VMOU Distance Education Admission 2023: Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) fresh admission for the session 2023-24 has been commenced by the officials for various programmes at the Undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) levels. 20 October 2023 is the deadline for those who want to take admission to VMOU Distance Education admission 2023-24. The application form is live for courses such as BCom, BBA, BEd, MA, BSc, MSc, MCom, and many more.
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, or VMOU, is a state university that came into being in 1987 in Rajasthan. The University was established to provide educational services to the larger part of the population, especially the poor, disadvantaged, and working professionals, to help them reach new heights of knowledge, and skills for the betterment of their future.
There are many distance learning centres that the VMOU administers, and these centres provide courses that are available in the fields of management, education, arts, science, library science, and many others at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
The following sections contain bold reasons for choosing Vardhman Mahaveer Open University as a place to study distance education courses.
- VMOU Helping Centres are available across the state of Rajasthan on all working days from 10 AM to 5 PM. Students can visit in person or call the phone number provided.
- Completely free counseling sessions.
- For self-learning, VMOU provides E-Study materials.
- Quick and convenient admission mode “Online”.
VMOU Distance Education Latest Updates
- The admission for the undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) level programmes has been started for session 2023, and the deadline to enrol is 20 October 2023. Source
- Distance MBA Admission fresh registration for the academic calendar 2023-24 is going on at Vardhman Mahaveer Open University. And the deadline to apply for the course is 20 October 2023.
VMOU Distance Education 2023 Highlight
VMOU Distance Education 2023
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) admission is currently in process for various preparatory, certificate, diploma, bachelor’s, and master’s degree courses. The university provided an online window to submit the application form for admission.
Both application and admission fees will be needed when submitting the admission form to Vardhman Mahaveer Open University for the 2023 session.
- Kindly reach the official website of VMOU to apply online.
- The registration form fee for all courses except a few at VMOU is INR 100.
- Applicants are required to pay the application form fee with a debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
- University will determine the admission to most of the courses through academic merit.
- MCA, and MBA admission will be made on the basis of entrance tests, and qualifying exam scores merit.
VMOU Application Form 2023
The VMOU online application form is active for the 2023-24 sessions. Candidates must submit the filled application form before the closing date. Individuals have to submit the VMOU application form with a requisite fee of 100 Indian rupees.
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) application form fee should be paid with online digital payment modes such as credit card, debit card, internet banking, etc.
VMOU Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The following section will walk you through the VMOU online admissions process step by step.
- Kindly step into the website of VMOU (www.vmou.ac.in)
- Press “Online Services”
- Click the “Fresh Admission” active link
- Read all the instructions
- Complete the necessary parts of the VMOU admission form.
- Please select the desired program.
- Cross-Verify by clicking the “Preview” button.
- Proceed to upload documents.
- Deposit the course admission fee.
- Please save the receipt.
Note: Submitted applications to the Vardhman Mahaveer Open University will go through the verification process. The university will update the admission status online at least 5 to 10 days after the application is submitted.
Be the first to leave a review.