Mysore University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: The University of Mysore is a public state university in Mysore, Karnataka. It was established on 27 July 1916. Its 1st chancellor was the prince of Mysore, and the first Vice-Chancellor was H. V. Nanjundaiah. It is the sixth-oldest university in the Country and the first University in Karnataka. The last date of examination commencement was 4 June 2022.
The 2022 examinations have begun for freshers of the Fifth Semester (Jan-2020 batch) of UG courses and for repeaters of the First & Third Semesters of PG courses (Jan-2019, July-2019, Jan-2020 admitted batches).
It has established the directorate of distance education to provide quality education in distance mode. It offers UG, and PG courses like MA, BA, BBA, BCom, BSc, and MSc in ODL mode.
Mysore University Distance Education Latest Updates
- Upload the student’s photograph, and IA marks online without fail and Stationery indent & Question paper indent. The last date for Submission on 20 May 2022.
- The last date of examination commencement was 04 June 2022. Know More
- The admission will start for Mysore University Distance Education; For more information, click here.
- Mysore University has started admission for online programs of sessions 2022-23. (Source)
- To know about the dates of revised timetable of Under Graduate Theory Examination of June 2022 Check Here
Mysore University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Mysore University Distance Education|
|Established | Type||1916 | State|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Location||Mysore, Karnataka, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Lab. Café. Medical|
|Admission Help desk||+91-821-2419351|
|Fee Structure||Mysore University Fee Structure|
Mysore University Distance Education Admission 2022
The Directorate of Distance Education, University of Mysore has multiple areas of learning to be offered via distance learning mode. Distance education has recently been established at the University with the coordination of the UGC. Various programs of distance education are taught to students for making them enough skillful in the market demand.
There is a level of education in distance mode at UG and PG. Within all levels of learning, there are selections of students that are strictly based on Merit. Mysore University Distance Education provides an online mode of applications to get done the registrations of students.
- A course such as BBM, BBA, B.Com, BCA, integrated BCA+MBA, integrated BBA+MBA, and Integrated BBA+MBA single specialization. The programs taught within PG admissions are M.Com, MBA, MFM, MS, MSc, and MCA.
- Criteria of selection in the case of the UG course a requirement is to pass at least a 12th standard qualification from a known education board and secure a score on the minimum level of 50 percent.
- Other admissions of PG courses are merit-based and MBA is entrance based. There will be a 50 percent score requirement for passing a decree of graduation in the selected field.
- INR 100 will be submitted as the application fee for enrolling candidates.
Mysore University Distance Education UG Admission
Bachelor of Arts (BA) is a 3 years degree, eligibility is a qualification of the intermediate from a recognized institute with obtained marks of 50% and more. For providing admission students are not required to clear an entrance exam. There will have a tuition fee of INR 12,500/-.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a UG degree course with a duration of 3 years. Admission is based on merit. The completion of intermediate with an average minimum of 50% marks makes an aspirant eligible for this course. Its fee is INR 18,450/-.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) is taken by students who are qualified up to a level of HSC with a minimum score of 50% on an average basis. The duration for completion of this course is 3 years. There will be an average fee of INR 17,650/-.
|BA||Candidates who have successfully passed the Class XII examination conducted by Pre University Board or equivalent in relevant stream||Rs 12,500/-|
|BSc (IT)||Rs 29,520/-|
Mysore University Distance Education PG Admission
Master of Arts (MA) is offered to candidates who have previously done a BA degree from a well-known and approved university. The entrance exam is not necessary and the previous study subject must be relevant. INR 14,530/- is the fee.
Masters of Commerce (M.Com), at least 50% score must a student secure with a B.Com degree in order to be eligible. This 2-year course has a tuition fee of INR 14,530/-.
|MA||Graduation in any discipline||Rs 14,530/-|
|MCom||BBA/BCom degree||Rs 14,530/-|
|MSc (IT)||Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum of 55% marks||Rs 30,210/-|
Mysore University Distance Education Admission 2022 Last Date
|UG, PG Admission starts||29 August 2022|
|Last date to fill the form||30 September 2022|
Mysore University Distance Education Application Process 2022
Candidates who want to apply for admission 2022 in University of Mysore courses under ODL mode, can also submit the application form personally or by post, check the process given below to understand more. After filling out the form the detailed documents are required for screening and application verification.
Mysore University Distance Education Online Process
- The candidate visits the Mysore University Distance Education official website- https://uni-mysore.ac.in/distance-education.
- Fill in the details required field carefully.
- Fill in the Personal basic details and correct educational details.
- Select the choice course.
- Upload the passport size scanned photo scanned signature in the folder of jpg, jpeg format.
- Click on the “Save and Continue” button.
- After complete, fill in the application form redirects to the payment gateway, where candidates will have to select the mode of payment.
Mysore University Distance Education Offline Process
- After fulfilling the eligibility criteria, candidates can download the application form at web uni-Mysore.ac.in and the filled-in application along with a demand draft of Rs. 400/- which is drawn in favor of Finance Officer, Mysore University, Mysuru shall be submitted to the office of the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, National Centre for History of Science Building, Manasagangothri, Mysuru– 570006
- Candidates have to attach self-attested copies of the relevant documents along with the application form.
- On the day of application submission, candidates must carry all original documents for verification to get admission.
- The candidates who would like to apply to communication services need to send the correctly filled form and self-attested copies of all relevant documents and a demand draft of Rs. 400/-.
- These candidates are provisionally admitted and have to produce the original copies of the documents throughout contact programs. Otherwise, their provisional admission is prone to be forfeited.
Mysore University Distance Education Required Documents
- Qualification mark-sheet and certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Caste certificate (If applicable).
- Migration certificate (If students from other than Mysore University)
- Original CLC. (If candidates from other than Mysore University).
Mysore University Contact Details
- Address: Moulya Bhavan (Evaluation Block), Manasagangotri, Mysore University, Mysuru – 570 006, India
- Phone: 0821-2419351/0821-2419451
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.