BSc Computer Science Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a popular study course at the undergraduate level. The minimum duration required to study this course is three years; however, it can be extended to 6 years. In this course students learn about the fundamentals of computers, they get important IT skills and knowledge of different computer software. Through distance mode, the financially deprived students of society can easily complete higher studies.
There are many things to learn in the BSc Computer Science Distance Education course, and once it is completed, students will have multiple job opportunities available to them. In the BSc Computer course, you will learn about data structure, web technology, python programming, numerical analysis, system programming, and system software.
- The last date for MKU BSc Computer Science distance education admissions is 31 August 2023. Source
- Admission to the LPU BSc Computer Science distance education program for the 2023 session is due by 31 August 2023. Source
- Admission to the BSc Computer Science distance education program at MU IDOL closes on 24 August 2023 with a late fee of Rs 150/-. Click Here
- The deadline for applying to IGNOU’s BSc Computer Science Distance Education program is August 21, 2023. Source
BSc Computer Science distance learning mode is focused on providing ease and flexibility to its learners. This course can be obtained by qualifying the essential eligibility criteria given:
- To study this distance course at the graduate level, students must complete education of up to 10+2.
- To qualify for admission, the eligibility of candidates will be based on their score, which must be 50%.
- A few institutes for shortlisting candidates sometimes conduct the entrance examination.
Numerous colleges provide BSc Computer Science Distance Education fees ranging from INR 30,000 to INR 1,50,000 per annum.
BSc Computer Science Distance Education Highlights
BSc Computer Science
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 30000 to 150000 per annum
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc Computer Science Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Numerous University has opened their admission window for the distance BSc Computer Science program. Candidates can visit the official website of their chosen University to apply for admission. The distance BSc Computer Science applications are usually submitted online through the website. However, students can also submit their forms in an offline manner.
- First, students must open the concerned university website to apply online.
- A signup page will appear, and students will register as new candidates.
- This registration will open an online application form on the screen.
- The form must be filled with appropriate and required details.
- Another step will be to download the relevant documents.
- Preview the application form after filling.
- Pay the online application fee to proceed.
- After this form is submitted and students will be informed through an email.
Requiment of Documents for Admission
- 10th & 12th Certificate and Mark-Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certicificate
- DOB Proof
- Address Proof
- ID Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Cast Certificate
Advantages of BSc Computer Science Distance Education
- It enables students to operate various functions of a computer.
- This course equips students will IT skills and make them digit literate.
- They learn to approach students across the world.
- Such students manage their time effectively for multiple tasks.
- An opportunity of revising a single lesson many times is also there.
BSc Computer Science Distance Education Syllabus
The Duration of the BSc Computer Science Distance Program is Three Years. Below is given the Year wise Syllabus Details of this Bachelor’s Program.
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||OOPs USING C++||1ST YEAR|
|2||FUNDAMENTALS OF DATABASE SYSTEMS||1ST YEAR|
|3||COMPUTER NETWORKS||1ST YEAR|
|4||ADVANCED DIGITAL SYSTEM DESIGN||1ST YEAR|
|5||COMPUTER ORGANISATION AND ARCHITECTURE||1ST YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL – I||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|3||GREEN CHEMISTRY||3RD YEAR|
|4||PRACTICAL – III||3RD YEAR|
|5||DISCRETE MATHEMATICS||3RD YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|1||MULTIMEDIA TECHNOLOGIES||3RD YEAR|
|2||ALGORITHM DESIGN||3RD YEAR|
|3||PRACTICAL – III||3RD YEAR|
|5||MICROPROCESSOR DESIGN||3RD YEAR|
Educational Scope After BSc Computer Science Distance Learning
BSc Computer Science and Engineering Distance learning course are rich with learning material; however, the career opportunities for its learners are numerous. Once this course is completed, the students can apply for higher studies in any foreign institute.
BSc Computer Science and Engineering students get numerous options for related courses at the PG level, and they can choose the one they are interested in.
A few of the courses available after this course are given as:
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Computer Science and Engineering
- MSc Cyber security
- MSc Information Technology
Recruitment Area for BSc Computer Science Distance Education
The distance BSc Computer Science and Engineering course graduates get numerous career options in the computer sector and IT industry.
The popular jobs for graduates of BSC Computer
Science and Engineering are:
- Web Developer
- Data Analyst
- Software Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Mobile App Developer
Top Universities For Distance Learning
- University of Mumbai
- Venkateshwara Open university
- Nalanada Open University
- Osmania University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Delhi University
- Chandigarh University
Be the first to leave a review.