Jammu University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Jammu University DDE was established in 1976 as a central university. It is situated in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The Center of Distance Education, University of Jammu, offers different kinds of UG, and PG courses in many specializations.
Apart from UG, and PG courses, the Centre of distance education offers PG Diploma in Business Management. The registration fee for any course set by Jammu University is Rs 360/-.
The admission to the university of Jammu university distance education courses in ug, pg, and certificate levels such as BA, BCom, MCom, MA Dogri, and MA English will start soon. The applicant who has completed the 12th from an approved board of India can go for admission in the ug degree Jammu university distance education courses. With the requisite late fee of Rs. 390/- 30 May to 1 June 2022.
Admissions in the pg specialized degree courses shall be offered upon the ug degree with relevant subjects. In order to apply for university admission, the student will need to visit the admission portal of Jammu University distance education. All courses including Beds shall be offered on merit only.
- BA and BCom programs are available Part-time through DDE for three years.
- Based on the 10+2 results, students can choose any undergraduate course they want.
- Applicants must submit their applications online, and the University looks over all of them and makes a list of those who deserve to be on it.
- DDE applications are accepted both online and offline.
- Pre-admission counseling and document verification are required for selected applicants.
- An undergraduate degree in arts or commerce from Jammu University or any approved university is required.
- Postgraduate studies are chosen based on bachelor’s degree grades.
Admission to the Bed course at the distance level will open for those who have passed the bachelor’s degree with 50 percent marks. Reserved category students will get a relaxation of five percent for the BEd Distance course in Jammu.
Fee: The ug and pg registration fee for the Jammu University Distance Education admission for the 2022-23 years will be INR 360/-. The fee has not been specified for the reserved category applicants.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com)is a postgraduate distance degree program having a minimum duration of 3 years. It is necessary to pass the 12th examination with a 50% average score and the fee is INR 7100/-.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) can be pursued after completing a qualification equal to 10+2 in the related stream of study. There is an entrance exam free admission criteria for that one must secure at least 50% in previous exams. INR 7100/- is a fee.
Masters of Arts (MA), its usual duration is 3 years. This will be offered to the graduate students who are holding a BA degree in any stream from a recognized University. It is also necessary that the obtained marks of students must be 50% or more. Its fee is INR 9500/-.
Masers of Commerce (M.Com) is offered within a 2-year time span. The interested candidates will have to meet the criteria that include qualifying for a B.Com, BBA, BBM, or similar degree with a 50% average score. Its tuition cost is around INR 7950/-.
Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM), a bachelor’s degree pursued in any stream makes the students eligible for selection in this course provided that obtained marks must be 50% at least. This diploma will have a fee of INR 7000/-.
Jammu University Distance Education Latest Update
- Notification regarding the admission schedule of PG 4th semester for the session 2021-22 (Click Here)
- Notification regarding re-evaluation of answer scripts of undergraduate 5th semester non CBCS examination (Click Here)
- Notification and Time Table for PCP of MA English semester 2nd for the session 2021-22 (Click Here)
- Notification and Time Table for PCP of PG Economics Semester 2nd session 2021-22 (Click Here)
- Notification and Time Table for PCP of PG Hindi semester 2nd session 2021-22 (Click Here)
- Expression of Interest regarding setup of 2 Digital Studios (Date extend up to 16/9/22 (Click Here)
- The start of the online application process & submission of fees is 30 May 2022. Aspirants can Visit Here….
- Admission without a late fee deadline is 1 June 2022.
- Hindi 3rd semester MA internal assessment assignment last date of submission is 13th July 2022. Check Here
- Personal contact programme of 3rd semester, PG Political Science 2022-22 session will start from 1st July 2022 up to till 29th July 2022. For more Click Here
- Annual Examination Datesheet of 3rd Year B.A/B.Com/B.Sc program part-III has been published. Check Here
Jammu University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||University of Jammu|
|Location||Jammu, Jammu, and Kashmir|
|Fee||Jammu University Fee Structure|
Jammu University Distance Education Admission 2022
Students at Jammu University, also known as the University of Jammu, have been taking distance education courses for quite some time now. The University offers distance learning courses at the undergraduate, graduate, and diploma levels.
