DDCE Utkal University Admission 2023: Distance admission for session 2023 will start soon at DDCE Utkal University. The students aspiring for admission would be needed to reach out to the official admission portal and complete the registration form in the process to gain admission.
DDCE Utkal University Admission Latest Update
- University has released the 3rd semester back examination form. 20 January 2023 is the last date to fill out the examination form without a late fee; with a late fee, last date is 10 February 2023. Check Here
- Utkal University will soon start accepting application forms for session 2023-24 for distance mode; Candidates need to visit University’s official website for more info.
Utkal University is one of the oldest universities in Odisha. It is located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. This university provides many courses to students at UG, and PG levels like BA, B.Com, MA, M.Com, and MBA in distance education. It has had provisional recognition to conduct courses for distance education since 2007. DDCE Utkal University admits students based on a first-come, first-serve mode.
- BBA, MBA, and MCA programs are offered by Utkal University Distance Education.
- A first come, first serve policy is followed for BA, BCom, MA, MSW, and MCom Admission.
- The Institute DDCE conducts an online test for PG Diploma admissions.
- Admission to the BBA, MBA and MCA programs is based on an online test and a personal interview.
- BA aspirants should have passed the 10+2 level examination with 50% marks.
- For admission to B.Com, one must have scored 50% marks in their Class 12th.
For undergraduate courses like BA and BCom, students must have cleared high school or 10+2 level examination. MA, MCom, and MBA are all PG courses that require a bachelor’s degree to get admission.
DDCE Utkal University Highlights
|University Name||Utkal University|
DDCE Utkal University Admission
Utkal University’s Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education (DDCE) will soon start accepting applications for sessions 2023-24 for fresh admission. Multiple distance learning courses will be included in these entries. As well as offering UG courses, DDCE-UU also offers PG courses. The University offers distance learning programs in the fields of Commerce, Management, Science, and Arts. The University provides education based on both first come, first served, and entrance exams. Students must submit their applications online.
- The distance education for UG programs is taught to make entries for B.Com and BA (Hons). Similarly, the entries at the PG session are made for the distance programs of MSc, MCA, MA, and M.Com. It also taught a PG Diploma Program in Management.
- After completing 10+2 with an aggregate score of 50% each candidate who is willing can apply for the UG courses.
- With the completion of graduation, students become eligible for PG studies. For these PG admissions, they are required to obtain a minimum of 50% marks in passing their UG degrees.
- The application fee must be paid in favor of the University to submit the forms.
The courses are well-versed, and students are given very good assistance through distance learning. Courses like BA, BCom MA, and MCom, are available for admissions in distance mode.
DDCE Utkal University UG Admission
DDCE University is a well-known university offering UG programs. The UG programs are BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, BCA, etc. Depending on the course, these UG courses all last three years. Students passed the 10+2 standard from a recognized educational board with a minimum 50% score.
Both online and offline admission are available. Students are admitted according to a first-come, first-served system at DDCE Utkal University. The application form for entries will open in the 4th week of May to the 2nd week of June. The merit list and counseling will be conducted from the fourth week of June to the first week of July. The admission application form fee is Rs. 250/- to Rs 280/- for all students.
DDCE Utkal University PG Admission
Utkal University offers a wide range of postgraduate programs like MA in Economics, MA in English, MA in Odia, MA in Public Administration, MA in Sociology, Master in Social Work, MA in Education, MA in Hindi, MA in Political Science, MA in Sanskrit, MA in History and Master in Commerce. Admission for these programs will soon commence by University for session 2023.
- MA:- Masters of Arts is a course that is a 2 years duration course, and students need to complete their graduation degree from a recognized university. The fee for MA at Utkal University is INR 11480/-.
- MCom:- This is a PG program that is available at DDCE Utkal University at distance mode and students for admissions need to be graduated; the fee for an M.Com at this university is INR 11480/-.
DDCE Utkal University MBA Admission
Students can enroll in distance MBA programs at DDCE Utkal University. This curriculum lasts for two years and four semesters. To be eligible for this program, candidates must have graduated from any recognized university in any stream or have earned an equivalent qualification with at least 50% of the required marks. The MBA program costs INR 30,000.
