BA Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a 3 years duration program with 6 semesters. The main focus of this program is to provide a theoretical understanding of the subject and its applications in the arts and humanities. Along with the fundamental mathematical ideas, BA Mathematics distance education also introduces students to various topics related to math, including Bioinformatics, finance, and analytical science.
BA Mathematics distance learning shows various subjects like Real Analysis, Calculus, Linear Algebra, Elementary Algebra, Advanced Calculus, Differential equations, Numerous analyses, Linear Programming, Mathematical methods, Mathematical Modelling, etc. The bachelor of Arts in Mathematics course duration is about 3 years to 6 Years, and It is a bachelor’s degree level programme. Students can check out this article to know more about the course.
- Delhi University SOL registration for the Bachelor of Arts (BA) is still open for session 2023-24. 20 October 2023 is the deadline to apply for the course. Click Here
- Admission for the distance BA Mathematics program is open at IGNOU. The last date to apply is 10 October 2023. Click Here
Only those students who meet the qualifying eligibility requirements are given admission to the BA Maths distance education. Students must meet the qualifying requirements by earning a 10+2 level grade with 40% of the required marks on the final examinations.
Academic fees for a BA Mathematics distance education range from INR 8,000 to INR 55,000/- per annum. It may differ depending on the facilities, location, staff, and infrastructure the college or university offers.
BA Mathematics Distance Education Admission Highlights
Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 8,000 to INR 55,000/-
12th in any stream
|Minimum marks||40% in 12th|
Teacher, Mathematician, Analyst, Accountant, etc.
INR 4.6 LPA – INR 7 LPA
More Distance Courses
- BA English Distance Education
- BA Fine Arts Distance Education
- BA Distance Education
- BA Archaeology Distance Education
- BA Yoga Distance Education
- BA Hindi Distance Education
- BA Geography Distance Education
- BA History Distance Education
- BA Fashion Design Distance Education
- BA Political Science Distance Education
- BA Physical Education Distance Education
- BA Psychology Distance Education
- BA Economics Distance Education
- BA General Distance Education
- BA Sociology Distance Education
- BA JMC Distance Education
BA Mathematics Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Students should ensure they meet the eligibility requirements for the BA in Mathematics distance learning program in order to get admission.
- On the official websites of the colleges or universities, information about distance BA Mathematics learning programs and the admissions process is available.
- Visit the college’s official admissions website to apply for the distance BA Mathematics program.
- After that, complete the application by entering the necessary information as well as the application fee.
Documents Required for Admission into BA Mathematics Distance Learning Program
- Qualification certificate (10th, 12th, UG, PG)
- Address Proof (Adhaar Card/Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- DOB Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photo
BA Mathematics Distance Learning Advantages
- Flexible education
- Accessible Education
- Cost-effective Education
- Earn while Learn
- Technology based Education
BA Mathematics Distance Education Scope
Educational Scope of Distance BA Mathematics Course
Most students earning their BA in mathematics have two options after graduation: they can choose to work or pursue further education. Having a second option within the same industry makes it easier for you to find a job. Some of the specializations graduates can choose from are computer programmers, statisticians, lab analysts, and accountants.
Recruitment Areas of Distance BA Mathematics Course
Graduate students can pursue careers in a variety of mathematical fields with the help of a distance BA in mathematics. The course is primarily a specialized course for students interested in learning about the theory and foundations of mathematics as well as practicing it for the sake of practicing it.
Some Recruitment areas after Completing BA Mathematics distance education are:
- Research and Development Firms
- Insurance Agencies
- Computer Programmer
- Technical Journals
- Utility Companies
- Engineering Firms
BA Mathematics Distance Education Top Universities
- Venkateshwara Open University
- Andhra University
- Annamalai University
- Mumbai University
- Jaipur National University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Amity University
Be the first to leave a review.