Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education: UOU started offering services in distance education on 31 October 2005. UOU has been recognized by both DEB and UGC. The Haldwani-established university each year come up with various attractive courses for undergraduate, and postgraduate modules in different-different domains to give motion to the standstill life of the students.
Precisely, the courses can be divided into degrees, certificates, and diplomas. Uttrakhand Open University administers numeous schools such as social science, management, commerce, agriculture, vocational, humanties, tourism & hotel management, law, library science, and many more, that assist university in offering admission, teaching, and completing the coursework comfortably.
Why someone must apply to Uttrakhand Open University ODL courses? In order to find the reason, individuals should go through the following sections.
- There are over 85000+ students enrolled in the university.
- UOU has more than 90 study centre across the state with 80+ programs.
- Self-Learning Materials, and Video Lectures can be downloaded free of charge from the official website.
- In order to give an idea of the examination, the university itself provides an option to download the previous year’s question papers.
This article is about sharing the admission related every single piece of information that one can use to easily get admission in the desired course.
Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Uttarakhand Open University (UOU)|
|Location||Haldwani (Nainital) Uttarakhand- 263139|
Uttarakhand Open University DDE Admission 2023
Uttrakhand Open University (UOU) academic year-2023 admission for certificate, diploma, and degree courses at undergraduate, and postgraduate levels has begun on 01 January 2023. UOU has commenced the admission process online at its official website.
Candidates who are willing to study BA, BBA, BCA, BSc, BEd, Certificate in Ayurvedic Food and Nutrition, MCA, MSc Botany, or any other course can apply before 31 March 2023.
Applicants will be admitted to general and skill-focused UG and PG courses based on how well they perform on the qualifying exams. Candidates who want to pursue a research degree program must, however, pass either the national level or university entrance exam in order to get admission.
- The online admission process link can be found at www.uou.ac.in.
- The admission fee varies from program to program. Detail related to the same can be seen in the section ahead.
- A valid score in UGC-NET/JRF is ideal for admission to the UOU Phd degree program.
UOUDE Application Form 2023
The application form for admission to the 2023 academic year session will be opened for aspirants in the first week of August. Interested students for bachelor’s and master’s degree, diploma, and certificate courses must submit their filled online application forms by the deadline of 31 March 2023. The application forms cannot be accepted at the university without documents, and admission fees.
Uttarakhand Open University Admission Process 2023
The Uttrakhand Open University (UOU) admission process for distance education courses is not particularly difficult, but it does ask applicants to follow certain steps. The procedures or steps that students must learn before enrolling in reality are expressed below.
- Please visit the UOU homepage (www.uou.ac.in)
- Press the online admission
- Read instructions
- Start by pressing “Click here to proceed”
- Choose Programme, and study centre
- Fill in the details, and upload the documents
- Make a payment online via net banking, debit card, credit card, or challan
- Take a printout of the form
- Submit the printout with other testimonials at the study centre
The Uttrakhand Open University authorized study centre will verify the provided documentation and printed form prior to altering the status of admission. Results may become available in as little as 5 to 10 working days, but the process can take 10 to 15 working days. To access the official website and monitor the status of the submitted admission application, use the pre-admission unique number.
Be the first to leave a review.