology
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 8,000 to INR 35,000
Class 12th in any stream
|Marks required||40% in 12th|
Archaeologist, History teacher, Museum Curator, etc.
INR 5.5 LPA – INR 10 LPA
More Distance Courses
- BA English Distance Education
- BA Fine Arts Distance Education
- BA Distance Education
- BA Yoga Distance Education
- BA Hindi Distance Education
- BA Geography Distance Education
- BA History Distance Education
- BA Mathematics Distance Education
- BA Fashion Design Distance Education
- BA Political Science Distance Education
- BA Physical Education Distance Education
- BA Psychology Distance Education
- BA Economics Distance Education
- BA General Distance Education
- BA Sociology Distance Education
- BA JMC Distance Education
BA Archaeology Distance Learning Admission Process 2023
The admission procedure for the distance BA Archaeology program in India can be completed online or on-site at the campus.
- Students must first get the application form via the online official portal.
- Register as a new student and then fill in the application form.
- The students must follow the instructions and submit or attach the required documents.
- Students must submit both the application form and payment of an academic fee in order to finish the application process successfully.
- Students will receive a confirmation page with their enrollment number on it.
BA Archaeology Distance Education Application Form
The application form is released for the BA Archaeology distance learning program for the academic session 2023-24. Many universities and colleges are offering this course for students. They should have the eligibility of 10+2 in any discipline from any recognized educational board/institute in India. Students can apply at the official portal of the university. They must check all the requirements and visit the website for more information.
BA Archaeology Distance Learning Syllabus
Below is the year-wise Syllabus Details of the BA Archaeology Distance program.
1st Year Syllabus Details.
|1||ENGLISH – 1||1ST YEAR|
|2||Archaeology: An Introduction||1ST YEAR|
|3||Introduction to World Archaeology||1ST YEAR|
|4||Introduction to the History and Culture of Pharaonic Egypt||1ST YEAR|
|5||ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details.
|1||Methods in Archaeology||2nd Year|
|2||Archaeology of the Roman Empire||2nd Year|
|3||Living in Towns: Medieval and Post-Medieval Archaeology||2nd Year|
|4||FUNDAMENTAL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE||2nd Year|
3rd Year Syllabus Details.
|1||Archaeology and Literature||3rd Year|
|2||Application of Science in Archaeology||3rd Year|
|3||Cultural Heritage Management||3rd Year|
|4||Warfare and Violence in Antiquity||3rd Year|
|5||The Archaeology of Prehistory||3rd Year|
BA Archaeology Distance Education Advantages
- Individual approach to students
- Learn and Earn Simultaneously
- Learn at your own pace
- Ability to revise subjects
Scope of BA Archaeology Distance Learning
Educational Scope of BA Archaeology Distance Learning
After finishing the distance learning BA in Archaeology course, aspirants can continue their higher education. The training aims to create historians who can significantly advance the discipline. The following academic choices are available to students after completing a distance-learning BA in archaeology.:
- Master of Arts History
- Master of Arts in Archaeology and Ancient History
- MA in Museology and Archaeology
- Master’s Degree in History and Culture
Job Areas For BA Archaeology Distance Learning
BA Archaeology completed through distance mode can help you start a career in academics. The course specialty is to equip students for historical inquiry and finding answers. After completing a distance BA in Archaeology, there are several recruitment areas such as:
- Archaeological Societies
- Education Societies
- Archaeological Societies
- Cultural Conservation Societies
- Teaching sector
BA Archaeology Distance Education Salary in India
After completing the BA Archeology distance education course students can earn in the starting period INR 2 Lakhs to INR 5 Lakhs per annum. After working experience in research agencies, private consulting firms, and Government Agencies can earn up to Rs 5 Lac to Rs 10 Lac per annum. An individual with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Archaeology may earn a salary that varies according to experience, location, and company size.
Top Universities for BA Archaeology Distance Learning
- Delhi University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Osmania University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Chandigarh University
- University of Mumbai
- Venkateshwara Open university
Be the first to leave a review.