BSc Computer Science Distance Education Admission 2024: The fresh registration process for the BSc in Computer Science course through distance education mode is continuous at various universities for sessions 2024-25. One who would like to get admission to the course can apply before the deadline of 29 February 2024 by visiting the authorized web portal of the university. Students can get free counseling for detailed information about the course by calling 9210989898.
It is a popular study course at the undergraduate level. The minimum duration required to study this course is three years; however, it can be extended to 6 years. In this course students learn about the fundamentals of computers, they get important IT skills and knowledge of different computer software. Through distance mode, the financially deprived students of society can easily complete higher studies.
There are many things to learn in the BSc Computer Science Distance Education course, and once it is completed, students will have multiple job opportunities available to them. Computer course, you will learn about data structure, web technology, python programming, numerical analysis, system programming, and system software.
BSc Computer Science distance learning mode is focused on providing ease and flexibility to its learners. This course can be obtained by qualifying the essential eligibility criteria given:
- To study this distance course at the graduate level, students must complete an education of up to 10+2.
- To qualify for admission, the eligibility of candidates will be based on their score, which must be 50%.
- A few institutes for shortlisting candidates sometimes conduct the entrance examination.
Numerous colleges provide BSc Computer Science Distance Education fees ranging from INR 30,000 to INR 1,50,000 per annum.
BSc Computer Science Distance Education Admission Latest News: February 2024
- The IGNOU now accepts applications for the BSc Computer Science program for the academic year 2024-2025. 29 February 2024, is the last day of admissions. Source
- Admissions for the BSc Computer Science program at IMTS Institute are being accepted for the 2024-2025 academic year. Applications must be submitted by 29 February 2024. APPLY NOW
- SKU University is now accepting distance education admissions for its BSc Computer Science program. The application’s due date is 29 February 2024. APPLY NOW
BSc Computer Science Distance Education Highlights
BSc Computer Science
|10+2 with science stream
|3 to 6 years
INR 30000 to 150000 per annum
|Online & Offline
BSc Computer Science Distance Education Admission Process 2024
Numerous Universities have opened their admission window for the distance BSc Computer Science program. Candidates can visit the official website of their chosen University to apply for admission. The distance BSc Computer Science applications are usually submitted online through the website. However, students can also submit their forms in an offline manner.
- First, students must open the concerned university website to apply online.
- A signup page will appear, and students will register as new candidates.
- This registration will open an online application form on the screen.
- The form must be filled with appropriate and required details.
- Another step will be to download the relevant documents.
- Preview the application form after filling.
- Pay the online application fee to proceed.
- After this form is submitted students will be informed through an email.
Requirement of Documents for Admission
- 10th & 12th Certificate and Mark-Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- DOB Proof
- Address Proof
- ID Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Cast Certificate
Advantages of BSc Computer Science Distance Education
- It enables students to operate various functions of a computer.
- This course equips students will IT skills and makes them digit literate.
- They learn to approach students across the world.
- Such students manage their time effectively for multiple tasks.
- An opportunity to revise a single lesson many times is also there.
BSc Computer Science Distance Education Syllabus
The Duration of the BSc Computer Science Distance Program is Three Years. Below are the year-wise Syllabus Details of this Bachelor’s Program.
1st Year Syllabus Details
|OOPs USING C++
|FUNDAMENTALS OF DATABASE SYSTEMS
|ADVANCED DIGITAL SYSTEM DESIGN
|COMPUTER ORGANISATION AND ARCHITECTURE
|PRACTICAL – I
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|PRACTICAL – III
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|PRACTICAL – III
Educational Scope After BSc Computer Science Distance Learning
BSc Computer Science and Engineering Distance learning courses are rich with learning material; however, the career opportunities for its learners are numerous. Once this course is completed, the students can apply for higher studies in any foreign institute.
BSc Computer Science and Engineering students get numerous options for related courses at the PG level, and they can choose the one they are interested in.
A few of the courses available after this course are given as:
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Computer Science and Engineering
- MSc Cyber security
- MSc Information Technology
Recruitment Area for BSc Computer Science Distance Education
The distance BSc Computer Science and Engineering course graduates get numerous career options in the computer sector and IT industry.
The popular jobs for graduates of BSC Computer
Science and Engineering are:
- Web Developer
- Data Analyst
- Software Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Mobile App Developer
Top Universities For Distance Learning
- University of Mumbai
- Venkateshwara Open university
- Nalanada Open University
- Osmania University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Delhi University
- Chandigarh University
Be the first to leave a review.