BA Geography Distance Education: The distance Bachelor of Arts in Geography, a three-year programme which is divided into 6 semesters. Each subject is covered in-depth and in detail for the students according to the syllabus. The breadth of the work scope for a BA in geography is vast, concentrating on knowledge of landforms, the environment, and surface of the planet at both local and global scales.
The distance BA in Geography is the best option for applicants if they are interested in the study of locations, the interactions between people and their environments, the examination of both the physical properties of the Earth’s surface and the human cultures distributed throughout it.
Distance BA Geography includes Nature of Geography, Social Geography, Economic Geography, Geomorphology, Hydrology, Climatology, Geography of India, etc. This article provides students with all the details about BA Geography distance education, including its course details, contents, eligibility requirements, job scope, and universities.
- Nalanda University will soon open the distance admission portal for BA Geography 2023 program.
- BA Geography distance admission will soon start at AMITY University.
- Venkateshwara Open University, BA Geography Distance admission, will begin for the 2023 session soon.
Meeting the eligibility requirements, which include a minimum aggregate of 40% in 10+2 level grades from a recognized board, is the first step in applying for admission to the distance BA Geography programme.
Depending on the college or university, the course fee might vary. In college or universities, BA in Geography distance learning fee varies between INR 9,000 to 30,000/- per annum.
BA Geography Education Distance Education Highlights
Bachelor of Arts in Geography
INR 9,000 to INR 30,000
12th from any stream
|Marks required||40% marks|
Under graduate level
Teacher, Cartographer, Consultant, etc.
INR 4 LPA – INR 6.5 LPA
BA Geography Education Distance Learning Admission Procedure
The first step in the admissions procedure for the distance course of BA in Geography is to meet the eligibility requirements, which include a minimum percentage in 10+2 grade of 40%.
Although the admissions procedure differs from institution to universities, the following are the fundamental steps that one needs to follow to get admission:
- Students may also fill out an online application form on the college or university official website.
- Completely fill out the application form, attach the required documents, and submit it.
- Students must additionally pay an application fee online.
- A confirmation page with your enrolment number will be sent to students.
BA Geography Distance Learning Advantages
- Increases the productivity
- Reduce travel cost
- Flexibility of studies
- Can do more productive work
- Helps more people for professional development
Scope after BA Geography Distance Education
- Educational Scope for Distance BA in Geography
Several job choices are available to those with a degree of distance BA in geography. Even after passing the course, higher study is possible. There are several alternatives in the subject of Geography, depending on your stream of interest.
- MA Geography
- MA Geology
- MA Disaster Management
- PhD Geography
- Recruitment Area For Distance BA in Geography
Graduate students with a degree of BA Geography distance education can choose from a variety of job positions in the public and private sectors with respectable career alternatives and opportunities in almost every field.
Below is the list of few recruitment areas that are hiring BA geography distance learning graduates:
- Rural Development Departments
- Travel and Tourism Industries
- Colleges and Universities
- Government Research Institutes
- Environment Protection Agencies
Distance BA in Geography Top Universities
- Venkateshwara Open University
- Jaipur national University
- Amity University
- Mumbai University
- Annamalai University
- Andhra University
- Aligarh Muslim University
Be the first to leave a review.