Mysore University Distance Education 2023: University will soon release the admission forms for session 2023. Mysore University offers 40+ online Programmes including UG and PG courses like MA, BA, BBA, BCom, BSc, and MSc in Distance mode. Usually, Admissions to these courses are offered by the university in January and July sessions.
UOM Distance Education Latest Update
- Mysore University is accepting applications for the Seven Days Research Methodology Course for the Ph.D. in Social Sciences, and the last date was 5 May 2023. Source
- Summer Training Program 2023-24 for Electronics & ICT Domains has been scheduled at Mysore University and the program is conducted in May/June/July-2023. Source
- Mysore University will soon Open the Distance admission window for the 2023-24 academic session.
The University of Mysore is a public state university in Mysore, Karnataka. It was established on 27 July 1916. Its 1st chancellor was the prince of Mysore, and the first Vice-Chancellor was H. V. Nanjundaiah. It is the sixth-oldest university in the Country and the first University in Karnataka.
Mysore University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Mysore University Distance Education|
|Established | Type||1916 | State|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Location||Mysore, Karnataka, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Lab. Café. Medical|
|Admission Help desk||+91-821-2419351|
|Fee Structure||Mysore University Fee Structure|
Mysore University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
UOM will begin accepting students for the July 2023 session of classes. Visit the university’s official website to apply if you are interested in the university’s LLM program that is offered through distance learning.
UG and PG degrees are available in distance mode. Students are selected based on merit at all levels of learning. Mysore University Distance Education offers online registration through an online application process. candidates must go through the University’s official web portal to complete the registration process.
- A course such as BBM, BBA, B.Com, BCA, integrated BCA+MBA, integrated BBA+MBA, and Integrated BBA+MBA single specialization. The programs taught within PG admissions are M.Com, MBA, MFM, MS, MSc, and MCA.
- Criteria of selection in the case of the UG course a requirement is to pass at least a 12th standard qualification from a known education board and secure a score on the minimum level of 50 percent.
- Other admissions of PG courses are merit-based and MBA is entrance based. There will be a 50 percent score requirement for passing a decree of graduation in the selected field.
- INR 100 will be submitted as the application fee for enrolling candidates.
Mysore University Distance Education UG Admission
The university is offering various UG courses for the academic session 2023-24. Only eligible candidates will be entertained for enrollment in UG courses at Mysore University. Admission will soon be started by the university. In general, students with 12th-passed certificates can apply for admission to UG courses like BSc, BA, BCom, BBA, etc.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) is a 3 years degree, and eligibility is a qualification of the intermediate from a recognized institute with obtained marks of 50% and more. For providing admission students are not required to clear an entrance exam. There will have a tuition fee of INR 12,500/-.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a UG degree course with a duration of 3 years. Admission is based on merit. The completion of intermediate with an average minimum of 50% marks makes an aspirant eligible for this course. Its fee is INR 18,450/-.
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) is taken by students who are qualified up to a level of HSC with a minimum score of 50% on an average basis. The duration for completion of this course is 3 years. There will be an average fee of INR 17,650/-.
|BA||Candidates who have successfully passed the Class XII examination conducted by Pre University Board or equivalent in the relevant stream||Rs 12,500/-|
|BSc (IT)||Rs 29,520/-|
Mysore University Distance Education PG Courses Admission
Several PG courses are being offered by Mysore University in distance mode. Students who want to enrol in PG courses can apply for the courses like MA, MSc, MCom, etc. according to their interests. The eligibility demanded by the university for admission to PG courses is a UG degree in relevant subjects.
- Master of Arts (MA) is offered to candidates who have previously done a BA degree from a well-known and approved university. The entrance exam is not necessary and the previous study subject must be relevant. INR 14,530/- is the fee.
- Masters of Commerce (M.Com), at least a 50% score must a student secure with a B.Com degree in order to be eligible. This 2-year course has a tuition fee of INR 14,530/-.
- MSc (IT), The candidate must have earned a Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum of 55% to apply for the MSc (IT) program at Mysore University. The cost of this 2-year curriculum is INR 30,210.
- MBA: There are two specializations available for admission: 1) MBA in General Management and 2) MBA in Dual Specializations. Students who have completed a UG degree can apply for admission. No entrance exam will be conducted for admission to the MBA program.
|MA||Graduation in any discipline||Rs 14,530/-|
|MCom||BBA/BCom degree||Rs 14,530/-|
|MSc (IT)||Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum of 55% marks||Rs 30,210/-|
Mysore University Distance Education Important Date
|UG Admission Start Date||Announced Soon|
|PG Admission Start Date||Announced Soon|
|Application Forms Release Date||First Week of June (Tentative)|
Mysore University Distance Education Courses & Eligibility
UOM Distance Education UG Courses
12th or Equivalent from any recognized board of Education
12th or Equivalent
12th or Equivalent
12th or Equivalent
Mysore University Distance Education PG Courses
UG Degree with History as a major /optional subject
UG Degree with economics as a major /optional subject
Bachelor’s degree with English as an optional subject with 45% marks or equivalent
BA Performing Arts/BSc/BA with Kannada as a major subject or equivalent
|MA Political Science||
UG Degree with Political Science as a major /optional subject
UG Degree with Political Sociology as a major /optional subject
BCom/BBA/BBM with 45% marks
BSc with Computer Science or Mathematics OR Any degree with diploma in CS OR BCA OR BE/BTech in any branch with 45% marks
Mysore University DDE Application Form 2023
Application forms for the academic session 2023-24 will be released soon by UOM for distance education courses admission. Individuals who are interested to get admission to any course offered by this university must check their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form and keep updated with the latest updates of the university.
