Mysore University Distance Education 2024: Candidates will soon get the application form for Mysore University distance education admission. The University is expected to close the admission window in the last week of October. Mysore University offers 40+ online Programmes, including UG and PG courses like MA, BA, BBA, BCom, BSc, and MSc in Distance mode. Usually, Admissions to these courses are offered by the University in January and July sessions.
UOM Distance Education Latest Update
- Mysore University distance education admission for the 2024 session will start soon for Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduates (PG) level programmes.
- Students can visit the official website of Mysore University to learn more about the latest updates.
The University of Mysore is a public state university in Mysore, Karnataka. It was established on 27 July 1916. Its 1st chancellor was the prince of Mysore, and the first Vice-Chancellor was H. V. Nanjundaiah. It is the sixth-oldest university in the Country and the first University in Karnataka.
Admission to distance UG and PG courses at Mysore University will be online. Students can apply through the official website for admission. This article offers detailed information about the university and its courses. Students should read the article for more information.
Mysore University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Mysore University Distance Education|
|Established | Type||1916 | State|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Location||Mysore, Karnataka, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Lab. Café. Medical|
|Admission Help desk||+91-821-2419351|
|Fee Structure||Mysore University Fee Structure|
Mysore University Distance Education Admission 2024
The admission process for Mysore University Distance Education will soon start for the upcoming academic session. Candidates will register for various programs such as BCA, BBM, BCom, BBA, M.Com, MBA, MSc, and integrated courses when the application form is released. Students should qualify for admission criteria before taking admission in Mysore University Distance Education courses.
UG and PG degrees are available in distance mode. Students are selected based on merit at all levels of learning. Mysore University Distance Education offers online registration through an online application process. Candidates must go through the University’s official web portal to complete the registration process.
- Several courses, such as BBM, BBA, B.Com, and BCA, are being offered at the university at the UG level. The programs taught within PG admissions are M.Com, MBA, MSc, and MCA.
- Criteria of selection in the case of the UG course: a requirement is to pass at least a 12th standard qualification from a known education board and secure a score on the minimum level of 50 per cent.
- Other admissions of PG courses are merit-based, and the MBA is entrance-based. There will be a 50 percent score requirement for passing a decree of graduation in the selected field.
- INR 100 will be submitted as the application fee for enrolling candidates.
Mysore University Distance Education UG Admission
In the academic session of 2024, the university is going to offer a number of undergraduate courses. At Mysore University, only eligible students will be given the opportunity to enrol in Undergraduate courses offered by the university. The university will soon start accepting applications for admission to its programs.
A student who has passed his or her 12th exam can generally apply to UG courses like BSc, BA, BCom, BBA, etc., even if he or she does not possess any degrees. Students will get the application form at the Mysore University official website. Before submitting the application, students should recheck it. The details of the application form should be as per the student’s documents.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) is a 3-year degree, and eligibility is a qualification of the intermediate from a recognized institute with obtained marks of 50% and more. For providing admission students are not required to clear an entrance exam. There will be a tuition fee of INR 12,500/-.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a UG degree course with a duration of 3 years. Admission is based on merit. The completion of intermediate with an average minimum of 50% marks makes an aspirant eligible for this course. Its fee is INR 18,450/-.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is taken by students who are qualified up to a level of HSC with a minimum score of 50% on an average basis. The duration for completion of this course is 3 years. There will be an average fee of INR 17,650/-.
|BA||Candidates who have successfully passed the Class XII examination conducted by the university Board or equivalent in the relevant stream||Rs 12,500/-|
|BSc (IT)||Rs 29,520/-|
Mysore University Distance Education PG Courses Admission
Several PG courses are being offered by Mysore University in distance mode. Students who want to enrol in PG courses can apply for courses like MA, MSc, MCom, etc., according to their interests. The eligibility demanded by the university for admission to PG courses is a UG degree in relevant subjects.
- Master of Arts (MA) is offered to candidates who have previously done a BA degree from a well-known and approved university. The entrance exam is not necessary, and the previous study subject must be relevant. INR 14,530/- is the fee.
- Masters of Commerce (M.Com), at least a 50% score must a student secure with a B.Com degree in order to be eligible. This 2-year course has a tuition fee of INR 14,530/-.
- MSc (IT), The candidate must have earned a Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum of 55% to apply for the MSc (IT) program at Mysore University. The cost of this 2-year curriculum is INR 30,210.
- MBA: There are two specializations available for admission: 1) MBA in General Management and 2) MBA in Dual Specializations. Students who have completed a UG degree can apply for admission. No entrance exam will be conducted for admission to the MBA program.
|MA||Graduation in any discipline||Rs 14,530/-|
|MCom||BBA/BCom degree||Rs 14,530/-|
|MSc (IT)||Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum of 55% marks||Rs 30,210/-|
Mysore University Distance Education Important Date
|UG Admission Start Date||Announced Soon|
|PG Admission Start Date||Announced Soon|
|Application Forms Release Date||First Week of June (Tentative)|
Mysore University Distance Education Courses & Eligibility
UOM Distance Education UG Courses
12th or Equivalent from any recognized board of Education
12th or Equivalent
12th or Equivalent
12th or Equivalent
Mysore University Distance Education PG Courses
UG Degree with History as a major /optional subject
UG Degree with economics as a major /optional subject
Bachelor’s degree with English as an optional subject with 45% marks or equivalent
BA Performing Arts/BSc/BA with Kannada as a major subject or equivalent
|MA Political Science||
UG Degree with Political Science as a major /optional subject
UG Degree with Political Sociology as a major /optional subject
BCom/BBA/BBM with 45% marks
BSc with Computer Science or Mathematics OR Any degree with diploma in CS OR BCA OR BE/BTech in any branch with 45% marks
Mysore University DDE Application Form 2024
The UOM will release application forms for distance education courses for the academic session 2024 shortly. Before filling out the application form, individuals interested in taking any course offered by this university must check their eligibility criteria.
