Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission 2023: The new semester of distance learning at Jiwaji University will soon begin. The institution offers diploma programs and distance learning for undergraduate and graduate courses. The University Grants Commission and the Distance Education Bureau accredit the university.
- Jiwaji University will soon start the Distance Education Admission for the 2023 session.
Therefore, all of its courses are legitimate and recognized by the UGC-DEB. Jiwaji University Distance Education’s goal is to give remote and rural youth access to high-quality education. Interpassing students can enrol in any UG course at the university, while graduates are allowed to enrol in any PG course. Admission to the university’s PhD programs is based on merit and an entrance exam.
Jiwaji University is a public university located in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India. Jivajirao Scindia of Gwalior inspired the university’s name. The university was founded on May 23, 1964. This university also provides higher education affiliation in seven districts of Gwalior and Chambal divisions, including Morena, Bhind, Gwalior, Sheopur, Datia, Ashok Nagar, and Shivpuri.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Jiwaji University Distance Education|
|Chancellor||Governor of Madhya Pradesh|
|Location||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|FEE||Jiwaji University Fee Structure|
Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission 2023
Jiwaji University has been providing distance teachings to its thousands of students via its School of Distance Education. This school offers distance learning within the fields of Management, Science, and Arts. In these fields, JU- SDE(Senior Development Education) provides courses in distance mode at UG and PG levels. Along with multiple degree programs, one can also be enrolled in a distance PG Diploma (Yoga Education, Computer Applications, and HR Development). Every student’s previous qualification is the foundation for getting enrolled in any of the distance programs that are being provided. Go to the University’s main webpage and submit applications in online mode.
- Undergraduate admissions are for courses that are including BJMC, BLIS, BA, BSc, and B.Com. Also, the PG admissions will be made for MBA and MA in around 10 disciplines.
- On a first, come and first, serve basis each candidate will be shortlisted for the offered UG courses. It will include having minimum eligibility of qualifying HSC or equivalent with a 50% score.
- There will be entries for MBA that are merit-based while MA degrees are on a first come and first serve. It will not include an entrance exam to be conducted. In all cases, candidates must be having a minimum of 50% marks.
Jiwaji University Distance Education UG Admission
The admission window of the university has closed for the current session, it will soon open for the new academic session. To apply for UG Courses admission at Jiwaji University through distance education mode a candidate must have passed the 12th board examination with a minimum of 45-50% marks aggregated.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Courses Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who want to take up short-term professional courses can choose from 6 courses of Diploma or PG diploma level.
- For all the entry exam-based courses candidates are required to have 50% of the total scores attained in the qualifying degree.
- The entries in courses given on merit require candidates to have attained at least 45% scores in the qualifying degree.
- The aspirants from the reserved categories are given a relaxation of 5% for Madhya Pradesh candidates only.
- The entry form is only accepted online for the entry form fee of INR 1,000/- with an add-up fee of INR 2,00/- per course that is being applied.
- The entry form fee for the SC and ST category candidates is INR 8,00/- only.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Application Form Process
In order to apply for admission to all courses offered by the school of distance education, students must complete an online application form. On the university’s official website, application forms are available online. Application fees must be paid online using net banking, debit cards, or credit cards.
How To Apply?
- If the Candidate wishes to apply for admission to this university, they must have visited the official website of this university and clicked on the application form option.
- Further, students must fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Students need to print out the submitted admission form and deposit the hard copy to the university or study center where the students have taken admitted. Apart from that, attach all the required documents along with a self-attested photocopy of the documents.
- 10th Class mark sheets.
- 12th Class Marksheets.
- Migration Certificate.
- Eligibility Certificate.
- Graduation Mark Sheets for admission in PG course.
The application form hard copy must be submitted within thirty days of the last date of submission, along with relevant documents.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Courses Fee Structure 2022
|Courses||Duration||Fees (per year)|
|MA Arts||Two Years||10,000|
|MA History||Two Years||4,500|
|MA Geography||Two Years||4,500|
Jiwaji University Distance Education Objective
The Jiwaji University in Distance Education offers a good quality education facility to the student. The main objective to start distance mode programs is to provide education to Youngsters in rural areas to prepare them for a constructive role in a professional society.
Courses in Life Sciences
- B.Sc. (ZBC)
Courses in Physical Sciences
- B.Sc. (PCM)
- B.Sc. (Computer Sc, Physics and Maths)
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications
Courses in Commerce and Management
- P.G. Diploma in Human Resource Development
Courses in Social Science and Arts
|BA (in any three subjects out of History, Pol. Science, Sociology, Economics, Geography, English (Litt.)||MA (Political Science)|
|B.Lib.I.Sc.||MA (Public Administration)|
|Bachelor of Journalism (BJ)||MA (Geography)|
|MA (Economics)||MA (Drawing & Painting)|
|MA (History)||MA (English)|
|MA (Sanskrit)||MA (Hindi)|
|MA (Social Work)||Master of Journalism (MJ)|
Some Other Distance University
Jiwaji University Contact Details
- Address: Jiwaji University Gwalior (M.P.), India
- Phone: +91-751-2442712
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Disclaimer: All the dates and information mentioned above are only for general information purposes. visit the official site to know more.
Be the first to leave a review.