BA JMC Distance Education: The distance BA Journalism and Mass Communication (JMC) is a 3-year undergraduate program that is divided into 6 semesters. This BA in JMC program is intended for students who are interested in pursuing careers in media and journalism. It teaches students numerous media and journalistic techniques that will help them to build their foundation to understanding the fundamental ideas in this program.
Distance BA JMC program shows several subjects like Digital Media, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism, Event Management, Broadcasting, etc., that exchange information to significant portions of the public through the media.
BA JMC distance education offers students the best opportunity to pursue a career in journalism and the media while also expressing their original ideas and thoughts. This program also gives students a chance to show off their skills and develop their own creativity in their work.
- Bachelor of Arts or BA Fresh online registration in distance education admission mode has been started for DU SOL. The University will allow students to enroll on 20 October 2023. (Click Here)
- IGNOU University has commenced the admission process for the July 2023 academic session for the BA Course in distance education mode. Candidates can apply before 20 October 2023. (Click Here)
- Savitribai Phule Pune University will start soon the BAJMC admission for the 2023 academic session. Candidates can apply before the last date.
Students must follow the instructions in order to apply for a distance BA in the Journalism and Mass Communication course. For student’s reference, the following is a list of the eligibility requirements for the BA Journalism and Mass Communication distance learning:
- The 10+2 level grade must have been passed by a recognized board in order for students to be eligible for BA JMC distance education.
- Students should be passed out with a minimum aggregate score of 40%.
The fee for a distance BA Journalism and Mass Communication (BAJMC) program at different colleges or universities ranges from INR 8,000 to INR 50,000/- per annum.
BA JMC Distance Learning Admission Highlights
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 8,000 to INR 50,000/-
Class 12th in any stream
|Minimum score||40% in 12th|
|Program Level||UG level|
Journalist, Reporter, RJ, Communications Manager, etc.
INR 5 LPA – INR 7.5 LPA
More Distance Courses
- BA English Distance Education
- BA Fine Arts Distance Education
- BA Distance Education
- BA Archaeology Distance Education
- BA Yoga Distance Education
- BA Hindi Distance Education
- BA Geography Distance Education
- BA History Distance Education
- BA Mathematics Distance Education
- BA Fashion Design Distance Education
- BA Political Science Distance Education
- BA Physical Education Distance Education
- BA Psychology Distance Education
- BA Economics Distance Education
- BA General Distance Education
- BA Sociology Distance Education
BA Journalism & Mass Communication Distance Education Admission Process
In order for students to be able to pursue the BA in Journalism and Mass Communication (BAJMC) through distance learning, they must ensure that they are eligible for the course as listed below:
- The official websites available where students can apply for admissions provide simple access to information on distance BA Journalism and Mass Communication program.
- Both online and offline modes can be used to register for admission. However, eligibility requirements for the distance BA Journalism and Mass Communication must be satisfied first.
Advantages of BA Journalism and Mass Communication (JMC) Distance Learning
- Modern approach of learning.
- Learner Centric – Offers Flexibility in learning
- Entails limited Infrastructure
- High standardization of syllabus
- Blended approach of training
BA JMC Distance Education Scope
- Educational Scope of BA JMC Distance Learning
After graduation, students interested in learning more about the mass media and journalism and its influence can apply for higher education. Following the completion of a distance BA in Journalism and Mass Communication, students have access to the following popular higher education options:
- Job Scope For BA JMC Distance Learning
The featured writers have greatly impacted how aspirants think about the media and how people act today. In this way, it could be said that it gives journalism and mass communication majors a wide range of job opportunities. After getting a BA or JMC, graduates can work in the following fields:
- Social Media
- Television and Radio Production
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Film Studies
- Event Management
- Print Journalism
Top 10 Universities For BA JMC Distance Education
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- DNC Nagpur
- DDC Delhi
- Uttarakhand Open University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Nalanda Open University
- Venkateshwara Open University
- Ram Nirikshan Atma Ram College
Be the first to leave a review.