DDCE Utkal University Admission 2023: Distance admission for session 2023 will start soon at DDCE Utkal University. The University offers courses such as BA (Honours), BBA, B.Com, MA, MSW, M.Com, MBA, etc. The students aspiring for admission would need to reach out to the official admission portal and complete the registration form in the process to gain admission.
DDCE Utkal University Admission Updates
- Utkal University Distance Education Scheduled the examination MA, MCom, and MSW 1st and 3rd semesters. Source
Utkal University is one of the oldest universities in Odisha. It is located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. This university provides many courses to students at UG, and PG levels like BA, B.Com, MA, M.Com, and MBA in distance education. It has had provisional recognition to conduct courses for distance education since 2007. DDCE Utkal University admits students based on a first-come, first-serve mode.
- BBA, MBA, and MCom programs are offered by Utkal University Distance Education.
- A first come, first serve policy is followed for BA, BCom, MA, MSW, and MCom Admission.
- The Institute DDCE conducts an online test for PG Diploma admissions.
- Admission to the BBA, MBA, and MCA programs is based on an online test and a personal interview.
- BA aspirants should have passed the 10+2 level examination with 50% marks.
- For admission to B.Com, one must have scored 50% marks in Class 12th.
For undergraduate courses like BA and BCom, students must have cleared high school or 10+2 level examination. MA, MCom, and MBA are all PG courses that require a bachelor’s degree to get admission.
DDCE Utkal University Highlights
|University Name||Utkal University|
DDCE Utkal University Admission 2023-24
Utkal University’s Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education (DDCE) will soon accept applications for sessions 2023-24 for fresh admission. Multiple distance learning courses will be included in these entries. As well as offering UG courses, DDCE-UU also offers PG courses.
The University offers distance learning programs in the fields of Commerce, Management, Science, and Arts. The University provides education based on both first come, first served, and entrance exams. Students must submit their applications online.
- The distance education for UG programs is taught to make entries for B.Com and BA (Hons). Similarly, the entries at the PG session are made for the distance programs of MSc, MCA, MA, and M.Com. It also taught a PG Diploma Program in Management.
- After completing 10+2 with an aggregate score of 50% each candidate who is willing can apply for the UG courses.
- With the completion of graduation, students become eligible for PG studies. For these PG admissions, they are required to obtain a minimum of 50% marks in passing their UG degrees.
- The application fee must be paid in favor of the University to submit the forms.
The courses are well-versed, and students are given very good assistance through distance learning. Courses like BA, BCom, MA, and MCom, are available for admissions in distance mode.
DDCE Utkal University UG Admission
DDCE University is a well-known university offering UG programs. The UG programs are BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, BCA, etc. Depending on the course, these UG courses all last three years. Students passed the 10+2 standard from a recognized educational board with a minimum 50% score.
Admission is offered both online and offline. At DDCE Utkal University, admissions are handled on a first-come, first-served basis. The entry form will be available from the second week of June through the fourth week of May. The university is expected to close the admission in August. For all students, the application form price ranges from INR. 250 to INR. 280.
- BBA: To pursue a BBA course at Utkal University students have to complete 10+2 with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. While pursuing a BBA program, students will about different topics like management, marketing, finance, and many others.
- BCom Hons: The eligibility criteria of the BBA program is 10+2/ any other equivalent examination passed by any educational board. The duration of the course is 03 Years.
- BA Hons: BA Hons is offered in the Odia Specialization in the university. The course duration is 3 years consisting of 6 semesters. Candidates must qualify for Higher Secondary(10+2) or equivalent from any state or central board. Entrance Exam is required for the admission in the program.
DDCE Utkal University PG Admission
Utkal University offers a wide range of postgraduate programs like MA in Economics, MA in English, MA in Odia, MA in Public Administration, MA in Sociology, Master in Social Work, MA in Education, MA in Hindi, MA in Political Science, MA in Sanskrit, MA in History and Master in Commerce. Admission for these programs commenced by the University for session 2023.
- MA:- Masters of Arts is a course that is a 2-year duration course, and students need to complete their graduation degree from a recognized university. The fee for MA at Utkal University is INR 11480/-.
- MCom:- This is a PG program that is available at DDCE Utkal University at distance mode and students for admissions need to be graduated; the fee for an M.Com at this university is INR 11480/-.
DDCE Utkal University MBA Admission
- Students can enroll in distance MBA programs at DDCE Utkal University. This curriculum lasts for two years and four semesters. To be eligible for this program, candidates must have graduated from any recognized university in any stream or have earned an equivalent qualification with at least 50% of the required marks. The MBA program costs INR 30,000.
