Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education 2023: Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya’s Centre for Distance and Online Education, abbreviated as CDOE, helps the university to remain with the objective of educating students belonging to thin financial backgrounds.
The UGC-approved distance education university provides professional degree courses at the Postgraduate level. The courses are approved by the AICTE. The University emphasizes technology-based study to present the ideal way of learning in the distance mode.
DAVV CDOE Latest Updates
- DAVV Distance Education MBA & MCA Admission 2023-24 is going on. The admission deadline is 23 September 2023. Click Here
- DAVV, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya starts the Sem II Learners Counselling session for the MCA program Batch 1. Click Here
- Learners Counselling has started for the Sem II MBA program Batch 1 by the Devi Ahilya Viswavidyalya Distance education. Click Here
The last decade has been remarkable for the DAV CDOE— because The University has helped thousands of students in reaching their destiny. What makes the DAV CDOE different from other institutions in the genre of distance education which attracts students, can be learned in the following sections.
- E-Learning, Digital Library, and more than 1300 audio lectures.
- Updated syllabus of courses.
- Highly experienced faculty staff.
- Cost-effective professional courses.
Candidates planning admission to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance education courses will be supported by this article thoroughly by presenting the solutions to common problems such as eligibility, admission process, etc.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Ovierview
|University Name||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education|
|Type of Ownership||Government University|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Program Offered||UG & PG|
|Mode of Admission||Online and Offline|
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission will open for the DAV CDOE 2023-24 batch-B. The University will start the distance education admission process for business management and computer applications-based programs.
Interested candidates can apply for DAV CDOE MBA and MCA programs through MP Online Portal. The University has not announced the last date yet— but candidates must submit the DAV CDOE applications as soon as possible to not destroy the opportunity offered by this session.
DAV University opens admission twice a year. The next session of admission will be administered soon after the completion of the current session.
- Please visit www.davv.mponline.gov.in to apply for MBA and MCA distance education programs.
- The online application form fee for mentioned PG courses is 500 Indian rupees.
- The prescribed registration amount will be needed to pay through a debit/credit card.
- After submission of the application form, candidates will be called to counseling sessions.
DAVV CDOE Application Form
The application form in the online format is available for batch-b of the January 2023 session. Candidates should submit the application form before the deadline which is yet to be announced on the portal. The application form fee for Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance education courses is 500 INR, and the paid fee will not be refunded.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Admission Process 2023
In order to understand the admission process for DAVV CDOE courses, candidates should look at the steps given below.
- Open the official DAVV CDOE website (www.cdoedavv.ac.in)
- Visit the “Programs” section
- Tap on “Apply Now”
- Complete enrollment process
- Take a copy of the acknowledgment letter
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Admission 2023 Required Documents
- Educational Certificate (10th, 12th, UG, & PG)
- Address Proof (Adhaar Card/Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- DOB Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate.
- Provisional Certificate
- Caste Certificate.
- Recent Photo (Passport size)
DAVV Distance Education Courses Details
|Course Name||Minimum Eligibility Requirement|
|MBA HRM||Graduation with 45-50% marks in any specialization|
|MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management|
|MBA Business Analytics|
|MBA Energy Management||Graduation with 45-50% marks with Science or Engineering in any specialization|
|MCA||BSC CS/BCA/BSc IT/ BTech CSE/BE CSE/ BTech IT or any other equivalent degree|
Note: The University will invite every applied candidate to its counseling sessions. During the counseling sessions, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education will cross-check the documents. Only candidates who cleared the counseling session will be asked to pay the first-semester fee to confirm admission.
Be the first to leave a review.