BA General Distance Education: BA General admission started for the academic year 2024-25 in Distance Education mode. By providing a wide selection of social, political, historical, and professional courses of study, the distance Bachelor of Arts general program aims to develop a student’s analytical and creative thinking skills. BA general distance education is a three-year learning program offering students a wide, adaptable education that enables them to generate, comprehend, and spread information, think critically, and build skills.
The distance BA general program assists individuals in creating a dynamic personality that will enable them to participate in a variety of activities. This distance general program is particularly helpful for those who cannot afford to attend regular classes and for candidates who want to pursue higher education but do not have the time to do so. Additionally, the BA general distance program will boost their work possibilities once they have finished it.
The essential eligibility criteria for BA general distance education are:
- The 10+2 level exam must have been passed by a student from the recognized board. After that, a student may choose to pursue a distance learning BA in the general program.
- Students completed 12th grade with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
The distance BA general course fee varies between INR 8,000 to INR 35,000/- per annum. The fee of the course may change based on the amenities and facilities supplied at the institution or university and the quality of instruction delivered.
BA General Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- Admission to the BA General programme in distance mode started at IMTS Institute for the 2024 session. All the students can apply for admission before 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- SKU University has opened admission for the BA General course for the academic year 2024 in Distance Education mode. The last date is 29 February 2024 to apply for admission. Apply Now
- BA General admission started at NIILM University for the 2024 session in DDE. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. Apply Now
- IGNOU has started the admission process for the BA General programme for the academic year 2024-25. The deadline for admission is 29 February 2024. Source
BA General Distance Education Admission Highlights
Bachelor of Arts General (BA General)
XII in any stream
|40% in XII
|3 to 6 years
INR 8,000 to INR 35,000
Civil Servant, Journalist, Editor, Writer, etc.
INR 4 LPA – INR 6.5 LPA
More Distance Courses
- BA English Distance Education
- BA Fine Arts Distance Education
- BA Distance Education
- BA Archaeology Distance Education
- BA Yoga Distance Education
- BA Hindi Distance Education
- BA Geography Distance Education
- BA History Distance Education
- BA Mathematics Distance Education
- BA Fashion Design Distance Education
- BA Political Science Distance Education
- BA Physical Education Distance Education
- BA Psychology Distance Education
- BA Economics Distance Education
- BA Sociology Distance Education
- BA JMC Distance Education
BA General Distance Education Admission 2024
The admission portal is now open for the Bachelor of Arts general program in distance education mode for the session 2024-25. The deadline to register for the application form is 29 February 2024. IGNOU, TNOU, LPU, DU SOL, etc. are some popular Universities that are offering the program. Students can visit the official portal of universities and submit the application form before the last date. They must check the eligibility criteria before taking admission.
BA General Distance Education Admission Process
Students can apply online through the official portal of the universities for the distance BA general program. The Secondary and Higher Secondary exam results are taken into consideration throughout the admission procedure for the program.
- Students have to first visit the official website of the University/College.
- Register as a New candidate.
- Fill out all the necessary details in the online Application Form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Preview the filled application form.
- Then submit the university academic fee online.
- After submission, the university will give you a confirmation page with the enrollment number.
Advantages of BA (Bachelor of Arts) General Distance Learning
- Increases productivity proportional to investment.
- Flexibility to classes
- Students can do more productive work
- Reduces travel costs for students and teachers
- Helps more people for professional development
BA General Correspondence Scope
- Educational Scope of BA General Distance Education
BA general correspondence is one of the most popular courses today. Following a distance BA, the two educational specializations are MA and BA Education. Students who pursue master’s degrees after completing the BA general distance program will be able to advance in their careers and earn more money.
- Jobs For BA General Distance Learning
Students, after completing a distance BA general program are qualified for junior-level positions and international corporate and governmental organizations. Aspiring BA educators have a bright future and a wide range of job opportunities.
- Civil Servant
- Content Writer
- Social Worker
BA General Distance Education Colleges
- Venkateshwara Open University
- Mumbai University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Jaipur National University
- Amity University
- Andhra University
- Annamalai University
Be the first to leave a review.