DDCE Utkal University BEd Admission
Utkal University Doesn’t offer a BEd program in distance education mode. But students can pursue this course in regular mode from Utkal University. Visit the official site of the university for more details.
DDCE Utkal University Eligibility
Utkal University provides a range of UG and PG courses in distance mode. To get admission to the distance courses, one must meet the eligibility requirements for admission. The eligibility criteria is given below:
- For UG courses admission, one must have passed 12th from a recognized board.
- To pursue PG programs, one must have passed graduation from a recognized university in a relevant discipline.
DDCE Utkal University Application Form 2023
By visiting Utkal university’s website, one will see there an admission tab. Go to that tab and get your application forms. There is a form submission fee of INR 600/-. In case of late submission, an extra amount of INR 500/- will have to pay.
DDCE Utkal University Online Process
Candidates looking for admission to this university are required to apply online mode. The steps are given below:
- The candidate can visit the Utkal university’s official website.
- Fill in the details required field carefully.
- Fill in the Personal basic details and correct educational details.
- Select the choice of course.
- Upload the passport-size scanned photo scanned signature in the folder of jpg, jpeg, or gif format.
- Click on the “Save and Continue” button.
- After completion, fill in the application form and redirects to the payment gateway, where candidates will have to select the mode of payment.
- Students can opt for either payment in offline mode or online mode.
- All the duly filled in the application form and attached mark sheets and certificates from class X onwards.
DDCE Utkal University Required Documents
- The qualification mark sheet and certificate.
- Non-creamy layer (If applicable).
- Character certificate.
- Caste certificate (If applicable).
- Migration certificate (If students from other than Utkal University)
- Original CLC. (If candidates from other than Utkal University).
DDCE Utkal University Courses Fee Structure 2023
|Courses||Fee Structure/Year (in Rs)|
|MBA (Distance Mode)||30,000/-|
|MA Political Science||8400/-|
|MA Public Admin||8400/-|
|M Com (Distance Mode)||8400/-|
|BCom (Distance Mode) (Hons)||6000/-|
Affiliated Colleges List of DDCE Utkal University
|SCB Medical College, Cuttack||Cuttack, Odisha||1944||Government|
|Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneshwar, Odisha||2004||Private|
|University Law College, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneshwar, Odisha||1975||Government|
|Gandhi Dental College, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneshwar, Odisha||2005||Private|
|Hi-Tech Dental College and Hospital, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneshwar, Odisha||2006||Private|
|SCS Autonomous College, Puri||Puri, Odisha||1994||Government|
|BJB Autonomous College, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneswar, Odisha||1957||Government|
|Affinity Business School, Bhubaneswar||Jatni, Odisha||2008||Private|
|SVM Autonomous College, Jagatsinghpur||Jagatsinghpur, Odisha||1963||Private|
|Vyasanagar Autonomous College, Jajpur||Jajpur Road, Odisha||1966||Private|
|Sai International College of Commerce and Economics, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneshwar, Odisha||2011||Private|
|Mahendra Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Khurda||Khurdha, Odisha||–||Private|
|Interscience Institute of Management and Technology, Bhubaneswar||Bhagabatipur, Odisha||2007||Private|
|Government College of Physical Education, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneshwar, Odisha||1957||Government|
|DAV School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneshwar, Odisha||2007||Private|
|Capital Law College, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneshwar, Odisha||1982||Private|
DDCE Utkal University Faculty Member
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Departments|
|Prof. S. P. Pani||Director||–|
|Dr Sujit K. Acharya||Assistant Professor||Department Of Business Administration|
|Ms. Sony Snigdha Sahoo||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Applications|
|Mr. Biswo Ranjan Mishra||Associate Professor||Department Of Commerce|
|Dr. Mamata Rani Behera||Assistant Professor||Department Of Odia|
|Dr. P. P. Panigrahi||Assistant Professor||Department Of English|
DDCE Utkal University Contact Details
- Address: Utkal University Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar- Pin: 751007 Odisha, India
- Phone: +91-674-2585312
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.