MBA Textile Management Distance Education: MBA Textile Management distance learning program is completed within a duration of two years. It comprises four semesters at the PG level. The course will provide basic skills in textiles to the learners and management strategies to implement in the textile industry. The course in distance learning mode provides equal opportunities to the individuals as they may get from the same course in regular mode.
The syllabus of MBA Textile management distance education is rich from the learning point of view and contains a variety of subjects. Some of the subjects in which students can get specialties are business skills, strategic management, textile basics, textile costing, advertising & sales promotion, garment production, textile logistics and, supply chain management, etc.
- Distance MBA admission is going on at Bhartidarshan University for the 2023 session. (Click Here)
- IGNOU has started Distance MBA admission for the 2023 session. The last date to apply is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Distance Admission for the MBA program is going on at DY Patil University. (Click Here)
MBA Textile Management distance learning is based on the idea of providing learning ease and flexibility. In order to pursue this course, one will have to meet the criteria provided below:
- It is needed to get a Graduation degree in any subject to become eligible for the course.
- The minimum score required for the candidates to become eligible is around 40 percent or more in the last exam.
- These admissions are not based on the entrance exam, and the previous merit of students is considered.
In order to study the distance MBA Textile Management course, the candidates can take admission to any institute and pay a fee ranging from INR 27,500 to INR 75,800 per year.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education Highlights
MBA in Textile Management
Bachelor’s in any discipline
40% in bachelor’s
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Course level||PG Level|
INR 27,500 to INR 75,800
Textile Designer, Consultant, Sales Specialist, etc.
INR 5 LPA to INR 8.5 LPA
MBA Textile Management Distance Education Admission Process
Either online or offline application systems can be used to submit the application form for the distance MBA Textile Management course. The online forms will be submitted through the website.
- Open the relevant university’s official site to begin the application.
- Firstly the candidates will have to confirm their registration as new students.
- Then each candidate will read the instructions and fill out the form accordingly.
- It will then be required to support the details by uploading the related documents.
- Payment of the application fee must have been made online mode.
- The receipt of the fee will also be uploaded.
- Candidates will submit the form, and enrollment numbers will be sent to them via email.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education Syllabus
1st Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Principles of Management||1ST SEM|
|2||Applied Operations Research & Statistics||1ST SEM|
|3||Computer Application In Business||1ST SEM|
|4||Managerial Economics||1ST SEM|
|5||Business Communication||1ST SEM|
2nd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Marketing Management||2ND SEM|
|2||Human Resource Management||2ND SEM|
|3||Financial Management||2ND SEM|
|4||Basics of Textiles||2ND SEM|
|5||Organisational Behaviour||2ND SEM|
|6||PROJECT PAPER – II||2ND SEM|
3rd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Yarn and Fabric Production Management||3RD SEM|
|2||Fabric Manufacturing||3RD SEM|
|3||Logistics and Supply Chain Management||3RD SEM|
|4||Moden Textile Technology||3RD SEM|
|5||Fashion Merchandising||3RD SEM|
|6||PROJECT & VIVA I||3RD SEM|
4th Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Principles of Fashion Design||4TH SEM|
|2||Indian Textile Industry||4TH SEM|
|3||Textile Market-Domestic & International||4TH SEM|
|4||Textile Costing||4TH SEM|
|5||Advertising and Sales Promotion||4TH SEM|
|6||PROJECT & VIVA II||4TH SEM|
Advantages of MBA Textile Management Distance Learning
- Students get the opportunity of stimulating their learning activities.
- The most convenient place and time for studies can be chosen.
- Objectives of learning can be controlled throughout the course.
- There is enough time for students to make assignments and completing other tasks.
- The learners can also get help from other students.
Scope After Distance MBA in Textile Management
- Educational Scope of Distance MBA Textile Management
MBA Textile Management distance education is equally career-oriented as the regular degree is, and it offers the chance for higher learning to the students. These learners, after this course, can be admitted to any of the related courses.
In the field of Textile Management, various courses at the doctorate level are available, and some of those are given below:
- PhD in Textile Management
- PhD in Fashion Designing Management
- Job Roles After Distance MBA Textile Management
MBA Textile Management through distance learning is the most career-oriented program and will make students eligible to pursue a lot of job options in the textile sector.
The most popular jobs in the textile management sector are:
- Customer Relations Manager
- Management Trainee
- Product Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
Top 10 Colleges For Distance Learning
- Chandigarh University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Annamalai University
- Amity University
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- University of Mysore
Be the first to leave a review.