BA Mathematics Distance Education: BA Mathematics distance education is a 3 years duration programme with 6 semesters. The main focus of this program is to provide a theoretical understanding of the subject and its applications in the arts and humanities. Along with the fundamental mathematical ideas, BA Mathematics distance education also introduces students to various topics related to math, including bioinformatics, finance, and analytical science.
BA Mathematics distance learning shows various subjects like Real Analysis, Calculus, Linear Algebra, Elementary Algebra, Advanced Calculus, Differential equations, Numerous analyses, Linear Programming, Mathematical methods, Mathematical Modelling, etc.
- Admission for the BA Mathematics program is closed at IGNOU. The last date to apply was 14 March 2023. (Click Here)
Only those students who meet the qualifying eligibility requirements are given admission to the BA Maths distance education. Students must meet the qualifying requirements by earning a 10+2 level grade with 40% of the required marks on the final examinations.
Academic fees for a BA Mathematics distance education range from INR 8,000 to INR 55,000/- per annum. It may differ depending on the facilities, location, staff, and infrastructure the college or university offers.
BA Mathematics Distance Education Admission Highlights
Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 8,000 to INR 55,000/-
12th in any stream
|Minimum marks||40% in 12th|
Teacher, Mathematician, Analyst, Accountant, etc.
INR 4.6 LPA – INR 7 LPA
BA Mathematics Distance Education Admission Process
Students should ensure they meet the eligibility requirements for the BA in Mathematics distance learning programme in order to get admission.
- On the official websites of the colleges or universities, information about distance BA Mathematics learning programmes and the admissions process is available.
- Visit the college’s official admissions website to apply for the distance BA Mathematics programme.
- After that, complete the application by entering the necessary information as well as application fee.
BA Mathematics Distance Learning Advantages
- Flexible education
- Accessible Education
- Cost effective Education
- Earn while Learn
- Technology based Education
BA Mathematics Distance Education
- Educational Scope of Distance BA Mathematics Course
Most students earning their BA in mathematics have two options after graduation: they can choose to work or pursue further education. Having a second option within the same industry makes it easier for you to find a job. Computer programmers, statisticians, lab analysts, and accountants are just some of the specializations graduates can choose from.
- MA in Mathematics
- MSc in Mathematics
- PhD Mathematics
- PG Diploma
- Certificate courses
- Recruitment Areas of Distance BA Mathematics Course
Graduate students can pursue careers in a variety of mathematical fields with the help of a distance BA in mathematics. The course is primarily a specialized course for students interested in learning about the theory and foundations of mathematics as well as practicing it for the sake of practicing it.
Some Recruitment area after Completing BA Mathematics distance education are:
- Research and Development Firms
- Insurance Agencies
- Computer Programmer
- Technical Journals
- Utility Companies
- Engineering Firms
BA Mathematics Distance Education Universities
- Venkateshwara Open University
- Andhra University
- Annamalai University
- Mumbai University
- Jaipur national University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Amity University
Be the first to leave a review.