BSc Chemistry Distance Education: It is offered for 3 years. This three-year degree includes inorganic and organic chemistry and topics like material properties, synthesis, and structure. The candidates who want to study chemistry but they have no time to attend regular classes. Now it does not matter if you choose BSc chemistry in remote learning mode.
With a thorough understanding of those subjects and a comprehension of new facets of chemistry, students will grasp all the fundamental ideas they have learned in class. Additionally, it will show them how chemistry relates to other areas, such as biochemistry and pharmacology.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry Admission is going on at IGNOU. The admission deadline is 28 February 2023. Click Here
- Distance Admission will start soon at Nalanada University for BSc Chemistry program.
- BSc in Chemistry Distance admission will begin soon at Venkateshwara University.
BSc Chemistry Distance Education has flexible timing for the study, that’s why liked by most chemistry learning applicants. The eligibility requirements listed below must be met by applicants interested in taking this distance learning course to be admitted to the college.
- Distance BSc Chemistry applicants must have a class XII education with a minimum of 50 to 60% marks.
- One of the essential requirements for admission to this BSc is that applicants must be at the minimum age of 17.
BSc Chemistry Distance Education UG program is cost-effective. Most distance institutes in India charge INR 12,000 to 40,000 tuition fees annually.
BSc Chemistry Distance Education Highlights
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 12,000 to 40,000 per year.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Aspirants of BSc Chemistry can apply online and offline at various colleges in India. The online mode procedure for applying is given below:
- Select a university of your choice and visit its website
- Go to the admission portal of that institute
- Click on new registration and provide details to register with the institute concerned.
- Login with your registered id and go to UG distance admissions
- Select BSc Chemistry and fill out its form
- Pay the BSc Chemistry distance course application form fee and submit the application form.
BSc Chemistry Distance Education Syllabus
Below is the Year wise list of the Distance BSc Chemistry Program Syllabus.
1st Year Syllabus Details.
|1||ENGLISH – 1||1ST YEAR|
|2||PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY||1ST YEAR|
|3||INORGANIC CHEMISTRY||1ST YEAR|
|4||ORGANIC CHEMISTRY||1ST YEAR|
|5||ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE||1ST YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL – I||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details.
|1||APPLIED PHYSICS||2ND YEAR|
|2||APPLIED MATHEMATICS||2ND YEAR|
|3||FUNDAMENTALS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE||2ND YEAR|
|4||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
|5||ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|3||GREEN CHEMISTRY||3RD YEAR|
|4||PRACTICAL – III||3RD YEAR|
|5||POLYMER CHEMISTRY||3RD YEAR|
Advantages of the BSc Chemistry Distance learning
- The BSc Chemistry distance learning program offers flexibility for both institutions and students, ensuring that there are few obstacles to learning.
- By scheduling the learning objectives, the students may participate in several courses and stay better organized.
- Distance-learning BSc Chemistry courses allow students to avoid crammed buses while freeing time for other critical tasks and financial savings.
Educational Scope After BSc Chemistry Distance Education
Students who comprehend chemistry’s basic ideas and applications might enroll in a specialized course to gain a thorough grasp of this broad subject. After completing the BSc Chemistry distance course, the graduates can go for advanced studies. The study options after finishing this degree are:
- MSc Chemistry
- MSc Agriculture
- MSc Biochemistry
- M.Tech Chemistry
Recruitment Area For BSc Chemistry Distance Education
Distance Graduates of BSc Chemistry programs may choose to work in government research labs or pursue various career options in the pharmaceutical and medical industries. The following are the popular career fields for BSc Chemistry graduates:
- Pharma Companies
- Agricultural Research
- Educational Institutes
- Biotech Companies.
Top Universities For Distance Learning
- Delhi University
- Chandigarh University
- University of Mumbai
- Venkateshwara Open university
- Nalanada Open University
- Osmania University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Jaipur National University
Be the first to leave a review.