Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission 2023: Distance education admission for the July 2023 session is ongoing at Jiwaji University. Eligible and interested students must apply before the admission deadline. The University offers numerous UG, PG courses in various specializations. The University Grants Commission and the Distance Education Bureau accredit the college. The tentative Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission 2023 last date is 30 September 2023.
Latest Update of Jiwaji University Distance Education
- Jiwaji University distance education admission for the 2023 session is going on. The application form is available on the official website. Apply Now
- For the academic year 2023-24, the last date to apply for admission at Jiwaji University distance education was 30 September 2023. Source
So, all of its courses are legal and approved by the UGC-DEB. Jiwaji University Distance Education aims to give young people in rural and remote areas access to high-quality education. Class 12th pass students can sign up for any UG course at the university. In contrast, graduates can sign up for any PG course.
Jiwaji University is a public university in the Indian city of Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. On May 23, 1964, the university opened its doors. It is also affiliated with higher education in Morena, Bhind, Gwalior, Sheopur, Datia, Ashok Nagar, and Shivpuri, all in the Gwalior and Chambal divisions.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Jiwaji University Distance Education|
|Chancellor||Governor of Madhya Pradesh|
|Location||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|FEE||Jiwaji University Fee Structure|
Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission 2023
The last date of Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission 2023 was 30 September 2023. Jiwaji University has been providing distance courses to thousands of students via its School of Distance Education. The University offers distance learning within the fields of Management, Science, and Arts. In these fields, JU- SDE(Senior Development Education) provides courses in distance mode at UG and PG levels.
Along with multiple degree programs, one can also be enrolled in a distance PG Diploma (Yoga Education, Computer Applications, and HR Development). Every student’s previous qualification is the foundation for getting enrolled in any of the distance programs that are being provided. Go to the University’s main webpage and submit applications in online mode.
- Undergraduate admissions are for courses that include BJMC, BLIS, BA, BSc, and B.Com. Also, the PG admissions will be made for MBA and MA in around ten disciplines.
- Each candidate will be shortlisted for the offered UG courses on a first come and first serve basis. It will include having a minimum qualifying HSC or equivalent eligibility with a 50% score.
- There will be merit-based entries for MBA, while MA degrees are on a first come and first serve. It will not include an entrance exam to be conducted. In all cases, candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks.
Jiwaji University Distance Education UG Admission
The admission window of the university is now open for the current session for the new academic session. To apply for UG Courses admission at Jiwaji University through distance education, a candidate must have passed the 12th board examination with a minimum of 45-50% of the marks aggregated.
Jiwaji University Distance Education PG Admission
Jiwaji University offers a range of Postgraduate courses through distance education. The university offers PG courses in various fields, including Arts, Commerce, Science, Management, and Computer Applications. For Admission to PG courses at Jiwaji University Distance education requires a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 45-50% percent. The admission is an entrance exam or merit score based.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Courses Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who want to take short-term professional courses can choose from 6 courses of Diploma or PG diploma level.
- For all the entry exam-based courses, candidates must have 50% of the total scores attained in the qualifying degree.
- The entries in courses given on merit require candidates to have attained at least 45% scores in the qualifying degree.
- The aspirants from the reserved categories are given a relaxation of 5% for Madhya Pradesh candidates only.
- The entry form is only accepted online for the entry form fee of INR 1,000/- with an add-up fee of INR 2,00/- per course that is being applied.
- The entry form fee for the SC and ST category candidates is INR 8,00/- only.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Application Form
To apply for admission to all courses offered by the school of distance education, students must complete an online application form. On the university’s official website, application forms are available online. Application fees must be paid online using net banking, debit cards, or credit cards.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission Process: How To Apply?
- If the Candidate wishes to apply for admission to this university, they must have visited the university’s official website and clicked on the application form option.
- Further, students must fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Students need to print out the submitted admission form and deposit the hard copy to the university or study center where the students have been admitted. Apart from that, attach all the required documents along with a self-attested photocopy of the documents.
- 10th Class mark sheets.
- 12th Class Marksheets.
- Migration Certificate.
- Eligibility Certificate.
- Graduation Mark Sheets for admission in PG course.
The application forms hard copy must be submitted within thirty days of the last submission date, along with relevant documents.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Courses Fee Structure 2023
|Courses||Duration||Fees (per year)|
|MA Arts||Two Years||10,000|
|MA History||Two Years||4,500|
|MA Geography||Two Years||4,500|
Jiwaji University Distance Education Objective
Jiwaji University Distance Education offers a good quality education facility to the student. The main objective of starting distance mode programs is to educate young youngsters in rural areas to prepare them for a constructive role in a professional society.
Courses in Life Sciences
- B.Sc. (ZBC)
Courses in Physical Sciences
- B.Sc. (PCM)
- B.Sc. (Computer Sc, Physics and Maths)
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications
Courses in Commerce and Management
- P.G. Diploma in Human Resource Development
Courses in Social Science and Arts
|BA (in any three subjects out of History, Pol. Science, Sociology, Economics, Geography, English (Litt.)||MA (Political Science)|
|B.Lib.I.Sc.||MA (Public Administration)|
|Bachelor of Journalism (BJ)||MA (Geography)|
|MA (Economics)||MA (Drawing & Painting)|
|MA (History)||MA (English)|
|MA (Sanskrit)||MA (Hindi)|
|MA (Social Work)||Master of Journalism (MJ)|
Some Other Distance University
Jiwaji University Distance Education Result
Students can check their results of exams on the official website. Jiwaji University will release the results of their semester exams for UG, PG, and PG Diploma courses. Students can view their results on www.jiwaji.edu. They only need to fill in Roll Number to check the results.
Jiwaji University Contact Details
- Address: Jiwaji University Gwalior (M.P.), India
- Phone: +91-751-2442712
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Disclaimer: All the dates and information mentioned above are only for general information purposes. Visit the official site to know more.
Q: Does Jiwaji University offers distance education?
Ans: Yes, as per UGC guidelines, Jiwaji University offers numerous programs in distance mode.
Q: Where is Jiwaji University situated?
Ans: Jiwaji University is situated in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Be the first to leave a review.