The distance learning courses of Jammu University have been approved by DEB, AICTE, and UGC. Applications for these programs can be submitted online and are minimally based on last-degree passing scores.
- A variety of UG courses via admissions will be BA, BLIS, LLB, BA LLB, BBA, B.P.Ed., and B.Com are provided. Also the courses like MBA, LLM, MLIS, M.Ed., M.P.Ed., MCA, MSc, M.Com, and MA.
- Candidates who are aspiring to get enrolled in the UG programs must be enough qualified up to the level of HSC and here in this level, the last exam of candidates should have been passed with a score of 50%.
- General merit criteria for students to get enrolled in the PG programs are dependent on the candidate’s performance in the last passing exam of 10+2+3. There is also a 50% aggregate score requirement.
- For General aspirants INR 700/- and for General and INR 600/- for the aspirants of SC/ST is the application fee.
Jammu University Distance Education UG Admission
Jammu University proffers two UG courses in distance education mode for candidates, as given below:
Jammu University Distance Education PG Admission
Jammu University Distance Education proffers PG courses in distance education mode for candidates, as given below:
|MCom||BBA/BCom degree with 55% of marks||–|
|MA||Any Bachelor degree in any discipline||Dogri, English, Urdu, Sociology, Economics, Political Science, Hindi|
Jammu University Distance Education DDE Admission 2022 Last Date
|UG, PG Admission Form released||01 August 2022|
|Last date of UG, PG Admission||01 November 2022|
Jammu University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
- Visit the official web portal of Jammu University DDE Admission –http://www.distanceeducationju.in/.
- Fill out the Admission Form for the desired program.
- Upload the scanned photo & documents in the appropriate format.
- Pay the form fee using a debit or credit card.
- Preview the filled form before submitting.
- 12th Marks Sheets with Xerox copy.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Degree marks sheets and provisional Certificate or Original Certificate along with one set of xerox copies.
- Caste Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Copy of bank Receipt along with course fees.
Jammu University Distance Education Offered Courses
|4||MA English||2 Years|
|5||MA Hindi||2 Years|
|6||MA Urdu||2 Years|
|7||MA Dogri||2 Years|
|8||MA Sociology||2 Years|
|10||MA in Political Science||2 Years|
|11||MA Economics||2 Years|
Jammu University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges
|Centre||Co-ordinator||Dealing with Asstt.|
|Govt. Degree, College, Kathua, (Boys)184101||Prof. Shub Kumar, 9419247400||Mr. Avtar Krishan, 9419207652|
|Govt. Degree College, Udhampur,182101||Dr. Gurvinder Raj, 9419253303||Mr. Rajinder Gupta, 9419215306|
|Govt. Degree College, Doda, 182202||Dr. Ajaz A. Wani, 9419110443||Mr. Hari Krishan, 9797624211|
|Govt. Degree College, Bhaderwah, 182222||Prof. Umir Din, 9858684011||Mr. Irshad Tak, 9906375058|
|Govt. Degree College, Kishtwar, 182204||Prof. Saraita Parhair, 9419258154||Mr. Khurshid Ahmed, 9419174446|
|Govt. Degree College, Rajouri 185131||Prof. Javed Ahmed Mughal, 7006739289||Mr. Mohd Altaf, 9018749780|
|Govt. Degree College, Poonch 185101||Dr. Mohd. Azam, 9419609744||Mr. Romesh, 9419170113|
Jammu University Distance Education Facilities
Jammu University Distance Education Provides various types of facilities for the campus candidates’ comfort, such as libraries, hostels, sports and etc, we have mentioned here, that candidates can check easily, all the facilities offered by the university all maintain the university’s infrastructure.
Jammu University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Baba Saheb Ambedkar Road, Tawi, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180006, India
- Contact No.: 0191-2430828
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.