DDCE Utkal University BEd Admission
- There is no Bachelor of Education program available through Utkal University’s online learning platform. However, Utkal University offers this education in a traditional format that students may take advantage of. To obtain further information, please go to the university’s main website.
DDCE Utkal University Eligibility
Utakl University offers a variety of programs in UG and PG categories in distance learning. In order to pursue any course through distance mode those candidates have to complete all the eligibility criteria requirements. The criteria are mentioned below for admission.
- Candidate must hold 10+2 with 50% minimum marks from the recognized board for undergraduate course admission.
- For Postgraduate courses, candidates have to pass a bachelor’s degree from a disciplined university.
DDCE Utkal University Application Form 2023
By visiting Utkal University’s website, one will see there an admission tab. Go to that tab and get your application forms. There is a form submission fee of INR 600/-. In case of late submission, an extra amount of INR 500/- will have to be paid.
DDCE Utkal University Online Process
Candidates looking for admission to this university are required to apply online mode. The steps are given below:
- The candidate can visit Utkal University’s official website.
- Fill in the details required field carefully.
- Fill in the Personal basic details and correct educational details.
- Select the choice of course.
- Upload the passport-size scanned photo scanned signature in the folder of jpg, jpeg, or png format.
- Click on the “Save and Continue” button.
- After completion, fill in the application form and redirect to the payment gateway, where candidates will have to select the mode of payment.
- Students can opt for either payment in offline mode or online mode.
- All the duly filled in the application form and attached mark sheets and certificates from class X onwards.
DDCE Utkal University Required Documents
- The qualification mark sheet and certificate.
- Non-creamy layer (If applicable).
- Character certificate.
- Caste certificate (If applicable).
- Migration certificate (If students from other than Utkal University)
- Original CLC. (If candidates from other than Utkal University).
DDCE Utkal University Courses Fee Structure 2023
|Courses||Fee Structure/Year (in Rs)|
|MBA (Distance Mode)||30,000/-|
|MA Political Science||8400/-|
|MA Public Admin||8400/-|
|M Com (Distance Mode)||8400/-|
|BCom (Distance Mode) (Hons)||6000/-|
Affiliated Colleges List of DDCE Utkal University
|SCB Medical College, Cuttack||Cuttack, Odisha||1944||Government|
|Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneshwar, Odisha||2004||Private|
|University Law College, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneshwar, Odisha||1975||Government|
|Gandhi Dental College, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneshwar, Odisha||2005||Private|
|Hi-Tech Dental College and Hospital, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneshwar, Odisha||2006||Private|
|SCS Autonomous College, Puri||Puri, Odisha||1994||Government|
|BJB Autonomous College, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneswar, Odisha||1957||Government|
|Affinity Business School, Bhubaneswar||Jatni, Odisha||2008||Private|
|SVM Autonomous College, Jagatsinghpur||Jagatsinghpur, Odisha||1963||Private|
|Vyasanagar Autonomous College, Jajpur||Jajpur Road, Odisha||1966||Private|
|Sai International College of Commerce and Economics, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneshwar, Odisha||2011||Private|
|Mahendra Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Khurda||Khurdha, Odisha||–||Private|
|Interscience Institute of Management and Technology, Bhubaneswar||Bhagabatipur, Odisha||2007||Private|
|Government College of Physical Education, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneshwar, Odisha||1957||Government|
|DAV School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneshwar, Odisha||2007||Private|
|Capital Law College, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneshwar, Odisha||1982||Private|
DDCE Utkal University Faculty Member
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Departments|
|Prof. S. P. Pani||Director||–|
|Dr Sujit K. Acharya||Assistant Professor||Department Of Business Administration|
|Ms. Sony Snigdha Sahoo||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Applications|
|Mr. Biswo Ranjan Mishra||Associate Professor||Department Of Commerce|
|Dr. Mamata Rani Behera||Assistant Professor||Department Of Odia|
|Dr. P. P. Panigrahi||Assistant Professor||Department Of English|
DDCE Utkal University Contact Details
- Address: Utkal University Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar- Pin: 751007 Odisha, India
- Phone: +91-674-2585312
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Q: Where is Utkal University situated and when was it founded?
Ans: Utkal University is situated in Bhubaneswar and it was founded in 1943.
Q: Does Utkal University offer distance education?
Ans: As per UGC guidelines, Utkal University does not offer any distance education at present.
Be the first to leave a review.