BSc Information Security Distance Education is a three-year program that can be done at home. This UG course was made with the help of industry veterans. It teaches students the basics of IT and gives them more cloud computing and information security skills. Most people who apply for this BSc Information Security Distance Education want to do it because they see a bright future in the IT industry.
The goal of the BSc program in IT and Cloud Technology is to teach students the basics of computer science and engineering and give them the in-depth training they need to become influential cloud computing or information security professionals.
- LPU has commenced admission for the BSc distance education program for the academic session 2023-24. The last date to register is 20 October 2023. Apply Now
- Amity University has started the BSc distance education admission for the academic session 2023-24. Apply Now
- Kurukshetra University started the BSc Distance education admission for the 2023 session. Apply Now
- IGNOU has started the admission for the BSc distance education program for the July 2023 session, candidates can apply before 20 October 2023. Apply Now
Most students prefer the IT sector; this program is best for them. Before applying, they must know the eligibility criteria for admission to this BSc Information Security Distance Education. The criteria are given below:
- An applicant for distance BSc IT and Cloud Technology must complete Class XII education with min 50% aggregate marks.
- Enrollments in this distance program are merit-based at various remote learning institutes in India.
The study expenses for this BSc program are lower than regular programs. The academic fee for this UG IT course starts from INR 35,000 to INR 50,000 per annum.
BSc Information Security Distance Education Highlights
|Full Form||Bachelor of Science in Information Security|
|Course Name||BSc Information Security|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 35000 to 50000 per annum.
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc Information Security Distance Education Admission 2023
The Admission process has started for the BSc Information Security distance education for the academic session 2023-24. The last date for submission of application form is 20 October 2023. The popular Universities are Kurukshetra University, LPU, Amity University, IGNOU, etc. provide quality distance learning programs. Students can visit and apply at the official portal of the university.
BSc Information Security Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Most distance education institutes follow the online application method for this BSc IS & CT course. The procedure for filling out the form is given below:
- In the first step, the applicant chooses a university for this BSc program and opens its website.
- Open the Admissions tab of your chosen university and apply for new registration.
- After registration, log in to the online portal of the institute.
- Go to the Undergraduate admissions tab and select distance BSc Information Security and Cloud Technology course.
- Fill out the application form with your details (Educational and Personal)
- Make payment for the online application and submit a registration form with an application fee voucher.
BSc Information Security Distance Education Syllabus
The Duration of the BSc Information Security Program is three years and six semesters. Below is given the semester-wise syllabus Details of This Bachelor’s Program.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Introduction to Computer Science & Programming in Python||
|Introduction to Computer Science & Programming in Python Lab||
Object-oriented Programming Lab
|Web Technologies Lab||
Linux Environment Lab
Cyberspace & the Law
|Management Thoughts and Applications||
Network Security & Stenography
Database Management Systems Lab
|Probability & Statistics||
Analysis & Design of Algorithms
|Operating Systems Lab||
Network Security & Stenography Lab
|Introduction to Cyber Security Lab||
Analysis & Design of Algorithms Lab
|Introduction to Cyber Security||
Database Management Systems
|Data Structures Lab||—|
|Computer Networks Lab||—|
|Probability & Statistics Lab||—|
|Programming in MATLAB||
|Cyber Forensics Lab||
Computer Organization & Architecture Lab
|Foundation of Computer Systems||
Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems
|Programming in MATLAB – Lab||
Computer Organization & Architecture
|DSE 1 Lab||DSE 3|
|DSE 2||DSE 3 Lab|
|DSE 2 Lab||
Advantages of BSc Information Security Distance Education
- This distance program in IT is pocket-friendly.
- You can study this BSc program while working.
- The course syllabus can be covered as per your speed and choice
Educational Scope After BSc Information Security Distance Education
After completing this BSc program, students can choose higher studies to enhance their IT skills. For this purpose, such graduates can go for the following professional courses:
Recruitment Area For BSc Information Security Distance Education
This online BSc degree in IT and Cloud Technology provides excellent job options in several information security and cloud computing positions. The following are the top recruiting areas for this UG course:
- IT Sectors
- Public and Private industries
- Cyber Security
- Civil Services.
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Courses
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Punjab Technical University
- Annamalai University
- Madras Distance
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University Distance
Be the first to leave a review.