BA History Distance Education: The three-year distance learning BA in History is an undergraduate curriculum that covers all the specific information about the Ancient, Post-Classical, and Modern periods. They can work as writers, research assistants, editors, etc. after the distance learning BA in History programme.
Distance BA History, the primary degree programme in the arts stream, is one of the best courses for students who wish to learn about and comprehend culture and society. This distance BA in History is designed to provide comprehensive understanding of all events that are connected to the elements that form the foundation for the growth of civilisations, such as various economies, civilizations, religions, etc.
For instance, in India, the emphasis will be mostly on Indian history as well as the important political and socio economic events that occurred throughout the world. The major topics, such as Ancient Indian History, Ancient World History, Medieval History, Political Theory, African History, World Politics, Pre- and Post-Colonization, etc., will be covered in the BA History distance education programme.
- IGNOU will Close the Admission window for the Distance BA History program on 31 January 2023. (Click Here)
- Distance admission for the BA History program will start soon at Punjab University for the 2023 session.
- The University of Madras will soon start the distance admission for BA History 2023 program.
Students who want to pursue a distance BA in History programme must read all the guidelines to know their eligibility criteria.
- Students from any stream can apply for distance BA in History programme.
- Students must have passed their higher secondary education 10+2 or equivalent from the recognized board with minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
- Students from reserved category will get relaxation as per the government and universities norms.
The fee for a distance BA in History varies between INR 9,000 to INR 35,000/- per annum. The fee of a distance BA in Sociology course may change based on the amenities and facilities offered at the institution or university and the quality of instruction offered.
BA History Distance Learning Admission Highlights
Bachelor of Arts in History (BA History)
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 9,000 to INR 35,000/-
12th from any stream
|Minimum marks||40% in 12th|
Archaeologist, Teacher, Archivist, Civil Servant, etc.
INR 4 LPA – INR 6 LPA
IGNOU, TNOU, NOU, LPU
BA History Distance Education Admission Process
In their curriculum, several prestigious colleges and universities include a distance BA in History programme. The application process for this programme begins following the announcement of the results for the 10+2 or an equivalent exam. Students must fill out the application forms on the official websites of the colleges or universities.
- The application form must be obtained first through the online portal or offline network.
- Once completed, the students must submit or attach the necessary documents in accordance with the instructions and requirements stated.
Advantages of BA History Distance Learning
- Offers more networking opportunities
- Helps students develop their analytical skills
- More Flexible
- Accommodates students with special needs
- Saves time and money
- Allows students to hone their Time management skills
BA History Correspondence Scope
- Educational Scope of BA History Correspondence
There are several alternatives in history, politics, and art, depending on your stream of interest. The students have a wide range of employment opportunities when higher education and the course are combined. Several of the courses after BA History distance education include:
- MA in History and Culture
- MA in History of Indian Art and Culture
- MA in Ancient Indian History and Archaeology
- BEd in History
- Job Opportunities For BA History Correspondence
After completing a Bachelor of Arts in History program through distance learning, the student’s knowledge will determine whether they work in the public or private industries after graduation. Students can continue their education by enrolling in additional full-time classes or pursuing a higher-level degree such as a doctorate or another postdoctoral certificate.
Following their undergraduate studies in history, some of the finest job titles are:
- Museum Management
Top 10 Universities For Distance BA History
- Venkateshwara Open University
- University of Madras
- Madurai Kamaraj University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Punjab University
- University of Pune
- Tamil Nadu Open University
Be the first to leave a review.