BA Hindi Distance Education: The three-year distance undergraduate Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Hindi programme, referred to as BA Hindi, is a very popular specialisation. This course covers topics like interpersonal communication skills, History of Hindi literature, modern Hindi literature, etc. After 12th in any stream, BA in Hindi is one of the most popular UG degree language programmes.
Students with a degree of BA distance specialised in Hindi can find jobs in various international career areas because Hindi is one of the most widely utilized official languages used globally. Administrative assistant, primary school teacher, office assistant, senior customer service representative (CSR), and credit manager are a few of the employment tasks that graduates begin with after distance BA in Hindi degree.
The study of Hindi literature, culture, and media, Hindi prose and poetry, Hindi Literature History, etc are the major topics for the BA Hindi distance education.
- The admission deadline for the Distance BA Hindi program at IGNOU is 31 January 2023. (Click Here)
- Mumbai University will soon start the Distance BA Hindi Course admission window for the 2023 session.
- Distance admission for the BA Hindi program will start soon at Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University for the 2023 session.
The necessary eligibility requirements for a distance BA Hindi course are set to admit interested students. Following are the eligibility conditions to get admitted to the program:
- Students must have completed their 10+2 exams from a recognised board in any stream (Science, Commerce, or Arts) in order to enroll in a distance BA in Hindi learning programme.
- The minimal percentage of marks needed to be admitted for a distance BA in Hindi is 40%.
- There is no entrance test for the distance BA in Hindi learning programme.
The fee of the distance BA in Hindi learning programme may differ between colleges or universities. Because of its infrastructure, resources, and distance mode, the fee varies between INR 9,000 to INR 30,000/- per year for BA Hindi distance education, depending upon various colleges or universities.
BA Hindi Distance Education Admission Highlights
Bachelor’s of Arts in Hindi (BA Hindi)
12th in any stream
|Duration||3 – 6 years|
INR 9,000 to INR 30,000/-
|Marks required||At least 40% marks|
NOU, Kerala University, etc.
Content Writer, Translator, Journalist, etc.
INR 3.4 LPA – INR 6 LPA
BA Hindi Distance Education Admission Process
Online or offline enrollment options are available for the BA in Hindi distance learning. Students can apply online through the university’s official website.
- First, the application form must be obtained through the online portal or offline, and it has to be filled by students who want to take admission in BA Hindi distance education.
- The students must follow the directions and requirements, upload or attach the required documents.
- After submitting their application form, students can pay their academic fee online.
- Students will receive a confirmation page with their enrollment number.
Advantages of Distance Bachelor of Arts in Hindi
- Independent activity of students.
- Individual approach to Students.
- Ability to work at a convenient time and place.
- Objective Control of Results.
- Ability to revise subject material multiple times.
- Low fee structure as compared to regular BA Hindi course.
BA Hindi Distance Learning Scope
- Educational Scope of BA Hindi Correspondence
Numerous professional opportunities are made available by pursuing BA in Hindi through correspondence, and after completing the programme, it is also feasible to continue your higher education. The Higher degree, which is available in a variety of specialities related to distance BA in Hindi-
There are several options available after completing BA Hindi distance education:
- MA in Hindi Literature
- BEd in Hindi
- PGDM in Hindi Journalism
- PGDM in Functional Hindi and Translation
- Jobs For BA Hindi Correspondence
The students can work in the public or private sectors after finishing a distance BA in Hindi programme degree, depending on the type of work they desire or the skills they have. After completing a distance BA in Hindi programme, these are some of the greatest job opportunities available in the field:
- Research Organizations
- Content Writing
Top Universities For Distance Learning BA in Hindi
- AMU Distance Education
- SDE Kerala University
- Mumbai University
- Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
- Periyar University
- Karnataka Open University
- Kuvempu University
- National Law school of India University
Be the first to leave a review.