VMOU Distance Education Admission 2023: Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, or VMOU, is a state university that came into being in 1987 in Rajasthan. The University was established to provide educational services to the larger part of the population, especially the poor, disadvantaged, and working professionals, to help them reach new heights of knowledge, and skills for the betterment of their future.
There are many distance learning centers that are administered by the VMOU, and these centers provide courses that are available in the fields of management, education, arts, science, library science, and many others at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
The following sections contain bold reasons for choosing Vardhman Mahaveer Open University as a place to study distance education courses.
- VMOU Helping Centres are available across the state of Rajasthan on all working days from 10 AM to 5 PM. Students can visit in person or call the phone number provided.
- Completely free counseling sessions.
- For self-learning, VMOU provides E-Study materials.
- Quick and convenient admission mode “Online”.
VMOU will only offer admission to its courses to candidates who correctly complete the admission form. In order to learn the exact way of submitting the VMOU admission form and avoid mistakes, aspirants should not leave the article.
VMOU Distance Education 2023 Highlight
|University Name||Vardhman Mahaveer Open University|
VMOU Distance Education 2023
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) admission is currently in process for various preparatory, certificate, diploma, bachelor’s, and master’s degree courses. The university provided an online window to submit the application form for admission.
There is a deadline – or closing date – on 31 March 2023 before your application form will be able to be accepted at VMOU. One has to select regional and study centers as part of the VMOU application form filling and submission process.
Both application and admission fees will be needed when submitting the admission form to Vardhman Mahaveer Open University for the 2023 session.
- Kindly reach the official website of VMOU to apply online.
- The registration form fee for all courses except a few at VMOU is INR 100.
- Applicants are required to pay the application form fee with a debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
- University will determine the admission to most of the courses through academic merit.
- MCA, and MBA admission will be made on the basis of entrance tests, and qualifying exam scores merit.
VMOU Application Form 2023
The VMOU online application form is active for the 2023-24 sessions. Candidates must submit the filled application form before the closing date of 31 March 2023. Individuals have to submit the VMOU application form with a requisite fee of 100 Indian rupees.
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) application form fee should be paid with online digital payment modes such as credit card, debit card, internet banking, etc.
VMOU Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The following section will walk you through the VMOU online admissions process step by step.
- Kindly step into the website of VMOU (www.vmou.ac.in)
- Press “Online Services”
- Click the “Fresh Admission” active link
- Read all the instructions
- Complete the necessary parts of the VMOU admission form.
- Please select the desired programme.
- Cross-Verify by clicking the “Preview” button.
- Proceed to upload documents.
- Deposit the course admission fee.
- Please save the receipt.
Note: Submitted applications to the Vardhman Mahaveer Open University will go through the verification process. The university will update the admission status online at least 5 to 10 days after the application is submitted.
Be the first to leave a review.