May University released the application form in the first week of June 2023, and the expected deadline for submission of online application for Mysore University distance education admission will be 30 July 2023 (Tentative).
Mysore University Distance Education Application Process
Check out the process outlined below to learn more about how students can apply for online learning courses at the University of Mysore in 2023. Candidates who fill out application forms. Following the process of filling out the application form. After filling out the form detailed documents are required for screening and application verification
Mysore University Distance Education Online Process
- The candidate visits the Mysore University Distance Education official website- https://uni-mysore.ac.in/distance-education.
- Fill in the details required field carefully.
- Fill in the Personal basic details and correct educational details.
- Select the choice of course.
- Upload the passport-size scanned photo scanned signature in the folder of jpg, jpeg format.
- Click on the “Save and Continue” button.
- After completion, fill in the application form and redirect to the payment gateway, where candidates will have to select the mode of payment.
Mysore University Distance Education Offline Process
- Candidates who meet the requirements can download an application form from the website uni-Mysore.ac.in, fill it out, and submit it along with a demand draught for INR 400 made out to the finance officer of Mysore University in Mysuru to the office of the director of the directorate of distance education at the National Centre for History of Science Building, Manasagangothri, Mysuru, 570006.
- Candidates have to attach self-attested copies of the relevant documents along with the application form.
- On the day of application submission, candidates must carry all original documents for verification to get admission.
- The candidates who would like to apply to communication services need to send the correctly filled form and self-attested copies of all relevant documents and a demand draft of Rs. 400/-.
- These candidates are provisionally admitted and have to produce original copies of the documents throughout the contact programs. Otherwise, their provisional admission is prone to be forfeited.
Mysore University Distance Education Required Documents
- The qualification mark sheet and certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Caste certificate (If applicable).
- Migration certificate (If students from other than Mysore University)
- Original CLC. (If candidates from other than Mysore University).
Mysore University Distance Education Study Centers
|NDRK First Grade College, Udayagiri, Hassan – 573 201||Teacher Academy, Sir. C.V. Raman College, # 198/1, HBR Layout, 2nd Block, Hennur Main Road, Kalyananagara, Bengaluru – 560 043|
|Jnana Jyothi TMS College, Rotary Hall- District Court Road, Chikkamagaluru – 577 101||Smt. Kenchamma Thimmadasappa First Grade College, Urdigere Road, Belagumba Thumakuru – 572 104|
|A.V.S. College of Education, Gantekanive, N.H.206, C.Halli(Post), Tarikeretq, Chikkamagalore District||Jnana Devige Academy ®, Jnana Jyothi Mahavidyalaya, O.T Road, Krushika Samaja Building, Agriculture Office Compound, Shimoga-577 202|
|Educaid City First Grade College, I Floor M.S. Tower, K.R. Purum Main Road, Shimoga 577 201||Oxford Degree College, Sir M.Vishweshwaraiah Layout, VI Block, Ullal Main Road, Bangalore-560056|
|Hoysala College of Management & IT Studies, Opposite Taralabalu Hostel, Balaraj Urs Road, Shivamogga-577201||Samruddhi Vidya Samsthe, #2, NHKHB, Hootagalli, Mysuru570017|
|Al Ameen Arts, Science and Commerce College, Hosur Road, Near Lalbagh Main Entrance, Bengaluru – 560 027||Sri Yadathore B.Ed. College, Mulluru Road, Sarige Nagara 2nd Stage, K.R.Nagara|
|S S Degree College, Mukambika High School, Harangi Road, Somavarapete Taluk, Kushalanagara, Kodagu 571 234||Manasa College of Management, Rajajinagar, Bangalore-10|
|Vijaya College, # 986, 2nd Main, Vidyaranyapuram, Mysuru – 570 008||Oceanik College of Higher Education, #3, 7th Cross, 1st Main, Devinagar, Bangalore-560094|
|Jnanadeepa First Grade College, Na Su Hadikar School Premises, Near Maruthi Temple, Gangothri Layout, Mysuru-570 009||MIT First Grade College, Mysuru|
Mysore University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Mysore University DDE, Mysore, Karnataka- 570006
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://uni-mysore.ac.in/distance-education
Some other Distance University
- Karnataka University SCE
- AMU Distance Education
- Subharti University Distance Education
- SHUATS University Distance Education
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Q1- Is Mysore University distance education UGC approved?
Ans- Yes, The Mysore University distance education is approved and accredited by the UGC-DEB (University Grants Commission, Distance Education Bureau, and AICTE.
Q2- Is Mysore University a private or government university?
Ans- The Mysore University distance education is a Public State University in Mysore, Karnataka.
Q3- Is Mysore University distance degree valid?
Ans- Yes, the Mysore University distance degree is valid and has approval from the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India.
Q4- What is the distance education fee structure of Mysore University?
Ans- Students can check out the article for fee structure of various courses. Above in the article, fee for courses like MA, MCom, MSc, BA, BBA, and MCom is mentioned.
Be the first to leave a review.