Jammu University Distance Education Admission 2024: Application forms is not available for numerous Undergradutes (UG) level courses at the Jammu University distance education for session 2024. Jammu University offers UG and PG programs such as Distance MBA, BA, BCom, MA, and MCom. All courses offered by Jammu University require a registration fee of Rs 360/-. Interested candidates should apply via @distanceeducationju.in. before the admission deadline.
Jammu Directorate of Distance Education is an academic institution that accepts Students on ability for undergraduate and graduate Course. For UG programmes, the institution of higher learning provides a 3-year B.A. and B.Com based on 10+2 scores.
Education offers two-year Master of Arts (M.A.) and Master of Commerce (M.Com) programmes in Dogri, Economics, English, Hindi, Political Science, Sociology, Urdu, and DBM. PG entrance is merit-based, needing a relevant bachelor’s degree with 60% aggregate marks. UG and PG students in several subjects, the University of Jammu Directorate of Distance Education offers accessible and high-quality distance learning.
Jammu University Distance Education Latest Updates
- Soon, the admission for the various courses at UG and PG Level programmes for session 2024 is going to start.
Jammu University was established as a central university in 1976. It is located in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. In many specializations, the Center of Distance Education at the University of Jammu offers UG and PG courses. Besides UG and PG courses, the Centre of Distance Education offers a PG Diploma in Business Management.
- Applicants must submit their applications online, and the University looks over all of them and makes a list of those who deserve to be on it.
- DDE applications are accepted both online and offline.
- Pre-admission counseling and document verification are required for selected applicants.
- An undergraduate degree in arts or commerce from Jammu University or any approved university is required.
- Postgraduate studies are chosen based on bachelor’s degree grades.
Fee: The UG & PG registration fee for the Jammu University Distance Education admission for the 2024 years will be INR 360. The fee has not been specified for the reserved category applicants.
Jammu University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||University of Jammu|
|Location||Jammu, Jammu, and Kashmir|
|Fee||Jammu University Fee Structure|
Jammu University Distance Education Admission 2024
Jammu University or the University of Jammu is the same that provide admission to various course in distance learning at the undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- A variety of UG courses via admissions will be BA, BLIS, BBA, B.P.Ed., and B.Com are provided. Also courses such as MBA, MLIS, M.Ed., M.P.Ed., MCA, MSc, M.Com, MA, and so on.
- Students who are aspiring to get enrolled in the UG programs must be enough qualified up to the level of HSC and here at this level, the last exam of candidates should have been passed with a score of 50%.
- General merit criteria for students to get enrolled in the PG programs are dependent on the candidate’s performance in the last passing exam of 10+2+3. There is also a 50% aggregate score requirement.
- For General aspirants INR 700/- and for General and INR 600/- for the aspirants of SC/ST is the application fee.
- Admission to the Bed course at the distance level will open for those who have passed the bachelor’s degree with 50% marks. Reserved category students will get a relaxation of 5% for the BEd Distance course in Jammu.
Jammu University Distance Education UG Admission
The registration page for undergraduate distance courses can be found at @www.distanceeducationju.in. Applicants can apply for admission to the UG degree Jammu University distance education programs if they have finished their 12th grade from an accredited Indian board with the required INR 390 late fee.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) is a postgraduate distance degree program having a minimum duration of 3 years. It is necessary to pass the 12th examination with a 50% average score and the fee is INR 7100/-.
- A Bachelor of Arts (BA) can be pursued after completing a qualification equal to 10+2 in the related stream of study. There is an entrance exam free admission criteria for that one must secure at least 50% in previous exams. INR 7100/- is a fee.
- A Bachelor of Arts (Hindi) It can be pursued after completing 10+2 in a related stream with at least a 50% score from a recognized university in India. The university will conduct an entrance exam before admission. BA (Hindi) fees are 7100/-
Jammu University Distance Education PG Admission
Admissions for the new session of Jammu University Distance Education has now begun. Students who wish to apply for specialized degree courses at the PG level must possess a UG degree in relevant subjects. In order to apply for university admission, students must visit Jammu University’s distance education admission portal.
