BSc Hotel Management Distance Education is a three-year UG program that can be done at a distance. This course is for people who work in the hospitality industry and want to learn how to manage services and operations. Hotel management is the study of how to run a business in the hospitality industry. Most students like this distance program because it saves them time and money.
Over the past few decades, the number of people who want to take a BSc in Hotel Management programs at a distance has steadily grown. Because of this, it is a helpful course for anyone who wants to get this degree.
BSc Hotel Management Distance Education Latest Updates
- Amity University has started the fresh application form for the BSc distance education course admission for the academic year 2023-24. Apply Now
- LPU has started the BSc distance admission for the 2023 academic session applying before the last date. Click Here
- Kurukshetra University BSc distance education admission will start soon for the 2023 academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for BSc Hotel Management Distance Education
The field of hospitality has an evergreen future. Numerous individuals in India want to make their career. Knowing the eligibility requirements for hotel management courses is necessary for such candidates. The eligibility requirements for the distance BSc Hotel Management program are given below:
- To get admission in the BSc Hotel Management Distance Education course, you must complete a minimum class 12th education.
- A minimum of 50% marks in class 10+2 is essential for enrollment in this BSc program.
- Admissions to BSc HM Course are merit-based. Some institutes may conduct personal interviews or EE for this distance course.
BSc Hotel Management Distance Education Fee Structure
It is cost saving course and can save many expenses. The annual academic fee for the BSc Hotel Management Distance Education program ranges from INR 20,000 to INR 50,000 per year.
BSc Hotel Management Distance Education Highlights
|Full Form||Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management|
|Course Name||BSc Hotel Management|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 20,000 to 50,000 per year.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
Distance BSc Hotel Management Admission Process 2023
Mostly all distance institutes accept online application forms for admission to BSc Hotel Management program. Few institutes accept only offline forms, and some accept both methods. The online application process for this three-year UG course is given below:
- First of all, find the best university for a BSc Hotel Management Distance course and open its website
- On the website of that institute, click on new registration.
- Register with that uni by providing some personal details.
- After registration, click on the admission portal and log in with your registration id
- Select UG Distance course admission and pick the BSc Hotel Management program from the drop menu.
- Start filling out the online form for this BSc program and pay the online application fee.
- After reviewing the registration form, submit it with the fee payment voucher.
Advantages of Distance BSc Hotel Management Distance Education
- Distance study for the BSc in Hotel Management enables students to balance career and school without sacrificing either.
- Students can always get the greatest knowledge possible with this BSc program.
Distance BSc Hotel Management Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||FOOD PRODUCTION||1ST YEAR|
|2||FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICE||1ST YEAR|
|4||FRONT OFFICE||1ST YEAR|
|6||ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||HOTEL ADMINISTRATION (THEORY)||2ND YEAR|
|2||HOTEL ACCOUNTANCY||2ND YEAR|
|3||ACCOMMODATION MANAGEMENT||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|1||EVENT MANAGEMENT||3RD YEAR|
|2||BUSINESS LAW||3RD YEAR|
|3||TRAVEL & TOURISM MANAGEMENT||3RD YEAR|
|5||TRAINING REPORT & VIVA VOCE||3RD YEAR|
Educational Scope After BSc Hotel Management Distance Learning
The distance BSc program in HM offers a wide range of educational opportunities. Hotel management skills can be improved through higher or advanced-level programs. Following this BSc Hotel Management Distance Education Program, you may pursue the following advanced study programs:
- MSc Hotel Management
- MSc Travel and Tourism
- MSc Hospitality Management
- MBA Hotel Management
- PGD HM
Recruitment areas for BSc Hotel Management Distance Education
After graduating BSc in Hotel Management, individuals can make their careers in various public and private sectors. Some most popular recruiting areas for such professionals are:
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Travel and Tourism Agencies
- Educational Institutes
- Hotel Research Institutes
- Marketing and Business sectors
- Civil Services.
Top 10 Universities For Distance Education
- Parul University
- Jadavpur University
- Delhi University
- Punjab University
- KL University
- Calcutta University
- Jamia Millia
Be the first to leave a review.