BA Political Science Distance Education Admission 2023: The distance BA Political Science program comprises the study of the history of Indian politics and Geo Politics, public policies, government policies, foreign relations, etc.
- Admission 2023: Presently, the application windows of most universities like IGNOU, Calicut University DDE, Mumbai University, Madras University, DU SOL, etc, are open for July 2023 session. Interested students can apply before the last date.
- A Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Political Science is an undergraduate degree program that belongs to the arts stream.
- The duration of this UG degree in Political science is 3 to 6 years to enhance the deep understanding of Polity.
- 12th in any stream from any recognized secondary board of education is the minimum eligibility for getting admission to the correspondence BA Political Science course.
- A candidate must score at least 40% marks in Higher secondary education (12th).
- The fee of this program ranges between INR 10,000 to INR 40,000 per year in Indian universities.
- The distance BA course in Political Science is a branch of Social Science that is designed to deal with the study of polity.
- During this course, a student enhances their knowledge about the principles of Indian and Geo politics.
BA Political Science Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors/Undergraduate|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Arts in Political Science|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Minimum Percentage Required||45%|
|Average Course Fees||
Rs.10,000 – Rs. 40,000 per annum
Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
No specific age limit
|Similar Course Options of Study||
BA (Economics), BA (Sociology), BA (History), BA (Drawing), etc.
|Average Salary Offered||
INR 3.6 LPA – INR 6.8 LPA
Lawyer, Civil Servant, Teacher/Lecturer, Content Writer, Public Relations Officer, Journalist, etc.
- Kerala University BA Political Science Distance Education admission for the 2023 session is going on. The admission deadline is 31 August 2023. Click Here
- BA Political Science distance education admission for the academic year 2023-24 is open at Delhi University SOL. 20 October 2023 is the deadline to apply for the course. Click Here
- Lovely Professional University BA Political Science distance education admission deadline for the 2023 academic year is 20 October 2023. Apply Now
- Kurukshetra University has started the admission for the BA distance education program for the 2023 academic session. Apply before the last date, 31 August 2023. Apply Now
- IGNOU has started the BA Political Science admission for the 2023 July session. Candidates must apply before 20 October 2023. Click Here
More Distance Courses
- BA English Distance Education
- BA Fine Arts Distance Education
- BA Distance Education
- BA Archaeology Distance Education
- BA Yoga Distance Education
- BA Hindi Distance Education
- BA Geography Distance Education
- BA History Distance Education
- BA Mathematics Distance Education
- BA Fashion Design Distance Education
- BA Physical Education Distance Education
- BA Psychology Distance Education
- BA Economics Distance Education
- BA General Distance Education
- BA Sociology Distance Education
- BA JMC Distance Education
BA Political Science Distance Education Admission 2023
Online applications are invited by several UGC and DEB (Distance Education Bureau)-accredited universities for the BA Political Science distance learning program for July 2023 session. DU SOL, IGNOU, Calicut University DDE, Madurai Kamraj University, Kurukshetra University, Alagappa University, Anna University, Kerala University, and more, offering admission to the correspondence BA Political Science course.
Applicants eligible and interested in applying for admission to the BA Political Science distance education admission for the July 2023-24 session must apply before the last date. Following are the details of universities that offer admission to this program at present:
BA Political Science Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The minimum requirements for BA Political Science distance learning are the following:
- Students must have passed their intermediate or 10+2 exam in any stream from a recognized board or institution with a minimum percentage of 40% to be eligible for a distance BA specialized in Political Science.
- Students must follow the specific eligibility standards normally defined by the institutions or universities conducting the course in order to be considered for admission to the best universities.
BA Political Science Distance Learning Fee Structure
Each and every university has a different academic fee structure for the programs. For BA Political Science distance education, colleges and universities in India have an academic fee varying between INR 10,000 to INR 40,000/- per annum.
|University/College||Total Fee in INR|
Top Universities/Colleges For Distance BA in Political Science
|University of Delhi School of Open Learning|
|Nalanda Open University|
|Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Mahatma Gandhi University School of Distance Education||IGNOU|
BA Political Science Distance Education in India
In India, Distance BA in Political Science specialization is offered by several universities at the fee range of Rs 10,000 to Rs 40,000 per annum. However, the fee range for this program varies in different universities in different states of India.
In this section, we provide you with the complete details for BA Political Science Distance Education course admission for different universities located in different states or regions of India. Following are the details:
BA Political Science Distance Education in Kerala
In Kerala, there are 3 universities approved by University Grant Commission (UGC) and DEB to offer admission to Distance education programs. These 3 universities only 2 universities are offering a BA Political Science distance learning program for July 2023-24 session. The fee for the BA Political Science ODL program in these universities ranges between Rs 10,060 to Rs 14,235. The following are the universities:
- Kerala University
- Calicut University
Kerala University BA Political Science Distance Education
Admission to the BA Political Science correspondence course admission has been going on at Kerala University, Kerala, India, for July 2023 session. Eligible candidates can apply before the last date, 31 August 2023.
12th or equivalent passed candidates are eligible to apply for the program. The total fee charged by the university for a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science distance education course is Rs 13,605.
Benefits of BA Political Science Distance Learning
- Flexible and Self-paced
- Individual Approach
- Ability to revise subject materials
- Earn while you Learn
BA Political Science Distance Education Admission Process
The admission procedure for the distance BA Political Science program in India can be completed online or on-site at the campus.
- Students must first get the application form via the official online portal.
- Register as a new student and then fill in the application form.
- The students must follow the instructions and submit or attach the required documents.
- Students must submit both the application form and payment of an academic fee in order to finish the application process successfully.
- Students will receive a confirmation page with their enrollment number on it.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Admission to MA Political Science Distance Education
- 10th/12th/UG/PG certificate
- Adhaar card for address verification
- Pan card as ID proof
- DOB certificate
- Caste certificate
- Recent Passport size Photo
- School/College Leaving certificate
BA Political Science Distance Education Syllabus
BA Political Science distance education takes three years and is broken up into six semesters. Each semester is six months long. The distance BA Political Science program syllabus consists of core and elective subjects. In each university, the distance BA in political science syllabus may be different in terms of the electives subjects. BA Political Science Distance Education syllabus prescribed by various universities is listed below.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Understanding Political Theory||Political Theory – Concepts and Debate|
|Constitutional Government and Democracy||Political Process in India|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Introduction to Comparative Government and Politics.||Political Process and Institutions in Comparative Perspective|
|Perspectives on Public Administration||Public Policy and Administration in India|
|Perspectives on International Relations and World History||Global Politics|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Classical Political Philosophy||Modern Political Philosophy|
|Modern India Political Thought||Indian Political Thoughts|
BA Political Science Correspondence Course Scope
Educational Scope of Distance BA in Political Science
Students can always pursue additional education after completing their degree, increasing their chances of landing good job opportunities. In recent years, graduates in India have increasingly enrolled in higher education programs in management and law, among others. Following completion of the BA Political Science distance learning program, the following academic options are available:
Job Scope For Distance BA in Political Science
Graduate students with a distance BA in political science have a variety of job opportunities in both the public and private sectors. A distance learning BA in Political Science has a promising future ahead of it, with excellent job possibilities and chances in higher education.
The list below includes some career options after completing the distance Bachelor of Arts in Political Science through distance learning:
- Civil Servant
- Content Writer
- Public Relations Officer
- Research and Development
Be the first to leave a review.