MBA Construction Management Distance Education Admission 2023: MBA in Construction Management is a postgraduate program covering crucial aspects like risk management, cost estimation, and sustainable construction practices. Students gain hands-on experience with technical tools such as construction scheduling software and BIM Modelling tools.
Candidates need a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD categories) from a recognized university. Entrance exams like GLAET, CAT, MAT, etc., are essential for qualification. The average fees range from INR 1-6 LPA.
Eligibility criteria may vary, but typically, candidates should have a BTech degree in Mechanical, Civil, Architectural, or a related field with a minimum of 50% marks. There’s a 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Entrance exam scores matter; for example, at Amity University, the MAT score accepted is between 500-600, and CAT percentile ranges between 75-80.
While there’s no specific age limit for an MBA, certain exams like ATMA require candidates to be at least 21 years old during application. Prospective students are encouraged to explore the unique features of the Undergraduate Curriculum Framework (UGCF) and the diverse programs offered in construction management.
Distance MBA Construction Management is a two-year PG program in the management stream. This MBA program integrates management and business fundamentals while putting a special emphasis on the construction sector. The curriculum is meant to prepare students for managerial positions in the construction sector.
In addition to specialized courses in construction management, the distance MBA program in this field frequently provides a curriculum in corporate strategy, finance, and marketing. Topics like project management, construction legislation, procurement, and finance management, are frequently covered by distance learning MBA in Construction Management.
- DU SOL MBA admission for the 2023 session is going on. The last date to apply is 20 October 2023. Click Here
- Andhra University School of Distance Education MBA admission 2023, the last date is 20 October 2023. Click here
- Uttarakhand Open University started accepting applications for admission to the correspondence MBA course, and the last date to register is 15 October 2023. Click here
- Crescent University distance MBA admission 2023 deadline is 20 October 2023 (Tentative). Click here
- IGNOU Distance MBA admission is going on for the 2023 session. The last date to Apply is 10 October 2023. Click Here
Before applying for an MBA Construction Management distance education program, each applicant must verify their eligibility. The requirements for this distance MBA may change based on the institution’s admission policy. To get admission to this course, you may be required to satisfy the following general requirements:
- Applicants who want to appear in the MBA Construction Management distance education admission must have completed graduation in a related stream.
- A minimum of 40% marks in graduation is necessary for this MBA program.
- Admission to this MBA program is fully merit-based.
The fee structure for the distance learning MBA in Construction Management is very low as compared to the regular course. The students enrolled in the program will be charged an academic fee between INR 30,000 to 60,000 per year.
MBA Construction Management Distance Education Highlights
MBA Construction Management
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
Graduation in any related discipline
40% in graduation
INR 30,000 to 60,000
Site manager, Project manager, Consultant, etc.
INR 5.5 LPA – INR 7.5 LPA
MBA Construction Management Distance Learning Admission Process 2023
Candidates willing to apply for the MBA Construction Management Distance Education program can do so online and offline. The online application procedure for this MBA is given below:
- Open the website of the college from which you want to study the course.
- On the homepage of the website, navigate to the admission portal.
- Click on apply now and register with the institute.
- After successful registration, sign in to the portal and select PG management programs.
- Select MBA Construction Management and fill out its application form.
- Make an online application fee payment and submit the form.
Documents Required for Admission to MBA Construction Management Distance Education
- Qualification certificate (10th, 12th, UG, PG).
- Address Proof (Adhaar Card/Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
Advantages of MBA Construction Management Distance Education
- Distance MBA Construction Management programs often give students access to various materials.
- Students of this MBA can learn at their own pace.
- They have time management flexibility.
- Distance MBA Construction Management can save your traveling expenses.
MBA Construction Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour||Design of structures|
|Marketing Management||Construction technology|
|Financial and Management Accounting||Entrepreneurship skills|
|Managerial Economics||Human Resource Management|
|Business Communication||Equipment Management|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Project planning||Project Risk Management|
|Organisational Structure and Organisational Issues||Project Management for Construction|
|Project Quality Management and Value Engineering||Concrete Technology|
|Purchasing and Contracting for Projects||Constitutional Law and Professional Ethics|
|Buildings Planning, Types, and Standards||Building Drawing|
Distance Learning MBA in Construction Management in India
Several Universities, institutes, and colleges are offering MBA programs in different specializations in India. The MBA in Construction Management program is one of them and is offered by universities such as Uttarakhand Open University, Andhra University, DU SOL, and IGNOU. The eligibility criteria are to complete the Bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum of 40% marks from a UGC-recognized university. Students who are seeking admission can apply at the university portal. They can select any university of their choice and visit the portal for more information.
MBA Construction Management Distance Education Scope
Educational Scope of MBA Construction Management Distance Education
After graduating with an MBA in Construction Management through distance learning, students can go for higher study. After this degree, you can take various courses to expand your knowledge and abilities. Some probable choices are:
- Ph.D. Construction Management
- Executive MBA in Construction Management.
Career Scope of MBA Construction Management Distance Education
- Site Engineer: Performing site surveys and leveling makes building designs accurate. Site engineers contribute technical, organizational, and managerial skills to construction projects.
- Project Developer: Project developers manage the activities of a project by researching and making plans according to its requirements. These experts typically prepare regular progress reports and schedules with the project manager.
- Real Estate Developer: Real estate developers are people or companies that buy land, build homes or businesses, and then sell it. A parcel of land can also be rezoned and sold alongside plot planners.
MBA Construction Management Distance Education Recruitment Areas
Such professionals can make their careers in multiple sectors. Some popular employment areas are:
- Construction Companies
- Engineering Firms
- Real Estate Development Firms
- Government Agencies
- Consulting Firms
- Educational Institutes
Top Distance University List
- Chandigarh University
- Jain online University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Shri Venkateshwara University
- Jaipur National University
- Annamalai University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
Be the first to leave a review.