Mysore University Distance Education Application Process
Check out the process outlined below to learn more about how students can apply for online learning courses at the University of Mysore in 2024. Candidates who fill out application forms. Following the process of filling out the application form. After filling out the form, detailed documents are required for screening and application verification.
Mysore University Distance Education Online Process
- The candidate visits the Mysore University Distance Education official website- https://uni-mysore.ac.in/distance-education.
- Fill in the details required field carefully.
- Fill in the Personal basic details and correct educational details.
- Select the choice of course.
- Upload the passport-size scanned photo scanned signature in the folder of jpg, jpeg format.
- Click on the “Save and Continue” button.
- After completion, fill in the application form and redirect to the payment gateway, where candidates will have to select the mode of payment.
Mysore University Distance Education Offline Process
- Candidates who meet the requirements can download an application form from the website uni-Mysore.ac.in, fill it out, and submit it along with a demand draught for INR 400 made out to the finance officer of Mysore University in Mysuru to the office of the director of the directorate of distance education at the National Centre for History of Science Building, Manasagangothri, Mysuru, 570006.
- Candidates have to attach self-attested copies of the relevant documents along with the application form.
- On the day of application submission, candidates must carry all original documents for verification to get admission.
- The candidates who would like to apply to communication services need to send the correctly filled form and self-attested copies of all relevant documents and a demand draft of Rs. 400/-.
- These candidates are provisionally admitted and have to produce original copies of the documents throughout the contact programs. Otherwise, their provisional admission is prone to be forfeited.
Mysore University Distance Education Required Documents
- The qualification mark sheet and certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Caste certificate (If applicable).
- Migration certificate (If students from other than Mysore University)
- Original CLC. (If candidates from other than Mysore University).
Mysore University Distance Education Study Centers
|NDRK First Grade College, Udayagiri, Hassan – 573 201||Teacher Academy, Sir. C.V. Raman College, # 198/1, HBR Layout, 2nd Block, Hennur Main Road, Kalyananagara, Bengaluru – 560 043|
|Jnana Jyothi TMS College, Rotary Hall- District Court Road, Chikkamagaluru – 577 101||Smt. Kenchamma Thimmadasappa First Grade College, Urdigere Road, Belagumba Thumakuru – 572 104|
|A.V.S. College of Education, Gantekanive, N.H.206, C.Halli(Post), Tarikeretq, Chikkamagalore District||Jnana Devige Academy ®, Jnana Jyothi Mahavidyalaya, O.T Road, Krushika Samaja Building, Agriculture Office Compound, Shimoga-577 202|
|Educaid City First Grade College, I Floor M.S. Tower, K.R. Purum Main Road, Shimoga 577 201||Oxford Degree College, Sir M.Vishweshwaraiah Layout, VI Block, Ullal Main Road, Bangalore-560056|
|Hoysala College of Management & IT Studies, Opposite Taralabalu Hostel, Balaraj Urs Road, Shivamogga-577201||Samruddhi Vidya Samsthe, #2, NHKHB, Hootagalli, Mysuru570017|
|Al Ameen Arts, Science and Commerce College, Hosur Road, Near Lalbagh Main Entrance, Bengaluru – 560 027||Sri Yadathore B.Ed. College, Mulluru Road, Sarige Nagara 2nd Stage, K.R.Nagara|
|S S Degree College, Mukambika High School, Harangi Road, Somavarapete Taluk, Kushalanagara, Kodagu 571 234||Manasa College of Management, Rajajinagar, Bangalore-10|
|Vijaya College, # 986, 2nd Main, Vidyaranyapuram, Mysuru – 570 008||Oceanik College of Higher Education, #3, 7th Cross, 1st Main, Devinagar, Bangalore-560094|
|Jnanadeepa First Grade College, Na Su Hadikar School Premises, Near Maruthi Temple, Gangothri Layout, Mysuru-570 009||MIT First Grade College, Mysuru|
Mysore University Distance Education Study Material
Students can get all the study material on the official website of Mysore University. The university provides online study material for distance education courses like BA, BBA, BCom, BSc, MSc, and MA. Students can visit the address @uni-mysore.ac.in/distance-education/study-materials to get study material for their courses.
Mysore University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Mysore University DDE, Mysore, Karnataka- 570006
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: https://uni-mysore.ac.in/distance-education
Some other Distance University
- Karnataka University SCE
- AMU Distance Education
- Subharti University Distance Education
- SHUATS University Distance Education
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Q1- Is Mysore University distance education UGC approved?
Ans- Yes, The Mysore University distance education is approved and accredited by the UGC-DEB (University Grants Commission, Distance Education Bureau, and AICTE.
Q2- Is Mysore University a private or government university?
Ans- The Mysore University distance education is a Public State University in Mysore, Karnataka.
Q3- Is Mysore University distance degree valid?
Ans- Yes, the Mysore University distance degree is valid and has approval from the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India.
Q4- What is the distance education fee structure of Mysore University?
Ans- Students can check out the article for fee structure of various courses. Above in the article, fee for courses like MA, MCom, MSc, BA, BBA, and MCom is mentioned.
Be the first to leave a review.