PG distance education Jammu University Courses given below:
|MCom||BBA/BCom degree with 55% of marks||–|
|MA||Any Bachelor’s degree in any discipline||Dogri, English, Urdu, Sociology, Economics, Political Science, Hindi|
- Master of Arts (MA), the usual duration is 3 years. This will be offered to graduate students who are holding a BA degree in any stream from a recognized University. It is also necessary that the obtained marks of students must be 50% or more. Its fee is INR 9500/-.
- Masers of Commerce (MCom) is offered within a 2-year time span. The interested candidates will have to meet the criteria that include qualifying for a B.Com, BBA, BBM, or similar degree with a 50% average score. Its tuition cost is around INR 7950/-.
Jammu University Distance Education PG Diploma Admission
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM), a bachelor’s degree pursued in any stream makes the students eligible for selection in this course provided that obtained marks must be 50% at least. This diploma will have a fee of INR 8,245/-.
Jammu University Distance Education Admission Process 2024
Students can submit application forms for UG courses, and admission before the admission deadline. Applicants can fill out their applications for courses such as Bachelor of Business Administer, BLIS, BSc, BCA, Master of Science, MBA, MLIS, ME.d, and the rest at the UG and PG levels. The required application fee is INR 360, the applicants are needed to submit the application form by the announced date by the officials.
To be selected at Jammu University Distance Education for undergraduate and postgraduate courses will be possible by following in the footsteps listed below.
- First, open the Jammu University official website.
- Accomplished their admission form by filling in the important details required by the officials.
- Finished the application form by depositing the required payment determined by the officials.
- Turn in the important documents on the application form with a Passport-size photograph and the applicant’s signature on the white sheet.
- Click on the payment, and submit the admission form fee.
- Apply and take off a printout of the application form for further reference.
- 12th Marks Sheets with Xerox copy.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Degree marks sheets and provisional Certificate or Original Certificate along with one set of Xerox copies.
- Caste Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Copy of bank Receipt along with course fees.
Jammu University Distance Education Offered Courses
|MA English||2 Years|
|MA Hindi||2 Years|
|MA Urdu||2 Years|
|MA Dogri||2 Years|
|MA Sociology||2 Years|
|MA in Political Science||2 Years|
|MA Economics||2 Years|
Jammu University Distance Education Eligibility
- UG Courses: To apply for admission to Jammu University’s distance education UG courses, you must have a 12th grade or its equivalent with a minimum of 45-50% aggregated marks from a recognized board.
- PG Courses: To be eligible for Jammu University’s distance education PG courses, you must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with at least 45-50% marks from a recognized university.
Jammu University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges
|Centre||Co-ordinator||Dealing with Asstt.|
|Govt. Degree, College, Kathua, (Boys)184101||Prof. Shub Kumar, 9419247400||Mr. Avtar Krishan, 9419207652|
|Govt. Degree College, Udhampur,182101||Dr. Gurvinder Raj, 9419253303||Mr. Rajinder Gupta, 9419215306|
|Govt. Degree College, Doda, 182202||Dr. Ajaz A. Wani, 9419110443||Mr. Hari Krishan, 9797624211|
|Govt. Degree College, Bhaderwah, 182222||Prof. Umir Din, 9858684011||Mr. Irshad Tak, 9906375058|
|Govt. Degree College, Kishtwar, 182204||Prof. Saraita Parhair, 9419258154||Mr. Khurshid Ahmed, 9419174446|
|Govt. Degree College, Rajouri 185131||Prof. Javed Ahmed Mughal, 7006739289||Mr. Mohd Altaf, 9018749780|
|Govt. Degree College, Poonch 185101||Dr. Mohd. Azam, 9419609744||Mr. Romesh, 9419170113|
JU Distance Study Material
- M.A Political Science
- M.A English
- M.A Hindi
- M.A Sociology
- M.A Urdu
- M.A Economics
- B.A (1st & 3rd Sem)
- M.A Hindi (3rd Sem and 2nd Sem)
- B.Ed (3rd Sem)
- BA 4th Sem
- BA 2nd Sem
- BA 6th Sem
- MA Dogri
Jammu University Distance Education Facilities
Jammu University Distance Education Provides various types of facilities for the campus candidates’ comfort, such as libraries, hostels, sports etc, We have mentioned here, that candidates can check easily, that all the facilities offered by the university maintain the university’s infrastructure.
Jammu University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Baba Saheb Ambedkar Road, Tawi, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180006, India
- Contact No.: 0191-2430828
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.