BA General Distance Education: By providing a wide selection of social, political, historical, and professional courses of study, the distance Bachelor of Arts general program aims to develop a student’s analytical and creative thinking skills. BA general distance education is a three-year learning program offering students a wide, adaptable education that enables them to generate, comprehend, and spread information as well as think critically and build skills.
The distance BA general program assist individuals to create a dynamic personality that will enable them to participate in a variety of activities. This distance general program is particularly helpful for those who cannot afford to attend regular classes and for candidates who want to pursue higher education but do not have the time to do so. Additionally, BA general distance program will boost their work possibilities once they have finished it.
- Distance Admission for the BA General program is going on IGNOU for the 2023 session. (Click Here)
- Mumbai University Distance BA General program admission will start soon for the 2023 session.
- Admission for the Distance BA General program will begin soon at AMU.
The essential eligibility criteria for BA general distance education are:
- The 10+2 level exam must have been passed by a student from the recognised board. After that, a student may choose to pursue a distance learning BA in the general programme.
- Students completed 12th grade with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
The distance BA general course fee varies between INR 8,000 to INR 35,000/- per annum. The fee of the course may change based on the amenities and facilities supplied at the institution or university and the quality of instruction delivered.
BA General Distance Education Admission Highlights
Bachelor of Arts General (BA General)
XII in any stream
|Marks required||40% in XII|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 8,000 to INR 35,000
Civil Servant, Journalist, Editor, Writer, etc.
INR 4 LPA – INR 6.5 LPA
BA General Distance Education Admission Process
Students can apply online through the official portal of the universities for the distance BA general programme. The Secondary and Higher Secondary exam results are taken into consideration throughout the admission procedure for the programme.
- Students have to first visit the official website of the University/College.
- Register as a New candidate.
- Fill all the necessary details in the online Application Form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Preview the filled application form.
- Then submit the university academic fee online.
- After submission, the university will give you a confirmation page with the enrollment number.
Advantages of BA (Bachelor of Arts) General Distance Learning
- Increases productivity proportional to investment.
- Flexibility to classes
- Students can do more productive work
- Reduces travel costs for students and teachers
- Helps more people for professional development
BA General Correspondence Scope
- Educational Scope of BA General Distance Education
One of the most sought-after courses today is BA general correspondence. The two educational specializations following a distance BA are MA and BA Education. Students will be able to grow in their jobs and increase their income by pursuing masters after BA general distance programme.
- Jobs For BA General Distance Learning
Students after completing a distance BA general programme are qualified for junior-level positions and international corporate and governmental organizations. Aspiring BA educators have a bright future and a wide range of job opportunities.
- Civil Servant
- Content Writer
- Social Worker
BA General Distance Education Colleges
- Venkateshwara Open University
- Mumbai University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Jaipur national University
- Amity University
- Andhra University
- Annamalai University
Be the first to leave a review.