Mysore University Distance Education: University will soon release the admission forms for session 2023. Mysore University offers 40+ online Programmes including UG, and PG courses like MA, BA, BBA, BCom, BSc, and MSc in Distance mode. Usually, Admissions to these courses are offered by the university in January and July sessions.
Mysore University will soon Open the Distance admission window for the 2023 session.
The University of Mysore is a public state university in Mysore, Karnataka. It was established on 27 July 1916. Its 1st chancellor was the prince of Mysore, and the first Vice-Chancellor was H. V. Nanjundaiah. It is the sixth-oldest university in the Country and the first University in Karnataka.
Mysore University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Mysore University Distance Education|
|Established | Type||1916 | State|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Location||Mysore, Karnataka, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Lab. Café. Medical|
|Admission Help desk||+91-821-2419351|
|Fee Structure||Mysore University Fee Structure|
Mysore University Distance Education Admission
The admission window at Mysore University will open for the July 2023 session soon. Candidates who are interested in pursuing an LLM program in distance learning mode can apply by visiting the official site of the university.
There is a level of education in distance mode at UG and PG. Within all levels of learning, there are selections of students that are strictly based on Merit. Students can register online with Mysore University Distance Education through an online application mode.
- A course such as BBM, BBA, B.Com, BCA, integrated BCA+MBA, integrated BBA+MBA, and Integrated BBA+MBA single specialization. The programs taught within PG admissions are M.Com, MBA, MFM, MS, MSc, and MCA.
- Criteria of selection in the case of the UG course a requirement is to pass at least a 12th standard qualification from a known education board and secure a score on the minimum level of 50 percent.
- Other admissions of PG courses are merit-based and MBA is entrance based. There will be a 50 percent score requirement for passing a decree of graduation in the selected field.
- INR 100 will be submitted as the application fee for enrolling candidates.
Mysore University Distance Education UG Admission
Bachelor of Arts (BA) is a 3 years degree, eligibility is a qualification of the intermediate from a recognized institute with obtained marks of 50% and more. For providing admission students are not required to clear an entrance exam. There will have a tuition fee of INR 12,500/-.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a UG degree course with a duration of 3 years. Admission is based on merit. The completion of intermediate with an average minimum of 50% marks makes an aspirant eligible for this course. Its fee is INR 18,450/-.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) is taken by students who are qualified up to a level of HSC with a minimum score of 50% on an average basis. The duration for completion of this course is 3 years. There will be an average fee of INR 17,650/-.
|BA||Candidates who have successfully passed the Class XII examination conducted by Pre University Board or equivalent in relevant stream||Rs 12,500/-|
|BSc (IT)||Rs 29,520/-|
Mysore University Distance Education PG Admission
Master of Arts (MA) is offered to candidates who have previously done a BA degree from a well-known and approved university. The entrance exam is not necessary and the previous study subject must be relevant. INR 14,530/- is the fee.
Masters of Commerce (M.Com), at least 50% score must a student secure with a B.Com degree in order to be eligible. This 2-year course has a tuition fee of INR 14,530/-.
MSc (IT), The candidate must have earned a Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum of 55% to apply for the MSc (IT) program at Mysore University. The cost of this 2-year curriculum is INR 30,210.
|MA||Graduation in any discipline||Rs 14,530/-|
|MCom||BBA/BCom degree||Rs 14,530/-|
|MSc (IT)||Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum of 55% marks||Rs 30,210/-|
Mysore University Distance Education Application Process
Check out the process outlined below to learn more about how students can apply for online learning courses at the University of Mysore in 2023. Candidates who fill out application forms. Following the process of filling out the application form. After filling out the form detailed documents are required for screening and application verification
Mysore University Distance Education Online Process
- The candidate visits the Mysore University Distance Education official website- https://uni-mysore.ac.in/distance-education.
- Fill in the details required field carefully.
- Fill in the Personal basic details and correct educational details.
- Select the choice course.
- Upload the passport-size scanned photo scanned signature in the folder of jpg, jpeg format.
- Click on the “Save and Continue” button.
- After completion, fill in the application form and redirect to the payment gateway, where candidates will have to select the mode of payment.
Mysore University Distance Education Offline Process
- After fulfilling the eligibility criteria, candidates can download the application form at web uni-Mysore.ac.in and the filled-in application along with a demand draft of Rs. 400/- which is drawn in favor of Finance Officer, Mysore University, Mysuru shall be submitted to the office of the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, National Centre for History of Science Building, Manasagangothri, Mysuru– 570006
- Candidates have to attach self-attested copies of the relevant documents along with the application form.
- On the day of application submission, candidates must carry all original documents for verification to get admission.
- The candidates who would like to apply to communication services need to send the correctly filled form and self-attested copies of all relevant documents and a demand draft of Rs. 400/-.
- These candidates are provisionally admitted and have to produce original copies of the documents throughout the contact programs. Otherwise, their provisional admission is prone to be forfeited.
Mysore University Distance Education Required Documents
- The qualification mark sheet and certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Caste certificate (If applicable).
- Migration certificate (If students from other than Mysore University)
- Original CLC. (If candidates from other than Mysore University).
Some other Distance University
- Karnatak University SCE
- AMU Distance Education
- Subharti University Distance Education
- SHUATS University Distance Education
Be the first to leave a review.