MBA Construction Management Distance Education: Distance MBA Construction Management is a two-year PG program in the management stream. This MBA program integrates management and business fundamentals while putting a special emphasis on the construction sector. The curriculum is meant to prepare students for managerial positions in the construction sector.
In addition to specialized courses in construction management, the distance MBA program in this field frequently provides a curriculum in corporate strategy, finance, and marketing. Topics like project management, construction legislation, procurement, and finance management, are frequently covered by distance learning MBA in Construction Management.
- Crescent University distance MBA admission 2023 deadline was 31 March 2023. Click here
- Andhra University School of distance education MBA admission 2023, the last date was 20 March 2023. Click here
- Uttarakhand Open University started accepting applications for admission to the correspondence MBA course, and the last date to register was 28 February 2023. Click here
- IGNOU Distance MBA admission is going on for the 2023 session. The last date to Apply was 14 March 2023. (Click Here)
Before applying for MBA Construction Management distance education, each applicant must verify their eligibility. The requirements for this distance MBA may change based on the institution’s admission policy. To get admission to this course, you may be required to satisfy the following general requirements:
- Applicants who want to appear in the MBA Construction Management distance education admission must have completed graduation in a related stream.
- A minimum of 40% marks in graduation is necessary for this MBA program.
- Admission to this MBA program is fully merit-based.
The fee structure for the distance learning MBA in Construction Management is very less as compared to the regular course. The students enrolled in the program will be charged an academic fee between INR 30,000 to 60,000 per year.
MBA Construction Management Distance Education Highlights
MBA Construction Management
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
Graduation in any related discipline
40% in graduation
INR 30,000 to 60,000
Site manager, Project manager, Consultant, etc.
INR 5.5 LPA – INR 7.5 LPA
MBA Construction Management Distance Learning Admission Process
Candidates willing to apply for the MBA Construction Management distance program can do so online and offline. The online application procedure for this MBA is given below:
- Open the website of the college from which you want to get study the course.
- On the homepage of the website, navigate to the admission portal.
- Click on apply now and register with the institute.
- After successful registration, sign in to the portal and select PG management programs.
- Select MBA Construction management and fill out its application form.
- Make an online application fee payment and submit the form.
Advantages of MBA Construction Management Distance Learning
- Distance MBA Construction Management program often give students access to various materials.
- Students of this MBA can learn at their own pace.
- They have time management flexibility.
- Distance MBA Construction Management can save your traveling expenses.
MBA Construction Management Distance Syllabus
1st Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour||1ST SEM|
|2||Marketing Management||1ST SEM|
|3||Financial and Management Accounting||1ST SEM|
|4||Managerial Economics||1ST SEM|
|5||Business Communication||1ST SEM|
2nd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Design of structures||2ND SEM|
|2||Construction technology||2ND SEM|
|3||Entrepreneurship skills||2ND SEM|
|4||Human Resource Management||2ND SEM|
|5||Equipment Management||2ND SEM|
3rd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Project planning||3RD SEM|
|2||Organisational Structure and Organisational Issues||3RD SEM|
|3||Project Quality Management and Value Engineering||3RD SEM|
|4||Purchasing and Contracting for Projects||3RD SEM|
|5||Buildings Planning, Types and Standards||3RD SEM|
4th Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Project Risk Management||4TH SEM|
|2||Project Management for Construction||4TH SEM|
|3||CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY||4TH SEM|
|4||Constitutional Law and Professional Ethics||4TH SEM|
|5||Building Drawing||4TH SEM|
MBA Construction Management Distance Education Scope
- Educational Scope of Distance MBA Construction Management
After graduating with MBA Construction Management through distance learning, students can go for higher study. After this degree, you can take various courses to expand your knowledge and abilities. Some probable choices are:
- PhD Construction Management
- Executive MBA in Construction Management.
Career Scope of Distance MBA Construction Management
- Site Engineer: Performing site surveys and levelling makes building designs accurate. Site engineers contribute technical, organizational, and managerial skills to construction projects.
- Project Developer: Project developers manage the activities of a project by researching and making plans according to its requirements. These experts typically prepare regular progress reports and schedules with the project manager.
- Real Estate Developer: Real estate developers are people or companies that buy land, build homes or businesses, and then sell it. A parcel of land can also be rezoned and sold alongside plot planners.
MBA Construction Management Distance Education Recruitment Areas
Such professionals can make their careers in multiple sectors. Some popular employment areas are:
- Construction Companies
- Engineering Firms
- Real Estate Development Firms
- Government Agencies
- Consulting Firms
- Educational Institutes
Top Distance University List
- Chandigarh University
- Jain online University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Shri Venkateshwara University
- Jaipur National University
- Annamalai University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
Be the first to leave a review.