BA Economics Distance Education: Students who aspire to work in the banking and financial sectors as well as other important business firms can enroll to the 3-year undergraduate degree program in economics through distance learning. After completing their 12th-grade education, students can enroll in BA Economics distance education.
Students in the distance BA in Economics degree will learn how to collect, examine, and evaluate data using statistical and economic methods. Additionally, it teaches students how to use financial principles and procedures to explain business and economic ideas in local and international contexts.
BA Economics distance learning includes topics such as Financial Economics, Labour Economics, Econometrics, Health Economics, Public and Institutional Economics, International Economics and Development Economics, etc.
- Lovely Professional University has started the BA Economics distance education admission for the 2023 academic session, candidates can apply before the last date. Apply Now
- Kurukshetra University has begun admission for the BA Economics distance education program for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now
- DU SOL will begin soon the BA Economics admission for the 2023 session, fill out the registration form before the deadline date.
- IGNOU will start the BA Economics admission for the July 2023 session, apply before the last date.
Students must have completed their 10+2 grade from a recognized board or fulfill the following requirements to be eligible for the distance BA Economics degree offered by a number of universities and institutions.
- Students must pass the 10+2 boards exam from a recognized board in any stream (Science, Commerce, and Arts) to pursue the distance BA Economics program.
- Students should have at least passed with a minimum of 40% overall in the 10+2 grade level.
The academic fee for a distance BA in Economics varies between INR 8,000 to INR 40,000/- per annum depending on the facilities and amenities provided by different colleges or universities.
BA Economics Distance Education Admission Highlights
Bachelor of Arts in Economics
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 8,000 to INR 40,000/-
XII in any stream
|Minimum marks||40% marks|
Economist, Business Analyst, Accountant, Investment banker, etc.
INR 5 LPA – INR 9 LPA
|BA Economics Distance Universities||
TNOU, DU, LPU, IGNOU, NOU
BA Economics Distance Education Admission Process
According to a college or university, there are different requirements for entering a distance learning BA Economics program. In spite of this, there are almost no changes in the procedure to take admission, which includes the following steps:
- Students can apply for an application through the college or university’s official website, filling out the distance BA Economics program application form with all necessary documents.
- Secondly, by visiting the institution or university, completing the distance BA Economics registration form, and bringing all necessary documentation.
- After that students can submit the application form for admission to the distance BA Economics program.
BA Economics Correspondence Benefits
- Less expensive than regular education
- Flexible and self-paced
- Soft and transferable skills and consolidated
- More Efficient
- Possible networking with teachers and students
BA Economics Distance Learning Scope
- Educational Scope of Distance Learning BA Economics
After completing their degree, students can always pursue higher education, which will increase their chances to get the best job opportunities. The higher education options that students can look for after finishing the BA economics distance education are mentioned below:
- MA in Economics
- Recruitment Areas For Distance Learning BA Economics
Distance BA in Economics graduates is in high demand across all job sectors, including economic research institutions, agriculture companies, stock exchanges, analysis and forecasting firms, banks and credit unions, financial information firms, statistical research firms, manufacturing firms, and many more.
For the graduates of distance BA Economics course, some recruiting areas are:
- Civil Services
- Research & Development
- Business Firms
Distance Education BA Economics Top Universities
- Amity University
- Venkateshwara Open University
- University of Mumbai
- Andhra University
- Annamalai University
- Jaipur National University
- Aligarh Muslim University
Be the first to leave a review.