BA English Distance Education Admission 2024: Admission is open to various universities for BA English distance education for the 2024-25 session. Bachelor of Arts English Distance education is 3 years Undergraduate level course with 6 semesters. In this program, students will cover topics like American English Literature, Fictional Writing, and Modern Indian Writing. While getting a BA in English through distance education, students can improve their ability to read, write, and speak English. This course also makes the students more productive and smarter, and improves communication skills.
The BA in English program for undergrads at a distance focuses on English literature, the history of English literature, cultural studies, and rhetoric. Many students choose to get a BA in English literature by studying at home. Due to the usefulness of the course, a BA in English from a distance opens up a wide range of job opportunities. After completing the course, students find bright careers like journalism, content writing, teaching, translation, etc.
BA English Distance Education Latest Admission Updates: February 2024
- IMTS Institute started the BA English Distance Education admission for the 2024 academic session, fill out the admission form before 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University BA Eng Distance admission for the 2024 academic year, apply till 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- At NIILM University admission started for the Bachelor of Arts in English distance programme for the 2024-25 academic year. Students fill out the form till 20 February 2024. Apply Now
- IGNOU started the BA English admission for the January academic year, students can fill out the admission form by the last date 15 February 2024. Source
Checking eligibility criteria is the first and foremost step before applying to any course. To apply for BA English distance education, one must have scored at least 40% marks in the 12th class.
A 3-year undergraduate program called the distance BA in English is divided into six semesters. The BA in English distance education fee ranges from INR 9,500 to INR 32,000/- per annum, which may differ depending on the college or university.
BA English Distance Education Admission Highlights
Bachelor of Arts in English (BA English)
12th in any stream
|3 – 6 years
INR 9,500 to INR 32,000/-
40% marks at least
IGNOU, TNOU, Nalanda Open University, Kerala University, etc.
Civil Servant, Copywriter, Content Writer, Translator, Journalist, etc.
INR 3.5 LPA – INR 6.5 LPA
More Distance Courses
- BA Fine Arts Distance Education
- BA Distance Education
- BA Archaeology Distance Education
- BA Yoga Distance Education
- BA Hindi Distance Education
- BA Geography Distance Education
- BA History Distance Education
- BA Mathematics Distance Education
- BA Fashion Design Distance Education
- BA Political Science Distance Education
- BA Physical Education Distance Education
- BA Psychology Distance Education
- BA Economics Distance Education
- BA General Distance Education
- BA Sociology Distance Education
- BA JMC Distance Education
BA English Distance Education Admission Process 2024
BA English distance education admission has been running at numerous universities; candidates seeking admission for this distance program must visit the official website of the Universities chosen by them. The duration of this distance bachelor’s program is three years, and to apply for admission, candidates must pass 12th from a recognized board in India.
Bachelor of Arts in English is one of the most opted programmes in India. Thousands of students take admitted for the course every year. So, Whoever is interested can apply for the course. There are various universities that offer admission for the BA English course, such as Bharathiar University, Madras University, Annamalai University, IGNOU University, and many more.
- Students must first get the application form via the online official portal.
- Register as a new student and then fill in the application form.
- The students must follow the instructions and submit or attach the required documents.
- Students must pay an academic fee and complete the application form to complete the application process.
- Students will receive a confirmation page with their enrollment number on it.
Advantages of BA English Distance Education
- Communication Skills
- Low fees concerning regular BA English program
- Greater Time Flexibility
- Ability to work at a consistent pace
- Individual approach of students
- Ability to revise subject material
BA English Distance Education Syllabus
|American Literature II
|Post Colonial Literature in English I, Australian Literature
|Post–Colonial Literature in English II Canadian Literature
|British Literature I
|British Literature II
|British Literature III
|American Literature I
|Indian Writing in English
|Regional Indian Literature in Translation
|Modern English Language and Usage
|Film and Literature
|Introduction to Translation Studies
|World Literature in Translation
|Background to the Study of English Literature I
|Background to the Study of English Literature II
|Digital Literacy: Concepts and Skills
Scope of BA English Distance Education
Educational Scope for BA English Distance Education: BA English correspondence opens students to various professional choices in higher education. The students have many work opportunities when they combine a distance BA degree with higher education. Some of the courses include:
BA English Distance Education Job Options: Distance BA in English depends on students’ interests, talents, and desired vocation. Graduates in India have a wide range of job opportunities in the public and private sectors. Both have advantages and perks related to their jobs. BA English distance education graduate students could work in one of the following fields:
- Civil Servant
- Copy Writer
- Content Writer
BA English Distance Education Top Colleges
|Indira Gandhi National Open University
|Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
|Jawaharlal Nehru university
|Sikkim Manipal University
|Tamil Nadu Open University
|Chethana Educational University
|Sri Venkateswara University Directorate of Distance Education
BA English Distance Education IGNOU
Bachelor of Arts in English is a three-year program offered by several Universities, including IGNOU. Students looking to get admission have the opportunity now to apply at IGNOU for the July 2024 session till 20 September 2024. To be eligible for the BA English distance education program, students must pass 12th with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. Indira Gandhi National Open University charges INR 4,200 per year for a BA English distance education program. One who fulfills the eligibility criteria can apply at any age.
BA English Distance Education Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University offers a BA in English through its School of Distance Education. This course covers a wide range of topics, including the history of English literature, literary criticism, and the works of major English authors. Eligibility criteria for admission are the student must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board in any stream with at least 40% marks. The total cost of the course for the six-semester program is INR 50,580 including the registration fee, semester fees, and study materials.
BA English Distance Education Madras University
Madras University offers a BA English program through its Institute of Distance Education(IDE). Admission has been started for the BA English Distance Education program. Students must complete their registration before the deadline. Madras University offers a Bachelor of Arts program in various specializations, and BA in English is one of them. Candidates must pass their 12th from a recognized board for take admission. The fee range of the University is approx. INR 5,400 to INR 5,600/-
Be the first to leave a review.