Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education 2024: DAVV DDE has started the PG admission for the 2024 academic session. The last date is 29 February 2024 for Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya PG distance education admission. Students can fill out the admission form by visiting the official portal of the University @www.cdoedavv.ac.in.
- UG Programs: B. A and B.SC are provided by the University for 10+2 qualified and the fee charges are between 25k to 45k.
- PG Programs: The University provides an MBA program for those, who are interested in the business field. It needs a bachelor’s degree and the fee structure is around Rs.27,750.
- Website: www.dauniv.ac.in
DAVV CDOE Latest Admission Updates: 5 February 2024
- DAVV Distance Education MBA & MCA Admission 2024-25 is going on. The admission deadline is 29 Feb 2024. Source
- DAVV, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya starts the Sem II Learners Counselling session for the MCA program Batch.
- Learners Counselling has started for the Sem II MBA program Batch 1 by the Devi Ahilya Viswavidyalya Distance education.
- The date sheet for the examination of MBA and MCA has been released by Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education. Source
The last decade has been remarkable for the DAV CDOE— because The University has helped thousands of students in reaching their destiny. What makes the DAV CDOE different from other institutions in the genre of distance education which attracts students, can be learned in the following sections.
- E-Learning, Digital Library, and more than 1300 audio lectures.
- Updated syllabus of courses.
- Highly experienced faculty staff.
- Cost-effective professional courses.
Candidates planning admission to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance education courses will be supported by this article thoroughly by presenting the solutions to common problems such as eligibility, admission process, etc.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Ovierview
|Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education
|Type of Ownership
|Indore, Madhya Pradesh
|UG & PG
|Mode of Admission
|Online and Offline
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Admission 2024
29 Feb 2024 was the deadline to fill out the online application form for DAVV Distance Education for session 2024-25. Candidates can fill out and submit the registration form by visiting its authorized web portal.
Interested candidates can apply for DAV CDOE MBA and MCA programs through the MP Online Portal. The University has not announced the last date yet— but candidates must submit the DAV CDOE applications as soon as possible so as not to destroy the opportunity offered by this session.
DAV University opens admission twice a year. The next session of admission will be administered soon after the completion of the current session.
- Please visit www.davv.mponline.gov.in to apply for MBA and MCA distance education programs.
- The online application form fee for the mentioned PG courses is 500 Indian rupees.
- The prescribed registration amount will be needed to be paid through a debit/credit card.
- After submission of the application form, candidates will be called to counseling sessions.
DAVV CDOE Application Form 2024
The application form in the online format is available for batch-b of the January 2024 session. Candidates should submit the application form before the deadline, which is yet to be announced on the portal. The application form fee for Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance education courses is 500 INR, and the paid fee will not be refunded.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Admission Process 2024
To understand the admission process for DAVV CDOE courses, candidates should look at the steps given below.
- Open the official DAVV CDOE website (www.cdoedavv.ac.in)
- Visit the “Programs” section
- Tap on “Apply Now”
- Complete enrollment process
- Take a copy of the acknowledgment letter
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Admission 2024 Required Documents
- Educational Certificate (10th, 12th, UG, & PG)
- Address Proof (Adhaar Card/Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- DOB Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate.
- Provisional Certificate
- Caste Certificate.
- Recent Photo (Passport size)
DAVV Distance Education Courses Details
|Minimum Eligibility Requirement
|Graduation with 45-50% marks in any specialization
|MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management
|MBA Business Analytics
|MBA Energy Management
|Graduation with 45-50% marks in Science or Engineering in any specialization
|BSC CS/BCA/BSc IT/ BTech CSE/BE CSE/ BTech IT or any other equivalent degree
Note: The University will invite every applied candidate to its counseling sessions. During the counseling sessions, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education will cross-check the documents. Only candidates who cleared the counseling session will be asked to pay the first-semester fee to confirm admission.
Be the first to leave a review.