BA Fine Arts Distance Education: The Distance Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts (BA FA) is a 3-year undergraduate degree programme that is evenly divided into 6 semesters and covers the various performing arts concepts, such as paintings, architecture, sculpture, dance, music, and poetry, which are used for aesthetic development rather than for monetary gain.
To become effective working artists, many students obtain a bachelor’s degree in the fine arts. Getting a degree might be a first step in that direction. Additionally, it can open up new prospects in the art world. For students with a BA fine arts distance education, there are professional opportunities in museums and galleries.
If students are planning on pursuing a distance BA in Fine Arts, students have some core topics such as Painting, Applied Arts, Textile Design, Music, Drama & Theatre, Photography, Printmaking, Sculpture, calligraphy, Digital arts, etc.
- The Jamia Millia Islamia University will soon start the admission window BA Fine Arts Program for the 2023 session.
- Distance Admission to the BA Fine Arts course will begin shortly at Aligarh Muslim University for the 2023 session.
- Amity University 2023 Distance admission for the BA Fine Arts program will start soon.
The BA fine arts eligibility criterion is the minimum score that students must get in order to be considered for admission.
The following is a list of the eligibility requirements for a BA in fine arts through distance learning:
- Candidates must have at least 40% score in their class 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.
- No age limit is set to apply for BA Fine Arts distance education.
Most of the academic fees for the distance BA in Fine Arts are determined by the college or university administration. The cost of a distance BA in Fine Arts at Indian institutes and universities ranges from INR 8,500 to INR 50,000/- per annum.
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission Highlights
Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts (BA Fine Arts)
12th from any stream
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 8,500 to INR 50,000
|Marks required||40% in 12th|
Creative Director, Graphic Designer, Artist, Illustrator, etc.
INR 5 LPA – INR 10.5 LPA
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission Process
The eligibility requirements must be carefully reviewed by students before they may move on with the application process.
- The basic requirements must be checked by the students to ensure they are all met.
- Then, students must begin their application form by valid documents that will be needed throughout the admissions process.
- Students must complete the application form (online or offline) with all necessary information and send it to the admin together with the application fee.
- After receiving all applications, the institution or university evaluates them and announces the results.
Advantages of BA Fine Arts Distance Learning
- Flexible Timing for studies
- Cost effective education
- Technology Based
- Study your own pace
- Varieties of courses
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Appreciation and Fundamentals of Visual Arts||
Appreciation and Fundamentals of Visual Arts II
|Communicative English||Communicative English II|
|Clay Modeling||Design-2D & 3D|
Geometry, Perspective & Calligraphy
|Design-2D & 3D||Pictorial Design/Painting|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|History of Indian Art||Head Study from Mode|
|History of Western Art||History of Art|
|Head Study||Drawing from Life|
|Method & Materials||Painting|
|Printmaking IV||Still Life|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Computer Graphics & Advance Drawing||Advertising Art & Ideas|
|Computer Graphics||Corporate Identity|
|Drawing from Life||Communication Desig|
|History of Art||Packaging Design|
|Painting from Life||Press Layout|
|Portrait Painting||Study from Life|
BA Fine Arts Distance Education Scope
- Educational Scope of BA Fine Arts Distance Learning
Numerous higher education options are available after completing a BA fine arts correspondence. There are various alternatives in the fields of literature and art, depending on your chosen path. The students have a wide range of job opportunities when higher education and the course are combined.
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Arts
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication
- PG Diploma
- Job Areas For BA Fine Arts Distance Learning
Graduate students of BA Fine Arts distance education can find jobs in both the public and private sectors, based on their abilities, interests, and preferred field of employment. Some recruitment area’s are:
- Educational Institute
Top 5 Universities/Colleges For Distance BA Fine Arts Program
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Amity University
- Annamalai University
- Jaipur national University
Be the first to leave a review.