BA History Distance Education Admission 2024: The three-year distance learning BA in History is an undergraduate curriculum that covers all the specific information about the Ancient, Post-Classical, and Modern periods. They can work as writers, research assistants, editors, etc. after the distance learning BA in History program.
Distance BA History, the primary degree program in the arts stream, is one of the best courses for students who wish to learn about and comprehend culture and society. This distance BA in History is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of all events that are connected to the elements that form the foundation for the growth of civilizations, such as various economies, civilizations, religions, etc.
BA History Distance Education Admission Updates: February 2024
- IMTS Institute welcomes interested applicants to apply for admission to the BA History distance education programme for the 2024-25 session by the extended deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply now.
- Subharti University has launched admissions for the BA History open learning degree for the academic year 2024-25. Apply soon, before 29 February 2024. Apply now.
- NIILM University has announced admission to its BA History DDE programme for the 2024-25 academic year. Submit your application by 29 February 2024. Apply now.
- IGNOU has started the admissions process for the BA History course for the academic year 2024-25. Apply by 29 February 2024. Apply now.
For instance, in India, the emphasis will be mostly on Indian history as well as the important political and socio-economic events that occurred throughout the world. The major topics, such as Ancient Indian History, Ancient World History, Medieval History, Political Theory, African History, World Politics, Pre- and Post-Colonization, etc., will be covered in the BA History distance education program.
Those students keen to pursue a BA History distance education program must have met the following eligibility criteria and read all the guidelines to know whether they are eligible or not.
- Students who passed the 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board and any stream can eligible for the BA History distance education admission.
- Applicants must secure at least 40% marks in 10+2 or equivalent.
- Students from reserved categories will get relaxation as per the government and university norms.
The fee for a distance BA in History varies between INR 9,000 to INR 35,000/- per annum. The fee of a distance BA in Sociology course may change based on the amenities and facilities offered at the institution or university and the quality of instruction offered.
BA History Distance Learning Admission Highlights
Bachelor of Arts in History (BA History)
|3 to 6 years
INR 9,000 to INR 35,000/-
12th from any stream
|40% in 12th
Archaeologist, Teacher, Archivist, Civil Servant, etc.
INR 4 LPA – INR 6 LPA
IGNOU, TNOU, NOU, LPU
More Distance Courses
- BA English Distance Education
- BA Fine Arts Distance Education
- BA Distance Education
- BA Archaeology Distance Education
- BA Yoga Distance Education
- BA Hindi Distance Education
- BA Geography Distance Education
- BA Mathematics Distance Education
- BA Fashion Design Distance Education
- BA Political Science Distance Education
- BA Physical Education Distance Education
- BA Psychology Distance Education
- BA Economics Distance Education
- BA General Distance Education
- BA Sociology Distance Education
- BA JMC Distance Education
BA History Distance Education Admission Process 2024
In their curriculum, several prestigious colleges and universities include a distance BA in History programme. The application process for this programme begins following the announcement of the results for the 10+2 or an equivalent exam. Students must fill out the application forms on the official websites of the colleges or universities.
- The application form must be obtained first through the online portal or offline network.
- Once completed, the students must submit or attach the necessary documents in accordance with the instructions and requirements stated.
BA History Distance Education Syllabus
The BA in History by distance is spread out over three years and is made up of six semester. The BA History Distance Education programme is all about things that happened in history when people were young. There are two semester in each year.
|History of India-I
|History of India-II
|Social Formations and Cultural Patterns of the Ancient World
|Social Formations and Cultural Patterns of the Medieval World
|Concurrent – Qualifying Language
|Concurrent – Credit Language
|History of India-III (c. 750-1206)
|History of India-IV (c. 1206-1550)
|Rise of Modern West-I
|Rise of Modern West-II
|History of United States of America (C. 1776 – 1945) I
|History of the United States of America (C. 1776 – 1945) II
|History of the USSR (c. 1917- 1964) I
|History of the USSR (c. 1917 – 1964s) II
|History of Africa (c. 1500 – the 1960s) I
|History of Latin America (c. 1500 – 1960s) II
|History of Southeast Asia – The 19th Century I
|History of Southeast Asia – The 20th Century II
|Discipline Centered I
|History of Modern Europe I (c. 1780-1939)
|History of India-VII (c. 1605-1750)
|History of India-V (c. 1550-1605)
|History of India-VIII (c. 1857-1950)
|History of China & Japan – I (c. 1840-1949)
|History of China & Japan – II (c. 1840-1949)
|History of India-VI (c. 1750-1857)
|History of Modern Europe –II (1780-1939)
|Discipline Centered II.
Advantages of BA History Distance Learning
- Offers more networking opportunities
- Helps students develop their analytical skills
- More Flexible
- Accommodates students with special needs
- Saves time and money
- Allows students to hone their Time management skills
BA History Correspondence Scope
Educational Scope of BA History Distance Education
There are several alternatives in history, politics, and art, depending on your stream of interest. The students have a wide range of employment opportunities when higher education and the course are combined. Several of the courses after BA History distance education include:
- MA in History and Culture
- MA in History of Indian Art and Culture
- MA in Ancient Indian History and Archaeology
- BEd in History
Job Opportunities for BA History Correspondence
After completing a Bachelor of Arts in History program through distance learning, the student’s knowledge will determine whether they work in the public or private industries after graduation. Students can continue their education by enrolling in additional full-time classes or pursuing a higher-level degree such as a doctorate or another postdoctoral certificate.
Following their undergraduate studies in history, some of the finest job titles are:
- Museum Management
Top 10 Universities For BA History Distance Education in India
- Venkateshwara Open University
- University of Madras
- Madurai Kamaraj University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Punjab University
- University of Pune
- Tamil Nadu Open University
BA History Distance Education in Tamil Nadu University
Tamil Nadu University offers numerous UG/PG courses, and BA is one of them. The University offers a BA distance education program in various specializations such as BA Tamil, BA English, BA History, BA Political Science, and so on. Tamil Nadu University is about to open the distance admission window for such Undergraduate programs.
Candidates looking for admission to this distance program at Tamil Nadu University must pass 12th with at least 50% marks from a recognized board in India. The course fee of the BA distance program varies on specializations. Tamil Nadu University charges approx INR 6300/ to INR 9300/ for the distance BA distance education program.
FAQs of BA History Distance Education Admission
Q What are the best Universities that offers BA in History course in distance education Mode?
Ans In India, There are many universities where admission is going on for the course, such as the University of Madras, IGNOU University, Karnataka State Open University, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.